Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:52 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM

Old January 31st, 2018, 04:56 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Home is Where the Heart Is

Ref
------
@mompaws

Doll sat on the fence of her back yard. She hated the front yard with it's rumbling monsters that held humans in the stomachs running around threatening to kill her. She was terrified of them, even when she was inside. When she went to a human who poked and prodded at her with long silver metal piece she had ridden inside of a monster. It had been miserable, she had puked on the ride and that had only made her visit worse. The white and gray cat stared out and the nice side of her house, the one filled with trees and shrubs and flowers and all kinds of beautiful things. Jumping off of her fence she walked around it, sniffing at the rainbow array of flowers,grinning. It was her calm down time. Doll always went outside after a certain amount of time cuddling inside. She wouldn't adventure, the thought had always terrified her. Instead she always decided to sniff around at beautiful flowers and sit on the black fence. It relaxed her.
Old January 31st, 2018, 05:34 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Home is Where the Heart Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Ref
------
@mompaws

Doll sat on the fence of her back yard. She hated the front yard with it's rumbling monsters that held humans in the stomachs running around threatening to kill her. She was terrified of them, even when she was inside. When she went to a human who poked and prodded at her with long silver metal piece she had ridden inside of a monster. It had been miserable, she had puked on the ride and that had only made her visit worse. The white and gray cat stared out and the nice side of her house, the one filled with trees and shrubs and flowers and all kinds of beautiful things. Jumping off of her fence she walked around it, sniffing at the rainbow array of flowers,grinning. It was her calm down time. Doll always went outside after a certain amount of time cuddling inside. She wouldn't adventure, the thought had always terrified her. Instead she always decided to sniff around at beautiful flowers and sit on the black fence. It relaxed her.
With a cheeky grin hanging on his features, Val slid out from yet another cat flap. He had been successful again, carrying a piece of fish inside of his mouth after raiding another kitchen. It would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the thrill of basically breaking in to a human's house, especially when he was close to being spotted. But, he hadn't been uncovered just yet, and had high hopes that he wouldn't be caught. With his head held high, but hopes even higher, the tom-cat strolled casuallt through the garden, before clambering up the wooden fencing at the back of the house. He had become a pro at climbing the fences here, having done it so often that his paws were probably engraved in every piece of wood. But, hey, practice makes perfect, right?
The alabaster feline balanced atop of the rough surface, noticing a feline of the same colour merely a small distance away. He may not have known them, yet his confident self was almost forcing him to interrupt the other cat. Val suddenly landed on the ground, a quiet this throbbing out from the earth below. His tail twitched as he strode forwards towards the feline, a grin plastered across his face. "Greetings." he chirped, cocking his cranium to the side. The slice of fish in his mouth was making it slightly more difficult to speak, although the male was able to avoid anything catastrophic whilst he spoke.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; January 31st, 2018 at 05:34 PM.
Old January 31st, 2018, 06:07 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
With a cheeky grin hanging on his features, Val slid out from yet another cat flap. He had been successful again, carrying a piece of fish inside of his mouth after raiding another kitchen. It would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the thrill of basically breaking in to a human's house, especially when he was close to being spotted. But, he hadn't been uncovered just yet, and had high hopes that he wouldn't be caught. With his head held high, but hopes even higher, the tom-cat strolled casuallt through the garden, before clambering up the wooden fencing at the back of the house. He had become a pro at climbing the fences here, having done it so often that his paws were probably engraved in every piece of wood. But, hey, practice makes perfect, right?
The alabaster feline balanced atop of the rough surface, noticing a feline of the same colour merely a small distance away. He may not have known them, yet his confident self was almost forcing him to interrupt the other cat. Val suddenly landed on the ground, a quiet this throbbing out from the earth below. His tail twitched as he strode forwards towards the feline, a grin plastered across his face. "Greetings." he chirped, cocking his cranium to the side. The slice of fish in his mouth was making it slightly more difficult to speak, although the male was able to avoid anything catastrophic whilst he spoke.

