Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM

Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:12 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Four Sisters- Applications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
@Teza
@CandyFlossCat
@SpiralWhirl
@Rubinaito
@Hopekit
@tawny~
@SamCats

Sorry if you couldn't find the code, just check the descriptions of what the roles are! You might not have seen it because the role didn't apply to you. Sorry! ^^
Aaa couldn't find it!!
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Name: Fallowkit
Clan/Affiliaton: Thunderclan
Personality: Hyperactive, shy, brave, a listener, a questioner, bold
Okay with becoming a mercenary/working with the sisters?: Yes
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...cbY5O4m7LRU7yb and https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...xzeKHjbOcJ1u-l
Roleplay Sample:

Ashpaw ducked away from a group of Dusk Syndicate cats that were charging towards the clan cats, heading away from the fighting. He had to find his family or a molly that had come. He decided it was up to him to protect them. Even though, realistically, it was the apprentice who would need the help. He sidestepped around some windclan cats, remembering Blazingstar declaring war only moments ago. The shadowclan apprentice looked around, grey fur standing on end with fear and shock. This would be his first real battle.

PPD: 4.04
Other/Suggestions: Added appearance @Milky Way
aaaa so excited

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; October 24th, 2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:09 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
@Teza
@CandyFlossCat
@SpiralWhirl
@Rubinaito
@Hopekit
@tawny~
@SamCats

Sorry if you couldn't find the code, just check the descriptions of what the roles are! You might not have seen it because the role didn't apply to you. Sorry! ^^
Fixed it!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:21 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
@Teza
@CandyFlossCat
@SpiralWhirl
@Rubinaito
@Hopekit
@tawny~
@SamCats

I added the code

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten~ View Post
I put the code in.

Wow, I didn't even see it! ^^, I should look more closely. Sorry!

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Roleplay Sample:

Ashpaw ducked away from a group of Dusk Syndicate cats that were charging towards the clan cats, heading away from the fighting. He had to find his family or a molly that had come. He decided it was up to him to protect them. Even though, realistically, it was the apprentice who would need the help. He sidestepped around some windclan cats, remembering Blazingstar declaring war only moments ago. The shadowclan apprentice looked around, grey fur standing on end with fear and shock. This would be his first real battle.

Other/Suggestions: Do I need to add his appearance?
aaaa so excited
It would be nice if you added the appearance, I forgot that part of the form

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
@Teza
@CandyFlossCat
@SpiralWhirl
@Rubinaito
@Hopekit
@tawny~
@SamCats

I've added it as well xD
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

I've added it as well xD
Thankss

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 4th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Name: Avalon ((or Aloysia))
Personality: A sharp-tongued, intelligent, graceful, protective, but well-meaning she-cat. Avalon hides her affections with sharp tones, rude words, and grace. She means well, of course, with her siblings, but can't seem to hold her tongue and often says rude things she may or may not mean, depending on her mood. Not many cats are able to crack Avalon's hard shell of rudeness, but she does show a softer side to her siblings. She seems to have no sense of remorse, or caution, because of her actions. And she really doesn't. She couldn't care less about certain cats, or certain things that happen to be 'wrong' to other cats. She does what she needs to, or what she feels right. (Not fully developed yet)
Looks (maybe some suggestions? Once all the sisters are taken we'll come up with a breed or something): ((Maybe ragdolls or bobtails?)) White cat with blue eyes and grayish brown on tail and face
Age (this may change depending on what you peeps think): Whatever is decided. 20-ish moons
Sexuality: Asexual
Roleplay Sample:
PPD: 26.16
Other/Suggestions: @Milky Way just in case, aaaa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
☙⁕Name⁕❧
Antonella (Ella for short.)
"An Italian name for a beautiful, trust worthy girl. Antonella will never let you down, and will always keep the party pumped. An Antonella is great to have around at all time because she will always make you smile!"
(Urban Dictionary Definition of the Name)

☙⁕Age⁕❧
Eighteen Moons (I like the idea of her being younger than her other three siblings; perhaps the rest of her litter was still-born?)
One year and four months
Western Zodiac is Aries

☙⁕Personality⁕❧
Antonella is bubbly and cheerful, tending to act innocent despite being an assassin. She's pretty good at healing, having taken a few lessons from the healers in the Dusk Syndicate; however, it wasn't so that she could be a healer. As a fighter, she knew that by knowing what all the different parts of a cats body could do, she could take down an opponent before they knew what was going on; using pressure points to paralyze them, and then killing them quickly. Antonella enjoys sparring with her older sisters and showing that despite being younger she can be just as strong as they are. Antonella is the life of the party, a bubbly energetic sort; when entertaining employers while they're eating, she would do a variety of tricks such as demonstrating how to take down an opponent, or telling jokes to lighten the somber mood a little. She'd likely be the one taking care of the kidnapped kits, behaving somewhat sisterly to them; she may end up training them to be as deadly as she and her sisters in order to pass the time. Antonella loves keeping her sisters happy. However, she knows when to be quiet; such as when taking down an opponent, or scouting out the territory before the kill.

☙⁕Looks⁕❧
I was thinking that the sister's could be Savannah Cat / Domestic American Shorthair mixes, like Hamilton and Tide's kit from another roleplay I'm doing. Their father or grandfather could have been a Savannah Cat, and their mother or grandmother a domestic shorthair resulting in a mixture of kits; some taller and leaner, others smaller and stockier.
Some examples of what they might look like- 1 || 2 || 3 || 4

☙⁕Sexuality⁕❧
Polyromantic Bisexual
Antonella is the type to have multiple relationships at once; she may even be the one to flirt with her target before killing them.

