Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:09 AM
Python the Adventure Cat
by Courage
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:08 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:05 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:25 AM
The Shovel Talk [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 05:10 AM

Old September 21st, 2017, 12:53 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Rosebelly's Lament

"Let's go hunt together, one last time," Thistlewing purred. Rosepaw grinned. It was the day of her ceremony. Her warrior ceremony that is. "Of course! Maybe we can even battle train?" "You know all I know. There is nothing more to teach, my apprentice." "Since when did you get so soft?" Thistlewing chuckled in response, and began walking out of camp. Rosepaw bounded ahead of him, and waited for the older tom to catch up. "Hurry! The sun's going down!" Thistlewing shook his head with a smile, and sped up. Rosepaw sprinted farther ahead, but came to a halt. A stench of which she had never scented before entered her nostrils and burned like a fire. A stench of which she would never forget. Thistlewing must've scented it before her, because he came running towards her. "Rosepaw look ou-!" Too late. Rosepaw felt a massive weight slam into her, and then pain. It was a fox. The beast tore at her shoulder fur, and dug its long claws into her. Rosepaw furiously kicked at the fox, yowling and hissing. Thistlewing leapt into action. He ripped the fox away from Rosepaw, and screeched a battle cry. Thistlewing unsheathed his claws, and slammed his paws on the fox. Dazed, the fox reared up, and slammed its paws down on the ground, just missing Thistlewing. Thistlewing leaped back, snarling. Rosepaw shakily stood, fur bristling and eyes wide. She had almost died! Shaken and fearful, Rosepaw could do nothing but watch. Thistlewing sprinted towards the fox, and slid under the large mammal. His claws tore at it's underbelly, opening new wounds. Rosebelly felt a sense of triumph. "Come on, Thistlewing! You got this," she cheered. Too soon. The fox had leaped away and pinned the warrior down, its yellow teeth bared. The sour stench the fox had given off was now tainted with blood. Thistlewing thrashed and thrashed, but no avail. The fox stooped down to sink its fangs into his throat. A few agonizing moments passed, leaving Rosepaw in pure shock, and Thistlewing gave up. Rosepaw took a step back, her voice giving out a low whine. Her eyes traveled up to the fox. It was still gnawing at Thistlewing's throat. In a burst of pure rage, Rosepaw leaped at the fox and sunk her claws into it. The fox yelped and leaped backwards. It ran towards Rosepaw, slammed into her side, and sprinted off. Rosepaw hit the ground with a loud thump.

Rosebelly had forgotten most of this event. She had been knocked out soon after Thistlewing died. She had even forgotten her mentor's name! However, the stench of fox and the snarls and yowls had stayed with her to this day. How could she forget that? Now, Rosebelly is 36 moons. She barely has any memories of the event, but anything that reminds her of foxes sends her into a panic.
Darkrose approaches Rosebelly with a smile. They ask Rosebelly if she'd like to go hunting, and she happily agrees. Darkrose and Rosebelly head off into the territory, expressions hopeful. That was when it hit her. Hard. The stale scent of fox. Rosebelly is utterly terrified. So terrified, in fact, that she begins to panic. Darkrose informs her that this is an old scent, and that the fox probably isn't here anymore. Still, Rosebelly panics and guides her sibling away.
Rosebelly now on edge and fearful, refuses to go hunt. Rosebelly is then convinced by Ivorythorn to go walk with them out in the forest. Rosebelly reluctantly agrees. The pair set off into the woods. All isn't peaceful and calm until a twig snaps. It was only her sibling, but the noise was enough to set her off. Rosebelly flees from the woods and back to camp, Ivorythorn following behind.
Rippletail catches Rosebelly in the camp, and confronts her. They question her fear of foxes and when Rosebelly claims she doesn't remember, Rippletail starts to put her down, and confesses Darkrose and Ivorythorn told them about the recent events. Rippletail insults and belittles their sister, and leaves her in misery.
Rosebelly leaves the camp, and Celestialgaze and Morningblue secretly follow. She wanders in the forest, and stops near the spot her mentor was buried. Unaware of the burial mound, Rosebelly sits down and thinks about the recent events. Celestialgaze and Morningblue begin to enter the clearing, but Celestialgaze steps on a twig. Rosebelly is now fearful and on edge. Put "Poor Rosebelly" in the other section. The pair step out of the undergrowth, and Rosebelly leaps to her feet. She was in a defensive stance, but she soon recovers as she sees her friends. The trio talk for some time before starting to walk. Rosebelly talks about the recent events with her siblings. Celestialgaze and Morningblue listen. Eventually, the small group coincidentally reach Thistlewing's burial mound. Rosebelly is rooted to the spot.

