Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:10 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:10 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:09 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:07 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Omari
Today 07:04 PM

Old September 26th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Fend For Myself, or Not?

Blizzardkit was your ordinary kit born to {Mother} and Thunderstruck. She had 4 siblings named, Driftedkit, {Sibling 2}, Iriskit, and {Sibling 4}. Blizzardkit was a usually cheerful kit and loved her family and Clan very much. But, Driftedkit hated Blizzardkit. She was jealous of Blizzardkit's ice blue eyes and silvery fur. They constantly teased Blizzardkit. When Blizzardkit was apprenticed to Birdsong she became Blizzardpaw and teasing by Driftedpaw just got worse. Not only did they tease Blizzardpaw but they also spread rumors about Birdsong. Soon after that she became Blizzardfang and life was all anew for her. She was as bright cheerful as ever. That was until Driftedpetal spread rumors that she was pregnant with another Clans toms kits. Of course this was a lie but it didn't stop {Mother} and Thunderstruck from disowning her. Her siblings still talked to her but Driftedpetal succeeded. Everyone hated Blizzardfang. The whole rumor started with Brackenheart. At a Gathering, Blizzardfang confessed to thinking Brackenheart was a decent cat. The tom however was trying to get dirt on Blizzardfang for Driftedpetal. Brackenheart told the envious sibling the info and the rumor spread like a Wildfire. the code is Enemies in a nutshell Blizzardfang became quiet and depressed. She guarded her heart with a stone shell. Not even her most beloved siblings could get through. She seemed emotionless and strict. She excelled and just nodded at compliments. She was like this for quite some time. That was until Coffeebean noticed and tried to become friends with her. Blizzardfang let him in only as a friend and that took a lot of work. But soon the handsome tom pulled Blizzardfang out of her hole and they fell in love. (The rest is for another Plot)
Please Mention me with your forms!
Roles:
Mother
Father Thunderstruck @FadingEchoes
Sibling 1 Driftedkit/paw/petal @Black Cat
Sibling 2
Sibling 3 - Iriskit @Mystic
Sibling 4
Mentor- Birdsong @SpiralWhirl
Tom 1 Brackenheart @Silentshade
Tom 2 Coffeebean @Hopekit

Form-
Name-
Gender-
Role-
Persono-
Code-
Questions-

I think the roles are almost self explanatory. I will only need to explain certain roles.
Sibling 1 needs to be female.
The other siblings can be any gender.
Tom 1 needs to appear charming but is not
Tom 2 needs to be handsome, considerate and kind.
I think that's it! If you have questions please put it in the questions section on the form.
@FadingEchoes any OCs for this?

Last edited by SacredMadness; November 24th, 2017 at 08:28 AM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:37 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Fend For Myself, or Not?

Name- Birdsong
Gender- Male (He/him)
Role- Mentor or Tom 2
Persono- In Link
Code- Enemies in a nutshell
Other: Hm, he might be too old for when she becomes a warrior and they fall in love but mentor could fit him well. Since he does start to crush on a cat outside his clan, however she does join but they won't becomes mates. That could be the rumor.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Name- Birdsong
Gender- Male (He/him)
Role- Mentor or Tom 2
Persono- In Link
Code- Enemies in a nutshell
Other: Hm, he might be too old for when she becomes a warrior and they fall in love but mentor could fit him well. Since he does start to crush on a cat outside his clan, however she does join but they won't becomes mates. That could be the rumor.
I'm thinking Mentor
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:42 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

I'm thinking Mentor
Okay

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 28th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Bump
Old September 30th, 2017, 08:19 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Brackenheart

Role: Tom 1

Persono: Charming, but a lying, cheating son of a biscuit that already has a mate in my Clovershine!

Code: enemies in a nutshell

Questions: Nope, other than brackenheart is a lying, dirty, good for nothing pig that stares at she-cats even though he has a mate, he's a con guy!
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:18 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Name: Brackenheart

Role: Tom 1

Persono: Charming, but a lying, cheating son of a biscuit that already has a mate in my Clovershine!

Code: enemies in a nutshell

Questions: Nope, other than brackenheart is a lying, dirty, good for nothing pig that stares at she-cats even though he has a mate, he's a con guy!
Accepted! I like your wording XD
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:01 PM
An indecisive rat

Ooh, this is interesting~

Name: Driftedkit/paw/petal
Role: Sibling 1
Personality:

Driftedkit has the shortest temper any cat has ever seen. She curses, yells, and physically abuses other cats when things don't go her way. The weird thing about her is that all that is done in private, with no witnesses. The gray tabby hates causing a scene and will harm or yell at anyone who involves her in one, saying it draws too much attention to her. She likes being unseen, unheard, and unnoticeable.
Driftedkit is extremely possessive over her friends and family, even if she doesn't show it. She likes to keep them in her sights at all times, especially those closest to her. She is not afraid to punish the cats she "loves" when they do her wrong, however. The she-cat is 'ruthless'.
Despite all that, Driftedkit/paw is still forgetful. When told to go on dawn patrol, she will likely sleep in and miss it completely on accident. She legitimately doesn't mean to miss patrols or forget something important. She just simply does. It's something she hates about himself.
Driftedpaw is super flirtatious when cats talk to her first, seeing as that's the only way one would be able to get her to talk. She will flirt with everyone, tom or she-cat alike. She loves messing with others, getting in their heads, but she's not quite good enough yet to be considered "manipulative."
The she-cat is extremely pessimistic, always assuming the worst and not really accepting any other truth. She believes what she believes, end of story.
Driftedpaw doesn't trust easily. In fact, she doesn't completely trust any cat. That's not to say she doesn't put some trust in her close friends and family. She just doesn't completely trust them.

Code: Enemies in a nutshell
Questions: Nupe

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:42 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Accepted! I like your wording XD
He is! he is a dirty son of a biscuit!

Brackenheart: How dare you say something like that to me? * smiles as he reaches his paw into my pocket*

Me: You idiot! I can't believe I even roleplay you to be like this! * slaps paw away*

Brackenheart: I know, I'm too perfectly me! * tries to pick pocket me again*
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:46 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Ooh, this is interesting~

Name: Driftedkit/paw/petal
Role: Sibling 1
Personality:

Driftedkit has the shortest temper any cat has ever seen. She curses, yells, and physically abuses other cats when things don't go her way. The weird thing about her is that all that is done in private, with no witnesses. The gray tabby hates causing a scene and will harm or yell at anyone who involves her in one, saying it draws too much attention to her. She likes being unseen, unheard, and unnoticeable.
Driftedkit is extremely possessive over her friends and family, even if she doesn't show it. She likes to keep them in her sights at all times, especially those closest to her. She is not afraid to punish the cats she "loves" when they do her wrong, however. The she-cat is 'ruthless'.
Despite all that, Driftedkit/paw is still forgetful. When told to go on dawn patrol, she will likely sleep in and miss it completely on accident. She legitimately doesn't mean to miss patrols or forget something important. She just simply does. It's something she hates about himself.
Driftedpaw is super flirtatious when cats talk to her first, seeing as that's the only way one would be able to get her to talk. She will flirt with everyone, tom or she-cat alike. She loves messing with others, getting in their heads, but she's not quite good enough yet to be considered "manipulative."
The she-cat is extremely pessimistic, always assuming the worst and not really accepting any other truth. She believes what she believes, end of story.
Driftedpaw doesn't trust easily. In fact, she doesn't completely trust any cat. That's not to say she doesn't put some trust in her close friends and family. She just doesn't completely trust them.

Code: Enemies in a nutshell
Questions: Nupe
AWESOME SAUCE! Accepted!