Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old February 20th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Fallensnow

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Fallenpaw looked around for her mentor feeling awkward that she was alone and that her mentor didn't come up to greet her right away

Last edited by Bellatrix; February 20th, 2017 at 11:14 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

[oh christ apparently i was not informed that my character has turned into an apprentice what the heck]
[i planned my roleplay post ahead of time so i wouldnt spend forever typing it out lol but i'm still extremely late]

Everything happened too fast for the poor kit, and he was so excited that he could barely contain his nervous pacing and scratching. His train of thought was erratic, never giving him a moment to stop and process the whole ordeal. It felt like he had only been a kit for a moon, and now here he was, already about to receive his mentor and apprentice name. Littlekit nearly jumped out of his fur when he heard his leader call the Clan meeting, anxiety and a touch of adrenaline coursing through his veins as if there was some huge emergency. As he heard Russetstar utter the famous words—directed at him this time around (well, and all the other cats in the ceremony)—his heart leaped in his chest, pounding at the speed of sound. For a split-second, he wondered if this was what it would be like at his warrior ceremony. But then the thought was whisked away, never to be seen again once he heard the name of his mentor. Pineneedle. He loved the sound of it already! His bubbling excitement nearly escaped him as he bounded forward to meet his new friend, almost crashing into his mentor. Flashing a sheepish look up at Pineneedle, he stretched forward to touch noses with her.

lio was here ♥
Old March 4th, 2017, 07:51 AM
probably napping

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post

Everything happened too fast for the poor kit, and he was so excited that he could barely contain his nervous pacing and scratching. His train of thought was erratic, never giving him a moment to stop and process the whole ordeal. It felt like he had only been a kit for a moon, and now here he was, already about to receive his mentor and apprentice name. Littlekit nearly jumped out of his fur when he heard his leader call the Clan meeting, anxiety and a touch of adrenaline coursing through his veins as if there was some huge emergency. As he heard Russetstar utter the famous words—directed at him this time around (well, and all the other cats in the ceremony)—his heart leaped in his chest, pounding at the speed of sound. For a split-second, he wondered if this was what it would be like at his warrior ceremony. But then the thought was whisked away, never to be seen again once he heard the name of his mentor. Pineneedle. He loved the sound of it already! His bubbling excitement nearly escaped him as he bounded forward to meet his new friend, almost crashing into his mentor. Flashing a sheepish look up at Pineneedle, he stretched forward to touch noses with her.
The she-cat had already known about having Littlekit as an apprentice, however the mere excitement that wavered from their body was enough to make her chuckle slightly. Cloudy green hues lifelessly caressing over the other cats gathered, the fae rose to her paws in a dignified fashion, waiting for the moment to touch noses with her new apprentice. Her tail fluctuated solemnly, whilst auds perked forwards; twitching at Russetstar's words. It still surprised her that she had mentored the leader of the clan, and had taught him all he needed to know; but she knew that she now had to pass this information down to Littlepaw. She only hoped that he wasn't as stubborn as some other cats she had mentored. If he was, then she'd of course go harder on him.

Pineneedle hesitantly broke from her thoughts, noticing the younger tom almost bundling straight into her. She instinctively rose a brow at his behaviour, although her face was soon washed over with glee. She craned her neck down to her apprentice's level, before touching noses with the tom.
And once the deed was done, she awaited for the ceremony to finish so that she could speak with Littlepaw himself. Mainly to make him aware of how she mentored and what they'd be doing throughout his apprenticehood.

[charrie site]
pm me to roleplay, i don't bite!
check out my new DS kitty !
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:25 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

[heads up- these are not the regular ceremonies!]

Arcticpaw had disappeared. News spread quickly throughout the clan, and the position of medicine cat apprentice had become vacant again, to Russetstar's dissapointment- though at least there was an upside. He'd been hoping that the clan wouldn't suffer any more damage than what had already been done by the dark era's wrath, though unfortunately, that hadn't been the case. However, it was a nice discovery to find that Geckoleaf had managed to find another apprentice so soon, and the idea of who it was brought a smile to his very face as he flicked his tail, letting his paws guide himself towards the Streamstone. It was time for a ceremony, and he couldn't let his clan- and the new medicine cat apprentice- down just yet. Bright blue eyes shining in the afternoon sunlight, the leader grinned confidently. Pulling himself on top of the smooth slab of stone used as a meetingplace for his clan, he could feel the slight indents of pawprints from leaders before him, from climbing up these steps and pronouncing new warriors, new apprentices, elders, and everything in between. He was more nervous about this ceremony than any other he'd done before, and that might be because it was rather close to him- but he was ready to go, and he couldn't let his nerves overload his senses now.
Holding his head up high, Russetstar took a deep breath before looking out over his clan and starting to speak, projecting his voice to try and reach every single cat in camp, to be able to see this. "All cats old enough to swim in the river, gather under the Streamstone for an announcement!" He called, a mask of confidence appearing on the leader's face as he smiled. They'll make a good medicine cat.
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:31 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
[heads up- these are not the regular ceremonies!]

