Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old November 29th, 2017, 10:14 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
GHostwhisper stepped out of the bushes,studying the cats.He had been listening,so he didn't attack,yet."So you chased her into our territory where she could kill our leader?" he asked emotionless. Coalfur caught up to Lightningscale,noticing the other cats and the tension."Who are they?" she asked quietly.

Magpiepaw had been in a defensive position ever since they had to brutally stop their pursuit when they bumped into that ... patrol, she guessed ?
While Lightningscale explained everything to the new cats, she calmed down and let her guard down. There was no point in fighting them if they weren't aggressive.
When a tom came out of the bushes with a snarky comment, she snapped, and fully showed her black wings she had been hiding earlier in an attempt to appear more impressive, hissing at the newcomer. "Shut your trap, wise guy ! We would have captured her if you hadn't been there ! We didn't even know you existed !" The emotional pressure and exhaustion she had felt in the whole day was taking a toll on the apprentice's nerves and clouding her judgement. She was only capable of snapping at cats now, or so it seemed.
She heard Coalfur approaching and asking who the new cats were. Still about to snap at any given moment, she answered her question. "Cats from a clan we didn't know existed up until now. It's called Rowanclan or something ..." She explained, not tearing her eyes off the cat who had insulted them in her opinion.

(Still thinking what we're going has to be against some rules ...)

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 29th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:39 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

Magpiepaw had been in a defensive position ever since they had to brutally stop their pursuit when they bumped into that ... patrol, she guessed ?
While Lightningscale explained everything to the new cats, she calmed down and let her guard down. There was no point in fighting them if they weren't aggressive.
When a tom came out of the bushes with a snarky comment, she snapped, and fully showed her black wings she had been hiding earlier in an attempt to appear more impressive, hissing at the newcomer. "Shut your trap, wise guy ! We would have captured her if you hadn't been there ! We didn't even know you existed !" The emotional pressure and exhaustion she had felt in the whole day was taking a toll on the apprentice's nerves and clouding her judgement. She was only capable of snapping at cats now, or so it seemed.
She heard Coalfur approaching and asking who the new cats were. Still about to snap at any given moment, she answered her question. "Cats from a clan we didn't know existed up until now. It's called Rowanclan or something ..." She explained, not tearing her eyes off the cat who had insulted them in her opinion.

Rustpaw Stared at the other apprentice, her little outburst supriseing her. "Calm it, buddy. He is like that to everyone, so don't feel like your a special case. And also, if you have wings, why didn't you fly over him, and tackle from above? Surely that is the most logical way to have stoped her from getting away. Unless of corse, you were to slow to catch her to begin with." she stated, emotion nearly empty from her tone. She was curious about why they were driven by pride, and not by logic, but that did not matter. They still had a rouge to track down. "Anyways, while you guys fight it out, I'll track down that rouge.." she said, before looking the other apprentice in the eyes. "And it would be usefull to have some eyes in the sky, just incase I can't see her." she said. "Fireflower, may I suggest that we Work together to take the rouge down now? Instead of createing a possible war of words?" she asked, glanceing back at Fireflower.
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:51 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Rustpaw Stared at the other apprentice, her little outburst supriseing her. "Calm it, buddy. He is like that to everyone, so don't feel like your a special case. And also, if you have wings, why didn't you fly over him, and tackle from above? Surely that is the most logical way to have stoped her from getting away. Unless of corse, you were to slow to catch her to begin with." she stated, emotion nearly empty from her tone. She was curious about why they were driven by pride, and not by logic, but that did not matter. They still had a rouge to track down. "Anyways, while you guys fight it out, I'll track down that rouge.." she said, before looking the other apprentice in the eyes. "And it would be usefull to have some eyes in the sky, just incase I can't see her." she said. "Fireflower, may I suggest that we Work together to take the rouge down now? Instead of createing a possible war of words?" she asked, glanceing back at Fireflower.
The apprentice's ears flattened at Rustpaw's words. She wasn't sure wether to feel angry or sad. That cat had spoken exactly like the ones in her old clan. "Why don't you fly then ?" Why ? Oh, she'd tell you why. First off : she can't. Nobody ever taught her how to fly, and imitating birds only got her so far. Second : it would have given anyone in her old clan another reason to call her a freak. Also, her speed was one of her only redeeming qualities ! How dare that cat insult her only way of being a little proud of herself ?!
She was about to come up with another snarky reply, but her eyes widened in horror and she almost mewed like a kit when she heard what the new cats were about to do. "No ! Don't track her down like she's a simple rogue ! You don't know what she's capable of !" The fresh scratches her previous "combat" against Greenvine tingled as she spoke those words.

