Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 11:51 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:35 AM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 AM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Old October 6th, 2016, 06:42 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

@fenic
Swamppaw nodded solemnly, having expected Applepaw's shocked reaction, he almost didn't know what to say next. "Cloudwatcher and her were apparently a thing, I hadn't belonged to Lunarstripe at all..." The apprentice looked a bit lost, his eyes cloudy. "And now my whole family is dead, every bit of my kin, my father, my mother, my siblings. It's like StarClan is punishing me for something that I couldn't have prevented if I had wanted to." He finally tugged his gaze from her, looking at his paws instead. "I've kept the secret for a long time, afraid to tell anybody because it'd make my life so complicated... but, maybe that's why I'm being punished. If I had only told back then, do you think StarClan would have let them live?" He knew it was a stupid question to ask; why would Applepaw even know the answers? But, it was what he felt at the moment, something that had been on his shoulders since they all began to die.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; October 6th, 2016 at 06:44 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 06:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Lilacpaw walked in, her small kit-like body weaving through the nests. "Excuse me, anybody? I don't know when to take my share.."

Moo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Fadedpaw padded in, still staring at her paws, she padded quietly to her nest.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 9th, 2016, 11:32 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@fenic
Swamppaw nodded solemnly, having expected Applepaw's shocked reaction, he almost didn't know what to say next. "Cloudwatcher and her were apparently a thing, I hadn't belonged to Lunarstripe at all..." The apprentice looked a bit lost, his eyes cloudy. "And now my whole family is dead, every bit of my kin, my father, my mother, my siblings. It's like StarClan is punishing me for something that I couldn't have prevented if I had wanted to." He finally tugged his gaze from her, looking at his paws instead. "I've kept the secret for a long time, afraid to tell anybody because it'd make my life so complicated... but, maybe that's why I'm being punished. If I had only told back then, do you think StarClan would have let them live?" He knew it was a stupid question to ask; why would Applepaw even know the answers? But, it was what he felt at the moment, something that had been on his shoulders since they all began to die.
Applepaw didn't want this, really, but the molly felt her fur bunch up in disgust as she heard this- Starclan killed his parents? They're cruel to do this- how do we ever let them boss us around when they kill our families, make our parents hate each other! "...Starclan is cruel. They split our families apart, and don't even do anything good for us- why would they even do this?" Letting out a low hiss, her tail dragged back and forth across the den floor with rage. "Why would they ever do something like that to you? Swamppaw, you're not to blame- you're the kindest cat I've ever known, for goodness' sakes- Y'know, you're more like my family than any biological connection I've ever had." Trying to comfort him, Applepaw really did feel a connection with this tom, whom she'd known for all her life. She wanted to help him, to make sure that he was happy. Swamppaw was the only cat who made her feel happy when she was down, and she had to do the same.

Last edited by Fel; October 9th, 2016 at 11:33 AM.
Old October 11th, 2016, 03:53 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Applepaw didn't want this, really, but the molly felt her fur bunch up in disgust as she heard this- Starclan killed his parents? They're cruel to do this- how do we ever let them boss us around when they kill our families, make our parents hate each other! "...Starclan is cruel. They split our families apart, and don't even do anything good for us- why would they even do this?" Letting out a low hiss, her tail dragged back and forth across the den floor with rage. "Why would they ever do something like that to you? Swamppaw, you're not to blame- you're the kindest cat I've ever known, for goodness' sakes- Y'know, you're more like my family than any biological connection I've ever had." Trying to comfort him, Applepaw really did feel a connection with this tom, whom she'd known for all her life. She wanted to help him, to make sure that he was happy. Swamppaw was the only cat who made her feel happy when she was down, and she had to do the same.
Swamppaw looked up just in time to catch her look of disgust, and instantly felt as if it was directed toward him. But, he reasoned to himself quickly; Applepaw would never hate me for being a medicine cat's kit. She isn't like that. His thoughts were confirmed when she spoke next, and he felt a cold shiver run down his spine at her words. Speaking of StarClan that way... was that good or bad? As she continued, he listened, his face passive to the words she spoke. However, his heart felt full at the end of her tiny speech, as if her words had just filled him right up with joy. She's right, I didn't deserve this. StarClan is cruel. "Thanks," He finally spoke, leaning forward to nuzzle her cheek affectionately. "You're my family too." The tom sat back after that moment, realizing he had lingered by her face when he had spoken. "You always seem to be able to cheer me up," He mewed, a small smile wiping away any last remnants of sadness.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 28th, 2016, 05:43 AM
AHHH

Quote:

"...Y'know, you mean a lot to me- and I'm not being sappy here, but I'm just telling the truth like it is." Applepaw blurted out to Swamppaw, her eyes filled with emotion. She usually never got close to other cats, and she even pushed aside all of her family- of course, it was Starclan's fault for breaking up her family, but still- Swamppaw, though, was her only exception. It was like he completely understood her and her actions, and that he always got what she was trying to say without an explanation needed. Nobody else gave her that kind of treatment, that kind of praise and help with her problems. He was an exception, he was so special to her that it tugged her heartstrings to leave a conversation with him in it. It's almost like you're the only one who understands me, Swamp- it's such a nice feeling to be understood, isn't it? Heh, even my ancestors probably don't understand a single thing I say, but it's all true- and damn, it's the best things any cat has ever said, even if it challenges the stars. The stars have done terrible things to me, and so I can retaliate. "Swamppaw, I love you."
If Swamppaw's heart had been full of joy before, it was now ready to burst. At first, he just blinked dumbly at Applepaw, his mind racing. Wait, did I hear that correctly? Am I dreaming again? He dug his claws into the dirt, just to check. Nope, the ground feels too real... Okay, okay, deep breaths, calm face, calm, caallllmmmm... She can't mean that in the way you want her to mean it, it's got to be family type of love... right? RIGHT? Oh, StarClan, I'm screwed. By now, it had sunk completely in, and his heart began to match the pace of his thoughts. Smooth, Swamppaw, keep it smooth. Don't assume. The apprentice opened his mouth, planning to say something vague but pleasant. Instead, when he opened his mouth all that came out was: "I love you too!" Which was blurted, a lot louder than he had meant to say it, but with complete confidence. The tom would have laughed if he could; he was supposed to be calm in any situation as long as he wasn't alone, but apparently that wasn't the case with Applepaw. It was weird how such a small cat could make him feel so much at one time, and with only three words. Three words, 8 letters, 6 vowels; simple and yet they meant so much. At this point, he almost didn't care if she had meant the simple phrase in only a family-love way, he was realizing that as long as he could be near her, it would make him the happiest tom alive

Last edited by Zero; October 28th, 2016 at 05:43 AM.
Old October 28th, 2016, 07:55 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
If Swamppaw's heart had been full of joy before, it was now ready to burst. At first, he just blinked dumbly at Applepaw, his mind racing. Wait, did I hear that correctly? Am I dreaming again? He dug his claws into the dirt, just to check. Nope, the ground feels too real... Okay, okay, deep breaths, calm face, calm, caallllmmmm... She can't mean that in the way you want her to mean it, it's got to be family type of love... right? RIGHT? Oh, StarClan, I'm screwed. By now, it had sunk completely in, and his heart began to match the pace of his thoughts. Smooth, Swamppaw, keep it smooth. Don't assume. The apprentice opened his mouth, planning to say something vague but pleasant. Instead, when he opened his mouth all that came out was: "I love you too!" Which was blurted, a lot louder than he had meant to say it, but with complete confidence. The tom would have laughed if he could; he was supposed to be calm in any situation as long as he wasn't alone, but apparently that wasn't the case with Applepaw. It was weird how such a small cat could make him feel so much at one time, and with only three words. Three words, 8 letters, 6 vowels; simple and yet they meant so much. At this point, he almost didn't care if she had meant the simple phrase in only a family-love way, he was realizing that as long as he could be near her, it would make him the happiest tom alive.

Her life had been a mess. All of it.

Applepaw wasn't a cat who had a lot of friends, not from the time she was younger- her only friends were Swampkit, Seakit, Swallowkit, Willowkit, and Rainkit- Swallow would disappear during kithood, Rainkit to become an apprentice and then running away- and Willowkit, she was apprenticed to her own father, and then she drowned during her first lesson, carried away by the currents.

Seakit, now Seapaw- was her sister. And the moment that they became apprentices, they drifted away from each other, and it became clear that they had different ideologies, that they weren't meant to get along anymore. Even though they were related, blood wasn't thicker than water- she didn't really care much about Seapaw anymore, and she didn't think her sister did the same for her, either.

That all left Swamppaw, the only cat who'd ever been there for her in a time of crisis, a time where she felt like she was all alone. She'd gotten stronger now, but it was evident that they could be best friends, that they were best friends- and maybe even more. How much she wished she could just become his mate right now, that they'd rule the world together, that they'd be perfect. It was a kit's dream, but she wanted to be happy- and with other cats, she was never happy. Applepaw was a loner, and the only ones she trusted were her aunt and Swamppaw- and when he said he loved her too, her heart seemed to explode.

"..." Setting her head on his shoulder, the molly's eyes glimmered with happiness as she looked up at the other apprentice's gaze- he was amazing, and he was hers. This was the one thing she had that could not be stolen by her sister, the one cat who could never disappear from her life. "...You're my whole world, y'know that?"

"You're better than every single one of those stars up in the sky, combined. Because you're you, and I'm me- and you're perfect, Swamppaw."
Old November 2nd, 2016, 04:50 PM
AHHH

Quote:

Her life had been a mess. All of it.

Applepaw wasn't a cat who had a lot of friends, not from the time she was younger- her only friends were Swampkit, Seakit, Swallowkit, Willowkit, and Rainkit- Swallow would disappear during kithood, Rainkit to become an apprentice and then running away- and Willowkit, she was apprenticed to her own father, and then she drowned during her first lesson, carried away by the currents.

Seakit, now Seapaw- was her sister. And the moment that they became apprentices, they drifted away from each other, and it became clear that they had different ideologies, that they weren't meant to get along anymore. Even though they were related, blood wasn't thicker than water- she didn't really care much about Seapaw anymore, and she didn't think her sister did the same for her, either.