☙⁕Roleplay Sample⁕❧
The night had been a dark one. A cat, who once had an entire syndicate to interact with, to entertain, to learn in was now alone. She couldn't see her sisters in the battle, likely taking down opponents like dominoes. Antonella, for the first time was filled with dread as she watched Clan cat after Clan cat attack and kill several of those she considered friends; cats she had spent time flirting with, talking with, confiding in. Her heart leaped into her throat as she spotted a clan cat lock their cold blue eyes on her. It was so much easier to take down one target at a time- but if she battled this cat, more and more would come until she was dead just like her comrades. But cowardice was not the Dusk Syndicate way; Antonella had no intentions of running away from the battle. Her previous frown was now twisted into a conniving smirk as she circled the cat, her claws sinking into the ground. Slash. Her claws struck their mark before her victim could even blink; digging right in in the spot where the head met the neck. Twisting her paw sharply, the tom fell to the ground, unable to move. Dead. She turned her head to gaze around, daring anyone else to come and attack her in the midst of her grieving the loss of her friends and family.

☙⁕PPD⁕❧

☙⁕Other⁕❧
Aaaah, I'm so excited!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
.:Name:.
Avalon
.:Personality Overview:.
positive
Loyal | Dependable | Reliable | Intelligent | Confident | Dedicated | Decisive | Focused | Forceful | Leaderly | Mature | Organized | Responsible | Rational | Realistic | Serious | Stable | Wise
neutral
Aggressive | Ambitious | Ascetic | Complex | Confidential | Determined | Dominating | Deceptive | Driving | Formal | Hypnotic | Maternal | Moralistic | Obedient | Outspoken | Political | Proud | Questioning | Quiet | Reserved | Self-Conscious | Skeptical | Strict | Tough | Unpredictable | Unreligious
negative
Abrasive | Abrupt | Anxious | Argumentative | Antisocial | Assertive | Blunt | Brutal | Calculating | Cautious | Course | Cold | Crafty | Cruel | Cynical | Devious | Egocentric | Fearful | Hostile | Impatient | Opportunistic | Regretful
.:Personality Description:.
Avalon is a very loyal she-cat, but only to her sisters if she were to be completely honest. She loves them dearly and tries her hardest to protect them as well as keep them in line. She tries her best to be dependable and reliable to them, as well as anyone they decide to work for, be it the Dusk Syndicate, or some random employer. The she-cat is extremely calculative in her decisions, and thinks about every little outcome, making her very intelligent. Her confidence skyrockets when her sisters are nearby, for she knows that they can conquer the clans if they wanted to. While she does joke around with her sisters from time to time, Avalon tends to prefer staying quiet and serious, just in case something or someone is lurking in the shadows. She is extremely protective of her sisters and will allow nothing to happen to them.
With all that said, Avalon is not a good cat by any stretch of the word. She is harsh, ruthless, and will stop at nothing to finish the job or protect her sisters. She doesn't particularly like kits, deeming them as a liability more than a tool for the future, but she will tolerate them if her sisters think they need one. Avalon has very few morals, but those she does have she will never break, like killing kits who haven't even had the chance to open their eyes yet. The she-cat tends to let her pride speak for her, unless the situation is dire, in which she will allow her intelligence to take over, and she will swallow her pride. She is very stubborn, always trying to make her sisters see the safest path rather than the shortest. Arguing with her is like arguing with a brick wall, for she knows she is right.
Avalon hates losing. That's a given. However, she would rather take a physical loss to an emotional one. This stems her long line of regrets that have accumulated over the moons of her and her sisters growing up in the Dusk Syndicate. Sure she appreciates the training and what little support the group of murderous cats had to offer, but she still feels bad that her sisters and her might be all that's left of the group. More often than not, her thoughts are clouded with memories of the Dusk Syndicate, which make her very hidden from the rest of the world. She shuts her gates and locks them tight so as not to get hurt by any cats again. The only ones allowed to enter are her sisters, to which she keeps as close to her as possible. It is her sworn duty to protect them with her life, after all...
.:Appearance Suggestions:.
Maybe something short-haired like a Japanese Bobtail?
.:Age Suggestion:.
Hmm... I would say anywhere from 20 moons to 30 moons if you wanna keep them youngish
.:Sexuality:.
Pansexual
.:Gender ID:.
Cis
.:Roleplay Sample:.
Taken from a different roleplay that my friend and I are doing on Discord

.:PPD:.
3.96 but I'd like to get that up to at least 4.9 soon
.:Other/Suggestions:.
I'm thinking Avalon (or my version at least) could be kind of the older sister of the group, despite them being littermates (I assume). I'm putting code here 'cause idk if I need it or not, soooo just to be safe lmao; aaaa She would only really show her "nice" side to her sisters, and maybe one of the kits they kidnap after it grows on her a bit xD
I've finished my app xD
I noticed you put something about a code for those who want to apply to hire the sisters, yet I couldn't find the code in your post, nor have I seen anyone else put a code (unless it's hidden really well in their apps xD). My question is, do we need a code? Found it <3
Also, I'm so excited for this you don't even know lmao
@Milky Way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonous Fern Pumpkins View Post
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...cbY5O4m7LRU7yb and https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...xzeKHjbOcJ1u-l
Roleplay Sample:

Other/Suggestions: Added appearance @Milky Way
aaaa so excited
So, if I've quoted you, you are accepted! I loved all of the forms though, I was seriously considering adding another litter of sisters ^^

I still need to make a charrie page for Ariadne, but now we can work our ages and appearances either through pm or here!

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 4th, 2017, 11:18 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Way View Post
So, if I've quoted you, you are accepted! I loved all of the forms though, I was seriously considering adding another litter of sisters ^^

I still need to make a charrie page for Ariadne, but now we can work our ages and appearances either through pm or here!
Great! I'll start working on Aloysia <3