Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 11:26 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM

Old December 15th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Once again with awkwardness, the tom meowed slowly, "Well... I would like to have kits very soon..." GingerFrost continued, "Like... As soon as possible." He said, staring into her eyes with his fake affection. After a moment he continued, "I want kits now." He said rather forcefully.
Mintmist's eyes widened. She had noticed his forceful tone, but took it to mean that he loved her and wanted kits as much as she did. She felt her fur grow hot in embarrassment, "Really? You do?" Her eyes shone brightly, "I would too! I...I think I love you, GingerFrost!"

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 15th, 2017, 09:18 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist's eyes widened. She had noticed his forceful tone, but took it to mean that he loved her and wanted kits as much as she did. She felt her fur grow hot in embarrassment, "Really? You do?" Her eyes shone brightly, "I would too! I...I think I love you, GingerFrost!"
GingerFrost touched her nose to hers, almost feeling a hint of regret for lying to the molly. Almost. "I love you too, Mintmist." The tom purred, his whiskers twitching. He was kind now, but as soon as she was due to have his kit, his true colors would begin to show.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 15th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 10:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice wore an excited smile upon her maw now, feeling like she was finally getting a chance to prove herself. “I can only promise that I will do my very best, Raspberrybubble.” Newtpaw remarked, her tail swishing behind her as she spoke, addressing the words that her mentor had told her, “Since it will be our last hunting session, then that is all the more reason to make it special and work extra hard to finish off with having your utmost approval.” The munchkin was determined to not fail, even with her mentor’s lightened teasing about the whole thing. She couldn’t be seen as a lost cause by Shadowclan any longer and this only motivated her further. “Off to the territory we go then.” Newtpaw exclaimed with a proud huff coming from her, whiskers twitching as she padded past the older shecat to head off into the hunting grounds. As she walked, she made sure to not be reckless with her steps, stepping lightly on leaves and going over rocks, sticks and other things that could create noise and scare off possible prey that she would scent once they got far enough away from the borderline.
She nodded and followed quietly behind her watching her quietness she was impressed Good. She is great at being quiet. Atleast she’s quiet. That’s what matters....100% so far. she smiled softly from behind her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[ I'm so done with roleplaying shiver being such a jerk but I just can't for plots sake, She must be such a jerk
You want me to just add daisyshade as if they were going on a patrol and then charmpelt scents shiver and tells daisyshade that he can just finish up and she can go back to camp. Reluctantly she agrees and leaves? ]

@Lonestar23

Merely a blue shadow, shiverlight moved between the thicket, blending in and out of the shadows as her silvery eyes gleamed in the darkness of the evening. Her dark paws crunched the freezing snow as she sank deeper into the powdery white stuff with each step. Her shoulders rolling beneath her fur in a fluent movement, her tail slithering like an adder behind her. Ahead a border lay between her and who she wanted to see, despite leaving both of their anger with each other before running off she had something important to tell him. Wether or not he liked it she was going to force him to listen. Nobody could stop her from letting him know, not even fallenstar. As she approched the border she slipped down from the tree line leaving the cover of thicket and pine trees behind as she approched the marked border, many paw prints left in snow from patrols. Though neither clan had been the root of these tensions they had been pulled in when they asked for allies and both had jumped right into it. The mollys back shivered and a chill went up her spine, battle loomed over every cats head only held by a whisker width of string.

Finally she trotted just a few more foxlengths then coming to a stop at a fallen tree coming up to it's still standing trunk and peeking around the corner her eyes examining the border. There was fresh shadowclan scent meaning a patrol had been here recently. No need to worry about her clan, but she wasn't sure about riverclan she wasn't sure if they had been around recently. Despite its ranks stench she couldn't tell with the mask of the forest and a constant breeze that swept in odd scents from the south. The she cats tail twitched and she padded out from her hiding spot before approching the border line and bending over to see if there was any footprints or scent marks. Shiverlights tail curled as a displeased expression grew on her face. She cousin scent anything, it was stale and perhaps since the morning patrol. A growl rolled from within her throat as she pulled away from the border. She would wait till the cover of night and find him somewhere, she was detirmined too even if she had to ask a patriot o take her there. She didn't care what she had to do, all she knew was that she must get it done.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 15th, 2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:54 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost touched her nose to hers, almost feeling a hint of regret for lying to the molly. Almost. "I love you too, Mintmist." The tom purred, his whiskers twitching. He was kind now, but as soon as she was due to have his kit, his true colors would begin to show.
(Bump @PhantomRiderYT Do you want to make a kit finder now?)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I'm so done with roleplaying shiver being such a jerk but I just can't for plots sake, She must be such a jerk
You want me to just add daisyshade as if they were going on a patrol and then charmpelt scents shiver and tells daisyshade that he can just finish up and she can go back to camp. Reluctantly she agrees and leaves? ]

@Lonestar23

Merely a blue shadow, shiverlight moved between the thicket, blending in and out of the shadows as her silvery eyes gleamed in the darkness of the evening. Her dark paws crunched the freezing snow as she sank deeper into the powdery white stuff with each step. Her shoulders rolling beneath her fur in a fluent movement, her tail slithering like an adder behind her. Ahead a border lay between her and who she wanted to see, despite leaving both of their anger with each other before running off she had something important to tell him. Wether or not he liked it she was going to force him to listen. Nobody could stop her from letting him know, not even fallenstar. As she approched the border she slipped down from the tree line leaving the cover of thicket and pine trees behind as she approched the marked border, many paw prints left in snow from patrols. Though neither clan had been the root of these tensions they had been pulled in when they asked for allies and both had jumped right into it. The mollys back shivered and a chill went up her spine, battle loomed over every cats head only held by a whisker width of string.

