Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

Attention was drawn to the next feline to climb up onto the stone. Turning his head, he met the gaze of Russetstar, the Riverclan leader. It was a shame that he had to explain once more that Dapplestar had disappeared, but it was something he was going to have to get used to if Halestar happened to bring it up too. Perhaps it were better he ignored the question now and told all the clans at once? No. That would be rude to Russetstar. Blazingstar awaited Snowstar to finish speaking and waited for the Riverclan leader to react before he chimed in his own answer, looking between Grousestar and Russetstar as he figured Grousestar must be the least bit suspicious of his new rank. Unless Skyclan somehow knew, the Windclan leader was almost certain they didn't realize what happened. "Dapplestar had passed away, so I had to take over leadership this past moon. I've been trying my hardest to live up to the legacy she had left behind," he spoke softly, though loud enough for all the leaders to hear. His voice was sad, but confident and his gaze held no other expressions besides loyalty.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 16th, 2017, 09:19 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

[Ahhhh sorry I'm a bit late to the party, my cold + Easter preparation made me pass out for longer than anticipated!]

Halestar watched the other leaders greet each other, a small nod and a kind greeting from herself followed. She shifted and looked down at the other clans, her green eyes making sure ShadowClan members were behaving decently. The Maine Coon caught wind of the changes with the leaders and sighed, there was almost a completely new round of leaders this moon. "Greetings to all of you- more importantly the new leaders here after the loss of Gryestar and Dapplestar. Good luck to the both of you." She mewed, voice soft and kind towards the other clan's cats- however still authoritative in tone.

"How about we start doing some announcements now?" She asked, flicking a kind tail in greeting to Grousestar, the SkyClan leader she hoped to become formal allies with if any clan battles would occur. The ShadowClan leader had a semi-dark aura that always echoed around her- not in a negative manner but it was there, you could tell she was from ShadowClan and she was proud of it, however she figured it would possibly make the other leaders a tad bit uncomfortable so she put on a small smile to counteract her ShadowClan aura.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 16th, 2017, 10:06 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

(Jiiiiiiingle! -bows-)
Snowstar didnt miss the sad tone in Blazingstar's voice. This time she couldnt stop herself, and the Siamese found herself padding forward slightly, their pelts almost brushing, as she young leader allowed her tail tip to gently graze over Blazingstar's shoulder. The touch was light, almost as if it wasnt there at all, before she stepped back with a gentle smile. "Its good you want to be a good leader, but nobody expects you to be exactly like her. You're a good leader anyway." She mewed, her voice quiet and with a soft tone to it, her ice blue eyes sparkling as she looked at the WindClan leader. "Just be yourself, leave your own legacy." She cracked a smile at him before turning her gaze to Halestar, still smiling, the same warm look in her blue hues.

"Oh, right." Snowstar shifted her paws somewhat awkwardly, giving a sheepish smile. "Maybe you should start...Halestar, right?" She checked, before flicking her ears. "Or at least, one of you should go first. Im not really...Used to it yet," She added with a soft chuckle, giving her chest fur a few quick licks. She was still aware she was surrounded by cats much older, much more experienced. It made her somewhat nervous. Ohhhh, StarClan dont let me make a fool out of myself. She thought, gazing at the others.

[ @Jingle @Suspiciousmindz ^~^)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:15 PM
The Lord Doitsu

"I suppose I could start." Halestar mewed, taking lead and center of the meeting. She sat down and looked down at all the other cats, green eyes watching them. "Alrighty, let's begin." she called to them, voice loud and powerful.

"ShadowClan has been fairing well, the prey is returning to our territory as we expected and we are having no issues. ShadowClan is doing better than we have in a while." The Maine coon continued, watching her fellow clan-mates. "I would also like to announce our new deputy, Cloverwhisker."

