Last post by dino.
Today 01:04 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:50 AM

Old October 7th, 2016, 02:22 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Smile Cat Creator

Hello everybody. I have had requests to make a new cat creator like my creator on the other site. As you can see, I have followed these requests.
To any requests on the original cat creator that I didn't get to, my apologies. You are more than welcome to re-request them.

As on my previous creator, I will finish a character with any aspect already made and also create characters from scratch if requested.

To anyone who never looked at or posted on my cat creator on the old site, I will describe what I do:

Do you want a new character but don't have the time or motivation to create/finish them? Never fear, Beau is here! As stated above, I will finish a cat for you with any of the (optionals) completed. I also create completely new characters if you don't have any specifications.

I will write detailed Personalities and Appearances for you, as well as provide links to the pictures of characters.

Form
(Optional) Name:
(Optional) Personality:
(Optional) Appearance:
Preferred Gender:
Preferred Clan:
Preferred Rank:
Preferred Age:

I'm very pleased to continue this long-running cat creator and keep creating detailed characters for you

----------

After a long hiatus, I have returned. I will be rebooting this and finishing everything already on here but for now I will not be accepting anymore requests.

I may start accepting requests again eventually, but only in very short bursts.
Thank you for your patience

Last edited by dionysus; September 17th, 2017 at 09:43 AM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Old User

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Cat Creator

first one

(Optional) Name:
(Optional) Personality: Something along the lines of kind sweet and a little foregetful
(Optional) Appearance: http://www.solarnavigator.net/animal...m_sleeping.jpg
Preferred Gender: Female
Preferred Clan: Loner
Preferred Rank: none (was warrior)
Preferred Age: idk
Honeykit
Flash
River
SunDash
Shock
(more coming)
Old October 7th, 2016, 05:21 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ QUOTE=Honeykit;2253]first one

(Optional) Name:
(Optional) Personality: Something along the lines of kind sweet and a little foregetful
(Optional) Appearance: http://www.solarnavigator.net/animal...m_sleeping.jpg
Preferred Clan: Loner
Preferred Rank: none (was warrior)
Preferred Age: idk[/QUOTE]

Name: Sundash (Just goes by Dash) (Sun: Her pelt color, Dash: The way her thoughts seem to just dash away from her)

Personality: Sundash is a kind, slightly spacey cat. She was known around the camp for her sunny disposition, but also for her tendency to forget things. Along with forgetfulness, Dash is pretty clumsy. It's not surprising anymore if she trips and tumbles head over tail to the ground. Despite her clumsiness and forgetfulness, Dash is a very happy cat. Her usual reaction to a mistake is to laugh it off and try again. Dash also enjoys helping others feel better, not liking it when other cats are sad. The only problem is that she's slightly oblivious and rarely notices her surroundings and the emotions of other cats. Dash enjoys teasing, but despite her oblivious nature, she somehow manages not to insult anyone. Perhaps because anyone who knows her knows that the innocent molly would never try to hurt anyone. Some may find Dash annoying, but if she ever notices, she won't care. Dash is innocent and naive, far too quick to believe what others tell her. She's also flighty and curious, known to run off in the middle of a conversation in order to inspect a butterfly or flower or really anything else. Even though Dash has some bad qualities and can annoy crankier cats, her bright personality tends to make up for it.

Appearance: Sundash is a pale golden/ginger she-cat. Her fur is short and soft, messy usually. She has a petite figure and small paws, as well as a thin tail. Her eyes are a bright yellow with thin whiskers fanning out above them and above her pink nose.

Clan: Loner

Old October 8th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Old User

My Mood: Cheerful

Thx shes perfect!
Honeykit
Flash
River
SunDash
Shock
(more coming)
Old October 8th, 2016, 07:43 AM
all that i’ll ever need

You're welcome
Old October 8th, 2016, 07:51 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

(Optional) Name:
(Optional) Personality: flirty and kind, innocent and daring
(Optional) Appearance:
Preferred Clan: Riverclan
Preferred Rank: Warrior
Preferred Age: 14 moons

(Optional) Name:
(Optional) Personality: Silent and harsh, but a big softy around friends
(Optional) Appearance:
Preferred Gender: Male
Preferred Clan: RiverClan
Preferred Age: 17 moons
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:43 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

(Optional) Name:
(Optional) Personality: (something involving how he's quick to anger? idk)
(Optional) Appearance: (just a Chausie?)
Preferred Clan: ThunderClan
Preferred Rank: Apprentice
Preferred Age: 9 moons