Doll let out a small shriek as she heard someone speak. She wasn't used to being startled by a cat. Usually it was just one of the human kits. But the thing that had spoken had spoken her language. Doll was a friendly cat, but she could often by scared. She whirled around, her fur bristling in fear. Suddenly she stopped short, and took a deep breath, attempting to calm herself. It was just a tom, larger then her by a little bit, but looking a lot more youthful and alert. He was white and fluffy with oval shaped orbs and pointed ears. He seemed nice enough, and he was holding food. What sort of cat held food and was a threat. She wasn't quite sure what he had said but it had sounded friendly and that was all she really cared about. Flushing she looked at the tom sheepishly. "Hi... Uh, I'm sorry... I... You startled me." She managed. Nice going Doll, awkward, exactly how you don't make new friends."
Doll looked around, hoping there was something she could use to take his mind off how awkward she had been. Maybe a butterfly, a especially pretty flower? A human, another cat, her humans perhaps. But there was nothing. Instead she would probably have to pretend that she had not been awkward and she was just introducing herself. "I'm Doll, who're you?" She asked, her voice strong again.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:04 PM
sushi

Quote:

Doll let out a small shriek as she heard someone speak. She wasn't used to being startled by a cat. Usually it was just one of the human kits. But the thing that had spoken had spoken her language. Doll was a friendly cat, but she could often by scared. She whirled around, her fur bristling in fear. Suddenly she stopped short, and took a deep breath, attempting to calm herself. It was just a tom, larger then her by a little bit, but looking a lot more youthful and alert. He was white and fluffy with oval shaped orbs and pointed ears. He seemed nice enough, and he was holding food. What sort of cat held food and was a threat. She wasn't quite sure what he had said but it had sounded friendly and that was all she really cared about. Flushing she looked at the tom sheepishly. "Hi... Uh, I'm sorry... I... You startled me." She managed. Nice going Doll, awkward, exactly how you don't make new friends."
Doll looked around, hoping there was something she could use to take his mind off how awkward she had been. Maybe a butterfly, a especially pretty flower? A human, another cat, her humans perhaps. But there was nothing. Instead she would probably have to pretend that she had not been awkward and she was just introducing herself. "I'm Doll, who're you?" She asked, her voice strong again.
The slightly larger feline cocked his head sidewards, a chuckle emitting from deep within his throat. He found it so interesting how these more tamed and docile cats reacted to ones of his kind, more feral and wild. Although, certainly not as wild as the clan-cats. That would be taking it a little too far. Val was more civilised, street-smart, he knew the ins and outs of every one of these houses, and could likely instruct you on where the fridge was placed in each home. He was used to the taller creatures being close-by, and was barely even affected when they came tumbling in his direction. Maybe that was a sign that he shouldn't be near the homes as much... Of course, cats should uphold their general fears and tactics in order to survive, but Val had already broken that by stealing food and resources. It was just easier than having to do it all by himself.
Alabaster plumage shifting in the wind, the tom-cat calmly set the fish upon the ground. His tail swayed hesitantly, yet his expression of being unaffected rolled smoothly across his form. The feline glanced towards the side awkwardly, before once again meeting her gaze. "Yeah... sorry about that." his voice was soft and husky, as if he was afraid of being too harsh with the female. She just seemed so soft and elegant, he couldn't help himself.
The tom ensconced his hues onto her, watching her movements and noticing the hurried actions that her own eyes had been taking. This only boosted Val's confidence, and he rose a brow. "Doll? I guess that suits you, but I'd go more along the lines of Angel." he paused, waiting a split second just to give the words more meaning. Of course, it was just his charm speaking, if he had truthfully meant it there would be more depth and importance to the words. Otherwise they were just plain and simple.
"The name is Val. Short for Val."

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:50 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
The slightly larger feline cocked his head sidewards, a chuckle emitting from deep within his throat. He found it so interesting how these more tamed and docile cats reacted to ones of his kind, more feral and wild. Although, certainly not as wild as the clan-cats. That would be taking it a little too far. Val was more civilised, street-smart, he knew the ins and outs of every one of these houses, and could likely instruct you on where the fridge was placed in each home. He was used to the taller creatures being close-by, and was barely even affected when they came tumbling in his direction. Maybe that was a sign that he shouldn't be near the homes as much... Of course, cats should uphold their general fears and tactics in order to survive, but Val had already broken that by stealing food and resources. It was just easier than having to do it all by himself.
Alabaster plumage shifting in the wind, the tom-cat calmly set the fish upon the ground. His tail swayed hesitantly, yet his expression of being unaffected rolled smoothly across his form. The feline glanced towards the side awkwardly, before once again meeting her gaze. "Yeah... sorry about that." his voice was soft and husky, as if he was afraid of being too harsh with the female. She just seemed so soft and elegant, he couldn't help himself.
The tom ensconced his hues onto her, watching her movements and noticing the hurried actions that her own eyes had been taking. This only boosted Val's confidence, and he rose a brow. "Doll? I guess that suits you, but I'd go more along the lines of Angel." he paused, waiting a split second just to give the words more meaning. Of course, it was just his charm speaking, if he had truthfully meant it there would be more depth and importance to the words. Otherwise they were just plain and simple.
"The name is Val. Short for Val."