Old April 18th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Suspiciousminz @Dark Melody @fenic! @Jingle

"Oh the prey is running quite well, especially with New Leaf taking over! I hope it is the same for your clan?" Replied the brown tabby to the Windclan leader in regards to the question he had asked, allowing the other tom enough time to reply before turning to Snowstar in time to hear her reply.
His brows arched a bit to hear that Gyrewind had stepped down and that she was the one to take the spot of leader for Thunderclan before a look of happiness was replacing the surprise, his head dipping carefully in respect to the new leader. "Well, then I wish you the best of luck Snowstar! I'm sure you'll do wonderful. And yes, yes, I am Grousestar, leader of Skyclan!" He would say, almost as if excited, that grin on his dancing across his lips again before his attention was pulled to Russetstar, his ears perking up as the Riverclan leader joined them.
"Greetings Russetstar, you are indeed not the last one to join, that would be dear Halestar it seems. Regardless, good to see you could make it!"

Clearing his throat, Grousestar would sit up a bit straighter and give his chest a few licks as he waited for the final leader to join them up on these rocks, so that the gathering could officially begin, allowing the others to converse among themselves about the happenings, the replacements. However.. He caught what Blazingstar said, his eyes blinking and his head turning to look at the orange tabby, a look of sympathy and sadness showing clear on his muzzle. It was always a terrible thing to hear of another leader passing, even though he never had a chance to formally meet Dapplestar. His head would bow and his eyes would glance to the new Windclan leader.
"That is terrible news, my condolences for your clan.. I'm sure you'll do a great job, you seem like a fine young tom."
And as he finished saying this, the Shadowclan leader made her way up to them, Grousestar's head lifting and turning to look at Halestar with the same smile he offered to every other leader, a polite and friendly look to it. ""Greetings Halestar!"
And at her suggestion that they start doing the announcements, he would nod his head in agreement, sighing as he got settled into place.
"That would be a good idea."

Grousestar was fully capable of going first, he believes he got the hang of the whole gathering thing last time around, however, he sat back to allow someone else, whoever wished to go first, to step up. When Halestar shared Shadowclan's news, he would focus his sole attention on her, smiling in happiness to hear that her clan was doing better than they have been in a while. It was always nice hearing the prosperity of other clans, to hear that they were doing well. And at the announcement of a new deputy, he would tilt his head in curiosity for a moment. What happened to the other I wonder? Hopefully they're okay.
Regardless, he would nod his head and murmur good luck for the new one.

After a moment of silence, Grousestar would stand and clear his throat before letting his voice ring out to the cats below him, his emerald eyes catching the moonlight as he focused his gaze upon them.
"Aside from a few.. Disturbances with the group called the Dusk Syndicate, Skyclan has also been fairing well with the bringing of New Leaf. Prey has returned and is as plentiful as ever in the new territory and we have many new young warriors to welcome." With that charismatic smile of his, he would step back and sit back down, wearing a mask of happiness to cover his agitation with the Syndicate.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 18th, 2017, 07:57 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

( @Suspiciousmindz @Duskflight @Jingle @fenic! )
Snowstar smiled gratefully at Grousestar. She was warming up to him, but she reminded herself not to get too close, as, as much as she hated the thought, they may have to fight one day. The thought made her fur prickle with unease, but she said nothing, glancing at the other leaders with the same warm smile playing on her lips. Somehow she always seemed to stay positive, and to be quite honest, she wasnt sure how! Her parents leaving when she was a kit, her sister dying in the fire, her brother turning against the rest of them and killing their father, as well as him and her sister chasing Honeyfur and Eternal into exile, then Blackstorm leading Snowstar to near death? And worse, having to help banish her own brother, her own flesh and blood, and never being able to see him nor her sister ever again? To be honest, even Snowstar wasnt sure how she found the good in those situations. How was she such a cheerful cat?