That all left Swamppaw, the only cat who'd ever been there for her in a time of crisis, a time where she felt like she was all alone. She'd gotten stronger now, but it was evident that they could be best friends, that they were best friends- and maybe even more. How much she wished she could just become his mate right now, that they'd rule the world together, that they'd be perfect. It was a kit's dream, but she wanted to be happy- and with other cats, she was never happy. Applepaw was a loner, and the only ones she trusted were her aunt and Swamppaw- and when he said he loved her too, her heart seemed to explode.

"..." Setting her head on his shoulder, the molly's eyes glimmered with happiness as she looked up at the other apprentice's gaze- he was amazing, and he was hers. This was the one thing she had that could not be stolen by her sister, the one cat who could never disappear from her life. "...You're my whole world, y'know that?"

"You're better than every single one of those stars up in the sky, combined. Because you're you, and I'm me- and you're perfect, Swamppaw."
(Imma make some stuff up, so don't mind meh XD)

Swamppaw could remember the day he had met Applepaw as clearly as if it had been yesterday. Of course, it had been her sister that had introduced the two of them. But Seakit had bounced off to hang out with some other cat named Hickorykit or something almost immediately after introducing herself. Applekit had been sickly and extremely shy, and he had been the complete opposite. He wasn't shy, he just didn't like getting to know people, and honestly he was a bit scary. However, something mirculous happened when he met the other kitten. He had liked her almost immediately, he had opened up, he became her friend, her family.

Of course, Applepaw had gone through a complete change throughout the time he had known her. She became stronger, courageous, the complete opposite of who she had been before. And Swamppaw changed too, he learned things about himself, he lost his family, he grew up. Applepaw could have left him behind when she changed as well, but she didn't, and Swamppaw didn't leave her behind either. They supported eachother, and continued to do that today, and will probably always continue to do that. They were best friends, and now they were something beyond that, at a place somewhere between friends and partners for life.

Swamppaw's eyes shined with emotion, so full of love for the cat beside him that it seemed to bring tears to his eyes. A purr rumbled in his chest as she laid her head on his shoulder, and he pressed his side to hers in response. "Of course, and you're my whole world as well. My whole universe. My whole... everything. I can't imagine my life without you in it."

His chest shook with a small chuckle after she had told him he was perfect, his ears perking. "I learned from the master," The apprentice mused as a response, leaning his head against hers.

Old November 15th, 2016, 06:36 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
(Imma make some stuff up, so don't mind meh XD)

Swamppaw could remember the day he had met Applepaw as clearly as if it had been yesterday. Of course, it had been her sister that had introduced the two of them. But Seakit had bounced off to hang out with some other cat named Hickorykit or something almost immediately after introducing herself. Applekit had been sickly and extremely shy, and he had been the complete opposite. He wasn't shy, he just didn't like getting to know people, and honestly he was a bit scary. However, something mirculous happened when he met the other kitten. He had liked her almost immediately, he had opened up, he became her friend, her family.

Of course, Applepaw had gone through a complete change throughout the time he had known her. She became stronger, courageous, the complete opposite of who she had been before. And Swamppaw changed too, he learned things about himself, he lost his family, he grew up. Applepaw could have left him behind when she changed as well, but she didn't, and Swamppaw didn't leave her behind either. They supported eachother, and continued to do that today, and will probably always continue to do that. They were best friends, and now they were something beyond that, at a place somewhere between friends and partners for life.

Swamppaw's eyes shined with emotion, so full of love for the cat beside him that it seemed to bring tears to his eyes. A purr rumbled in his chest as she laid her head on his shoulder, and he pressed his side to hers in response. "Of course, and you're my whole world as well. My whole universe. My whole... everything. I can't imagine my life without you in it."

His chest shook with a small chuckle after she had told him he was perfect, his ears perking. "I learned from the master," The apprentice mused as a response, leaning his head against hers.

They were best friends, huh? Bonding over their lack of family, maybe- Swamppaw's more literally, and Applepaw's lack more... stuck in her head, a feeling of abandonment. Sure, almost all of her younger siblings weren't here with her, but her parents, Seapaw, and Spicekit were all alive and kicking- though they weren't on the best of terms with each other, really. Seapaw was too... nice, really- she didn't seem to care much about the feelings of others, just some sort of warped innocence, really. "Oh, you're such a goof." She laughed, feeling one of the happiest emotions she'd felt in a long while- it was absolute joy.

"...I used to be really quiet, y'know? And look at me- look at us now! We're amazing, and we're grown." Purring gently, the she-cat looked up towards the den roof as she stayed close to Swamppaw, wondering how long they'd been in there for. It was like she'd spent her entire life in the apprentices' den, just waiting for some sort of change- and here it was. "Hey, we might even be due to
become warriors soon! Maybe we'll even become them together, so we can get our full names at the same time- it'd be amazing. I don't know how my life would be without you in it, surely- but I do know that you make my life so much better."

Last edited by Fel; November 15th, 2016 at 06:37 PM.