Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 05:17 PM

Old August 4th, 2017, 10:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Shamrockglow stared a his mate, a cat like no other, and one that he would always watch over until she joined him in StarClan. Although he would miss her, he hoped that it would be a long time before that happened. He took in her scent, savoring it and realizing that he had begun to forget it, and tears welled up in his big green orbs. He buried his nose in her soft reddish and black pelt, taking a deep breath of her scent, then slowly pulled away after a moment and studied her face, then his gaze traveled downwards, towards her round belly, and he drew in his breath in a gasp as soon as he saw this. And then his face lit up, and he broke into a purr. “I miss you too,” Shamrockglow murmured, pressing his muzzle against hers affectionately. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them, his usual optimism now showing through, and he tried to meet her gaze. “More kits?” he asked, tipping his head to one side, purring so hard he could barely speak.

Speckledspring snorted, rolling her eyes. "Well I never got the chance to tell you, because you couldn't wait to join the stars, huh?" Even though she missed him deeply, the queen knew that her mate was safe up here, and he would be watching over her and her kits forever more. She was going to tell Shamrockglow about their last litter of kits after the battle with the Dusk Syndicate, as Speckledspring had wanted to fight. And she had known that her mate wouldn't have let her fight if he had known she was pregnant. But neither of them had known that Shamrock would die in that battle. But Sprckledspring was proud of him. He had died bravely, and Speckledspring knew her time would come to join him in Starclan. But the feline still had a lot of life in her. She wasn't that old. "I bet these kits are going to have some great fighting spirit in them. They were up close and personal in a battle, before they were even born." Speckledspring's pale blue eyes sparkled with pride as she thought of the kits waiting to be born into the world. The only thing she regretted was that they would be born into a world without their father. But she would let them know who their father was, and what a great warrior he was, and still is.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 4th, 2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(sooo sorry for the late reply :c)

The starry tom frowned when met with the sharp glare from Daypaw. The tom shifted uncomfortable. Did I say something wrong...? He wasn't aware of his mistake. He had simply been trying to explain the situation to the younger cat as well as the reasoning behind it. Northpath's tails twitched is discomfort when Daypaw spoke to him, coldness with a hidden aggression could be detected within the remark. Great, I've already messed this up. I don't even know what I said and they hate me! Panic pricked at his paws when he tried to think back to her own words, feeling Daypaw's judgmental stare burning into him. He felt really unnerved and wanted to take back what he said, even though he did not understand how is words had triggered the younger cat.

He wasn't really aware of Daypaw's nightmares. He hadn't watched over the new medicine cat really since he didn't have contentions prior. And has been too busy lately to do so even if he had wanted to. When Northpath had been given the responsibility to train Daypaw, all he had been informed was Daypaw's hatred towards Starclan. He had not been told about the nightmares, so he did not know what they were getting at with the remark about sleeping and how it happened to not be a part of their life style. If he knew that that was the reasons that they held such hatred for Starclan, then maybe he would be able to convince the young cat that it wasn't Starclan whom sent such terrible dreams. But he still was not aware, so he had nothing to say on the matter, and was too cautious to question Daypaw's anger.

Swallowing, the grey tabby got to his paws. "U-um, shall we start the training?" His voice shook with nervousness, still unnerved by Daypaw's strong glare. Northpath had to remind himself what he was doing here and that he was suppose to help Daypaw with learning about the herbs in order to become a full medicine cat. Of course, he held the title but he was lacking on the knowledge - which rendered the title ultimately useless if that were not to change before he had to treat others. Eventually, Daypaw would be forced to treat some cats, and if he didn't know anything than he might lose some patients... and Northpath did not want that. He didn't want Shadowclan to be in danger because of Daypaw's inexperience,so he had to help their medicine cat in order to help their clan. Sure he wasn't from Shadowclan, but he didn't like to think of other getting hurt - and it was worse if they had no one to help them.

So even if Daypaw hated him, they did need him for the clan's sake.
They stared at him for a moment, eyes staring at the tom, analyzing him. If it were up to Daypaw, they would be laughing in Northpaths face and telling them no. That they would rather learn herbs by themself and push him away. But they couldnt do that. They couldnt play god and let their own pettiness be the reason they cant save cats lives. They stood up, giving a small shake to wisk the grass that was threaded in their fur.

They didnt even know a lot about this tom. He knew he was a medicine cat. They didnt know for what clan, they didnt really care, but had heard very briefly of him. Geckoleaf told them that he had been the one to take Cricketpaw to Starclan. The thought made their heart hurt, closing their eyes for a long moment. They didnt want to think of her right now. It hurt to much--to think that they would be training in the same place Cricketpaw would now live the rest of her afterlife. They let out a shaky breath, opening their eyes. They were no longer in slits, agression slipped away in a matter of moments.

They still kept their guard up though, it was a habit. They stepped closer to Northpath, avoiding their gaze,¨Sure.¨ They still kept their usual blunt tone. For some reason they just..couldnt look at Northpath. It reminded them to much of Cricketpaw at the moment. To know that this was the cat to take her here, confirming that she in, was, infact dead.These next few moons of training was going to be a pain in the ass, but they knew Cricketpaw would want them to suceed. Theyd do it for her.
Old August 7th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

@Nighty
@starfall (for stalky purposes)

The light ginger molly stirred in shock as she found herself in an odd place. This place... It resembled the forest she lived, but not at the same time. It felt so icey and all she could see, no matter where she turned was stars. Her fur bristles in fear and confusion as she circles in place, trying to figure what she was doing there. The last thing she remembered doing was practically passing out after so many trips out of the clan to hunt in order to avoid any confrontation from Fallenstream. Her eyes suddenly widened and then dulled as her memory wakes up later than her. The last time she talked to the ebony tom, he was yelling at her in rage for what she did. She kept her distance from her, but she sometimes takes the time to look at him from afar when his back is turned. She wonders if he does the same to her. All the decisions she made so far has caused her to place herself in a dead end path and is unable to find a way out of it. The more she thought of it as she moved around, the more she slowed down. She finally stopped moving and her own guilt, regrets and heavy thoughts pinned her against the starry ground and is unable to get up. She curls herself up as tightly as she can as her front paws hold her head up. What do I do? What do I do? Is the question that keeps repeating in her head. No matter how many times it repeats, she is unable to answer it.

Old August 8th, 2017, 12:11 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

@Nighty
@starfall (for stalky purposes)

The light ginger molly stirred in shock as she found herself in an odd place. This place... It resembled the forest she lived, but not at the same time. It felt so icey and all she could see, no matter where she turned was stars. Her fur bristles in fear and confusion as she circles in place, trying to figure what she was doing there. The last thing she remembered doing was practically passing out after so many trips out of the clan to hunt in order to avoid any confrontation from Fallenstream. Her eyes suddenly widened and then dulled as her memory wakes up later than her. The last time she talked to the ebony tom, he was yelling at her in rage for what she did. She kept her distance from her, but she sometimes takes the time to look at him from afar when his back is turned. She wonders if he does the same to her. All the decisions she made so far has caused her to place herself in a dead end path and is unable to find a way out of it. The more she thought of it as she moved around, the more she slowed down. She finally stopped moving and her own guilt, regrets and heavy thoughts pinned her against the starry ground and is unable to get up. She curls herself up as tightly as she can as her front paws hold her head up. What do I do? What do I do? Is the question that keeps repeating in her head. No matter how many times it repeats, she is unable to answer it.

The tom cat could sense a cats presence. They weren't in camp where he was, but out in the territory where cats normally met with Starclan. His only hopes were that it would be someine like Russetstar or Geckoleaf, or perhaps even Fallenstream. Strangely he had to admit, the black tom needed help with some things, and Waterstreak found it strange that Fallenstream had connected with him to help him through. Fallenstream and a Waterstreak went back a little ways, and not exactly in a good way either. He dashed out of the camp, his being turning mostly invisible as he almost teleported out into the territory. As he slowed to a stop in front of the golden she cat, his paws began to appear. The Stars shimmered around his paws and they rose up, revealing more of his body at a time. It continued until his entire being was standing there infrong of the molly. He stared down at her, just laying there. He cocked his head to the side a bit, confused as to who she was, why she was here, and why she was on the ground. But Waterstreak had been contacted by the living a Clan members several times recently. He knew how to handle these sort of things. So he crouched down, right infring of her and stared at her, his blue eyes sparkling with starlight, similar to his pelt that rippled with their brightness. "Hello there." He purred softly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 8th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The tom cat could sense a cats presence. They weren't in camp where he was, but out in the territory where cats normally met with Starclan. His only hopes were that it would be someine like Russetstar or Geckoleaf, or perhaps even Fallenstream. Strangely he had to admit, the black tom needed help with some things, and Waterstreak found it strange that Fallenstream had connected with him to help him through. Fallenstream and a Waterstreak went back a little ways, and not exactly in a good way either. He dashed out of the camp, his being turning mostly invisible as he almost teleported out into the territory. As he slowed to a stop in front of the golden she cat, his paws began to appear. The Stars shimmered around his paws and they rose up, revealing more of his body at a time. It continued until his entire being was standing there infrong of the molly. He stared down at her, just laying there. He cocked his head to the side a bit, confused as to who she was, why she was here, and why she was on the ground. But Waterstreak had been contacted by the living a Clan members several times recently. He knew how to handle these sort of things. So he crouched down, right infring of her and stared at her, his blue eyes sparkling with starlight, similar to his pelt that rippled with their brightness. "Hello there." He purred softly.

Honeypool made a tiny noise as she jumped upon hearing an unfamiliar voice. It felt... it sounded... otherworldly. Like the cat has reached an internal peace with themselves and is perfectly content. A cat who doesn't need to worry about the things a forest cat had to. This was a state of contentment that a clan cat could only dream to achieve. She scrambled to her feet and she stood in a wary stance away from the cat, her fur flared up in shock as she took a few heartbeats to examine the cat in front of her. The way his pelt and eyes shone, it all made Honeypool shake in fearful and amazed awe. She finally is able to get herself to open her mouth to speak. "W-W-Who..." she begins, stammering whilst still in astonishment. "Who are you? And what is this place?" she asks, saying the last part as she takes a quick look around at the starry background before placing her eyes back on the icey tom. Her voice is shakey and meek. She usually talks to others in this tone, Cloversplash the only she knows well enough to be able to talk to her with a clear voice. But in this situation, in a place she doesn't with a strange looking tom caused her stammering to reach it's peak. It made situations like this a bit more awkward and unwillingly shows her weakness and vulnerability, from her shaky knees to her maw fumbling with words in an attempt to get them out.
Old August 8th, 2017, 02:08 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Morningkit walked through the starclan territory, trying to explore every inch of this place in hopes of finding someone in her family. The former shadowclan kit looked back and forth, pacing towards a starry river. She looked at the water and winced back at once. "I hate water. I hate it! It took me away from the clan world. I was too young. I should still be alive!" growled Morningkit as she dug her unseathed claws into the ground.
@Flameleaf;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; August 8th, 2017 at 02:09 AM.
Old August 8th, 2017, 02:12 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(In gonna say they just died)

Cloudkit woke up in StarClan. Where am I? They thought. Cloudkit stood up and ran through the territory, they spotted Morningkit and smiled. "Morningkit!" Cloudkit yowled, running up to her.

@SpringtrapFNAF

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 8th, 2017 at 02:16 AM.
Old August 8th, 2017, 02:19 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(In gonna say they just died)

Cloudkit woke up in StarClan. Where am I? They thought. Cloudkit stood up and ran through the territory, they spotted Morningkit and smiled. "Morningkit!" Cloudkit yowled, running up to her.

@SpringtrapFNAF
Morningkit looked at Cloudkit with a smile as she let out a sigh of relief. "Thank starclan.
I thought I was the only one of our family that was here."
sighed Morningkit. The she-kit stepped away from the river, hatred for the water stung inside her heart.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 8th, 2017, 02:33 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Cloudkit looked around. "Morningkit... Where are we?" She meowed.

@SpringtrapFNAF

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 8th, 2017 at 09:12 PM.
Old August 8th, 2017, 01:05 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Sleep?" they pinned their ears to the back of their head. How dare some Starclan cat even mention sleep to them. It was because of them they had lack of sleep- it was because of them they had vivid nightmares. It was because of them that they were always tired, sleep deprived, sluggish. them. They wanted to lash out, at the even mention of sleep they wanted to put a nice nick in the toms ear for a reminder. But instead they stayed put, on long long grass at they were sitting up in and staring at the other tom. They stared at them with slits in their eyes, unwavering, judging. Their tail lashed. "Sleep isnt in my lifestyle, Northpath." their words were cool though held some hinted agression. They didnt need to be told they needed to sleep- they wanted to sleep so bad. Their body ached from lack of energy. They tried to stay awake as long as possible to avoid those nightmares. Nightmares it has scared them from even going outside camp alone.

At first, they thought they were some kit night terrors that they would grow out of. It seemed when their father died it started happening. They didnt have a close connection with their father, didnt really care that he died, but thats when it started. At the first glismp of death- the first trigger that all lead back to Starclan. And Daypaw resented them for it. It was easier for Daypaw to blame Starclan- they were positive it wasnt because of the Darkforest. A cat from there wouldve came in their dreams. No trace. Perhaps to humans maybe Daypaw had a mental illness,graphic dreams and lack of sleep that made it hard to pick apart reality and made up monsters in their head. So at the very site of a Starclan, it made Daypaws blood boil.

Daypaw didnt tell many about their nightmares-infact only one or two cats knew about them actually. Daypaw didnt want to look weak infront of anybody They held their ground with insults and aggression- when deep down they were just a frightened apprentice that has seen to much everytime they closed their eyes. Their reasoning was blurred, finding easier to simply blame Starclan. In Daypaws mind, Starclan was the cause of all of this, the cause of their life being a living hell with every hour they spent both awake and sleeping. A Starclan cat mentoring them? Oh hell no. The only thing good about this was that instead of dealing with yet another very graphic nightmare, Daypaw was in Starclan. At this point,Daypaw rather take the nightmare. Sure they were the only bridge between Starclan and their clan, and maybe Daypaw was selfish for closing them off. But they didnt care what rank they were. Their hatred still stood.
(i'm gonna try to have him be an awkward teacher and probably be a bit of a mess when teaching things since i think that'll be more realistic? hence why he was quick to skip over the basic and stuff... but he'll be quicker to explain future ones)

