Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Punishments
by Ian
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 07:23 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by zozelen
Today 07:19 PM
Teams n' Trainin' n'...
by Saki
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2017, 12:57 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Fang looked up at the silver tom. "Salem. He always does things better than me. He's better at hunting. Better at fighting. He rubs it in my face and acts like he knows everything." The black she-cat sighed and covered her nose with her tail.
Moonfur nuzzles Fang with compassion, "I'm sure he's not trying to, but maybe you just haven't found your strength point."
Old May 1st, 2017, 02:19 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

Hollypaw had been laying in the center of the clearing when pawsteps that passed infront of him woke him from his doze. He saw the daughter of Blazingnight pass by him, and there he stopped to watch her pass by. Not stare, watch. He was an observer of sorts, and many have thought bad of her for being the daughter of an evil molly, however he saw it differently. He rose to his paws and looked around before his jade gaze landed back on the molly, and he made his way to her. He kept his pace brisk, but not quick, he had to approach slow. He didn't want to raise alarm of any kind. He had a smile on his maw, his bottom tooth on the left side of his maw sticking out. He was a unique looking cat indeed. He was a black tom with jade green eyes, he had his tooth sticking out, a nice, white spot on his right eye, a diamond on his chest, and a white left forepaw, all topped off with a white tip tail.
Tawnypaw closed her eyes, tilting her head forwards so that she appeared to be asleep. She found that when all else fails, cats will ignore her if they think she's asleep. It was a useful little trick, but she was careful not to use it too often, or cats might start to think that she's a lazy kittypet instead of a ShadowClan apprentice. Slowly, she became aware of some cat walking towards her, and she blinked, raising her head. She looked them over: a black tom a little bit older than she was with a white paw, a white spot over one eye, and white chest and a white tail tip. She'd seen him around here and there, but had never really taken notice of him. She didn't even know who he was, and frankly,
Tawnypaw wasn't sure she cared very much. She studied his green eyes with her own golden amber ones, the flecks of green glinting in and out of few likes stars through a leafless tree's branches. “What do you want?” she asked,
trying and failing to put on a tough act, but it sounded more cautious than tough.
Old May 1st, 2017, 04:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw closed her eyes, tilting her head forwards so that she appeared to be asleep. She found that when all else fails, cats will ignore her if they think she's asleep. It was a useful little trick, but she was careful not to use it too often, or cats might start to think that she's a lazy kittypet instead of a ShadowClan apprentice. Slowly, she became aware of some cat walking towards her, and she blinked, raising her head. She looked them over: a black tom a little bit older than she was with a white paw, a white spot over one eye, and white chest and a white tail tip. She'd seen him around here and there, but had never really taken notice of him. She didn't even know who he was, and frankly,
Tawnypaw wasn't sure she cared very much. She studied his green eyes with her own golden amber ones, the flecks of green glinting in and out of few likes stars through a leafless tree's branches. “What do you want?” she asked,
trying and failing to put on a tough act, but it sounded more cautious than tough.
"A talk wouldn't hurt would it?" he said plainly, smiling. He sat down infront of her, and gave a friendly smile, his tail tip flicking in a friendly manner. He looked over her brown pelt, her amber gaze. She was a pretty molly, and she didn't seem one who would have resentment. But he knew all to well she did. He would too. Her family slaughtered infront of her. He felt bad, and wanted to be her friend. "So, uh, Tawnypaw, was it?" he asked, laying down so she didn't have to look up, taking note of the cautious tone in her voice. "I'm Hollypaw, and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out on a small walk around the border today. " he began, and put on a mischievous, sinister almost smile. "Which means we'll have to sneak out." he said softly, looking around for any other warriors. He wasn't one to usually do that, but he knew she hated StarClan, so he guessed that meant the rules they made. He wished people treated her better. She might have turned out to be a very good cat, but people tore into her as she went into apprenticeship, and he sat back and watched. He hated the way people treated her. She was truly a good cat at heart, he could see it. No one gave her a chance to show it. His smile then disappeared into one of false seriousness. "That is if you are up for it. I mean, it means breaking the rules. But, that's up to you, not me." he said with a shrug, looking at his paw as he spoke, then he looked at her from the corner of his eye, hoping she would go for it.

{ wait so; holly hides his beliefs for her, then they grow a bond deeper than he intended, and because of it, him hiding his beliefs turns into him actually going into darkforest stuff, but she finds out about him believing in starclan through most of their relationship, and he tries desperately to get her to believe that he truly loved her? }
Old May 1st, 2017, 05:36 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Duststorm
Foxspring had awoken. He was normally one of the first cats up and about and for good reason. He hated when the warriors all got up at once and caused traffic to the fresh kill pile. He fended for himself, that's how his mindset was so, being the first up and about meant first to claim what the dawn patrol brings back. As he crept his way out, normally he was very cautious of where he was placing his paws and where each warrior was located, however on this day, that strategy failed. As he was taking a step over another warrior's legs, his paws landed on something soft. A tail. Oh, now was he in for it. He knew the moment he messed up and winced, drawing his ebony paw back quickly as his yellow gaze darted to the she-cat he stepped on.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 1st, 2017, 05:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Echokit sat silently in the clearing, watching the apprentices and warriors doing their duties and enjoying being a kit with no responsibility. She breathed in the familiar ShadowClan smell, tail curling over her paws. She drew her paw over her ear, glancing around. Echokit gave a tiny sigh and relaxed in the sunlight through the trees.
@Suspiciousmindz
Pearlkit had crept her way out of the nursery and in a cautious fashion, slinked across the clearing to watch the cats around her. It was just something she liked doing. Being mute meant she couldn't strike up a conversation, but boy oh boy, could she learn a lot about how to express her thoughts through body language. The only way she'd truly learn was to practice, but other than family -- who knew her well -- she had no one. So she figured she'd learn from watching other cats interact and note what they do to express what emotion. Sometimes if you watched her long enough, you'd notice her attempting the motions on her own. The pale colored kit soon found a comfortable spot at the edge and she turned, setting herself on the ground with her tail around her tiny paws. Now her icy blue hues jumped from cat to cat as she watched with interest. Her ears were pricked to pick up on small bits and pieces of conversations.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 1st, 2017, 06:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Pearlkit had crept her way out of the nursery and in a cautious fashion, slinked across the clearing to watch the cats around her. It was just something she liked doing. Being mute meant she couldn't strike up a conversation, but boy oh boy, could she learn a lot about how to express her thoughts through body language. The only way she'd truly learn was to practice, but other than family -- who knew her well -- she had no one. So she figured she'd learn from watching other cats interact and note what they do to express what emotion. Sometimes if you watched her long enough, you'd notice her attempting the motions on her own. The pale colored kit soon found a comfortable spot at the edge and she turned, setting herself on the ground with her tail around her tiny paws. Now her icy blue hues jumped from cat to cat as she watched with interest. Her ears were pricked to pick up on small bits and pieces of conversations.
Echokit glanced at the cats around her, seeing huge, towering warriors or small kits like herself. The she-kit stayed silent, unwilling to strike a random conversation but secretly hoping someone would come up and at least say hello. She closed her eyes, lost in thought as she struggled not to trudge back to the nursery. She glanced around again, bored.
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:21 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingheart View Post
She was ready this time. The dark tabby apprentice stepped just slightly to the right allowing his paw to just brush the edge of her fur without actually tagging her like he had intended. Determination danced in her dark eyes as she rose up onto her hind paws and let her fore paws take aim at the toms face and ears. She of course kept her claws sheathed as that was how you were supposed to spare with one another. Cats that spared with the claws out cause unnecessary harm to each other leaving them both in a weakened state which for the clans could mean many problems and it wasn't worth it.
Hollowpaw was knocked over from the blow, slightly dazed. But before she could declare herself the winner, the tom leaped to his paws and sprang through the air, preparing to tackle her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Echokit glanced at the cats around her, seeing huge, towering warriors or small kits like herself. The she-kit stayed silent, unwilling to strike a random conversation but secretly hoping someone would come up and at least say hello. She closed her eyes, lost in thought as she struggled not to trudge back to the nursery. She glanced around again, bored.
Pearlkit listened in on a conversation about Skyclan. The newest clan to the forest. It was intriguing, but the warriors had stopped talking eventually and moved on to do their own things. Now Pearlkit was at a loss. The other felines were too far away and the only thing really going on was a practice battle between some apprentice. Just your typical clan stuff. Well, Pearlkit wasn't typical so this wouldn't cut it. Silently, she slinked a few lengths along the edge of the clearing and sat back down, her fluffy tail wrapping around her paws once more. Her icy blue hues scanned the clearing once more, this time watching the cats from a different angle. You could say that she was a bit odd, but who wouldn't be a little bit odd when your main source of entertainment was watching cats. Sure, she could pick up on a few battle moves or a few hunting tips, but she'd learn it all when she was an apprentice. She'd train so hard to prove to her clan that she was worth keeping despite her disability.
There was another kit in the clearing, one that was sitting alone. She didn't recognize the kit and it was clearly written that she was bored, however Pearlkit moved on. There was nothing to look at there if the kit wasn't going to do anything. Her gaze moved on.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 1st, 2017, 07:41 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
Moonfur nuzzles Fang with compassion, "I'm sure he's not trying to, but maybe you just haven't found your strength point."
"Maybe," Fang sighed. She looked up at Moonfur and gave him a small smile. She knew that there was a lot of things that she hadne't tried and knew that at least one of them would be her strength point. She stood and stretched, arching her back and flexing her muscles.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 1st, 2017, 08:06 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"A talk wouldn't hurt would it?" he said plainly, smiling. He sat down infront of her, and gave a friendly smile, his tail tip flicking in a friendly manner. He looked over her brown pelt, her amber gaze. She was a pretty molly, and she didn't seem one who would have resentment. But he knew all to well she did. He would too. Her family slaughtered infront of her. He felt bad, and wanted to be her friend. "So, uh, Tawnypaw, was it?" he asked, laying down so she didn't have to look up, taking note of the cautious tone in her voice. "I'm Hollypaw, and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out on a small walk around the border today. " he began, and put on a mischievous, sinister almost smile. "Which means we'll have to sneak out." he said softly, looking around for any other warriors. He wasn't one to usually do that, but he knew she hated StarClan, so he guessed that meant the rules they made. He wished people treated her better. She might have turned out to be a very good cat, but people tore into her as she went into apprenticeship, and he sat back and watched. He hated the way people treated her. She was truly a good cat at heart, he could see it. No one gave her a chance to show it. His smile then disappeared into one of false seriousness. "That is if you are up for it. I mean, it means breaking the rules. But, that's up to you, not me." he said with a shrug, looking at his paw as he spoke, then he looked at her from the corner of his eye, hoping she would go for it.

{ wait so; holly hides his beliefs for her, then they grow a bond deeper than he intended, and because of it, him hiding his beliefs turns into him actually going into darkforest stuff, but she finds out about him believing in starclan through most of their relationship, and he tries desperately to get her to believe that he truly loved her? }
( I guess, but she's going to try and change her ways a little bit. Anyways depending on how things go, love might be out of the question. Anyways yeah, wecan start going for that and work up to that, although depending on how much she changes through roleplay, the ending could change. Also, her faith in the dark forest might get put out because of how she's interacting with Ash )

She shifted, a knowing glint entering her eyes. She knew better than he did with that, because a talk could hurt. In some ways, words could be more painful than actions. Tawnypaw gave him a curt nod, feeling uncomfortable. She kind of felt like getting up and padding away, but she refrained, not wanting to make herself more of an outcast than she already felt like. She was a small bit appreciative for the act of kindness he seemed to be giving, but also a bit suspicious, because she didn't know him and to her, he kind of seemed like the kind of cat who might not get along well with her, or may possibly want to cause her harm. She glanced him over, her brown fur, striped through with black was bristling and as unkempt as ever, because she could never find the time to groom herself. She was always too tired or too busy, or the thought simply eluded her. She narrowed her eyes, wondering what his motive was for asking. “I guess . . . . It's nothing personal or anything, but why do you want to go to the border with me?” she asked, taking the mischievous, nearly sinister look in his jade green hues into extremely careful consideration. She kept her face and tone of voice unreadable, but the question still seemed rather obvious that she didn't trust him and quite possibly thought he wanted to kill her. “No . . . . I don't mind.” she almost added that she snuck out in secret almost every night to meet up with Ratpaw and train with him under everyone's noses.
( @moonfang we still doing this or is the roleplay dropped?)

Last edited by doghouse; May 16th, 2017 at 09:00 AM.
Closed Thread