Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:23 PM
|+| Crimson's Cat Cavern...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:12 PM
It's so Dark This Day...
Last post by blxze.
Today 03:08 PM
Teams n' Trainin' n'...
by Saki
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 03:01 PM

Old November 19th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default dragonclan rowanclan border

this is well the dragonclan rowanclan border plz mention the peaple that are in the clans so they know this is up cause i cant mention well....or at all.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Dragon of fire

Default Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

fireflower walked around the border seeing nothing of interest. @Akari

So did they bury you?
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:17 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
fireflower walked around the border seeing nothing of interest. @Akari
((im at school....so responces may be slow.))
RustPaw walked beside Fireflower, looking across the border. She was curious what laid on the other side, but was not curious enough to dare cross it. She let out a sigh, continueing to follow FireFlower.
( @littledragon0625 )

Last edited by Akari; November 28th, 2017 at 08:23 AM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Dragon of fire

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
((im at school....so responces may be slow.))
RustPaw walked beside Fireflower, looking across the border. She was curious what laid on the other side, but was not curious enough to dare cross it. She let out a sigh, continueing to follow FireFlower.
( @littledragon0625 )
"whats that?"fireflower said pointing to two cats running to the border,a few more behide them. @PeaFlower
@Okapi
@Swiftheart

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; November 28th, 2017 at 08:37 AM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:41 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
"whats that?"fireflower said pointing to two cats running to the border,a few more behide them. @PeaFlower
@Okapi
"Looks like a patrol of Rowanclan cAts running towards the border. Pretty obovious, if you ask me, but I'm just an apprentice, so what do I know." she replied sarcasticly, but in a jokeing manner.
She stared At them across the border, before adding on to what she last said. "Also, they look like trouble..." she said softly.
( @littledragon0625 )

Last edited by Akari; November 28th, 2017 at 08:45 AM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
"Looks like 2 Rowanclan cAts running towards the border. Pretty obovious, if you ask me, but I'm just an apprentice, so what do I know." she replied sarcasticly, but in a jokeing manner.
( @littledragon0625 )
"i dont know any rowanclan cats that have wings!"fireflower said.the running she-cat jumped into a tree and leaped over fireflower and rustpaw and started running to the mountian west.the other cat a little farer behide.fireflower jumped in front of him and him halted"what to you think your doing this is our terr."fireflower said."and your letting her get away!"the tom yelled"ok,we started on the wrong paw.im lightningscale"the cat said his wings outstretched to know hed fight if needed.

So did they bury you?
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:06 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:

"i dont know any rowanclan cats that have wings!"fireflower said.the running she-cat jumped into a tree and leaped over fireflower and rustpaw and started running to the mountian west.the other cat a little farer behide.fireflower jumped in front of him and him halted"what to you think your doing this is our terr."fireflower said."and your letting her get away!"the tom yelled"ok,we started on the wrong paw.im lightningscale"the cat said his wings outstretched to know hed fight if needed.
Rustpaw quickly ran to her newfound friends' side, and she Glanced at the Rowanclan intruders, slightly curious about them, but inside her mind was raceing, mostly thinking of attack paterns that would work against the winged attacker. 'If I spring off somthing vertical, I can reach greater heights than if I simply try jumping upwards, so First, I must seperate him from the rest of the group...' she thought, looking him over, and then doing the same for the rest of the intruders, looking for any signs that they might attack suddenly. She noted how the Winged one seemed like he was more than willing to fight if necessary. "Alright, so, Lightningscale, who was she? And better question, why were you driveing her into our territory?" She asked, Takeing a step foward, noticibly a bit shorter than them, Although It did not seem to bother me.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Rustpaw quickly ran to her newfound friends' side, and she Glanced at the Rowanclan intruders, slightly curious about them, but inside her mind was raceing, mostly thinking of attack paterns that would work against the winged attacker. 'If I spring off somthing vertical, I can reach greater heights than if I simply try jumping upwards, so First, I must seperate him from the rest of the group...' she thought, looking him over, and then doing the same for the rest of the intruders, looking for any signs that they might attack suddenly. She noted how the Winged one seemed like he was more than willing to fight if necessary. "Alright, so, Lightningscale, who was she? And better question, why were you driveing her into our territory?" She asked, Takeing a step foward, noticibly a bit shorter than them, Although It did not seem to bother me.
"your terrioty!"lightningscale didnt what to fight he fough enought that day."very wel,you say that, we haded looked the northern side of the border.,im a member of dragonclan"that name rung a bell in fireflowers mind"and the shecat?!"she questioned"she tried to kill are leader we wr to drive her away but we didnt know there was a clan here!"lightningscale yelled"which clan are you!?"he asked"rowanclan"fireflower said.(its hard to interact with char. that are both mine)
@PeaFlower @Okapi @Swiftheart you guys can come in now

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; November 29th, 2017 at 08:24 AM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:40 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:

"your terrioty!"lightningscale didnt what to fight he fough enought that day."very wel,you say that, we haded looked the northern side of the border.,im a member of dragonclan"that name rung a bell in fireflowers mind"and the shecat?!"she questioned"she tried to kill are leader we wr to drive her away but we didnt know there was a clan here!"lightningscale yelled"which clan are you!?"he asked"rowanclan"fireflower said.(its hard to interact with char. that are both mine)
Rustpaw glanced at them, before takeing a step backwards. She was not afraid, but they had awnsered her questions, so ther was no reason to seem like she wanted to fight them. Besides, she was an apprentice, so it was possible that they could be stronger than her, or at least more skilled, although she was a quick learner, and was smaller than them, so she had a few possible advantages, and she would deffinatly use them if they wanted to fight.
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:31 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Quote:
Rustpaw glanced at them, before takeing a step backwards. She was not afraid, but they had awnsered her questions, so ther was no reason to seem like she wanted to fight them. Besides, she was an apprentice, so it was possible that they could be stronger than her, or at least more skilled, although she was a quick learner, and was smaller than them, so she had a few possible advantages, and she would deffinatly use them if they wanted to fight.
GHostwhisper stepped out of the bushes,studying the cats.He had been listening,so he didn't attack,yet."So you chased her into our territory where she could kill our leader?" he asked emotionless. Coalfur caught up to Lightningscale,noticing the other cats and the tension."Who are they?" she asked quietly.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord