Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old January 15th, 2018, 03:32 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@Redwood Dragon
(Sorry this is late!)

Cocoaheart woke up and stretched, letting out a huge yawn. The chocolate brown molly was well rested this cold leaf-bare morning. The ice wind and smell of snow told her that the river would most likely be frozen over. The thought of that gave Cocoaheart mixed emotions. She loved the site of ice on the river, frozen in cerements masks beautiful designs in and on the ice. But she miss fishing and swimming whale it was frozen. Though you couldn't have them both, you ether get one or the other. Like everything, you can never have everything. With a flick of her fluffy tail the molly sat down in her warm soft nest. She licked a paw and drew it over her ear. She repeated this a few times before switching ears, then going in o another part to wash. Cocoaheart wanted to give herself her morning wash before she went out in the snow, that way she wouldn't get to cold. Even if she had thick long fur, the cold wind and chilly air still got her, like any other cat, just not as much.

(Ah it's short, but I'm tired and gotta go to bed.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 15th, 2018, 04:27 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Redwood Dragon
(Sorry this is late!)

Cocoaheart woke up and stretched, letting out a huge yawn. The chocolate brown molly was well rested this cold leaf-bare morning. The ice wind and smell of snow told her that the river would most likely be frozen over. The thought of that gave Cocoaheart mixed emotions. She loved the site of ice on the river, frozen in cerements masks beautiful designs in and on the ice. But she miss fishing and swimming whale it was frozen. Though you couldn't have them both, you ether get one or the other. Like everything, you can never have everything. With a flick of her fluffy tail the molly sat down in her warm soft nest. She licked a paw and drew it over her ear. She repeated this a few times before switching ears, then going in o another part to wash. Cocoaheart wanted to give herself her morning wash before she went out in the snow, that way she wouldn't get to cold. Even if she had thick long fur, the cold wind and chilly air still got her, like any other cat, just not as much.

(Ah it's short, but I'm tired and gotta go to bed.)
(It's fine!)
Dustyscar stayed in her warm nest, and felt movement. She looked up and saw Cocoaheart. She yawned and adjusted herself. She looked at the other molly, and spoke. "Hi.". She didn't want to be awkward, so she said it quietly, but still loud enough to where Cocoaheart can hear her.
(It's short, sorry. I also have to go to bed)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 15th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
(It's fine!)
Dustyscar stayed in her warm nest, and felt movement. She looked up and saw Cocoaheart. She yawned and adjusted herself. She looked at the other molly, and spoke. "Hi.". She didn't want to be awkward, so she said it quietly, but still loud enough to where Cocoaheart can hear her.
(It's short, sorry. I also have to go to bed)
(Should they already know each other?)

Hearing another Molly's voice Cocoaheart turned her head towards Dustyscar. "Hello." She greeted quietly. She didn't want to wake anyone or just be to loud. That wasn't like her, waking others up for no reason. It seamed mean and uncalled for, to her. Placing her paw down she shifted in her nest to get more comfortable and see Dustyscar better in the pale light. "How are you?" She asked tilting her head.

(It's even shorter!)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 15th, 2018, 03:40 PM
joe mama

Quote:
(Should they already know each other?)

Hearing another Molly's voice Cocoaheart turned her head towards Dustyscar. "Hello." She greeted quietly. She didn't want to wake anyone or just be to loud. That wasn't like her, waking others up for no reason. It seamed mean and uncalled for, to her. Placing her paw down she shifted in her nest to get more comfortable and see Dustyscar better in the pale light. "How are you?" She asked tilting her head.

(It's even shorter!)
(If you want!)
"I'm good." She said.
(Okay. That time, it's writer's block.)

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 15th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
(If you want!)
"I'm good." She said.
(Okay. That time, it's writer's block.)
(It's okay, my post will be short.)

Cocoaheart smiled. "That's good." She exclaimed quietly. Shifting again she glanced outside. "Would you like to go on a hunt?" She asked glancing back at Dustyscar.

(That's what happens when your in a hurry.)

Old January 15th, 2018, 06:18 PM
joe mama

Quote:
(It's okay, my post will be short.)

Cocoaheart smiled. "That's good." She exclaimed quietly. Shifting again she glanced outside. "Would you like to go on a hunt?" She asked glancing back at Dustyscar.

(That's what happens when your in a hurry.)
Dustyscar nodded. "Sure!" She said a bit loud. Her eyes quickly darted around to see if she woke anyone up. She didn't, so she let out a sigh of relief.
(Ack. It's short)

Old January 23rd, 2018, 05:43 AM

My Mood: Doh

As Owlfang entered the warriors' den he felt pleased with his decision for an afternoon nap as he was welcomed by the comfortable scents of clanmates. But as he curled up in his favourite spot in a far corner, he felt a pang of lonliness. It felt like seasons since he had seen Squirrelfluff, but he knew he simply missed his friend. Hollydawn had moved to the nursery moons ago in preparation for her kits, and he now realized Splashpool would be moving there soon too in preparation for hers. Hmph, Owlfang thought as he tucked his nose under his bushy tail, at this rate, I might have to join them in the nursery too. The bedding is probably even better there. With that thought in his mind, he decided to visit Splashpool - and his sister in the nursery, to see if Splashpool had settled in - before the next patrols were delegated. But definately not till after this nap.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:12 AM

My Mood: Doh

Owlfang was roused from his sleep by the pale sun filtering into the den. Though he would much rather prefer to continue his nap, he resisted the urge to cover his eyes with his tail, and stood with a weary huff, shaking pieces of moss from his long fur. The comforting smells of his friends and family swirled around him and he felt his mood improve with the familiar scent. He trotted out of the warriors den and entered the main clearing.

(Going to Riverclan clearing)
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:35 AM

My Mood: Mellow
Thumbs up Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Hello! I'm Mousekit, is anyone interested in being my future mentor?
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Wolfpool woke from his nap. He needed to go hunting and maybe go on a patrol. He would go see if he was needed anywhere first. He padded out of the den.

______

Shimmerskip yawned. Her dreams last night had been terrible, she wondered what her mate was doing. She looked over to wolfpool’s nest to see he want there. I’ll go find him. She thought padding out of the den.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry