Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2017, 03:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default April Gathering

Do NOT post here with a clan cat until their respective clan leader has arrived.

Leaders can post their entrance here, however they should take their roleplay to this thread.
Old April 15th, 2017, 04:02 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering

(-tries not to hyperventilate- Deep breaths)
Snowstar glanced up at the night sky, the cool breeze running through her short white fur. A nervous feeling settled inside her stomach; It had been there since sunhigh and hadnt gone away just yet. She's seen the gatherings enough times to know what to do, right? So why did she feel like she was going to fail this miserably? The young leader shivered slightly, though it wasnt from the cold. Her stomach was twisting in ways she didn't understand, her shivers going down her spine.

Trying to push back the uneasy feeling, she glanced back to be sure her Clan was following her. When she was sure they were she turned back to look around, almost unsure of what she should do now. But she had to remind herself that she was leader, so she had to speak for ThunderClan. The nervous feeling was back in the pit of her stomach now. Pushing it aside, she cast once more glance over her shoulder before padding forward toward the large stone in the large clearing where the gathering was held. She kept her ice blue eyes ahead, trying not to look as nervous or doubtful as she felt. But she knew the other leaders could probably sense it anyway.

Snowstar quietly made her way up, leaping up onto the stone and turning to look down at the gathered cats. The Siamese's eyes widened faintly from how high she was. This was the place where the Clan leaders stood for the gathering, the one night they had for peace. As Snowstar's gaze flickered over her assembled Clan, she couldn't help a faint smile of pride for them. ThunderClan will do well, She decided. I'll make sure of that.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 15th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar arrived next, leading Windclan. The moonlight shone down on his gigner pelt, giving it more of a silver coloring. The leader looked better than the last gathering, new-leaf was already proving bountiful for hunting. Things had been slowly getting better. Soon enough, his half-starving clan will be full fed and strong. On top of this, this was the first gathering he had to lead the clan to as a leader. At the previous gathering, he had merely been named the new deputy. Now, he was Blazingstar and had to address the clans as such. What would the other clans thinks? Many new leaders had been made lately, but he met them all at the last gathering, however he was unaware that Gyrestar disappeared. His new status would be new for them, but Snowstar's leadership would shock them all.

With quick pawsteps, the orange leader led the clan down to the seastones. He could tell Thunderclan had already arrived, but otherwise that was all. He couldn't scent or see any of the other clans. He was neither too earlier nor too late upon arriving. Without missing a step, the clan finally arrived and as they began to mingle, he continued on to where the leaders would arrive. Blazingstar wasn't one to mingle much with the other clans, but perhaps he could catch the Thunderclan leader and try to make friends before they all arrived. Sure, alliances weren't necessary at the moment, but if something were to come up, it was good to have a friend. Especially if that friend was a whole clan.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 15th, 2017, 04:27 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

(open to rp)
Crimsonsky padded into the gathering area buzzing with excitement. Her red and black fur bristled and rubbed against her It had been quiet sometime since she had gone to one of these and was looking forward to this.
"So happy Snowsong is now Snowstar..." she whispered to a random cat next to her.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old April 15th, 2017, 04:40 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

[ open roleplay - please quote me if you reply! ]

Ah yes, the Gathering. The one time when all the Clans could gather in peace and interact without breaking who knows how many rules. It was a wonderful time for those who wanted to get a glimpse into the life of the other Clans and possibly even make a new acquaintance. Fennelnose wasn't excited. They weren't too keen on seeing all of the other cats with their mingling scents and their odd ways of life. Of course, they chose not to acknowledge the differences, knowing that saying something like that would only make the situation awkward. Still, they tried to stick in ThunderClan's bit, hoping that no cat from another Clan would try and talk to them. They hadn't been feeling well lately, and they wouldn't want to get into any sort of argument, lest the moon cover itself up like it was said to do when fighting broke out. Fennelnose had never actually witnessed something like that, so they didn't want to be the cause.

But then again, there was a new leader! That was sure to spark emotion in the crowd, and it definitely gave something for Fennel to mull over. Would Snowstar do well as ThunderClan's sole guide and representative? She was very excitable, but she did indeed seem to have grown more stable and responsible ever since Gyrestar had stepped down—which wasn't very long ago at all, Fennelnose reminded themself. She had matured in such a short amount of time, they were only the slightest bit unsure of whether or not they would do well. Still, Fen worried. Raising their chin and gazing up at the boulder with cold eyes, they waited until the other Clans had arrived. ThunderClan was here, obviously, but there was another scent...

"WindClan," they murmured with certainty, catching a glimpse of the deputy himself. Or... was he the leader, now? There didn't seem to be any other cat with him. Then it wasn't Blazingstorm anymore, but rather, Blazingstar himself. Interesting, thought Fennelnose. There were two new leaders now; Fennel could only wonder who the deputies were.

Speaking of which, Snowstar hadn't appointed a deputy yet. Was she planning on deciding on a deputy tomorrow? It would be far too late to announce one immediately after the Gathering, yet Fennelnose couldn't help but wonder.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 15th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 04:43 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[ open roleplay - please quote me if you reply! ]

Ah yes, the Gathering. The one time when all the Clans could gather in peace and interact without breaking who knows how many rules. It was a wonderful time for those who wanted to get a glimpse into the life of the other Clans and possibly even make a new acquaintance. Fennelnose wasn't excited. They weren't too keen on seeing all of the other cats with their mingling scents and their odd ways of life. Of course, they chose not to acknowledge the differences, knowing that saying something like that would only make the situation awkward. Still, they tried to stick in ThunderClan's bit, hoping that no cat from another Clan would try and talk to them. They hadn't been feeling well lately, and they wouldn't want to get into any sort of argument, lest the moon cover itself up like it was said to do when fighting broke out. Fennelnose had never actually witnessed something like that, so they didn't want to be the cause.

But then again, there was a new leader! That was sure to spark emotion in the crowd, and it definitely gave something for Fennel to mull over. Would Snowstar do well as ThunderClan's sole guide and representative? She was very excitable, but she did indeed seem to have grown more stable and responsible ever since Gyrestar had stepped down—which wasn't very long ago at all, Fennelnose reminded themself. She had matured in such a short amount of time, they were only the slightest bit unsure of whether or not they would do well. Still, Fen worried. Raising their chin and gazing up at the boulder with cold eyes, they waited until the other Clans had arrived. ThunderClan was here, obviously, but there was another scent...

"WindClan," they murmured with certainty, catching a glimpse of the deputy himself. Or... was he the leader, now? There didn't seem to be any other cat with him. Then it wasn't Blazingstorm anymore, but rather, Blazingstar himself. Interesting, thought Fennelnose. There were two new leaders now; Fennel could only wonder who the deputies were.

Speaking of which, Snowstar hadn't appointed a deputy yet. Was she planning on deciding on a deputy tomorrow? It would be far too late to announce one immediately after the Gathering, yet Fennelnose couldn't help but wonder.
Crimsonsky looked over st Fennelnose and walked iver.
"So much has happened I've already heard since last gathering" the young warrior said. Her eyes scanned the crowd of cats with a smile.
"Wonder who the deputy of thunderclap will be!" She said excitedly.

Old April 15th, 2017, 04:49 PM

My Mood: Dead

--- Please speak to my cats they are lonely smol beans ---
Moonsong, Swiftecho, Dewpaw, and Duskpaw had all been chosen to go to Gathering, and Dewpaw and Duskpaw were bustling with excitement. Moonsong and Swiftecho led them, and to everyone's surprise, Moonsong was the one to tell them to quiet down. She held her tail high, proud of her apprentice. This was Dewpaw and Duskpaw's first gathering. As they were led into the gathering, Duskpaw's eyes grew wide and he looked filled with wonder. His stubby tail wagged, much like a dog's. Dewpaw's excitement was the same, and she bounded forward. Before Moonsong could scold her, Duskpaw had rushed forward too, and Moonsong opened her mouth to say something as Swiftecho interrupted her.
"Just let them be," sighed Swiftecho, his ears flicking. "The first gathering is always the most exciting."
Although she wanted to disagree with him, Moonsong obliged. He was right - let the apprentices have their fun. "Don't start fights with other Clan cats!" She called out to both Duskpaw and Dewpaw, warning them.
Next to her, Swiftecho rolled his eyes, but the corners of his mouth turned up in a small smile he tried to suppress. Not responding he headed forward, his fellow warrior at his side. "Let's go," he told her. "ThunderClan's already here."
"At least we're not the last clan," muttered Moonsong, heading forward, nearly bouncing on her paws. Her silver pelt shone like the moon in the faint light from the sky, and she purred. "I hope I get to speak to some of the other Clan cats," she told Swiftecho, as they both settled down in a patch of light, not to close to the front of the crowd but not in the back either.
"You seem too eager," remarked Swiftecho jokingly, his tail-tip flicking. He glanced toward Moonsong. "Someone you're hoping to see in particular?" He drawled out his words.
Moonsong rolled her eyes, huffing. "No. I'm just excited to be at the Gathering again."
"You were here last moon, no?"
"No. I stayed and guarded camp. But now that the evil era is over, more warriors can go, and that includes me!" She purred, like a laugh. "And you, it seems."

Last edited by Aquarius; April 15th, 2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:07 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post

Moonsong, Swiftecho, Dewpaw, and Duskpaw had all been chosen to go to Gathering, and Dewpaw and Duskpaw were bustling with excitement. Moonsong and Swiftecho led them, and to everyone's surprise, Moonsong was the one to tell them to quiet down. She held her tail high, proud of her apprentice. This was Dewpaw and Duskpaw's first gathering. As they were led into the gathering, Duskpaw's eyes grew wide and he looked filled with wonder. His stubby tail wagged, much like a dog's. Dewpaw's excitement was the same, and she bounded forward. Before Moonsong could scold her, Duskpaw had rushed forward too, and Moonsong opened her mouth to say something as Swiftecho interrupted her.
"Just let them be," sighed Swiftecho, his ears flicking. "The first gathering is always the most exciting."
Although she wanted to disagree with him, Moonsong obliged. He was right - let the apprentices have their fun. "Don't start fights with other Clan cats!" She called out to both Duskpaw and Dewpaw, warning them.
Next to her, Swiftecho rolled his eyes, but the corners of his mouth turned up in a small smile he tried to suppress. Not responding he headed forward, his fellow warrior at his side. "Let's go," he told her. "ThunderClan's already here."
"At least we're not the last clan," muttered Moonsong, heading forward, nearly bouncing on her paws. Her silver pelt shone like the moon in the faint light from the sky, and she purred. "I hope I get to speak to some of the other Clan cats," she told Swiftecho, as they both settled down in a patch of light, not to close to the front of the crowd but not in the back either.
"You seem too eager," remarked Swiftecho jokingly, his tail-tip flicking. He glanced toward Moonsong. "Someone you're hoping to see in particular?" He drawled out his words.
Moonsong rolled her eyes, huffing. "No. I'm just excited to be at the Gathering again."
"You were here last moon, no?"
"No. I stayed and guarded camp. But now that the evil era is over, more warriors can go, and that includes me!" She purred, like a laugh. "And you, it seems."

Snarlingpaw, Creampaw, and Stammerpaw walked over to Dewpaw and Duskpaw. Snarlingpaw laughed and nodded to Creampaw. "Look! Newbies!" The two she-cats laughed at the small kittens. Stammerpaw laughed half-heartedly, like a sort of leave-me-alone wheeze.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:08 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
Crimsonsky looked over st Fennelnose and walked iver.
"So much has happened I've already heard since last gathering" the young warrior said. Her eyes scanned the crowd of cats with a smile.
"Wonder who the deputy of thunderclap will be!" She said excitedly.
The cream tabby's ears swiveled towards the sound of Crimsonsky's pawsteps as they grew closer. After a moment, Fennelnose glanced over at them, yellows hues examining the red and black molly. "Yes, a lot has happened as of late," they began, keeping their words clipped and short. They did not know this cat, but they seemed to be too cheerful for their tastes. "Hopefully the new deputy will be someone more experienced than Snowstar." Fennel switched their gaze over to the boulder, where they spotted their very own leader and the arrival of Blazingstar. Keeping their optics focused on the rock, they continued. "Snowstar is a very young cat, so she won't be very wise in her decision-making as leader. Not to say that I'm wise, though—I'm only a few moons older than her. Ten moons, at the most."

Fennelnose inhaled, breathing in the scent of the other cat. ThunderClan, they decided. How could they not have seen them in the camp before?

Then again... they were a rather oblivious enby. "What's your name?" Of course, names would be useful. And even if that inquiry was a little too blunt—what if this cat knew who they were?—they didn't care. Not much mattered to them anymore. They only wished that the three closest to them were nearby. After a moment, they settled on asking another question. "Do you hope to be the next deputy? I mean, sure, everybody wants to be some sort of high rank, but what sort of new things do you bring to the plate?" Bombarding someone with relentless and personal questions was their specialty.

lio was here ♥
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:17 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
The cream tabby's ears swiveled towards the sound of Crimsonsky's pawsteps as they grew closer. After a moment, Fennelnose glanced over at them, yellows hues examining the red and black molly. "Yes, a lot has happened as of late," they began, keeping their words clipped and short. They did not know this cat, but they seemed to be too cheerful for their tastes. "Hopefully the new deputy will be someone more experienced than Snowstar." Fennel switched their gaze over to the boulder, where they spotted their very own leader and the arrival of Blazingstar. Keeping their optics focused on the rock, they continued. "Snowstar is a very young cat, so she won't be very wise in her decision-making as leader. Not to say that I'm wise, though—I'm only a few moons older than her. Ten moons, at the most."

Fennelnose inhaled, breathing in the scent of the other cat. ThunderClan, they decided. How could they not have seen them in the camp before?

Then again... they were a rather oblivious enby. "What's your name?" Of course, names would be useful. And even if that inquiry was a little too blunt—what if this cat knew who they were?—they didn't care. Not much mattered to them anymore. They only wished that the three closest to them were nearby. After a moment, they settled on asking another question. "Do you hope to be the next deputy? I mean, sure, everybody wants to be some sort of high rank, but what sort of new things do you bring to the plate?" Bombarding someone with relentless and personal questions was their specialty.
Crimsonsky looked over at them.
"My name is Crismonsky!" She said politely.
"I would like to the deputy... I want to bring the Dusk Sydicate down and help restore problems in the clan!" She realized she sounded like a kit saying that.
"But that's all kits dream... I may be to young for the role but I would like to help with the clan!" The molly mewed.

Closed Thread