Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM

Old October 1st, 2017, 11:53 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Bump @RedHead
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:48 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze didn't dwell on the thought of abusing her new power in order to get back at her friend, but the thought did bring a secretive smile to her face. She knew that Cardinalsnake couldn't have realized what Halfgaze could do, otherwise the somali would have most definitely not have looked so pleased. Plenty of toms in the clan disliked Cardinalsnake, seeing as he constantly broke the hearts of their sisters, friends, and crushes. Not to mention the fact that non-flirty toms rarely liked the flirty ones.

The new deputy was aware that being serious was not something Cardinalsnake enjoyed but she also knew that he could do it. Halfgaze appreciated that he was willing to give her advice. She also knew that he loved teasing, and she enjoyed teasing him as well. Therefore, the little jokes he interspersed into the conversation were welcomed by the tortoiseshell.

Halfgaze chuckled and nodded at Cardinalsnake's words, looking around the clearing distractedly. The molly started thinking about all her new duties and wondered if she should send out a patrol to check the Shadowclan territory. Perhaps the flooding had gone down. Cardinalsnake's voice brought her gaze back to his and she laughed, mirth shining in her eyes. "Nah, you couldn't take me in your dreams!" She hissed playfully, lashing out a sheathed paw to bump the tom. Halfgaze had noticed the wink, but she knew that Cardinalsnake knew better than flirting with her. He might, occasionally, but Halfgaze was not about to let her best friend flirt with her, nor would she flirt back. Neither of them were interested in each other like that. Anyway, Halfgaze knew exactly what happened with each of the tom's flirts.

Halfgaze's eyes shifted once more around the clearing and she wondered again whether or not she should arrange a patrol to scope the territory. Finally, Halfgaze came to the decision that a patrol was necessary and, having nothing better to do, she decided to lead it. All she needed now was two or three other cats to go with her. "Cardinalsnake," Halfgaze mewed, "I'll have to talk to you later, I think I should start a patrol to the territory and check on the water level. I'll see you later." With a friendly smile and a brush of her tail against her friend, Halfgaze walked away. Her mismatched eyes searched the clearing for two Shadowclan cats who she trusted to cooperate on the patrol. For example, not anyone of the Fuzz family. Of course, Halfgaze knew about the infamous family's beliefs. Surely they were cursing the fact that she was deputy. That'll show them. She thought, triumphantly. Sexism was one of the things that made her the angriest as well as homophobia which of course were the two central beliefs of the family. The thought disgusted her, but she shook it away to focus on finding cats for the patrol.

@RedHead @starfall
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@RedHead @Beau
The golden tom had congratulated the newly named deputy a few moments ago, at the moment he was speaking with one of his siblings. He loved his siblings, he really did, he just didn't know if he shared their beliefs, the golden feline believed that everyone was capable of amazing things, male or female, Heterosexual or Homosexual, it was the ideals and morals that counted. At the same time, however, his siblings were older than him, wiser than him, which meant that they knew better and knew more than him so of course he didn't believe he had any room to object or disagree, at least not until he himself had some experience. As his littermate walked away he returned his gaze to the deputy, his sapphire orbs flickered with curiosity, he didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he did and after hearing that she was looking for patrol members the tom shot up and skipped towards Halfgaze, his fur bouncing with each step. Blazingsky stopped a fox length away and dipped his head "First off, Congratulations on Deputy." he began, "And secondly, I'll be more than happy to join." he purred, his tail flicking behind him. The warrior didn't have anything to do, he couldn't hunt because he wasn't taught how to catch fish yet, and there wasn't any other prey that he could catch within Riverclan territory, like a good warrior, he had never crossed the borders before.