Doll nodded distantly, studying the tom. She was used to cats surprising her, it was a normal thing for her. They often showed up and said something that startled her. Her reaction could be much worse than when she was in a piratically jumpy mood. Lucky for her, she had been pretty happy, and she had only shrieked when he appeared. Sometimes she ran and hid. That was the most embarrassing. Cats often times apologized, and Doll got rather upset when they did not. She did not believe that if someone startled her then they should apologize. But the tom had apologized, and he seemed nice enough. He was fluffy with alabaster plumage that ruffled in the wind. He was larger than her, but she didn't mind, she only would if she assumed he was a threat. He was polite and seemed kind, he hadn't come over just to tease her for no reason at all.
Doll shrugged, she didn't really care if her name suited her, though being called an angel was honestly a first. She had heard cats giving her all kinds of complements, but none had been about her being more like an angel. Doll smiled a little bit. He was definitely a friendly cat she decided, because if a cat was not friendly why would he have complemented her? Wasn't that a thing that only nice cats did? She was pretty sure it was. "Thanks." She said rather awkwardly, and began studying her paws. She was often flattered by things cats said and it made her really, really awkward. When he introduced himself, Doll decided that she should probably say something nice, but she didn't know what to say. "That's a nice name." She said, trying to sound as not awkward as possible.
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:23 AM
sushi

Quote:

Doll nodded distantly, studying the tom. She was used to cats surprising her, it was a normal thing for her. They often showed up and said something that startled her. Her reaction could be much worse than when she was in a piratically jumpy mood. Lucky for her, she had been pretty happy, and she had only shrieked when he appeared. Sometimes she ran and hid. That was the most embarrassing. Cats often times apologized, and Doll got rather upset when they did not. She did not believe that if someone startled her then they should apologize. But the tom had apologized, and he seemed nice enough. He was fluffy with alabaster plumage that ruffled in the wind. He was larger than her, but she didn't mind, she only would if she assumed he was a threat. He was polite and seemed kind, he hadn't come over just to tease her for no reason at all.
Doll shrugged, she didn't really care if her name suited her, though being called an angel was honestly a first. She had heard cats giving her all kinds of complements, but none had been about her being more like an angel. Doll smiled a little bit. He was definitely a friendly cat she decided, because if a cat was not friendly why would he have complemented her? Wasn't that a thing that only nice cats did? She was pretty sure it was. "Thanks." She said rather awkwardly, and began studying her paws. She was often flattered by things cats said and it made her really, really awkward. When he introduced himself, Doll decided that she should probably say something nice, but she didn't know what to say. "That's a nice name." She said, trying to sound as not awkward as possible.
The pale tom puffed his chest out subconsciously. His ears flicked to-and-fro, lips curling into a crooked smile. This she-cat sure was something. Her jumpy and timid persona somewhat excited him. He wanted to bring out the other aspects of her personality, though. A cat wasn't a cat without having an angry, or sassy side to them, right? But... he would wait a while. He wanted to gain her trust first, perhaps just edge himself into her life slowly. It would be a little weird to have someone show up and immediately want to be a part of your life, he was aware of that.
His eyes surveyed her movements, he couldn't help but find her shy nature to be comforting and a little humorous. "It's no problem..." He responded in a soft tone, drifting closer to the she-cat. Not too close, though close enough to hear her erratic breathing. Again, a stupid grin grew across his face, as he once again spoke up. "I appreciate your kind words, Miss Doll." He may have said the last thing in an almost sickeningly sweet fashion, however he was only doing it to watch her reaction. The alabaster tom swung his tail around the smaller feline, leaning into her almost. "So," he began, now averting his gaze to the distant plants and houses. "I'm guessing you live around here?"

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