AND THE REST IS TBRP'D!!!!

Roles:

Sibling 1- must be kind and understanding, but mean enough to gossip with Sibling 2 about the hunt with Rosebelly.
Sibling 2- must like to gossip with their friends. They must tell Sibling 3 about the hunt and the stroll with Rosebelly.
Sibling 3- must be rude and unkind towards all their siblings, mostly Rosebelly.
Friend 1- must be kind and understanding. They must be able to comfort Rosebelly
Friend 2- must be kind and understanding. They must be able to comfort Rosebelly

FORM

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality
Roleplaying Example:
Plot Ideas:
Other:
Questions:

Because I want to make this more serious, I'll choose the roles on a certain date. That date will be... September 27. ;3

Last edited by Role; December 4th, 2017 at 06:43 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:32 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Default Re: Rosebelly's Lament

Bump
Old September 21st, 2017, 07:36 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Bump because I'm bored and impatient
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:39 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Name: Brindlefur

Role: Friend

Appearance: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=4054

Personality: Loyal to her friends and the clan, kind and sympathetic, exceptionally brave but doesn't go looking for a fight. Very loyal to the Warrior Code. Selfless, generous, dislikes getting dirty.

Roleplaying Example: Brindlefur slowly pads through the undergrowth, her fur blending easily with the filtered sunlight passing through the canopy above. Her ears were perked and her mouth was parted to taste the air as she moved, searching out prey and intruders alike. It wasn't too often she set out on her own, but with the conditions as they were, hunting was a desperate necessity, and the she-cat was working her paws off to try to help ensure every cat in the clan had at least a small meal in their belly every day. The scent of mouse catches her attention and she freezes, her ears slowly swiveling to pinpoint the location of her prey before she sinks into the hunter's crouch, carefully placing each paw down to draw herself forward, pawstep by pawstep until she was in range. The mouse froze, its tiny nose wiggling, and it started to flee; but it was too late. Brindlefur pounced, sinking her claws into the mouse and delivering a sharp nip to the back of its neck to kill it, purring in delight before giving her thanks to StarClan for the piece of prey to help feed her clan.

Plot Ideas: Not ATM?

Other: nope!