(Sorry guys)
Wolfglare was resting at the edge of the clearing, his eyes closed and his head rested on his paws. To many just walking past and seeing him, he looked like he was asleep, but he wasn't. Wolfglare didn't sleep. Ever since apprenticehood, the tom had had a difficult time getting into a nice, deep sleep, even when it was dark. As he was simply resting his eyes, his ears flicked up, hearing the sound of voices not too far off. He raised his head and turned it, focusing his gaze on the new deputy, Halfgaze, and another Shadowclan warrior, whom he believed to be Blazingsky. Wolfglare debated whether or not going to talk to the two cats. He finally decided on yes. He had never been a fan of Shadowclan's leadership, but with Goldenstar as leader, Wolfglare saw some hope for the clan. He didn't know the leader well though, so he couldn't base it entirely off of that. But he supposed that if he could talk to Halfgaze and get to know her, he might have more hope for Shadowclan's future. Getting to his paws, the large warrior padded over to the two cats, towering over them like he did most other cats. "Congratulations on your new rank Halfgaze." He meowed as he approached the two, dipping his head respectively. He then looked between the two, not sure what they were up to. But he had heard something about a patrol. "Is there any chance of getting back on our own territory soon?" He meowed, his ice blue hues boring into the younger cat. Though not much younger than himself. He had acknowledged Blazingsky as well with a dip of his head.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 1st, 2017, 04:03 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@RedHead @Beau
The golden tom had congratulated the newly named deputy a few moments ago, at the moment he was speaking with one of his siblings. He loved his siblings, he really did, he just didn't know if he shared their beliefs, the golden feline believed that everyone was capable of amazing things, male or female, Heterosexual or Homosexual, it was the ideals and morals that counted. At the same time, however, his siblings were older than him, wiser than him, which meant that they knew better and knew more than him so of course he didn't believe he had any room to object or disagree, at least not until he himself had some experience. As his littermate walked away he returned his gaze to the deputy, his sapphire orbs flickered with curiosity, he didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he did and after hearing that she was looking for patrol members the tom shot up and skipped towards Halfgaze, his fur bouncing with each step. Blazingsky stopped a fox length away and dipped his head "First off, Congratulations on Deputy." he began, "And secondly, I'll be more than happy to join." he purred, his tail flicking behind him. The warrior didn't have anything to do, he couldn't hunt because he wasn't taught how to catch fish yet, and there wasn't any other prey that he could catch within Riverclan territory, like a good warrior, he had never crossed the borders before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

(Sorry guys)
Wolfglare was resting at the edge of the clearing, his eyes closed and his head rested on his paws. To many just walking past and seeing him, he looked like he was asleep, but he wasn't. Wolfglare didn't sleep. Ever since apprenticehood, the tom had had a difficult time getting into a nice, deep sleep, even when it was dark. As he was simply resting his eyes, his ears flicked up, hearing the sound of voices not too far off. He raised his head and turned it, focusing his gaze on the new deputy, Halfgaze, and another Shadowclan warrior, whom he believed to be Blazingsky. Wolfglare debated whether or not going to talk to the two cats. He finally decided on yes. He had never been a fan of Shadowclan's leadership, but with Goldenstar as leader, Wolfglare saw some hope for the clan. He didn't know the leader well though, so he couldn't base it entirely off of that. But he supposed that if he could talk to Halfgaze and get to know her, he might have more hope for Shadowclan's future. Getting to his paws, the large warrior padded over to the two cats, towering over them like he did most other cats. "Congratulations on your new rank Halfgaze." He meowed as he approached the two, dipping his head respectively. He then looked between the two, not sure what they were up to. But he had heard something about a patrol. "Is there any chance of getting back on our own territory soon?" He meowed, his ice blue hues boring into the younger cat. Though not much younger than himself. He had acknowledged Blazingsky as well with a dip of his head.
Halfgaze's mismatched eyes were still searching the clearing when movement caught her attention. A golden-furred cat, whom she recognized as Blazingsky as he got closer, was walking towards her. Very aware of the tom's family and their beliefs, Halfgaze was both wary and prepared for a quarrel. She was in no way going to back down to the sexist and homophobic cats, who she knew must have been livid that the new leader had appointed a female deputy. They didn't faze her though, quite the contrary, in fact. Halfgaze was simply more determined to do well, in order to prove them wrong. Luckily, it seemed a fight was not on the tom's mind. Halfgaze calmed herself and returned Blazingsky's greeting, giving him a friendly dip of her head. "Thank you," The new deputy meowed in a warm tone. The second part of Blazingsky's statement made the tortoiseshell blink in shock. She hadn't realized anyone had heard her talking to Cardinalsnake. However, Halfgaze recovered swiftly and a smile returned to her face as she responded, "Great. We just need one more cat and then we can set out."

As Halfgaze spoke those words, a second cat made his way towards them. Halfgaze equated the name Wolfglare with the older tom's face, but didn't know much about him. "Thank you," Halfgaze responded to his congratulations, dipping her head in return. She watched Wolfglare look between her and Blazingsky and wondered if she should ask him if he wanted to join the patrol. Or order him to join? Halfgaze wasn't terribly certain whether she could, still being new to the rank of deputy, and decided to leave the 'ordering' until she had been deputy for a longer stretch of time. As it was, she didn't feel as though she had enough respect to do that. Perhaps it would come with time. She hoped it would...Her internal questioning was for naught, as Wolfglare asked about returning to their territory, making her question easy. Halfgaze answered him in a steady voice that surprised her and at the same time made her want to jump up and down with excitement, which she refrained from doing, "Blazingsky and I are about to go check the territory and see if the water levels have gone down. Would you care to join us?"
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:33 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

"all cats old enough to catch their own fish, please step up to the streamstone for a clan meeting!" that was his call, russetstar's large paws thundering with confidence as he stepped up to the clan's meetingplace, a determined look in his eyes as he let his voice ring out through camp. there were some things he needed to announce, and perhaps this would help riverclan cats get back into the swing of activity as things returned to normal. before speaking again, the russet-furred tom waited patiently for a few moments for clanmates to gather. however, after that time was up, he continued about with what he had to say, his voice lined with the confidence and present ability associated with a leader, because he needed his clan to be strong.

"...first of all, we have two kits who are becoming apprentices." he huffed with a grin, glancing over the crowd before continuing on. "rainkit, silverkit, you two have reached six moons old and are now eligible for apprenticeship. from now on, you will be assigned mentors-- for rainkit, morningflight, and for silverkit, --. from now on, until you prove yourselves as capable warriors, you will be known as rainpaw and silverpaw." he breathed-- the first two ceremonies of the day.

"we also have -- apprentices who have shown they are ready to become warriors. tornadopaw, riverclan thanks you for your perseverance and integrity, and with that, from now on, you will be known as tornadostorm. spicepaw, riverclan thanks you for your diligence and loyalty, and with that, from now on, you will be known as spicestorm. minkpaw, riverclan thanks you for your loyalty and intelligence, and with that, from now on, you will be known as minkheart. lobsterpaw, riverclan thanks you for your strength and hard work, and with that, from now on, you will be known as lobsterbreath. minkpaw, riverclan thanks you for your hard work and determination, and with that, from now on, you will be known as lilyfire."

"snowflower, blazefury, you two have requested to change your names, and with pure intentions, starclan honors you both as iceflower and firehawk." the leader continued to decree-- and by that moment, there were only a few ceremonies left to continue with.

"bramble, setting, as loners joining our clan with good intentions, starclan welcomes you to riverclan with open paws. from this moment on, settingpaw, you will be known as settingpaw, and will be mentored by duskfeather. welcome to riverclan."

and that left ceremonies completed, yet there was another matter he wanted to discuss before the clan was dismissed. "...as everyone knows, shadowclan has ceased their stay in riverclan's territory, and from now on should be treated with intruder protocol when found on our territory from today onward- and with that, meeting dismissed."
Old October 7th, 2017, 02:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Lobsterbreathe scorned his one apprentice sister,” I’m a warrior- go clean the elder’s den.” He teased lightly, but something about his cruel heart felt the urge not to be playful about it.

Honeypaw laughed,” Yeah, sure. You’d still be an awful mentor anyways.” She taunted, pleased that her brother became a warrior. I’ll have to tell Applepaw sometime soon, but how do I do it without trespassing, well...I’m sure Shadowclan won’t mind Riverclan trespassing since we are pretty relaxed with them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@seasalt
@Okapi
@Kolabear360 @Kyra-Wolfe-666
@Crybaby (At the Disco)
@Duststorm

The ebony tom made his way up the Streamstone, his large paws easily grasping the slippery stone. He was nervous, who wouldn't be, especially if it was their first clan meeting. He had seen Russetstar do it a countless number of times, but the words to summon his clanmates were lost. He pulled himself up and padded forward, stopping two mouse-lengths from the edge. The tom could feel his stomach twist with discust as he looked down, seeing what the leaders saw whenever they held clanmeetings, and now he was no better. All the ill feelings began to emerge once more, the hatred for the higher ups, and the sharp feeling of betrayal. His blue hues flickered with hesitation for a moment, and the brawny tom took a step back, his claws digging into the stone. He couldn't just back down now, most his clanmates had already seen him, it would look bad if he did so. Still. He flattened his ears against his head and let out a shaky breath, mentally preparing himself for what he was about to do. He hated High Ranks, they were selfish and only looked out for themselves, the evil era proved that, but, his clanmates were waiting for their ceremonies, excitedly getting ready, looking prim and proper to impress, it made the ebony tom remember his apprentice and warrior ceremony, how incredibly happy he was. And the rest of the clan deserved to know what has happened, what will happen, and what he plans to do to protect his home.

