Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 12:02 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old November 14th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Fernclan & Roseclan

*Inhales sharply* OKDONTJUDGEMETHISMAYBEAPIECEOFTRASHBECAUSEIHAVEN’T MADEAROLEPLAYINLIKEFOREVER!!!! *Collapses on floor to breath.* Ok. Now that’s done and over with onto the actual thread we go!

@Merrypotatoes is co owner

Fernclan

A somewhat normal clan. Normal cats. Normal Ranks. Almost Normal rules. But not such a normal relationship with the neighboring clan. For some reason, as long as any cat can remember...Fernclan and this other clan has been total enemies. No cat knows why or how but no cat dares ask why. In either clan any good talk about the other will cause for you to be watched closely to see if your loyalty is with the other clan. The fuss these clans make over one another is impressing. In Fernclan the territory is a lush forest with many trees and underbrush. Their camp is rather rocky and hard compared to everything else but they still have many plants in it. Camp and Camp . They are sweet and always protect what’s right. They are honorable,truthful, brave, and unselfish. They help anyone in need. They are complete opposites of.. Roseclan.

Roseclan

Roseclan is pretty normal. Except-they have totally different rules. They act like complete animals (lol how weird is that cuz we talking about cats XD). And are the worst possible allies you can have. Before we get into all that...let’s talk about what they are surrounded with. Their territory is one that has very few trees. It’s a lot of open land and has lots of flowers (mainly roses) all around their territory (including at the border). Their camp is well hidden in a small underground cave. Camp entrance (I’ll leave your imagination to the actual cave). Their skin and paws are immune to getting pricked by thorns from roses all over their territory. Now here comes their behavior. They may seem nice and sweet but they can be rather hurtful and violent. (Hint hint roses and their thorns). They are rather aggressive and are untrustworthy. They are hesitant about who they help. Being cold and tricky are their middle name. They lie..a lot. No reason to trust them unless your in their clan. They play tricks and games and most of the time find ways that are unfair so they can win or get what they want. These cats are sweet talkers so they can talk you into doing something for them so they can personally benefit from it. Don’t let them trick you!

Who will you choose?

Fernclan Rules

Basically the same old rules accept for these:
•If you see a Roseclan cat, challenge it
•If the Roseclan Cat is on our side of the border, bring it to camp, unharmed or harmed if necessary.
•Do not speak good about Roseclan any cat who does will be accused of loyalty change.
•Help anycat (except Roseclan)

Roseclan Rules

•Leaders Word is law
•Leader can have as many mates as he/she pleases
•Fernclan And unknown cats will by lied to and used to our advantage
•If a Fernclan Cat is on our territory you have the right to severely injure that cat (must have players permission though)
•All unknown and Fernclan Cats on territory will be imprisoned until won back or won by Fernclan challenging us for a fight over them
•If Fernclan wins,they get their cat
•If Fernclan losses they will not get their cat and we can use he/she to our advantage
•Leaders and their mates eat first, then med cats, queens,deputy, warriors, kits, apprentices, elders, prisoners
•If a Cat is too week-leave them to die. No weakness in our clan. No wasting herbs and food on weak cats.
•Any cat that speaks good about Fernclan will become a prisoner until they are able to prove loyalty.
(Me thinks that’s it)

Fernclan Cats:

Leader-Poisionstar @Merrypotatoes
Deputy-Amberscar @Fuzzyfeline
Medicine Cat-Tumblecloud @Undercover
Warriors-Dawnflight @Shadow , Trickletuft @Flameleaf Thunderflash @Undercover Eagletallon @Raven & Co Amberscar @Fuzzyfeline
Apprentices-Shellpaw @Silverfrost , Hawkpaw @Silverfrost ,Patchpaw @Echofall Hawkpaw,Hopepaw, Foxpaw, Jaggedpaw, Herbpaw @Lyan ,
Queens-
Kits-

Loners/Rouges- Fox @Shadow,

Roseclan Cats:

Leader-Silentstar @Shadow
Leaders Mate(s)-Hazelfeather (I think I mentioned flamy enough) , {possibly Ghostdevil in the future}
Deputy-Ghostdevil @Ravenconspiracy
Medicine Cat-Wolfwind @Shadow,Featherspeckle @Fuzzyfelines
Warriors-Sleekwind @Equinox , Shadowflight @Undercover ,Lostecho @Echofall , Vipergaze @Raven & Co Hazlefeather @Flameleaf
Apprentices-
Queens-Hazelfeather @Flameleaf {carrying Silentstar’s kits}
Kits-
Prisoners-Thornclaw @Merrypotatoes ,

FORM

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Clan-
Looks-
Personality-
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)-
Crush/Mate:
Other-
Questions-
Anything I missed?-

PLOT

Some cats in Roseclan wish to overthrow Silentstar and wish to side with Fernclan to maybe make a new group of clan. Ghostdevil, deputy of Roseclan, is onto this. But it is only a mere guess. Want your cat to take part in the plot to try to overthrow Silentstar? Or wanna make a new cat for it? Private message me and or @Merrypotatoes and we will definitely approve.

Name-Red (Foxeye)
Age-29 moons
Gender-male
Clan-Loner (to him Fernclan then later be imprisoned by roseclan then to join Roseclan)
Looks-The red-ish one
Personality-flirty, aggressive, stubborn, a bit harsh, caring, tricky, More to be revealed in rp
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)- loner
Crush/Mate- open (but will hit on Dawnflight a lot but otherwise open don’t worry he will betray her :3 )
Other-is rather large
Questions-nurn
Anything I missed?-idk

Name-Dawnflight
Age- 13 moons
Gender-Female
Clan-Fernclan
Looks-The smaller one
Personality-sweet,caring,goofy,stubborn, a bit shy, competitive, rest to be revealed
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)- New warrior
Crush/Mate: open (will fall in love with fox but then will be betrayed by him so open)
Other-is rather small
Questions-no
Anything I missed?-no

Name-Wolfwind
Age- 26 moons
Gender-female
Clan-rose
Looks-BLEEP
Personality-snappy,hot headed, stubborn,cranky, flirty (but doesn’t have a mate), aggressive,hates her role
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)-med cat
Crush/Mate-none
Other-became med because her right back leg is paralyzed
Questions-no
Anything I missed?-no

Name-Silentstar
Age-47 moons
Gender-male
Clan-rose
Looks-Bleep
Personality-Stubborn,aggressive,strong,merciless sometimes,can change moods rather quickly, flirty
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)- Leader
Crush/Mate- (has multiple mates) always open
Other-is a bit bigger than normal toms
Questions-no
Anything I missed?-no

Last edited by Shadow; December 4th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
*Inhales sharply* OKDONTJUDGEMETHISMAYBEAPIECEOFTRASHBECAUSEIHAVEN TMADEAROLEPLAYINLIKEFOREVER!!!! *Collapses on floor to breath.* Ok. Now that’s done and over with onto the actual thread we go!

@Merrypotatoes is co owner

Fernclan

A somewhat normal clan. Normal cats. Normal Ranks. Almost Normal rules. But not such a normal relationship with the neighboring clan. For some reason, as long as any cat can remember...Fernclan and this other clan has been total enemies. No cat knows why or how but no cat dares ask why. In either clan any good talk about the other will cause for you to be watched closely to see if your loyalty is with the other clan. The fuss these clans make over one another is impressing. In Fernclan the territory is a lush forest with many trees and underbrush. Their camp is rather rocky and hard compared to everything else but they still have many plants in it. Camp and Camp . They are sweet and always protect what’s right. They are honorable,truthful, brave, and unselfish. They help anyone in need. They are complete opposites of.. Roseclan.

