Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM

Old October 6th, 2016, 08:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Cloudpaw nearly jumped again and caught herself just in time. "Oh! Smokepaw, you startled me. I was just...waiting for you," she smiled a little sheepishly. Did he see me earlier? she wondered, although she didn't speak her question aloud. She gave a small smile and a chuckle, and fell silent a moment afterwards. She appeared to be deep in thought, although her mind was racing to figure something to say to make the situation less uncomfortable for herself. Smokepaw, on the other hand, seemed to be feeling great! He looked as though he were feeling a lot more confident than he had when she had first met him. "Yeah, I'm ready," she answered after hearing his question. She grinned broadly, her eyes sparking with an almost mischievous glint. "So, how's it been going?" she asked, beginning to head further into the territory once more. Her senses were still as heightened as before, and nothing was escaping her notice. She was careful not to ignore Smokepaw however, glancing over towards him to make sure he was following. It wouldn't do at all to leave him behind...no, that would be very embarrassing indeed. Cloudpaw yawned, suddenly tired although she wasn't quite sure why...perhaps it had been too early of a morning for her. The white she cat glanced back at Smokepaw once more, letting her guard down on her senses and hoping that nothing would sneak past her...that would be even more embarrassing than her previous slip up. Oh well, I guess I should be thankful I didn't forget his name, she mewed with a slight shrug. That was one thing about Cloudpaw; she always seemed to be looking on the bright side of things. It helped her stay more confident and focused.

~bump for Sleet~
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:22 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ QUOTE=Ever;808]
Crimsonmoon refrained from looking up when she heard another splash in the water. She didn't want to get distracted by her competition when the time was running out quickly. Though nothing came and she could feel her chest tightening with anxiety. They had both caught two fish, but whose would be the larger amount of prey? She licked her lips and tried to see through the dark murky water but it was impossible with how little daylight remained. A small sigh escaped her maw and she finally sat up and looked across the river. It was even hard to pick out Pastblaze's body along the dark river edge. "I can't see anything anymore, I think it is time to be done. Need help bringing your catch over?" The last sentence was announced in a mocking tone almost. More of a nervous tease that she needed to get out to break the silence and try to instill some last bit of confidence in herself. Maybe it would make him more nervous than she was to see who the winner would be. Though she had caught a fair two fish, one dull green that was smaller and a nice fat rainbow trout. They would make nice meals, if there was plenty of prey on the fresh kill pile she would take the trout for her own meal. Well half of it anyways, it was big enough to feed two cats easily.
[/QUOTE]

Pastblaze quickly looked up as soon as Crimsonmoon spoke, the tom listened with perked ears as she claimed that it was getting too dark and they should end this. He was about to agree, but she had slid in a mocking comment, and his fur bristled. But it wasn't the tone alone... he looked at his prey. The first fish had been a good size, could be shared among a few cats - two or maybe even three - but the second fish was tiny, a pathetic catch. What would that fee, a kit? He silently scolded himself. No, he wouldn't need help carrying his outcome. "I can handle it. Though I am sure I may be of some help if you are unable to carry your," he let a mocking tone slip into his last words as well. Pastblaze was sure that he had lost despite not truly knowing how Crimsonmoon had done, and he was also sure that he wouldn't hear the end of it. The silver tom picked up his two fish and made strong stokes as he headed towards the red molly on the shore. He stopped beside the edge and blinked his orbs to make out how well she had done. He found himself a bit impressed. He pulled himself onto the dry ground beside Crimsonmoon, and without a thought shook out his soaked fur while he was right next to the molly. He was use to simple swims alone, so he never had to worry about shaking water onto other cats like this.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 07:23 AM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:29 AM

@Zero to Hero

Stormblaze watched Bleakpaw, positive that the young cat would make a catch, and the two would then be on their way back towards camp. He was still surprised - and impressed - by his ability to hunt fish. The warrior had never taught his apprentice before, and he also claimed to have never been on the territory before. But the warrior decided best not to question him. The grey tom was taken aback when Bleakpaw looked at him with a glint of happiness in his orbs. Up until this point it had been clear that there was tension between the mentor and his new apprentice. Bleakpaw had shown zero respect towards the older cat, and Stormblaze wasn't accepted that. But imagine how he surprised he was when the black and white mottled cat asked if he could teach him to swim. Of course the apprentice would wish to know how to swim, but coming from the stubborn guy, it was pretty unseen. "Of course, I'm you mentor after all," Stormblaze answered simple, and gave a faint smile. Though he was sure that they would somehow find a way back to their tension filled ways.

