Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:35 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:35 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:30 AM
Family Gathering
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:24 AM

Old October 4th, 2016, 12:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan/WindClan Thunderglade

Old October 5th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

First c;

[For @Duststorm: Losttail]

Fallenowl edged closer toward the border, a figure stood on the other side. She narrowed her eyes to get a clearer view of him from afar. Flicking her ears, she noticed his similar coloring and markings to the tom in her dream. How did he visit her dreams?! She was so mind-boggled but intrigued by him. Flicking her tail side to side nervously, the petite siamese fae padded on forward. His scent wafted into her nose. A mixture of a floral field and a musky scent made her head spin a little. Windclan. She really wasn't sure if she should even be meeting him but he showed her this in her dream. He didn't speak, just showed her. She drew closer, now seeing his eyes watching her. Fallenowl's fur stood on end. "You..." She murmured with a mixture of curiosity and confusion.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; October 6th, 2016 at 10:26 AM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Owl

(sorry this took so long ;w; )

The tom let his gaze linger to the she-cat, almost expectantly, as a coy smile found its way onto his face. Whether Losttail had truly visited her in her dreams was unknown even to himself but it was familiar. This setting almost startled him with how familiar it was. "Me?" He tilted his head, confusion evident in his voice as he approached the molly, his nose crinkling up in distaste as Thunderclan scent flooded his senses; Although, there was something strangely sweet about the smell as well.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; October 10th, 2016 at 11:28 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 11:35 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Wildpath padded along the border, the strong wind buffeting the gray tabby she-cat. Her paws were soresore from walking on sticks and not the usual tough moorland grass. This is why I don't like trees. she thought, wincing as she stepped on a stick, which cracked under her paw. She gritted her teeth. She had extra sensitive hearing, touch, and scent. She nearly, without realizing it until the last moment, stepped across the border. But she caught herself and veered away. The WindClan molly sighed, setting eaceach paw down far in front nof her, feeling the ground before putting her weight on it. She didn't want to injurinjure herself while doing a border patrol. That'd be embarrassing. Her graceful movements made the fact that she was blind almost unnoticeable, but if someone looked closely at her eyes, or studied the way she tested each step would give it away. She yawned, tasting the air as she did.
Old November 17th, 2016, 01:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Lost Illusion

Singeflicker trotted along the border and relaxed against a thick oak tree. The large, muscular Savannah had been traveling a lot today, from his talk in the Clearing, to his hunting expedition in the territory, then to the Shadowclan border to hopefully recruit another cat, and finally here. As he paused to regain his breath, he gazed around. No sight of Chillleap yet. He sighed desperately hoping that the tom showed up soon. He was ready to get his plans rolling, no matter how slim chance there might be that he would succeed. Although he didn't let the chances bother him. He recovered from his dash over here and stood up tall, arching his back in a stretch.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 17th, 2016, 01:28 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Lost Illusion

Singeflicker trotted along the border and relaxed against a thick oak tree. The large, muscular Savannah had been traveling a lot today, from his talk in the Clearing, to his hunting expedition in the territory, then to the Shadowclan border to hopefully recruit another cat, and finally here. As he paused to regain his breath, he gazed around. No sight of Chillleap yet. He sighed desperately hoping that the tom showed up soon. He was ready to get his plans rolling, no matter how slim chance there might be that he would succeed. Although he didn't let the chances bother him. He recovered from his dash over here and stood up tall, arching his back in a stretch.

Chilleap appeared out of the underbrush near Singeflicker. As he stepped out he shook the dirt off his gray pelt, he had gotten here early and waited for Singe in the underbrush. His blue-gray orbs landed on the golden tom, he padded over quickly and bowed his head as he got closer to the larger cat. "Singeflicker." He said in a gruff, German accent. He lifted his head slowly and watched the tom, he attempted to make himself look bigger and stronger but to no avail. He was smaller then most toms but definitely faster. His lean muscles were difficult to see under his shining gray pelt but no cat should ever underestimate this tom.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 17th, 2016, 06:59 PM

@starfall

Tigerblaze cast a sidelong glance at the she-cat, trying to judge whether she was likely to go into another breakdown if he divulged more information. "I was about five moons old when you all were brought to ThunderClan. I didn't understand the gravity of the situation until quite a bit later, maybe about half-way into my apprenticeship. It's not like cats treated you all any different. If that had been the case then I probably would have picked up more earlier." He lifted his head and saw the place where the trees ended and the rolling fields of grass began. "Well, here we are." He looked at Bluejay curiously. "What exactly is your plan? Are we waiting for a patrol or...?"
Old November 17th, 2016, 07:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Chilleap appeared out of the underbrush near Singeflicker. As he stepped out he shook the dirt off his gray pelt, he had gotten here early and waited for Singe in the underbrush. His blue-gray orbs landed on the golden tom, he padded over quickly and bowed his head as he got closer to the larger cat. "Singeflicker." He said in a gruff, German accent. He lifted his head slowly and watched the tom, he attempted to make himself look bigger and stronger but to no avail. He was smaller then most toms but definitely faster. His lean muscles were difficult to see under his shining gray pelt but no cat should ever underestimate this tom.
Singeflicker whipped around as Chillleap emerged from under the bush. His neck fur had risen slightly from the sudden noise, but he hid it by turning to face the tom directly, forcing his thick tan fur the lie flat once again. Late again. He scolded himself. "Greetings Chilleap. My gratitude goes out to you for meeting me here early." He said with a cool toned voice. "I understand that you don't exactly have much faith in our ol' leader Dapplelstar?" He asked trying to sound casual, but there was no way the question could be asked casually.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 17th, 2016, 10:16 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singeflicker whipped around as Chillleap emerged from under the bush. His neck fur had risen slightly from the sudden noise, but he hid it by turning to face the tom directly, forcing his thick tan fur the lie flat once again. Late again. He scolded himself. "Greetings Chilleap. My gratitude goes out to you for meeting me here early." He said with a cool toned voice. "I understand that you don't exactly have much faith in our ol' leader Dapplelstar?" He asked trying to sound casual, but there was no way the question could be asked casually.
Chilleap sat and curled his long tail around his paws. He bowed his head towards the golden tom once more, his blue orbs sparked with mild anger as began to respond to Singeflicker's question. "Yes." He said coldly, "And I understand you have a way to make our Clan great again?" He tilted his head slightly and watched the tom. (Sorry for replying so late, for some reason my mobile wouldn't let me log in)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 18th, 2016, 12:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Chilleap sat and curled his long tail around his paws. He bowed his head towards the golden tom once more, his blue orbs sparked with mild anger as began to respond to Singeflicker's question. "Yes." He said coldly, "And I understand you have a way to make our Clan great again?" He tilted his head slightly and watched the tom. (Sorry for replying so late, for some reason my mobile wouldn't let me log in)
(You're fine, and my replys will be delayed somewhat this coming weekend as well)
Singeflicker nodded. "Yes, we hope so. As long as everything works out properly, then the Clan will be faced with some Change." He mewed coolly, his voice sliding out the word change. "Change is what this Clan has needed for a long time. Unfortunately Dapplestar does not realize this. That is why me and a few others are going to bring about this change." He said taking a pause before continuing. "We have already discussed this and I believe that what will be best is to side with the new leaders in Riverclan and Shadowclan. I'm sure you've noticed the absence of -star in their name?" He shot back. He didn't take Chillleap for a mouse brained cat, but wasn't sure if everyone else payed as close attention to the lives of other Clans like he did.