Roseclan

Roseclan is pretty normal. Except-they have totally different rules. They act like complete animals (lol how weird is that cuz we talking about cats XD). And are the worst possible allies you can have. Before we get into all that...let’s talk about what they are surrounded with. Their territory is one that has very few trees. It’s a lot of open land and has lots of flowers (mainly roses) all around their territory (including at the border). Their camp is well hidden in a small underground cave. Camp entrance (I’ll leave your imagination to the actual cave). Their skin and paws are immune to getting pricked by thorns from roses all over their territory. Now here comes their behavior. They may seem nice and sweet but they can be rather hurtful and violent. (Hint hint roses and their thorns). They are rather aggressive and are untrustworthy. They are hesitant about who they help. Being cold and tricky are their middle name. They lie..a lot. No reason to trust them unless your in their clan. They play tricks and games and most of the time find ways that are unfair so they can win or get what they want. These cats are sweet talkers so they can talk you into doing something for them so they can personally benefit from it. Don’t let them trick you!

Who will you choose?

Fernclan Rules

Basically the same old rules accept for these:
•If you see a Roseclan cat, challenge it
•If the Roseclan Cat is on our side of the border, bring it to camp, unharmed or harmed if necessary.
•Do not speak good about Roseclan any cat who does will be accused of loyalty change.
•Help anycat (except Roseclan)

Roseclan Rules

•Leaders Word is law
•Leader can have as many mates as he/she pleases
•Fernclan And unknown cats will by lied to and used to our advantage
•If a Fernclan Cat is on our territory you have the right to severely injure that cat (must have players permission though)
•All unknown and Fernclan Cats on territory will be imprisoned until won back or won by Fernclan challenging us for a fight over them
•If Fernclan wins,they get their cat
•If Fernclan losses they will not get their cat and we can use he/she to our advantage
•Leaders and their mates eat first, then med cats, queens,deputy, warriors, kits, apprentices, elders, prisoners
•If a Cat is too week-leave them to die. No weakness in our clan. No wasting herbs and food on weak cats.
•Any cat that speaks good about Fernclan will become a prisoner until they are able to prove loyalty.
(Me thinks that’s it)

FORM

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Clan-
Looks-
Personality-
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)-
Other-
Questions-
Anything I missed?-
Name- Thornclaw, Poisonshatter
Age- 17 moons both
Gender- m,m
Clan- rose, fern
Looks- a brown cat with darker brown spots, a black and white cat.
Personality- tbrped both
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)- prisoner, deputy
Other- no
Questions- nope
Anything I missed? Noooo
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Name- Thornclaw, Poisonshatter
Age- 17 moons both
Gender- m,m
Clan- rose, fern
Looks- a brown cat with darker brown spots, a black and white cat.
Personality- tbrped both
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)- prisoner, deputy
Other- no
Questions- nope
Anything I missed? Noooo
Accepted :3
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Name
Trickletuft || Hazelfeather
Clan
Fern || Rose
Looks
Trickle || Hazel
Personality
Tbrp for both
Rank
Warrior || Prisoner??
Crush/Mate
Both open
Other
@Merrypotatoes || @Shadow
Questions
No
Anything I missed
No

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 14th, 2017 at 10:59 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Name
Trickletuft || Hazelfeather
Clan
Fern || Rose
Looks
Trickle || Hazel
Personality
Tbrp for both
Rank
Warrior || Prisoner??
Crush/Mate
Both open
Other
@Merrypotatoes || @Shadow
Questions
No
Anything I missed
No
Accepted
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Memerofthememes

Bump
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:15 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Name: Tumblecloud
Age- 14 Moons
Gender- Female
Clan- FernClan
Looks- Tiny reddish brown and white she-cat with a slender frame and soft pale blue eyes
Personality- TBRPed
Crush/Mate: None
Other- None
Questions- None
Anything I missed: @Merrypotatoes

Last edited by Undercover; November 15th, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Name: Tumblecloud
Age- 14 Moons
Gender- Female
Clan- FernClan
Looks- Tiny reddish brown and white she-cat with a slender frame and soft pale blue eyes
Personality- TBRPed
Crush/Mate: None
Other- None
Questions- None
Anything I missed: @Merrypotatoes
Accepted
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:08 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Accepted
Great, when do we start?
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Great, when do we start?
i will check with the owner. We may need a few more people to fill important roles and a few warriors then we can start.