Today 01:12 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:10 AM

Old July 14th, 2017, 05:27 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

"Hmm, I should go hunt. The queens might want something to eat." Pebble murmured to herself. "Hey, does anyone want to go hunting with me." Pebble assumed every cat would say no. Pebble used to be a rouge and some cats still didn't trust her. Pebble didn't blame them. Rouges just have bad reputations. Scourge was a rouge and he was a very bad cat. And she didn't need the Clan to like her.
Old July 14th, 2017, 11:05 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Haha yes or that)

"Oh," Owlspark breathed a sigh of relief. "No, I've never really found anyone... before." Was he being too bold with that statement? Probably, but it was done and said; he couldn't take it back now. A bittersweet feeling grew in his chest at her next words and he was stuck between being happy- She thinks we're friends!- and being disappointed- She thinks of me as a friend. Did this mean that all their flirting was really just some strange form of teasing? He flicked his tail as he walked, his thoughts much too confusing to be thinking about right now. He had a wonderful molly with him, he should be spending this time enjoying it rather than thinking about what it all meant. He could worry about all that later. "Oh no, you're fine," he meowed in response to Firesparks' apology. "Though I think my kindness is why I'm not with someone. Everyone I meet tends to think of me as a friend rather than getting any romantic feelings." And sadly, it was starting to look like this was the case once again; oh, how this was beginning to mirror all his past crushes.
'Look at what you did, Firesparks, you made him think you just want to be friends!' the molly hissed in her mind. Wait... Did she want to be more than friends? The situation took a turn, but Firesparks couldn't figure out if it was for better or for worse, as she didn't know her own feelings about the tom. Mouse-brain, she thought, insulting herself. How had she completely missed this? The feeling going through the orange she-cat were foreign to her, and she didn't know why. Maybe she simply hadn't felt what love felt like before. She kind of liked it, but she hardly knew the tom. Surely it was simply a crush that may or may not go away soon. She hoped not. "I'm not so sure about that," she said simply, glancing over at Owlspark with a flirtatious look in her eyes.
Old July 15th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

'Look at what you did, Firesparks, you made him think you just want to be friends!' the molly hissed in her mind. Wait... Did she want to be more than friends? The situation took a turn, but Firesparks couldn't figure out if it was for better or for worse, as she didn't know her own feelings about the tom. Mouse-brain, she thought, insulting herself. How had she completely missed this? The feeling going through the orange she-cat were foreign to her, and she didn't know why. Maybe she simply hadn't felt what love felt like before. She kind of liked it, but she hardly knew the tom. Surely it was simply a crush that may or may not go away soon. She hoped not. "I'm not so sure about that," she said simply, glancing over at Owlspark with a flirtatious look in her eyes.
Owlspark's ears perked at Firesparks' words, and his eyes snapped over to meet her gaze. He noticed the strange look in her eyes, though all this was foreign to him. By what she said, was she implying that she didn't think of him as simply a friend? He hoped so, but what if what she really meant was that she knew of someone else who had feelings for him? He flicked his tail, mentally scolding himself for overthinking everything. "Oh, really?" He questioned curiously, though his tacked on grin helped to make this question more flirtatious. He found himself locked into her eyes, and couldn't drag his attention away as he awaited her answer.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 16th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Owlspark's ears perked at Firesparks' words, and his eyes snapped over to meet her gaze. He noticed the strange look in her eyes, though all this was foreign to him. By what she said, was she implying that she didn't think of him as simply a friend? He hoped so, but what if what she really meant was that she knew of someone else who had feelings for him? He flicked his tail, mentally scolding himself for overthinking everything. "Oh, really?" He questioned curiously, though his tacked on grin helped to make this question more flirtatious. He found himself locked into her eyes, and couldn't drag his attention away as he awaited her answer.
Firesparks stopped and watched the tom. "A tom like you probably has many she-cats fawning over you," she said honestly. "You may or may not be among one." As she finished her statement, she lightly tapped his chin with her tail tip and started walking away, her head held high. So what if she flirted with the tom? He didn't have anyone he was after, so why couldn't she go after him? 'With any luck you may have yourself a mate by leaf-bare,' she thought, a smile creeping across her face once again.
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Firesparks stopped and watched the tom. "A tom like you probably has many she-cats fawning over you," she said honestly. "You may or may not be among one." As she finished her statement, she lightly tapped his chin with her tail tip and started walking away, her head held high. So what if she flirted with the tom? He didn't have anyone he was after, so why couldn't she go after him? 'With any luck you may have yourself a mate by leaf-bare,' she thought, a smile creeping across her face once again.
Owlspark paused when the molly did, pelt burning at her complement. Her next sentence, however, had his grin widening. His eyes trailed after her as Firesparks walked away, looking rather good as she did so. The tom found his shoulder tingling where she had tapped it, and he had to remind himself to walk after her. He moved at a quick pace to keep up, glancing down at her as he came to her side. "Well, someone as beautiful and intriguing as you must have many admirers." He paused in his talking, tilting his head to place his green orbs fully on her and taking an extremely bold move. "I guess I'm going to have plenty of competition, but trust me none of them could possibly be as determined as I am right now." He had gradually moved closer to the beautiful she-cat as they walked and their pelts were almost touching, but not quite. They were close enough, however, for him to feel her body heat. But once he was finished with his words, he turned his head back forwards and stepped away, seemingly turning his attention off of the molly. She was still the only thing on his mind, however, as he watched for her reaction from the corner of his eyes.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:14 AM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Owlspark paused when the molly did, pelt burning at her complement. Her next sentence, however, had his grin widening. His eyes trailed after her as Firesparks walked away, looking rather good as she did so. The tom found his shoulder tingling where she had tapped it, and he had to remind himself to walk after her. He moved at a quick pace to keep up, glancing down at her as he came to her side. "Well, someone as beautiful and intriguing as you must have many admirers." He paused in his talking, tilting his head to place his green orbs fully on her and taking an extremely bold move. "I guess I'm going to have plenty of competition, but trust me none of them could possibly be as determined as I am right now." He had gradually moved closer to the beautiful she-cat as they walked and their pelts were almost touching, but not quite. They were close enough, however, for him to feel her body heat. But once he was finished with his words, he turned his head back forwards and stepped away, seemingly turning his attention off of the molly. She was still the only thing on his mind, however, as he watched for her reaction from the corner of his eyes.
Heat rose in the molly's pelt as Owlspark grew closer to her. She had barely heard what he said, as she was too focused on trying to act normal. As soon as she realized he was talking about competition for her heart, she busted out laughing unwillingly. She stopped where she was as she gathered herself, then gazed at the tom lovingly. "Sorry, it's just, I usually repel toms and she-cats alike," she said. She was mostly speaking of any sort of friend more than anything romantic, but Firesparks had to admit that some of the she-cats in Windclan were quite attractive. She'd never do anything about it, however. "There's a reason I still don't have a mate," she added while caught up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh," she said when she was next to the tom again. 'You're mouse-brained,' she thought to herself, her ears slightly going down as she did so. Still, she smiled at Owlspark and kept walking.
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Heat rose in the molly's pelt as Owlspark grew closer to her. She had barely heard what he said, as she was too focused on trying to act normal. As soon as she realized he was talking about competition for her heart, she busted out laughing unwillingly. She stopped where she was as she gathered herself, then gazed at the tom lovingly. "Sorry, it's just, I usually repel toms and she-cats alike," she said. She was mostly speaking of any sort of friend more than anything romantic, but Firesparks had to admit that some of the she-cats in Windclan were quite attractive. She'd never do anything about it, however. "There's a reason I still don't have a mate," she added while caught up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh," she said when she was next to the tom again. 'You're mouse-brained,' she thought to herself, her ears slightly going down as she did so. Still, she smiled at Owlspark and kept walking.
Owlspark tensed, eyes widening as the molly started to laugh. Oh no, I wasn't trying to be funny! He rethought his words, trying to find some sort of joke hidden within them he was unaware of, but came up empty. He thought it had been a pretty good line. When Firesparks begun to explain, however, he relaxed a bit. "It's okay," he meowed quickly. "Though, I can't understand their viewpoint. You certainly don't repel me; quite the opposite actually." The tabby had stopped his walking shortly after the other cat's laughter, but as she reached him and gave a smile he responded with a soft smile in return and started moving forward. The tom wondered if she meant more to what she said while mentioning her reasoning behind not having a mate, but decided not to question her on it. He didn't want to come on too hard and scare her away or anything, so perhaps he should start to tone it back a bit.

|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Owlspark tensed, eyes widening as the molly started to laugh. Oh no, I wasn't trying to be funny! He rethought his words, trying to find some sort of joke hidden within them he was unaware of, but came up empty. He thought it had been a pretty good line. When Firesparks begun to explain, however, he relaxed a bit. "It's okay," he meowed quickly. "Though, I can't understand their viewpoint. You certainly don't repel me; quite the opposite actually." The tabby had stopped his walking shortly after the other cat's laughter, but as she reached him and gave a smile he responded with a soft smile in return and started moving forward. The tom wondered if she meant more to what she said while mentioning her reasoning behind not having a mate, but decided not to question her on it. He didn't want to come on too hard and scare her away or anything, so perhaps he should start to tone it back a bit.
"Well you have yet to see me with our other clanmates," she said with a hiss. Immediately she thought of a pair of toms that even Blazingstar seemed to not like all that much. "Those who think it's okay to put others down will parish at my claws," Firesparks growled, low enough that she hoped the tom hadn't heard when she snapped out of her little trance. "Hang around me a while and you'll see it, and, like those before you, run off with some little princess molly..." 'Wow, way to loose your cool, Firesparks.' The orange she-cat pinned her ears, her tail flicking in annoyance at herself. Why was she acting like this? So moody, where did all this emotion come from? 'One emotion at a time, Fire!' she thought.
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

"Well you have yet to see me with our other clanmates," she said with a hiss. Immediately she thought of a pair of toms that even Blazingstar seemed to not like all that much. "Those who think it's okay to put others down will parish at my claws," Firesparks growled, low enough that she hoped the tom hadn't heard when she snapped out of her little trance. "Hang around me a while and you'll see it, and, like those before you, run off with some little princess molly..." 'Wow, way to loose your cool, Firesparks.' The orange she-cat pinned her ears, her tail flicking in annoyance at herself. Why was she acting like this? So moody, where did all this emotion come from? 'One emotion at a time, Fire!' she thought.
Owlspark's eyes snapped to the molly when she seemed to lose her temper, and his tail flicked nervously. He hadn't seen her this angry before, granted not knowing her long. She hadn't even been this mad when they had first spoken! Despite her speaking low, his ears had picked up what she had said. While a small bit of worry flitted across his mind, he definitely understood where she was coming from. "Bullies are no good," he agreed, bitter anger lacing his voice. It surprised him that he allowed himself to be mad around Firesparks; he always put of a cheery show for everyone even if he wasn't feeling the happiest. "Trust me, my best friend was picked on a lot in his apprentice days for being skinny- you would think that'd be the last thing a fellow Windclan cat would bully someone on." To the large tom especially, the rest of his clanmates seemed very skinny, and he never thought any less of them for it. "So I can definitely share your opinion on that. Cats don't realize how much their words affect others." His ears flicked back as he remembered Hawkfeather- Hawkpaw then- and how badly the bullies affected him.

Her next words worried the tom as well; did Firesparks really think of herself in that way? "Hey," he meowed gently, raising his paw to her shoulder briefly to stop their walk. "I'm not going to run away, I promise. I think I would've done that already if I was that sort of tom- which I'm not," he reasoned. "I don't want to be mates with some spoiled brat, I much prefer a molly who can actually do things for herself." And the she-cat beside him had made it very clear during their first words earlier that she liked to hunt for the clan before herself; she was definitely not a spoiled little princess and he liked that very much. "You shouldn't put yourself down either. Your own thoughts can hurt just as much as a bully's words." A small frown tilted his maw, and his green eyes were gentle with concern. She was a wonderful cat- that much he could see already- and Owlspark wanted to make sure she knew that. "Besides, you're not the only one to have cats run. Normally when most cats find out more about me... they back away as if I'm some bad cat or something." He chuckled lightly, but it was true. Not all cats trusted him for his origin, but he himself couldn't even remember his birthplace and Windclan was where his loyalty truly was. He would die for this clan, but the tom supposed not every cat was willing to see that.

|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Owlspark's eyes snapped to the molly when she seemed to lose her temper, and his tail flicked nervously. He hadn't seen her this angry before, granted not knowing her long. She hadn't even been this mad when they had first spoken! Despite her speaking low, his ears had picked up what she had said. While a small bit of worry flitted across his mind, he definitely understood where she was coming from. "Bullies are no good," he agreed, bitter anger lacing his voice. It surprised him that he allowed himself to be mad around Firesparks; he always put of a cheery show for everyone even if he wasn't feeling the happiest. "Trust me, my best friend was picked on a lot in his apprentice days for being skinny- you would think that'd be the last thing a fellow Windclan cat would bully someone on." To the large tom especially, the rest of his clanmates seemed very skinny, and he never thought any less of them for it. "So I can definitely share your opinion on that. Cats don't realize how much their words affect others." His ears flicked back as he remembered Hawkfeather- Hawkpaw then- and how badly the bullies affected him.

Her next words worried the tom as well; did Firesparks really think of herself in that way? "Hey," he meowed gently, raising his paw to her shoulder briefly to stop their walk. "I'm not going to run away, I promise. I think I would've done that already if I was that sort of tom- which I'm not," he reasoned. "I don't want to be mates with some spoiled brat, I much prefer a molly who can actually do things for herself." And the she-cat beside him had made it very clear during their first words earlier that she liked to hunt for the clan before herself; she was definitely not a spoiled little princess and he liked that very much. "You shouldn't put yourself down either. Your own thoughts can hurt just as much as a bully's words." A small frown tilted his maw, and his green eyes were gentle with concern. She was a wonderful cat- that much he could see already- and Owlspark wanted to make sure she knew that. "Besides, you're not the only one to have cats run. Normally when most cats find out more about me... they back away as if I'm some bad cat or something." He chuckled lightly, but it was true. Not all cats trusted him for his origin, but he himself couldn't even remember his birthplace and Windclan was where his loyalty truly was. He would die for this clan, but the tom supposed not every cat was willing to see that.
Firesparks simply stared into Owlspark's eyes, her ears pinned and her eyes wide. She remembered when they had brought him into the clan as a kit. She had watched this tom grow into a strong and capable warrior. And now here he was, giving her advice. How had things gone so backward? Firesparks' tail was wrapped around her paws, and she didn't remember ever sitting down. Her small frame made her look like an apprentice that was being scolded by her mentor, but she didn't care. She felt like she could feel small when she was next to Owlspark. 'He doesn't care about my dark side?' was all she could repeat in her mind. She had no words, and silence filled the air as he finished his words with a chuckle.

Finally, after what felt like hours, but was in truth only a couple moments, Firesparks spoke. "If anybody is scared of you, it's not by your heritage. It's because you're so large compared to us all," she said. While she couldn't really speak for the whole clan, she could speak for the basic appearances of Windclan. "We are all so tiny compared to you. Whoever is too afraid to approach you is a fool. They're likely too afraid of their own shadow to do anything..." she didn't really know where she was going with that, but she didn't care. She wasn't really thinking anymore, just letting her mind speak. "You are the first to not run after hearing about my little crazy side. Most never get to see it... I pray to Starclan you don't, but that's not likely the case. I am sorry your friend was bullied so. I swear that if I had seen it happen, or even been told about it, the bullies would not have been able to do as much damage as I'm sure they have. You are a true friend to have stayed by his side. I can only hope that you are no liar, as I suspect you're not."

'When did you start crying? Stop it!' she thought, feeling the warm tears drip down her cheeks. She shook her head and wiped away the tears with her paws. "Sorry, I don't know where that came from..." she said, turning away from Owlspark as she noticed her tears. Why was she acting like such a kit all of a sudden? For that matter, why did she feel fuzzy? Something was up with this tom, but it wasn't his heritage. 'Don't be ridiculous. You can't love him... You literally watched him grow from a small kit! But then again...'