Old November 29th, 2017, 01:01 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
The apprentice's ears flattened at Rustpaw's words. She wasn't sure wether to feel angry or sad. That cat had spoken exactly like the ones in her old clan. "Why don't you fly then ?" Why ? Oh, she'd tell you why. First off : she can't. Nobody ever taught her how to fly, and imitating birds only got her so far. Second : it would have given anyone in her old clan another reason to call her a freak. Also, her speed was one of her only redeeming qualities ! How dare that cat insult her only way of being a little proud of herself ?!
She was about to come up with another snarky reply, but her eyes widened in horror and she almost mewed like a kit when she heard what the new cats were about to do. "No ! Don't track her down like she's a simple rogue ! You don't know what she's capable of !" The fresh scratches her previous "combat" against Greenvine tingled as she spoke those words.
"Hm? Why not? Do you have more to tell us about her? Oh, wait, is She another Defectant? I've been Sending a lot of them out of our Territory a lot of those lately." She said with a sigh. "Well, You know her better than her, and the longer we wait, the better the chances we have of catching her before she finds a Hole to hide in." She said, thinking of running off then, but wanted to find out what made her different. `And She Should have Been Flying, or at least the older one should have...Or...Maybe they Don't know how..Maybe they have wings, but never learned how to properly fly.....` she thought, Earning a new respect for their 'New' Neighbors.
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ghostwhisper stayed silent,trying to decide if the leader would want him to chase these cats off or help them.One-star might kill me for this,but if this cat is like they say she is,we need to know what we can about her.' he thought."Fine,we will help,but we need to know what we can about the cat your tracking down,and don't thin you can come over our boders all the time." he said.Coalfur's fur bristled."Like we would do that you mouse-brain!" she hissed.He glanced at her but looked at Lightningscale,thinking that they where the leader of this group.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:13 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
"Hm? Why not? Do you have more to tell us about her? Oh, wait, is She another Defectant? I've been Sending a lot of them out of our Territory a lot of those lately." She said with a sigh. "Well, You know her better than her, and the longer we wait, the better the chances we have of catching her before she finds a Hole to hide in." She said, thinking of running off then, but wanted to find out what made her different. `And She Should have Been Flying, or at least the older one should have...Or...Maybe they Don't know how..Maybe they have wings, but never learned how to properly fly.....` she thought, Earning a new respect for their 'New' Neighbors.

Magpiepaw managed to calm down a bit once again, her exhaustion now making her more level-headed, it seemed.
"She can manipulate nature." She said as calmly as she could. " She can use vines to strangle you, make you fall into holes and suffocate in dirt, make trees fall on you ... but I'm sure she's able to do many other things, sadly ... " She sighed. "And ... you're right. We should get going before we can't find her and she hurts someone else." She looked the other clan apprentice in the eyes. "By the way ... sorry for the outburst. It would take too long to explain why I acted this way I just- ... " She took a deep breath as she put her wings back onto her smallish frame and tried to make them blend with her equally black fur, making them barely noticeable to the unknowing eye. "I'm Magpiepaw, by the way." With that she started to head in the direction Greenvine had taken, giving a few glances over her shoulder to the cats of both her clan and the new one to make sure what she was doing was okay.

Should I mention you guys ? ( @littledragon0625 @Okapi and @Redwood Sienna , maybe Trappedpaw could be in this rp too ? Maybe they'll acknowledge his existence here ? (Do what you want, however ^^))

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 29th, 2017 at 01:15 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Magpiepaw managed to calm down a bit once again, her exhaustion now making her more level-headed, it seemed.
"She can manipulate nature." She said as calmly as she could. " She can use vines to strangle you, make you fall into holes and suffocate in dirt, make trees fall on you ... but I'm sure she's able to do many other things, sadly ... " She sighed. "And ... you're right. We should get going before we can't find her and she hurts someone else." She looked the other clan apprentice in the eyes. "By the way ... sorry for the outburst. It would take too long to explain why I acted this way I just- ... " She took a deep breath as she put her wings back onto her smallish frame and tried to make them blend with her equally black fur, making them barely noticeable to the unknowing eye. "I'm Magpiepaw, by the way." With that she started to head in the direction Greenvine had taken, giving a few glances over her shoulder to the cats of both her clan and the new one to make sure what she was doing was okay.

Should I mention you guys ? (@littledragon0625 @Okapi and @Redwood Sienna , maybe Trappedpaw could be in this rp too ? Maybe they'll acknowledge his existence here ? (Do what you want, however ^^))
Flyingspirit nodded,” Right.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:18 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:

Should I mention you guys ? (@littledragon0625 @Okapi and @Redwood Sienna , maybe Trappedpaw could be in this rp too ? Maybe they'll acknowledge his existence here ? (Do what you want, however ^^))
(Quoteing me is good enough, TY for offering though)
"Hm....Well, I've heard of cases like that...I Forget what the elders termed people like that..Was it The troubled? No, I Believe it was something else...Anyways, I'm Rustpaw." She said, Smileing only slightly.
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:24 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Flyingspirit nodded,” Right.”
Quote:
(Quoteing me is good enough, TY for offering though)
"Hm....Well, I've heard of cases like that...I Forget what the elders termed people like that..Was it The troubled? No, I Believe it was something else...Anyways, I'm Rustpaw." She said, Smileing only slightly.

The apprentice nodded back at her mentor, his approval being enough for her.
She turned to the other apprentice, puzzled by the strange words she used. So her name was Rustpaw, uh ?
"Well ... I would have said it's nice to meet you, though the circumstances of our meeting weren't exactly ... nice ..." She trailed off and looked at her paws in embarassement when she realized she wasn't making any sense.
"A-Anyways, we should get going."

Old November 29th, 2017, 02:13 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:

The apprentice nodded back at her mentor, his approval being enough for her.
She turned to the other apprentice, puzzled by the strange words she used. So her name was Rustpaw, uh ?
"Well ... I would have said it's nice to meet you, though the circumstances of our meeting weren't exactly ... nice ..." She trailed off and looked at her paws in embarassement when she realized she wasn't making any sense.
"A-Anyways, we should get going."
"Admiditly, it could have been a bit beter of a meeting, yes, but it is more important that we focus on the task at paw. You said you've seen her fighting style? How well is she in smal areas, like caves?" She asked, wanting to create a mental profile of how tge rouge fought, so it would not be much of a suprise when they caught up with her.