He bit the inside of his cheek and took a step forward "All cats old enough to catch their own fish please gather around the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he called, his voice loud, clear, it surprised him, he wasn't expecting his voice to sound so...sure. Now that he had announced a clan meeting, there was no going back, he was a leader now, he had become the very thing he hated the most. He thought about this predicament as his clanmates congregated beneath the meeting place, and after a few moments he spoke once more "As many of you know, Russetstar has resigned, leaving me to become leader, I will be going down to the Starcave after this meeting alongside Juniperpaw to receive my nine lives." he began, shifting his paws as he tried to look at each and every clanmember. Fallenstream took in a deep breath and continued " I am proud to serve my clan. I promise to be the strongest, wisest, and courageous leader for our clan. We have been through rough times, the evil era, Shadowclan staying in our clan for a moon or more, and finally choosing allies between Thunderclan and Windclan, getting dragged into their pointless war." he announced, his tail lashing as he mentioned the quarrel between Snowstar and Blazingstar, he found it pointless, just an easy way to spill the blood of those who are cared for. " I know that's a lot to promise, and I plan on fulfilling each and every promise I give you without fail. But I can only succeed in becoming such a leader if you all help me along the way. I wish for us, together, to become as strong as the River we live beside itself, and in order to do so I wish for you, all of you to help me in my Leadership. Everything will be decided as a group, each and every one of you will be asked of your opinion on any given situation. And I hope that you all approve of me taking Russetstars place." he ended, dipping his head. It was a mouthful, he knew this, but once he finished he felt as though a huge weight had been lifted off his chest, he felt more at ease. Now onto the main event. " Aside from this announcement, we have a few ceremonies to conduct." he stated, his stern, serious look melted into that of a more relaxed and happy gaze.

"Would Runningpaw, Applepaw, Ripplepaw, Almondpaw and Needlepaw step forward please?" he asked, a smile spread across his maw as he named off each individual apprentice. " You have proven your devotion and skill, and have shown your clanmates that you all are ready to become warriors. I call upon my warrior ancestors to watch upon these apprentices, who have proven their loyalty to the code, and in turn I honor them as warriors of Riverclan.
Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even if it costs your life?"
"I do"

Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you each your warrior names.

Runningpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Runningblaze for your energy and patience.
Applepaw, you will now be known as Applepounce for your strength and love.
Ripplepaw, your warrior name will be Ripplethorn for your strength and determination.
Almondpaw, from this moment forward, you will be known as Almondnose for your bravery and deduction.
and finally, Nettlepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Nettlewhisper, for your courage and hospitality. We welcome you as full warriors of Riverclan."
he announced.

"Would Hollowkit and Frostkit please step forward as well?" he asked, looking down at the two kits. " You have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to become apprentices. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Hollowpaw and Frostpaw, and your mentors will be Lightstream [ @PokeCat ] and Risingcreek [ @king kaleb! ] they will teach you all they know."

" We also have a warrior joining the elders this clan meeting. Shadefur, Riverclan thanks you for your time as a warrior and all the service you have given to us, I call upon Starclan to give you many moons of rest." he called.

As he took a breath to state the next announcement, he found a more delicate way to word it, not for the tom the announcement was for, rather for the rest of his clanmates. It would be a harsh if they had to fear disloyalty during such a stressful event. Fallenstream took a deep breath " Lobsterbreath, due to you taking one of Snowstar's lives, and siding with the Dusk Syndicate during the gathering you will no longer be considered a warrior of Riverclan, from this moment forward you are now exiled and if you set paw in our territory we will not hesitate in chasing you out." he announced, his lapis hues flickered with anger as he jumped down, standing two fox lengths away from the brown tom. " You must now leave the camp, if you refuse we will force you out." he stated, a little growl evident in his last word as he took a step forward, as if proving his words.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 2nd, 2017 at 07:02 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:29 PM

@Okapi
Lightstream shone with happiness when her name was called to mentor Hollowkit. Or now he would be Hollowpaw. She always had a wonderful time whenever she interacted with the young cat, but she could only dream of mentoring him. Her happiness was soon replaced with worry. Doubts races through her mind. What if I can't teach him properly? What if he doesn't like me? He wanted Fallenstream as a mentor, what if he was mad that Light had been chosen?
She brushed the thoughts off and focused on the present. She had an apprentice! She could teach him how to hunt the best way, how to fight and win. She would not let this cat down no matter what. He was now her responsibility, to teach, to comfort, to lead forward in life. She would be the best mentor ever.
She walked over to the newly apprenticed cat as pride shone in her eyes. She stopped a tail length away from him, smiling at how he looked. "Well, it looks like your stuck with me Hollowpaw. I think that we'all get along just fine." She beamed.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
@Okapi
Lightstream shone with happiness when her name was called to mentor Hollowkit. Or now he would be Hollowpaw. She always had a wonderful time whenever she interacted with the young cat, but she could only dream of mentoring him. Her happiness was soon replaced with worry. Doubts races through her mind. What if I can't teach him properly? What if he doesn't like me? He wanted Fallenstream as a mentor, what if he was mad that Light had been chosen?
She brushed the thoughts off and focused on the present. She had an apprentice! She could teach him how to hunt the best way, how to fight and win. She would not let this cat down no matter what. He was now her responsibility, to teach, to comfort, to lead forward in life. She would be the best mentor ever.
She walked over to the newly apprenticed cat as pride shone in her eyes. She stopped a tail length away from him, smiling at how he looked. "Well, it looks like your stuck with me Hollowpaw. I think that we'all get along just fine." She beamed.
Hollowpaw hissed,” Fallenstream was suppose to be my mentor not you!” He shrieked enraged he couldn’t find a word to show his rage.

@Role
Lobsterbreathe growled,” Fox dung!” He lunged at the kit known as Plumkit and pounced. Digging his claws into the little kit.

@Fern
Applepounce smiled,” Goldenstep! Lynxsky! Honeypaw I’m a warrior!” Sadness touched her tail as she realized Lobsterbreathe took a life from Snowstar was then her eyes grew large as she saw him killing Plumkit,” Great Starclan!”

Honeypaw was proud of Applepounce but she was too horrified at Lobsterbreathe,” WHAT IS HE DOING! Just leave Lobsterbreathe, don’t kill Plumkit.”

Lynxsky crumpled to the ground in horror and let her tears run on the ground.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowpaw hissed,” Fallenstream was suppose to be my mentor not you!” He shrieked enraged he couldn’t find a word to show his rage.

@Role
Lobsterbreathe growled,” Fox dung!” He lunged at the kit known as Plumkit and pounced. Digging his claws into the little kit.

@Fern
Applepounce smiled,” Goldenstep! Lynxsky! Honeypaw I’m a warrior!” Sadness touched her tail as she realized Lobsterbreathe took a life from Snowstar was then her eyes grew large as she saw him killing Plumkit,” Great Starclan!”

Honeypaw was proud of Applepounce but she was too horrified at Lobsterbreathe,” WHAT IS HE DOING! Just leave Lobsterbreathe, don’t kill Plumkit.”

Lynxsky crumpled to the ground in horror and let her tears run on the ground.
Lightstream was taken aback by how harsh the apprentice was towards her. She knew he wanted Fallenstream to be his mentor but lashing out at her was just uncalled for. She took a breath and kept her patience. She could see that this wouldn't be an easy apprenticeship. “Hollowpaw, I know I was not your first choice in mentors, but you're stuck with me. So either you can accept that and continue your training as a normal apprentice, or you can resent me for a moon or so and then realize how much of a mouse-brain you are being. It up to you.” She retorted. She wasn't really one for being sassy, but she knew when she needed to stick up for herself.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
Lightstream was taken aback by how harsh the apprentice was towards her. She knew he wanted Fallenstream to be his mentor but lashing out at her was just uncalled for. She took a breath and kept her patience. She could see that this wouldn't be an easy apprenticeship. “Hollowpaw, I know I was not your first choice in mentors, but you're stuck with me. So either you can accept that and continue your training as a normal apprentice, or you can resent me for a moon or so and then realize how much of a mouse-brain you are being. It up to you.” She retorted. She wasn't really one for being sassy, but she knew when she needed to stick up for herself.
His eye twitched,” Or I can put up with you for a moon or two and then lie to Fallenstream and tell him that you are making me do unethical things and that Fallenstream is the only cat who is capable of training me.” He meowed Fallenstream must have appointed me to Lightstream as my temporary mentor simply so he can adjust to being clan leader. He needs a moon or two to figure out how it works being leader, don’t get over-worked.