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; October 8th, 2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:45 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Smile Re: Cat Creator

Form
(Optional) Name:
(Optional) Personality: something along the lines of sweet and caring and a little flirty
(Optional) Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3be9c6a37a.jpg
Preferred Rank: apprentice
Preferred Age: 8 moons
Old October 8th, 2016, 03:30 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ QUOTE=Star&co.;3140](Optional) Name:
(Optional) Personality: flirty and kind, innocent and daring
(Optional) Appearance:
Preferred Age: 14 moons

(Optional) Name:
(Optional) Personality: Silent and harsh, but a big softy around friends
(Optional) Appearance:
Preferred Clan: RiverClan
Preferred Age: 17 moons[/QUOTE]

Name: Daffodilburst (Daffodil: Her slightly cream-tinged base coat. Burst: The burst of color on her face)

Personality: Daffodil is a fun, fierce cat. She likes to have a good time and enjoys playing around, play-flirting, teasing, and competitions. Daffodil is a beautiful cat and she knows it. This leads to a bit of a big ego, and a lot of flirting. She's very confident, just shy of arrogant, and won't hesitate to flirt with any cat nearby. She also enjoys flirting with the older apprentices just to get them flustered. However, Daffodil is also very kind and she won't take the flirting too far. If a cat falls for her, she'll gently stop her flirting and won't lead them on. Despite her flirtatious manner, Daffodil is an innocent cat who wouldn't want to hurt another cat. She doesn't understand why cats would possibly want to kill others of their species, and she's always careful not to kill or injure opponents in a battle too heavily. The Birman has a fierce side, and she possesses skill in battle. It takes a certain amount of skill just to keep injuries on an opponent bad enough for them to flee, but not enough to kill or seriously wound them. She won't stand for cats disrespecting her, and she stands up for what she believes in. Daffodilburst is also a daredevil, especially when she's bored. The warrior does get scared, but her boredom or curiosity usually overcomes it and leads her to do reckless things.

Appearance: Daffodilburst is a tall, muscular she-cat with soft, medium-length fur. Her base coat is an off white with cream-tinged tips. A cream colored stripe lines her back, and the same color can be found on her legs, darkening to a yellow at her paws. Daffodil's tail is long and covered in luxurious silky fur. Her tail fur is mostly cream colored with a small amount in the center by the bone being a pure white. Dafodilburst has a white face with grey and ginger tortoiseshell fur splashed into the center. Both the back of her ears and her nose take on the tortoiseshell pattern, and the she-cat has wide, bright blue eyes.
Daffodilburst

Clan: RiverClan

~~~~

Name: Wolfcall

Personality: Wolfcall is a stoic yet kind cat. He can go long periods of time without speaking and can shut up any cat with just a look. The dark grey tom can be harsh and he is definitely tough on younger cats. Wolfcall won't be taken advantage of, but he manages to keep control without raising his voice. The warrior is tough on the apprentices, but there are times when he will cut them slack. He isn't tough on them to be mean, but to help them become better warriors. There may be a time when he sees a mistake and simply keeps quiet, allowing the apprentice to fix it his/herself. Kits make the tom slightly uncomfortable, but he likes them nonetheless. It's difficult to get into his trust completely, but just being in his clan is a good start. With his close friends, a different side comes out, unbeknownst to others. Wolfcall is actually a fun, humorous cat. He can joke around and be downright goofy at times and that, coupled with his unending loyalty makes him a very good friend to have.

Appearance: Wolfcall is a very large cat with sleek muscles clearly visible even beneath his pile of fur. His coat is long and mostly a dark grey color with some brown and black dapples across his back and in his tail. He has long legs with shaggy dark fur and a white muzzle. Wolf's face is a flint grey color with black stripes and he has forest green eyes. His inner ears and nose are the same shade of pink, which matches the color of his paw pads.

Wolfcall

Clan: RiverClan

Last edited by dionysus; October 8th, 2016 at 03:31 PM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 07:46 PM

My Mood: Bored
Post Re: Cat Creator

(Optional) Name: You choose
(Optional) Personality: Lazy, laid back, care free, kind
(Optional) Appearance: You choose, find a link tho c: make he/she somewhat fluffy though
Preferred Gender: You choose
Preferred Clan: Skyclan or Shadowclan [you choose which]
Preferred Rank:Kit
Preferred Age:5 moons