Waiting nervously for Daypaw's reaction, the tom saw the begrudging acceptance of the training in the younger cat. He wished that Daypaw was more willing to do this than they were. It would make this a lot easier and go smoother... and Northpath wasn't use to helping cats that didn't want his help. Cricketpaw had been very friendly and had been quick to start speaking with him. They had connected quickly. And now that he was working with Geckoleaf, she had actually pleaded for his help. But Daypaw... well, they were doing this because they had to not because they wanted to. Of course, since they were aware they needed this they were forcing themselves to do this, but still... Northpath wished that Daypaw would be more willing to do this than forceful towards themselves. But this was the best he was going to get, huh?

Clearing his throat, Northpath shakily began the training. "So I'm assuming you already know how to use poppy seeds, sticks and cobwebs when it comes to using them for healing?" He mewed, wanting to get the basics that every clan cats knows out of the way. "So we don't need to go over those?" Shifting his paws, the tom swept his tail over the ground. "So I'll start with a useful herb - Yarrow. Yarrow can grow in different places as long as it is in the sun, it can grow in fields, near thunderpaths, and even in sandy areas," the tom got up and turned towards a different direction. "Follow me, I'll show you what they look like," the tom headed towards a field to where there were some yarrow growing. It wasn't like the Starclan cats really needed herbs, but they happened to grow in the starry territory nonetheless - which made the medicine cat apprentice pleased to see healthy herbs that grew even here. He stopped by some of the yarrow and smiled down at the plants. "These are what yarrow look like," he sounded a bit absent minded as he remembered gathering yarrow with Zerosight. Blinking, he remembered what was important and what he was doing. "Yarrow can be used for many things," Northpath didn't notice that he was repeating some of his words and just continued. "In case a cat consumes poison or has a sickness in side of them, if they eat the whole plant then they will vomit the poison and sickness," nerves returning to him, his voice shook slightly. "But, uh, that's not all it can be used for. It can also be used to sooth wounds and prevent infection. But be careful... it is know to make cats vomit, so only use it when you need to."

Northpath hoped that Daypaw had gotten all of that. He wasn't sure what else to tell him about that particular herb. "Uh... so if you got all that I'll move onto the next one...." The starry tom moved on to another herb that he had searched for with Zerosight many moons ago, back when he was still alive. "How about Tansy? That's another useful one that. This may be used more than yarrow - or at least I would hope so... wouldn't be too good if cats were consuming poisons. It's used for treating coughs. It can also be used to relieve joint aches. Um... they grow in open spaces since they spread very easily and many grow in one place. Like the yarrow, tansy likes to grow where there is a lot of light," the tabby closed his eyes for a moment and tries to think over the herb he was no going over. "Oh yeah, there may be some tansy around here, let's go look for it?" Uncertainty clouded his orbs as he spoke the last part, hoping that Daypaw didn't mind walking around to see the herbs and where they grew. After some searching for herbs, the tom spotted one a few fox lengths away and bounded over to it. "Daypaw, over here!" He sniffed the plant and gave a nod in confirmation. "Yup, here is some tansy, it's yellow like the yarrow. And even though they have some similarities, medicine cats can quickly notice the difference - but untrained cats would mix them up." Northpath's gaze widened and he quickly turned back towards the living cat. "Oh, I forgot an important thing! Do not give tansy to queens, this herb can cause miscarriages and you do not want that," his tone was uncommonly stern, not wishing to have any innocent dying from such a mistake.

After a few heartbeats, he relaxed slightly. "Uh, did you get all that about tansy and yarrow? If not, then I can go over some of them again?" Of course he still felt nervous. Daypaw was acting like they truly hated Northpath despite he barely doing anything to the cat. Strangely, he did have a sense of peace when he was searching for the herbs. He missed being able to treat cats alongside his mentor, being able to gather some herbs on a warm day and allowing his worried to just melt away. Even though he didn't feel right being a mentor, he was surprisingly enjoying it. It brought back so many happy memories when he had first became a medicine cat apprentice himself and had been overwhelmed with the herbs. So overwhelmed he would practice memorizing them when Zerosight was asleep and would watch his mentor when he was treating someone. Northpath had never even thought about becoming a medicine cat before Zerosight had approached him about it, and after that he never though about anything else but being good enough to follow in his mentors paws... but was he even good enough to mentor Daypaw? Woudl Daypaw even practice as hard as he had? Maybe he would, simply so that they would have to spend less time with Northpath.

The thought made him feel saddened.

(idk how many herbs you want him to learn in each post X3)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; August 8th, 2017 at 01:06 PM.