Arcticpaw had disappeared. News spread quickly throughout the clan, and the position of medicine cat apprentice had become vacant again, to Russetstar's dissapointment- though at least there was an upside. He'd been hoping that the clan wouldn't suffer any more damage than what had already been done by the dark era's wrath, though unfortunately, that hadn't been the case. However, it was a nice discovery to find that Geckoleaf had managed to find another apprentice so soon, and the idea of who it was brought a smile to his very face as he flicked his tail, letting his paws guide himself towards the Streamstone. It was time for a ceremony, and he couldn't let his clan- and the new medicine cat apprentice- down just yet. Bright blue eyes shining in the afternoon sunlight, the leader grinned confidently. Pulling himself on top of the smooth slab of stone used as a meetingplace for his clan, he could feel the slight indents of pawprints from leaders before him, from climbing up these steps and pronouncing new warriors, new apprentices, elders, and everything in between. He was more nervous about this ceremony than any other he'd done before, and that might be because it was rather close to him- but he was ready to go, and he couldn't let his nerves overload his senses now.
Holding his head up high, Russetstar took a deep breath before looking out over his clan and starting to speak, projecting his voice to try and reach every single cat in camp, to be able to see this. "All cats old enough to swim in the river, gather under the Streamstone for an announcement!" He called, a mask of confidence appearing on the leader's face as he smiled. They'll make a good medicine cat.
Geckoleaf stood at the edge of the Streamstone, eyes watching keenly as Russetstar made the initial announcement to the clan, calling them to gather. She was wobbling a bit on three good legs, but still stood strong, though her eyes were glassy with tears. After Arcticpaw had vanished, she'd gone into a bit of depression, finding it hard to focus on anything. After meeting the cat who was to become her apprentice, she had begun to perk up, though- at the very least, there'd be someone to rely on now. But memories of his own ceremony whispered through her mind, and she was on the verge of tears, but she wouldn't cry. She couldn't. It was a happy day for her new apprentice, and she would be doing her best not to only have melancholy memories of Arcticpaw filtering through her brain. She took in a steadying breath, and focused back towards Russetstar, and the ceremony.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:33 PM
chirps

Hearing words travel out from the clearing, Cricketpaw maneuvered herself to sit just outside the medicine den, where she had spent the past day or so being looked over by Geckoleaf. Since her return to the Clan, she had been reunited to so many of her friends she had missed dearly. Rabbitpaw had been the happiest of all, for which Cricketpaw was glad. She was glad that her memory had been kept alive, and most knew who she was. Of course, being the current leaders daughter might've had something to do with it, to which the Bengal she-cat flicked on ear, a smile gracing her face as she turned her gaze towards the Streamstone. Her father looked so noble and strong standing up there, and a rush of pride swept through her veins. That was her kin. Her kin that was saving RiverClan and repairing all the damaged that she had heard this evil era had caused. It made her shiver to think of the unspeakable horrors that had occurred - and practically started - in RiverClan.
Now, though, there seemed to be some sort of announcement her father wanted to make. Cricketpaw scooted around a bit more to get a better vantage point, pointing her ears forward and sitting tall, waiting for what this announcement was. She assumed it was the regular apprentices and warriors ceremony and that excited the young feline, her eyes sparkling as she watched with anticipation.
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Hearing the call of Russetstar, the molly rose her head and turned to face he Streamstone. She slowly rose to her paws and padded towards the stone, and sat herself in the front like always. She hoped this would be fro the disappearance of Articpaw. Getting comfortable, the molly looked a the leader and awaited his announcement.
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Massacreclaw padded over to the rock and sat down, smiling. He wondered what this announcement could be, food shortage? Poisoned fish? He shook his head and pushed the thought away, waiting for the leader to make the announcement
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:49 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

She'd arrived.

When she'd come back to RiverClan after having been taken away, it felt like there was so much for the two of them to catch up on- it was almost like he could start sobbing with happiness, really. Of course, he had to be civil here- he couldn't just start screaming, and it was more of a formal announcement. Looking down at both the current medicine cat and the soon-to be medicine apprentice, he couldn't feel prouder- and though Arcticpaw's disappearance was still shocking, he couldn't help but feel happy at this moment. Is it bad to be feeling happy right now? Sighing for a few seconds as he prepared to speak, he lifted his head slowly, taking a deep breath and smiling. "After Arcticpaw's disappearance, it had become apparent that the spot of medicine cat apprentice has become vacant again. However, this won't last for much longer, as somebody else to fill the position has already been found." Grinning as he gestured towards the medicine cat, he continued to speak with pep in his voice, the tone of his words getting even happier with every sentence he said. "Cricketpaw, please step up to the Streamstone."
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:55 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
She'd arrived.

When she'd come back to RiverClan after having been taken away, it felt like there was so much for the two of them to catch up on- it was almost like he could start sobbing with happiness, really. Of course, he had to be civil here- he couldn't just start screaming, and it was more of a formal announcement. Looking down at both the current medicine cat and the soon-to be medicine apprentice, he couldn't feel prouder- and though Arcticpaw's disappearance was still shocking, he couldn't help but feel happy at this moment. Is it bad to be feeling happy right now? Sighing for a few seconds as he prepared to speak, he lifted his head slowly, taking a deep breath and smiling. "After Arcticpaw's disappearance, it had become apparent that the spot of medicine cat apprentice has become vacant again. However, this won't last for much longer, as somebody else to fill the position has already been found." Grinning as he gestured towards the medicine cat, he continued to speak with pep in his voice, the tone of his words getting even happier with every sentence he said. "Cricketpaw, please step up to the Streamstone."
Despite the storm cloud that had followed Geckoleaf around the previous few days, she burst out into a wide grin, her white fangs glinting out from beneath her lips. She was ecstatic- whether or not she should have been, she was, feeling giddy that she would once again have someone to teach and fondle, in all ways. She was guessing that Cricketpaw may grow to be more than an apprentice- more like a younger sibling, someone who she taught and loved, but nothing like how she was near Arcticpaw's surrogate mother. Cricketpaw was a good molly, and Geckoleaf hoped she would eventually see the medicine cat as someone she could confide in, and trust- respect would come first and trust later. Her tail twitched, and she fixed her deep, ocean blue orbs on Cricketpaw, waiting for the bengal's response. Her eyes were filled with emotion, flashes of different feeling seeming to swim through her depths as she waited for Cricketpaw to inevitably step up to the Streamstone, and, hopefully, accept the position.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending