Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by nyx
Today 05:21 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM

Old January 18th, 2018, 12:59 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Enemy :3
Than they’ll be at the new home :3
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Than they’ll be at the new home :3
Alright, thanks! :3

Old January 19th, 2018, 10:41 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Iriss looked up at Hades, remembering how she had called him moments before she had gotten up into the tree. But hearing him call her darling and my dear, took her mind instantly away from that and she found herself blushing. She looked away for a second until she calmed down so he wouldn't notice. "Uh, I was just so confused by the multitude of cats that I was wondering where you were." She answer half-honestly. She had been confused by the amount of cats crowded around all over the place, and she had been wondering where he was, but she had not mentioned that she wanted to make sure he was safe. He wouldn't understand. At least, she didn't think he would. She didn't know him very well. Iriss shivered a big shaking her pelt while she was doing it to make it seem like she was just trying to get something off her. She just hoped he didn't notice she was cold. Iriss liked the view and liked to just gaze at things, but the nice cat that Hades was Iriss highly doubted he would let her stay outside if she was cold. She had to remind herself she was a quest.
Hades laughs softly as he begins to jump to her branch and began to lay down by her trying to keep her warm. He purrs softly “ cold?” He asks playfully as he lays his head down on her. Purring softly as he smiles at him “ tell me is something on your mind?” He asks playfully
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:42 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Hades laughs softly as he begins to jump to her branch and began to lay down by her trying to keep her warm. He purrs softly “ cold?” He asks playfully as he lays his head down on her. Purring softly as he smiles at him “ tell me is something on your mind?” He asks playfully

Iriss looked at him in confusion. "Excuse me, don't you already have a mate?" Iriss asked. She had heard him say loves, but she highly doubted he had multiple mates already. Did Cress know about the multiple loves thing? Because Cress didn't seem like the nicest cat, and Iriss was pretty sure if she did anything to make Cress mad, she could consider herself dead. She wasn't annoyed, or mad at Hades, she was just confused. She did't know it was possible to be so confused about one cat. She had been confused when there had been many cats a few days before, or possibly that day, Iriss couldn't remember because she had left and taken so many naps things had just blurred together. She had made a friend, a enemy, and started to dislike one cat, and she had been unbelievably confused. But now she was even more confused, and she was only talking to one cat.
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:46 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Iriss looked at him in confusion. "Excuse me, don't you already have a mate?" Iriss asked. She had heard him say loves, but she highly doubted he had multiple mates already. Did Cress know about the multiple loves thing? Because Cress didn't seem like the nicest cat, and Iriss was pretty sure if she did anything to make Cress mad, she could consider herself dead. She wasn't annoyed, or mad at Hades, she was just confused. She did't know it was possible to be so confused about one cat. She had been confused when there had been many cats a few days before, or possibly that day, Iriss couldn't remember because she had left and taken so many naps things had just blurred together. She had made a friend, a enemy, and started to dislike one cat, and she had been unbelievably confused. But now she was even more confused, and she was only talking to one cat.
He smiles “ yes I do. Multiple mates, I still have room for one more “ He Says purring softly as his tail waved a bit as he begins to lick Iriss nose. “ don’t worry she won’t be mad or anything she knows my heart and how I can love many beautiful angels ... and she does tend to flirt with them too but still I love her deeply and I love you deeply as well but of course if you can accept my love.” He says as he begins to stand up a bit. “ so tell me little angel become my mate? My love amongst the loves that have captured my heart like you did “
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:46 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
He smiles “ yes I do. Multiple mates, I still have room for one more “ He Says purring softly as his tail waved a bit as he begins to lick Iriss nose. “ don’t worry she won’t be mad or anything she knows my heart and how I can love many beautiful angels ... and she does tend to flirt with them too but still I love her deeply and I love you deeply as well but of course if you can accept my love.” He says as he begins to stand up a bit. “ so tell me little angel become my mate? My love amongst the loves that have captured my heart like you did “

Iriss for once in her life was speechless. She had never really been asked anything that she was positive would change her life forever. She was really only used to questions that she could give smart, prickly remarks to. But she couldn't deny that she felt the same way towards Hades. It was a feeling she had never felt before. She cared for him deeply, but she was also concerned, for what if he had more than one mate and she had only met one. What if the other hostile mates wanted to kill her. She wanted to say yes, but she wanted to say no, so instead she just asked a question. "How many mates do you have right now?" Iriss asked, even though she knew she was not answering his question yet.
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:28 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Iriss for once in her life was speechless. She had never really been asked anything that she was positive would change her life forever. She was really only used to questions that she could give smart, prickly remarks to. But she couldn't deny that she felt the same way towards Hades. It was a feeling she had never felt before. She cared for him deeply, but she was also concerned, for what if he had more than one mate and she had only met one. What if the other hostile mates wanted to kill her. She wanted to say yes, but she wanted to say no, so instead she just asked a question. "How many mates do you have right now?" Iriss asked, even though she knew she was not answering his question yet.
He thinks a bit “ ... well for now one. But she knows about my desire to gain more loves. I don’t have a lot of time in this world so.. I wish to make you my mate “ he smiles softly “ I will soon have many loves and I will ensure they won’t fight each other... I don’t have a lot of time... especially now more than ever”
Old January 24th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
He thinks a bit “ ... well for now one. But she knows about my desire to gain more loves. I don’t have a lot of time in this world so.. I wish to make you my mate “ he smiles softly “ I will soon have many loves and I will ensure they won’t fight each other... I don’t have a lot of time... especially now more than ever”

Iriss turned her gaze away from Hades, looking around at the darkening sky and observing the beauty. She looked at the other branches of the tree with it's small white blossoms and shivered in the cold. She wasn't sure, she wanted to have a permanent home, a family, and love, but she also wanted adventure. She wanted to be able to go all over the place. To be free. The joy of watching the beauty of everything around her, every night in a different place. Would she give that up? Yes. Iriss turned back to face Hades and smiled. "I accept." She purred gently as she never had since she had left WindClan.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:15 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Iriss turned her gaze away from Hades, looking around at the darkening sky and observing the beauty. She looked at the other branches of the tree with it's small white blossoms and shivered in the cold. She wasn't sure, she wanted to have a permanent home, a family, and love, but she also wanted adventure. She wanted to be able to go all over the place. To be free. The joy of watching the beauty of everything around her, every night in a different place. Would she give that up? Yes. Iriss turned back to face Hades and smiled. "I accept." She purred gently as she never had since she had left WindClan.
He smiles softly as he leans forward and nuzzles his nose with her “ thank you my love. I will forever walk with you no matter what my love” He says with a soft purr as he nuzzles his head with hers purring happily
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
He smiles softly as he leans forward and nuzzles his nose with her “ thank you my love. I will forever walk with you no matter what my love” He says with a soft purr as he nuzzles his head with hers purring happily

Iriss nuzzled his chin affectionately, purring softly. She was happy, but she was still cold. She shivered, and took a leap onto a lower branch. She leaped down one more and was right next to the window she had left open. "Coming?" She asked looking up at him and smiling. Iriss decided she needed to calm down. The tree would always be her calm down place, but with Hades up there it couldn't be. Even if she loved him, he was a cause for her confusion.