Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:28 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:26 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 09:23 AM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM

Old November 12th, 2023, 02:34 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default don't be a dummy [p]

FOXGLOVEKISS
she/her. 52 moons (at death). slender ginger molly with brown and cream markings, blue eyes. left hind leg is scarred.
( purrks ; worldweaver, nightmare fuel - tier 1 permanently active)

foxglovekiss had been working on a certain skill for the few moons she had been dead. tugging and pulling at the strings of reality, clawing at the invisible walls that kept her entrapped. the molly, for the past few days (or has it been weeks? she cannot tell in this darkness) has been taking a short break to watch the clans. she's watched leaders, deputies, medicine cats and their apprentices all come and go. she must say, twilightstar and dawnstar are certainly admirable just for the fact they haven't suddenly disappeared or croaked out of nowhere like riverclan and thunderclan's ranks. why, last time she was alive, she believes thunderclan's leader was...aspenstar? now they've gone through, what, four leaders? on the fifth, now.

well, she supposes she should focus on her own clan - windclan. why, that is where her children are! it would be where her lovely mate, beastbelly, and her father, hawkhaze, would be too. if only beastbelly hadn't made such a horrible, foul decision to have an affair. anger still bubbles up in the molly just thinking about it. momentarily, her claws unsheathe and scrape against the cold ground. and oh, her poor, poor father - she's sure he'd still be alive if he hadn't gotten killed by that rogue. she would weep, but she fears that the cold of the dark forest has frozen her tears, unable to cry. but back onto her sweet windclan.

she's had an eye on her kits, watching them grow. some of them, she notes, definitely got their father's looks. a horrible thing, really, because beastbelly was a good tom turned sour. and that one loner..well, foxglovekiss isn't entirely sure if he was any good - he was a simple fling. she wonders if she should try to visit her kits in their dreams. she's also had her eyes on a ginger apprentice of windclan.

/ @ChaosBringer.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 12th, 2023, 03:14 PM
Matching pfps with Elaif!

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: don't be a dummy [p]

Whisperingpaw(39/100)

Whisperingpaw woke up in a dark place. The young tom slowly got up, his body aching from nothing. 'The voices are gone..' He thought, smirking at the silence. He rarely got any silence, with the voices blabbering constantly and complaining about every little thing. Whisperingpaw padded into the dark trees, his tail flicking with annoyance at no particular thing. 'Maybe Leopardsong was right..Maybe I do need to meet more cats.' He thought, ready to somehow leave before he saw a molly in the distance. The apprentice growled and crouched, using his hunters crouch that he'd just learned. His belly fur barely ruffled the grass as he approached.

@furrensic

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 06:58 PM.
Old November 15th, 2023, 03:59 PM

FOXGLOVEKISS
she/her. 52 moons (at death). slender ginger molly with brown and cream markings, blue eyes. left hind leg is scarred.

in the quiet forest, it's not hard to hear when a cat is approaching. her ears swivel at the sound of paw steps, spinning around. her blue eyes search the area - oh! foxglovekiss watches in amusement as the ginger tom approaches her - he even growls. she continues to watch for a few moments before she speaks up, and with the way she speaks it seems like she's known whisperingpaw for moons. "oh, dear! you're finally here." she exclaims, swiftly approaching the young tom. she offers a smile.

"I'm foxglovekiss, I was in windclan..once. I've been waiting for you, and I have just the perfect offer for you, dear. I have to ask you a question first, though." foxglovekiss says, she pauses for a moment. "do you wish to defend yourself? clan life is very dangerous, you know. especially those shadowclanners, why, they seem to have it out for windclan."

/ @ChaosBringer. sorry for a short reply! ;;

Old November 16th, 2023, 10:50 PM

Whisperingpaw(43/100)

Whisperingpaw froze once the she-cat approached him, his claws unsheathing and sheathing into the ground below. He backed up slightly and then sat up, tilting his head slightly at her question. "Yes." Whisperingpaw answered, his tail flicking slightly at the silence of the forest. He wasn't used to the quiet. Quiet. Quiet. Quiet. "How do you know my name?" The ginger tom asked suspiciously, a small glare starting to form on his face. (Short- so sorry @furrensic )

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:00 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 06:18 PM

FOXGLOVEKISS

foxglovekiss notices unsheathes claws and tilts her head at the apprentice. she lets out a deep purr that vibrates from her chest at his answer, smiling warmly at whisperingpaw. "good, good!" she hums, approval in her voice. oh, had she let his name slip out? she purses her lips. how careless of her — she'd never been so disappointed in herself. it's as quick as the tom asks it, though, that she's come up with an answer. she begins to circle around the apprentice, seemingly inspecting him.