Im glad it happened when it did, She thought, blinking slightly as her ice blue eyes cleared. If Blackstorm had stayed in ThunderClan longer, he might have done alot worse. She didnt know what could be worse than killing their own father, but Blackstorm could have thought of something. Doesnt matter right now. She thought quickly, shaking her head as if to clear the thoughts of her brother. The Siamese sat back and listened to Halestar as she spoke, her shoulders relaxed and the same soft smile on her lips as she dipped her head before raising it again. Good to hear ShadowClan's doing well. She thought, smiling. And then it was Grousestar's turn, and Snowstar couldnt disguise the admiration that glittered in her shining ice blue eyes, ears pricked and listening intently to his words. A frown tugged at her lips at the mention of SkyClan's rivalry with the Dusk Syndicate, her ears flicking faintly. But the smile soon returned, playing on her lips at his next words. Thats good to hear, too. Im glad they're doing so well. She almost purred, but didnt, knowing it may be weird for her to purr aloud for no reason.

As Grousestar stepped back, Snowstar gazed curiously at where the SkyClan leader had stood before. Almost nervously, she cleared her throat and stood up lightly, glancing at the other leaders. "Well then, i'll go next and get this over with I suppose?" She joked, but she couldnt describe the slight edge of fear to her tone. She truly didnt want to mess this up. With no time to waste, she took a few steps forward and breathed in deeply. "ThunderClan has been faring well. Gyrewind has stepped down," Her gaze flickered over to the former leader in the crowd, and she grinned nervously at him before continuing, "Leaving me as the new leader. The prey seems to be returning quickly this New-Leaf, and we have many new young cats in the Clan." Letting her breath out slowly, she ducked her head and took a few paces back, taking another deep breath. Just breathe, Snowy, breathe, im sure you did fine, She told herself, hoping it was true.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 19th, 2017, 08:18 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Halestar quietly listened to the other leaders, nodding to show that she was listening. She was happy that even after the Evil Era the clans were doing pretty well in general, however she was wondering as to why Gryewind would have stepped down from leader. She frowned at the mention of the Dusk Syndicate making moves onto SkyClan. Her tail flicked gently as she thought about it.

Old April 19th, 2017, 07:57 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

As Russetstar listened patiently to the other three leaders present themselves and talk about their clans, he nodded towards both Blazingstar and Snowstar in condolences towards their lost leaders- he hadn't heard much about Gyrestar during his leadership, but he did know that Dapplestar had lead WindClan for quite a long time. After the new ThunderClan leader finished speaking, the tom cleared his voice to speak out, his fur rippling in a quick brush of newleaf's breezes. "RiverClan has been doing well- the return of newleaf has brought more fish into our rivers, and we have plenty of prey to feed the clan." He stated, looking around the area quickly before continuing to speak, trying to see if he could spot any familiar faces within the crowd. "We have a new medicine cat apprentice as well- Cricketpaw." He stated with a proud meow, before ending his announcement with a dip of the head and stepping back. I stand here by these leaders every gathering, yet it doesn't even seem like I know them very well. Maybe I should start thinking about alliances-- who I trust, at the very least.
Old April 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[*dies* sorry, don't have much time during the week to RP]

As each leader stepped up to speak, he listened quietly. All seemed well in the other clans, as he hoped it should be. Everything was well in his clan as well, although he figured it'd be wise to leave out what cats he'd recruited lately and the ceremonies that took place. There were just too many to name in that short time he wanted... or needed... to speak. As Russetstar sat down, Blazingstar stood up. The Windclan leader took a few paces forwards and looked down at the gathering of cats. They were all listening, quietly talking here and there, but all ears were pricked towards him. "In Dapplestar's death, I have taken over leadership of Windclan. I have assigned Shrikecall as the new deputy," he paused, gesturing towards his deputy in the midst of the crowd before continuing. "I can only hope to live up to the legacy Dapplestar left behind. Otherwise, Windclan has been prospering as we welcome new warriors, apprentices, and kits into the clan. New-leaf brings plenty of hares to the moors," Blazingstar concluded, nodding a little at the end of his announcement. With that, the gathering would conclude. Blazingstar stepped back, giving each of the other leaders a small nod.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread