Old January 1st, 2018, 09:21 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
(I’m not gonna bring n Monarch yet)

Twist padded along the border quickly, opening his jaws and sweeping his yellow gaze around as he walked. The tom knew he shouldn’t be here, wedged between borders, but his stomach was rumbling and his ribs beginning to show through his splotchy black fur. Twist wasn’t an idiot though, and he tried his best to go unnoticed. He had scouted out the are beforehand, and he rubbed himself in leaves to create the allusion of a Shadowclan scent. As he walked, the black and white tom wove through the trees until he stopped in his tracks, dead leaves crunching under his weight. Did he hear something?
K)

Branchpelt laid by the border, breathing in the scents of the moor. He heard a sound but shrugged it off, as he thought if was most likely just the wind. He sighed. Why did life have to be so... Hard...? Why him? Why was it HIM that had an unknown father. He looked at the sky. Was his father dead? If so was he in StarClan? If not... Where was he...?
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 06:22 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
K)

Branchpelt laid by the border, breathing in the scents of the moor. He heard a sound but shrugged it off, as he thought if was most likely just the wind. He sighed. Why did life have to be so... Hard...? Why him? Why was it HIM that had an unknown father. He looked at the sky. Was his father dead? If so was he in StarClan? If not... Where was he...?
What are their parents named? Do they know the names of both?)

Twist narrowed his eyes, the piercing yellow skits scanning the area faster than a cat could attack. He didn’t spot anything suspicious, but he smelled something... familiar. The tom didn’t know why, but somehow the faint Windclan scent in the air felt like a distant memory tugging in his mind. Twist huffed and rolled his eyes, forcing his body to move against his better judgement. Just because he was usually logical didn’t mean he would follow his logic. Besides, there was no denying it, he was hungry. He and his father weren’t doing so well, especially from the leafbare chill that hung in the air. In his thoughts, plans to catch prey swirled in his mind. How would he go unnoticed? Would anyone catch him? What would happen if he did?

As he thought, his white-tipped paws crunches leaves loudly and quickly brought him in the line of sight belonging to a very particular cat.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 4th, 2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
What are their parents named? Do they know the names of both?)

Twist narrowed his eyes, the piercing yellow skits scanning the area faster than a cat could attack. He didn’t spot anything suspicious, but he smelled something... familiar. The tom didn’t know why, but somehow the faint Windclan scent in the air felt like a distant memory tugging in his mind. Twist huffed and rolled his eyes, forcing his body to move against his better judgement. Just because he was usually logical didn’t mean he would follow his logic. Besides, there was no denying it, he was hungry. He and his father weren’t doing so well, especially from the leafbare chill that hung in the air. In his thoughts, plans to catch prey swirled in his mind. How would he go unnoticed? Would anyone catch him? What would happen if he did?

As he thought, his white-tipped paws crunches leaves loudly and quickly brought him in the line of sight belonging to a very particular cat.
Their mother is Mudskip, RPed by Celestial and they don't really have a father yet)

Branchpelt sighed and tried to forget about it all. He slowly started to close his eyes but as soon as he was about to, he saw movement.(writers block)
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 4th, 2018, 10:27 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Their mother is Mudskip, RPed by Celestial and they don't really have a father yet)

Branchpelt sighed and tried to forget about it all. He slowly started to close his eyes but as soon as he was about to, he saw movement.(writers block)
Twist froze in his tracks, eyes wide and cemented on the cat ahead. Instinctively, he crouched down and snarled, still watching the other feline's movements carefully. "Who are you?" the black and white tom said, hoping to make the other believe he was a Shadowclan cat.

(I have it too its ok)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old January 4th, 2018, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Twist froze in his tracks, eyes wide and cemented on the cat ahead. Instinctively, he crouched down and snarled, still watching the other feline's movements carefully. "Who are you?" the black and white tom said, hoping to make the other believe he was a Shadowclan cat.

(I have it too its ok)
Branchpelt sniffed for a second. He smelt ShadowClan scent... But something else too,"you're no ShadowClan cat" he mumbled, then louder, he hissed,"what are you talking about!? I'm on MY territory! Where is yours!?" He tried to sneer, but wasn't very threatening. This cat smelt somewhat familiar though.
Old January 4th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Branchpelt sniffed for a second. He smelt ShadowClan scent... But something else too,"you're no ShadowClan cat" he mumbled, then louder, he hissed,"what are you talking about!? I'm on MY territory! Where is yours!?" He tried to sneer, but wasn't very threatening. This cat smelt somewhat familiar though.
Twist’s eyes widened and he stepped back, calculating the chances of escape and attack in his head. “For your information, my name is Twist. As for territory, I think you know why I’m here risking my life. As he spoke, Twist stepped forward so he was closer to Branchpelt and looked taller than he actually was.

”Branchpelt! Sorry I’m late, my sister held me back and wanted to ask me about-“ the orange Rex froze, rail in the air. She smiled weakly and turned to Branchpelt again, her tall stature bringing her close to his height. “Branch,” Monarchpaw began, “w-who’s your friend here?”

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old January 4th, 2018, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Twist’s eyes widened and he stepped back, calculating the chances of escape and attack in his head. “For your information, my name is Twist. As for territory, I think you know why I’m here risking my life. As he spoke, Twist stepped forward so he was closer to Branchpelt and looked taller than he actually was.

”Branchpelt! Sorry I’m late, my sister held me back and wanted to ask me about-“ the orange Rex froze, rail in the air. She smiled weakly and turned to Branchpelt again, her tall stature bringing her close to his height. “Branch,” Monarchpaw began, “w-who’s your friend here?”
Branchpelt stood up taller. Not wanting to seem shorter than an apprentice,"this isn't any friend of MINE," he snarled,"now, TWIST. I need you off of the ShadowClan and WindClan border, NOW."
Old January 4th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Branchpelt stood up taller. Not wanting to seem shorter than an apprentice,"this isn't any friend of MINE," he snarled,"now, TWIST. I need you off of the ShadowClan and WindClan border, NOW."
"What I need is for you to tell me why. Why should you care what happens to a little rogue like myself?" Twist couldn't help it, when he got irritated he abandoned common sense and resorted to snippy comebacks. The tom's voice was raised a coulpe pitches, higher than usual, but that always happened when the black and white feline was mad.

"Branchpelt! Maybe we should just go hang out somewhere else..." Monarch's sentence trailed off as she got a better look at this twist cat. The rogue had the same markings as Branchpelt, but black instead of brown. Even how they spoke was similar. The orange apprentice wasn't much of a conspiracy theorist, but she did know Branchpelt's life story.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; January 4th, 2018 at 02:19 PM.
Old January 4th, 2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
"What I need is for you to tell me why. Why should you care what happens to a little rogue like myself?" Twist couldn't help it, when he got irritated he abandoned common sense and resorted to snippy comebacks. The tom's voice was raised a coulpe pitches, higher than usual, but that always happened when the black and white feline was mad.

"Branchpelt! Maybe we should just go hang out somewhere else..." Monarch's sentence trailed off as she got a better look at this twist cat. The rogue had the same markings as Branchpelt, but black instead of brown. Even how they spoke was similar. The orange apprentice wasn't much of a conspiracy theorist, but she did know Branchpelt's life story.
Branchpelt snarled at him,"I'm not. I have no worries about you. You can go and get yourself killed on Clan territories for all I care," he tried to stay calm. Not to let his anger and voice's pitch take control, though he didn't think it was working. He didn't think so because, because of how angry he was at this strange, familiar tom, and himself for not being able to put his paw on the familiarality(that's a word right? XD), he turned to Monarchpaw and snapped,"What!?" Though, he immediately regretted it.
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Branchpelt snarled at him,"I'm not. I have no worries about you. You can go and get yourself killed on Clan territories for all I care," he tried to stay calm. Not to let his anger and voice's pitch take control, though he didn't think it was working. He didn't think so because, because of how angry he was at this strange, familiar tom, and himself for not being able to put his paw on the familiarality(that's a word right? XD), he turned to Monarchpaw and snapped,"What!?" Though, he immediately regretted it.
Monarchpaw’s eyes widened and she stepped back, surprised by Branchpelt’s sudden snap at her. Then, much like her nature, she narrowed her eyes. Her neck stretched and her pupils were slits, ending up taller than both Branchpelt and twist. A cold light gleamed in the apprentice’s eyes as she said “I’ll tell you what. I’m trying to prevent you from fighting a loner who’s clearly related to you in some way, but you’re so bent on being angry that you won’t listen to me! But if you insist, I’ll just sit off to the side and watch you maul a cat.” Without another word, the tall orange cat stalked off farther down the border.

Twist whistled, clearly impressed. “That’s some friend you’ve got.”

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-