"well, if you must know, the stars have been whispering your name to me. they told me that you're very smart." she explains, eventually coming to a stop, and if whisperingpaw didnt move away, she'd rest her tail on his back. "but, do you know what I see, whisperingpaw?" she inquires, letting just a second of silence pass. her eyes flicker down, at her scarred leg. just for a split second. "I see a strong, intelligent, independent cat who just needs a little push to become his best self. his strongest self." the ginger molly says, and for a moment, it seems she's describing herself ay the start.

"what do you say?" foxglovekiss questions, hoping the tom will say yes.

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

Old December 9th, 2023, 11:38 AM

Whisperingpaw(56/100)

Whisperingpaw took a slight step back as the molly stopped. A tail rested on his back, but he didn't care. The young tom's eyes flashed with awe as he was complimented by this stranger. 'They aren't here to tell me who she is..' Whisperingpaw thought with little panic. "... Will I be able to...I want to be able to terrorize Cowtuft. He let my old mentor die. If I say yes, will you help me with that?" He asked, anger and grief chocked his voice. Whisperingpaw's dull green eyes looked at the she-cat with hope and awe, something that is never seen in this tom.

@furrensic

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:10 PM.
Old December 11th, 2023, 12:34 PM

FOXGLOVEKISS

pride swells in the molly's chest when the young tom seems interested in her offer. ooh, he wants to terrorize a medicine cat? foxglovekiss looks down at whisperingpaw for a moment, with a loving gaze as if he was her kit. "of course I'll help you, whisperingpaw. I see your potential." the ginger molly reassures, offering a comforting lick on the ear if the ginger apprentice didn't move away. if she'd known it would be this easy to start training people, to get the attention she once received when she was alive, she would've started trying to visit people way quicker. "the things I'm going to teach you, you have to keep secret. people would question how you learned the moves I want to teach you. if you told, then I'd have to teach them too and you wouldn't be special, would you?"

/ @ChaosBringer.

Old December 13th, 2023, 07:08 PM

Whisperingpaw(60/100)

The world froze around the tom as he focused on the molly in front of him. Whisperingpaw was slightly startled by the lick but stayed still. And the look she gave him...It was something only one cat every gave him, and they weren't even his mother. Motherly..' Whisperingpaw thought he might melt in love under her gaze. It felt like nothing he'd ever felt before...

"They won't know. I won't tell anyone!" Whisperingpaw said, sitting tall in front of the molly. Batglare was already his mentor, but it would be fine to have another, right? His senses came back slowly as he waited for an answer.
@furrensic

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:12 PM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:51 AM

FOXGLOVEKISS

a purr rumbles in foxglovekiss's chest, nodding approvingly at whisperingpaw. "good, good! but first, what all do you know, whisperingpaw? I wouldn't want to.. overwhelm you if some of the moves are too complicated." she hums, quirking a brow at the ginger tom as she asks the question. she's able to hide a condescending tone easily with worry. she can think of a few she wants to teach him,,maybe she should start with the shoulder drop? something relatively simple (well, in her opinion), that could be turned lethal given the right circumstance and the skill. though, of course, she doesn't think whisperingpaw could ever be as good as her, but it would be nice if she could teach someone something and they'd listen. already, the apprentice seemed to be a much better listener than any of her kits.

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

Old December 24th, 2023, 01:09 PM

Whisperingpaw(70/100)

Whisperingpaw's eyes lit up when she asked what he knew. "Crowtooth was holding an event for battle training! He told me to go for the belly, face, throat, anywhere squishy and soft. I attacked a dummy really fast, and Crowtooth looked a bit scared." Whisperingpaw explained to the molly, his chest swelling with pride. He started to feel great whenever he remembered that day. "I had just gotten to know how to hunt mice before..-" The ginger tom cut himself off, snapping his mouth shut.
@furrensic

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:23 PM.