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 02:21 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:17 AM

My Mood: Lurking

[ QUOTE=Hexict;1698][ QUOTE=Ever;808]
Crimsonmoon refrained from looking up when she heard another splash in the water. She didn't want to get distracted by her competition when the time was running out quickly. Though nothing came and she could feel her chest tightening with anxiety. They had both caught two fish, but whose would be the larger amount of prey? She licked her lips and tried to see through the dark murky water but it was impossible with how little daylight remained. A small sigh escaped her maw and she finally sat up and looked across the river. It was even hard to pick out Pastblaze's body along the dark river edge. "I can't see anything anymore, I think it is time to be done. Need help bringing your catch over?" The last sentence was announced in a mocking tone almost. More of a nervous tease that she needed to get out to break the silence and try to instill some last bit of confidence in herself. Maybe it would make him more nervous than she was to see who the winner would be. Though she had caught a fair two fish, one dull green that was smaller and a nice fat rainbow trout. They would make nice meals, if there was plenty of prey on the fresh kill pile she would take the trout for her own meal. Well half of it anyways, it was big enough to feed two cats easily.
[/QUOTE]

Pastblaze quickly looked up as soon as Crimsonmoon spoke, the tom listened with perked ears as she claimed that it was getting too dark and they should end this. He was about to agree, but she had slid in a mocking comment, and his fur bristled. But it wasn't the tone alone... he looked at his prey. The first fish had been a good size, could be shared among a few cats - two or maybe even three - but the second fish was tiny, a pathetic catch. What would that fee, a kit? He silently scolded himself. No, he wouldn't need help carrying his outcome. "I can handle it. Though I am sure I may be of some help if you are unable to carry your," he let a mocking tone slip into his last words as well. Pastblaze was sure that he had lost despite not truly knowing how Crimsonmoon had done, and he was also sure that he wouldn't hear the end of it. The silver tom picked up his two fish and made strong stokes as he headed towards the red molly on the shore. He stopped beside the edge and blinked his orbs to make out how well she had done. He found himself a bit impressed. He pulled himself onto the dry ground beside Crimsonmoon, and without a thought shook out his soaked fur while he was right next to the molly. He was use to simple swims alone, so he never had to worry about shaking water onto other cats like this.[/QUOTE]

When the tom climbed ashore she first wanted to assess his amount of prey, but she was kept from doing so when he shook out his fur. It sent droplets of water flying towards her, forcing her to turn her face away so that it wouldn't get in her eyes. She made a small growling of annoyance and glared at him when he finally stopped. "You don't get out often do you?" She mumbled grumpily, pointing out his bad manners. Her tail twitched back and forth behind her, displaying her temper. Though her eyes dropped to his smaller pile of prey and a sly smile came across her face. She pushed her two fish forward, hers just a bit larger than his own, thus making her the winner of their little competition. She met his gaze again, her flaming red eyes were huge and black as she tried to make out his facial features in the night. "Looks like I win." Her voice wasn't as teasing as it had been, nor as harsh, more just matter-of-factly. She didn't feel the need to rub her victory in, she found gloating to be disgusting. Simply proving you were better was all you needed to do, just state the fact and have it be a fact.
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:34 PM

At Crimsonmoon's comment about his manners, the tom looked at her and just realized that he had shaken his fur out and onto her. Though he didn't really apologize for it, mostly because of her rude way of pointing it out, but he always wasn't really one to apologize... unless he generally felt bad. "Not with other people," he muttered with the fish still in his jaw. He stiffened when he noticed the sly smile, and understood the meaning for it and saw her pile that she pushed forward as if to prove her victory to him. Pastblaze flattened his ears and glanced away at this as if not wanting to listen to what she had to say. But the silver warrior was surprised when she didn't rub it in, and had actually expected her to not let him hear the end of this. He turned back towards her, though it was difficult to see her now. The two fell back into a silence, and his flicked his long furred tail. "Time to head back," he said simply, and headed back towards Riverclan. He wasn't usually out this late, and found it quite difficult to find his way back by memory alone and couldn't rely on his sight that much. Pastblaze was glad that they had caught this prey, and grateful that Crimsonmoon had taken her victory well and wasn't being rude about it. He couldn't help but glance at her for a heartbeat, but quickly turned back towards the direction he was heading.

Old October 7th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{For Beau!}

Ears perking up as he heard the two choices he had to pick from for what exactly they would do, just him and Seapaw, he paused beside her, weighing his options. Both of them sounded like they could provide loads of fun, playing pranks on a Thunderclan or Shadowclan patrol, already he could imagine the looks on the other cats faces, but then again he thought about the riveting danger that would ensue with going off to check old Badger dens, one of his favorite things to do.. I might get in trouble if I try to prank the border patrols though.. Hickorypaw thought with a slight frown, tail flicking a bit as that thought passed through him. And exploring badger sets is so fun! Heck, maybe I can make another secret hideout that just me and Seapaw know about! A stupid grin spreading on his muzzle, he nodded his head and turned to look at his best friend, tail sticking straight up. "Lets go look for a badger set! I want to make a secret hideout and plus, maybe we'll even find an old badger to beat up and chase out!" He meowed out excitedly, that silly grin of his still plastered on his muzzle as he looked to his best friend for confirmation of his thoughts.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 7th, 2016, 04:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

[ QUOTE=Hexict;2061]At Crimsonmoon's comment about his manners, the tom looked at her and just realized that he had shaken his fur out and onto her. Though he didn't really apologize for it, mostly because of her rude way of pointing it out, but he always wasn't really one to apologize... unless he generally felt bad. "Not with other people," he muttered with the fish still in his jaw. He stiffened when he noticed the sly smile, and understood the meaning for it and saw her pile that she pushed forward as if to prove her victory to him. Pastblaze flattened his ears and glanced away at this as if not wanting to listen to what she had to say. But the silver warrior was surprised when she didn't rub it in, and had actually expected her to not let him hear the end of this. He turned back towards her, though it was difficult to see her now. The two fell back into a silence, and his flicked his long furred tail. "Time to head back," he said simply, and headed back towards Riverclan. He wasn't usually out this late, and found it quite difficult to find his way back by memory alone and couldn't rely on his sight that much. Pastblaze was glad that they had caught this prey, and grateful that Crimsonmoon had taken her victory well and wasn't being rude about it. He couldn't help but glance at her for a heartbeat, but quickly turned back towards the direction he was heading.[/QUOTE]

It was relieving that she had won the small competition between the two of them, if not a little lackluster as he didn't seem to be too bothered by it. He simply looked frustrated, pinned his ears and moved on. Though she supposed she appreciated that, sore losers were low. When he suggested they get back to camp she gave a nod. It was getting incredibly dark and there wasn't much moonlight out tonight. A cold wind blew through the forest, not that she minded however as her thick dry coat kept her nice and warm. Though she couldn't imagine Pastblaze could be dealing too well with the cold when he was so wet still. Though she made no comment. She simply picked up her prey and padded alongside him. She found herself watching him out of the corner of her eye a lot, catching when he glanced over and hurriedly looking away. She didn't want him to think that she was staring or anything, it was rude to stare she knew that much. The crimson cat couldn't help but think of how exhilarating and fun their competition had been, though she wasn't sure she wanted to admit that yet. Maybe she would, it depended on how she was feeling when they dropped the prey off and headed to sleep. If he was in a bad mood she wouldn't as she didn't want to make things awkward between them. The silence seemed to drag on as they padded through the territory, though it would be nearly impossible to talk anyways with mouths full of prey.
(want to post in the clearing?)
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:14 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ QUOTE=Duskflight;2146]
{For Beau!}

Ears perking up as he heard the two choices he had to pick from for what exactly they would do, just him and Seapaw, he paused beside her, weighing his options. Both of them sounded like they could provide loads of fun, playing pranks on a Thunderclan or Shadowclan patrol, already he could imagine the looks on the other cats faces, but then again he thought about the riveting danger that would ensue with going off to check old Badger dens, one of his favorite things to do.. I might get in trouble if I try to prank the border patrols though.. Hickorypaw thought with a slight frown, tail flicking a bit as that thought passed through him. And exploring badger sets is so fun! Heck, maybe I can make another secret hideout that just me and Seapaw know about! A stupid grin spreading on his muzzle, he nodded his head and turned to look at his best friend, tail sticking straight up. "Lets go look for a badger set! I want to make a secret hideout and plus, maybe we'll even find an old badger to beat up and chase out!" He meowed out excitedly, that silly grin of his still plastered on his muzzle as he looked to his best friend for confirmation of his thoughts.
[/QUOTE]

Seapaw twitched her tail as Hickorypaw thought. She watched him closely, the corner of her mouth tilting up at his perked ears. The molly noticed him frown and then begin to grin foolishly. Seapaw couldn't suppress a grin of her own at the sight of his silly facial expression, and when he turned to her, a broad smile shined from her face. A little shot of happiness passed through Seapaw at the sight of her best friend's tail held straight up. It was funny, but she also liked that he was so excited. It was one of those underrated happy moments that no one ever seemed to notice. Chuckling, Seapaw purred, "Alright, badger it is! I could use some fur in my nest." The she-cat took a step forward before turning to look at Hickorypaw again with a glimmer of mischief in her eyes, "Your ginger pelt would be a nice addition once a badger rips it off." Sticking her tongue out, Seapaw dashed off in the direction of the loner territory, laughter tinkling behind her shoulder and drifting towards Hickorypaw.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Fadedpaw followed her mentor quietly, obviously something was on the she's mind, though if Melodysong didnot want to share, it was not her business to pry.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:42 AM

My Mood: Bored

"Alright.. Now, Fadedpaw. We're going to be hunting fish today. As you can see, we're by the stream. So, show me how you prepare to catch one." She said, half-paying attention to what she was saying.

Moo.