Questions: none :3

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:50 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Name: Celestialgaze
Appearance: I will provide a written appearance afterwards when I'm in the middle of editing, I don't have very much time currently.
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
Personality: To be added
Roleplaying Example:
Example 1-
Crunch. Crunch. Dygi slowly padded through the calm forest, ears twitching at every bird's call. The silence was strange; wherever Dygi was, sound was. And that sound was usually angry calls as Dygi's mischief was discovered. That was when he had had family. Now he was alone. With no one to help him. Guide him. Like him. He was all alone in this cruel world, and it would probably stay that way forever, since everybody disliked him for his mischief and pranks. Nobody ever got through his prank side and discovered the playful, happy side of him. Nobody ever tried to anyway, to be honest. They disliked him the second he did a prank on him. Dygi had not met one fox; or any Cub of Canista, for that matter; that truly liked him other than his sister. His poor, poor sister. He imagined her now, her pleached red eyes, lightly colored orange pelt, her fluffy tail, her currently stolen will. She had been taken from him; taken by the Tailless Seer, became one of the Taken by force. Not one of the Narral, Not Someone They were searching for, Not a normal fox; a pleached fox.Dygi remembered his days with Jura as they played together and occasionally pranked their parents, but not too harshly. How they would play fight, claw at each other but gently and not with their claws but with the softness of their paw fur. The good old days, when they only heard tails about the heartless Mage. When it was nothing more than a story, a tale told to little foxes. Now their nightmares had come true; Jura had been pleached, and Dygi was running for dear life.
Example 2-
Dygi sniffed the air. He had not noticed that there was such a strong scent, filling this entire area, of this stinky fox. [no offense] "My name is Dygi. I just happened to be running by and didn't see you there." He looked at the fox with big adorable 'innocent-looking' eyes, hoping it would get him out of trouble. "And who are you?" He inquired, looking at the fox with his gaze sweeping from his tail and gradually rising until he reached the stranger's ears.
Something was unusual about this fox, but he couldn't place his paw on it, and it was bugging him like crazy. He instantly became suspicious of this fox. What if it was the mage, or part of the narral? This cub of canista could easily be fooling him into staying there for a while so that he could become pleached. Dygi slowly backed away, not from fear, but for worry that his anger at the mage for pleaching his sister would get to his head and he would do something crazy like launch himself at this fox and battle, though he hadn't practiced very much lately and probably would not do very well because of the anger that caused impatience.
"Who are you?" He repeated, this time not looking for the name but for who he was working for, or if he was a normal fox.
Example 3-
Star's eyes followed the mouse as it nibbled a few bits of whatever. It looked plump from where she was standing, and she looked at it hungrily. She dropped into a crouch, watching as her paws silently slithered over the ground. She stopped a tail-length away from her prey as she judged the distance between her and the mouse. Wiggling her haunches, she leaped right next to the mouse, scrambling up and putting a quick paw on top of the mouse to stop it from moving. She leaned down to give it a killing bite. She looked at her catch proudly, her eyes shining like stars. She leaned down and gently took the warm prey into her jaws, carefully standing up straight and looking around her. Many twoleg buildings inhabited the 'wilderness' in front of her. She spotted a nearby street / Thunderpath (she calls it a thunderpath though other strays call it streets..) and looked at it, scanning it briefly. She walked happily to the sidewalk and stared at the Thunderpath, making sure nothing was passing by. When she was sure it was safe, she sprinted across it, swiftly putting paw in front of paw. Blood roared in her ears as she felt the wind ruffle her fur. She kept running until she reached the more comfortable feeling of the sidewalk beneath her paws. She looked around and walked through a narrow opening in the midst of the houses, taking interest in it. Finding nothing, she leaped on top of one of the fences, walking on it steadily as she bounced from one fence to the next. On her 3rd fence, she sniffed cautiously as she had done on all the other fences, but found something else mixed with the scent of twolegs. A cat? She sniffed once more, thinking she had imagined the smell, but only smelled the same things. "I wonder which cat passed this way. I don't often find cats, but maybe that's because I stay to the other side of the twoleg place." She murmered to herself. She sniffed around, having taken an interest in whatever the smell would lead her to. She followed it, curious, and stopped dead in her tracks as she spotted cats a few fox-lengths away. Would they attack her when they found out she was here, or would she be safe? She didn't want to find out. She wasn't fit for a fight; she was scrawny and a bit tired. Her mouse had been a lucky find and a lucky catch. She crawled backwards a bit. Leaping off the fence in hopes to get away. She jumped as she heard a random twig crack loudly beneath her paws. Oh no. I'm in for some trouble. She thought to herself, sighing with dread.

Plot Ideas: ---
Other: Poor Rosebelly...
Questions: ----

Last edited by Hopekit; September 21st, 2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:59 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

(Just gonna slip little Ferret in here)

Name: Ferretpaw
Appearance: Click
Ferretpaw is a tall, muscular she-cat with a lovely, sleek pelt and dazzling green eyes. Her fur is a light grey which appears to look silver and white.
Personality:
Roleplaying Example:
Plot Ideas:
Other: WIP
Also poor Rosebelly ;-;
Questions:

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; September 21st, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 11:07 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Boop
Old September 23rd, 2017, 05:35 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Blarp
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Buuuump
Old September 24th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Name: Morningblue
Role: Friend 1 or 2
Appearance: powerfully built, smokey gray fur with green rates
Personality: Stoic, serious, dutiful, but with a playful side that only comes out among those he trusts.
Roleplaying Example:Morningblue looked longingly at the freshkill and swallowed the saliva that was pooling in his mouth at the smell. He nudged it back toward the she-cat. "There are other cats who need this more than me. Growing apprentices, cats in the medicine den, Snowstar."
Plot Ideas: Just to add this to the story of how our kitties got together.
Other: Poor Rosebelly
Questions: nope