Finally she trotted just a few more foxlengths then coming to a stop at a fallen tree coming up to it's still standing trunk and peeking around the corner her eyes examining the border. There was fresh shadowclan scent meaning a patrol had been here recently. No need to worry about her clan, but she wasn't sure about riverclan she wasn't sure if they had been around recently. Despite its ranks stench she couldn't tell with the mask of the forest and a constant breeze that swept in odd scents from the south. The she cats tail twitched and she padded out from her hiding spot before approching the border line and bending over to see if there was any footprints or scent marks. Shiverlights tail curled as a displeased expression grew on her face. She cousin scent anything, it was stale and perhaps since the morning patrol. A growl rolled from within her throat as she pulled away from the border. She would wait till the cover of night and find him somewhere, she was detirmined too even if she had to ask a patriot o take her there. She didn't care what she had to do, all she knew was that she must get it done.

There was a dullness in Charmpelt's normally active eyes. His pawsteps were bored, and seemed to settle heavier on the ground then they should. Crunch. Snap. With every pawstep he took, he stepped on a leaf - or a dead twig - or something else like that, or that was what it felt like. They were loud, and normally he would be working harder to impress a she cat he was with (especially one who was a deputy) but today, he couldn't have cared less. Besides, Daisyshade already had a mate... and Charmpelt was getting over a heartbreak. He didn't know what to do about the undeniable pain in his chest. It was only getting worse by the day. Anytime he thought about ShadowClan, he thought about steely grey eyes and pretty bluish pelts. Sharp tongues and harsh words. Eventually all of those thoughts led to heartbreak. Nothing else but that.

He knew why they called it heart[I]ache,[I] because his heart ached just like a muscle would if it were strained. He had strained his heart trying to fit feelings for Shiverlight into them. He should have known it would end this way - it always did, didn't it? With Jema it had, why should she be any different? This was why love was a waste of time. This was why Charmpelt knew better. A sound near the border drew his attention, and for just a brief second, there was a fiery light in his eyes. Could it... it better not be... but I wonder... His thoughts trailed off, one after the other, and after a few back and forth episodes in his mind, he turned to his companion. "Do you mind going on ahead? I thought I saw something up there, or here... I can't really tell which. We could meet up later?"

The last comment was more of a question, as Charmpelt really didn't want to tell Daisyshade what to do. It would be a mistake, wouldn't it? She knew what she was doing! But if the she cat was Shiverlight, as Charmpelt had thought, there was a lot he needed to talk about. There was so much he wanted to say to her. And yet, at the same time, he was half-hoping that the deputy would refuse. If she did, he wouldn't have to deal with any heartache or heartbreak. Still, perhaps some more clarity was needed. Perhaps he needed just a little bit more information to set his mind at ease over what had happened between them. More information... starting with Shiverlight's mate.

(that sounds good, I just posted as if she were there c: )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:01 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
There was a dullness in Charmpelt's normally active eyes. His pawsteps were bored, and seemed to settle heavier on the ground then they should. Crunch. Snap. With every pawstep he took, he stepped on a leaf - or a dead twig - or something else like that, or that was what it felt like. They were loud, and normally he would be working harder to impress a she cat he was with (especially one who was a deputy) but today, he couldn't have cared less. Besides, Daisyshade already had a mate... and Charmpelt was getting over a heartbreak. He didn't know what to do about the undeniable pain in his chest. It was only getting worse by the day. Anytime he thought about ShadowClan, he thought about steely grey eyes and pretty bluish pelts. Sharp tongues and harsh words. Eventually all of those thoughts led to heartbreak. Nothing else but that.

He knew why they called it heart[I]ache,[I] because his heart ached just like a muscle would if it were strained. He had strained his heart trying to fit feelings for Shiverlight into them. He should have known it would end this way - it always did, didn't it? With Jema it had, why should she be any different? This was why love was a waste of time. This was why Charmpelt knew better. A sound near the border drew his attention, and for just a brief second, there was a fiery light in his eyes. Could it... it better not be... but I wonder... His thoughts trailed off, one after the other, and after a few back and forth episodes in his mind, he turned to his companion. "Do you mind going on ahead? I thought I saw something up there, or here... I can't really tell which. We could meet up later?"

The last comment was more of a question, as Charmpelt really didn't want to tell Daisyshade what to do. It would be a mistake, wouldn't it? She knew what she was doing! But if the she cat was Shiverlight, as Charmpelt had thought, there was a lot he needed to talk about. There was so much he wanted to say to her. And yet, at the same time, he was half-hoping that the deputy would refuse. If she did, he wouldn't have to deal with any heartache or heartbreak. Still, perhaps some more clarity was needed. Perhaps he needed just a little bit more information to set his mind at ease over what had happened between them. More information... starting with Shiverlight's mate.

(that sounds good, I just posted as if she were there c: )

Suddenly the she cat glanced up from her crouched position and glanced towards the incline seeing shadows sift inbetween some trees and continue along a path. Her steel grey eyes studied the pair for a moment, it would look less suspicious if she padded out once she came near the actual border instead of her waiting eagerly for them. The she cat turned and trotted off skidding to a hault and ducking in behind the stump which she had been waiting at before. She would wait for a better time to appear, but when one of the Warriors broke from the group her eyes clashed with amusement as the pelt of chamrpelt, blurred still, appeared on the horizon leaving behind the other warrior. As he made his way towards the border, how does he know I'm here? Why is he with another cat. her tail curled in displeasure yet the sting of her own situation burned in her mind. Can't blame him. despite the other warrior not completely out of sight she exposed herself from the tree her tail lashing and eyes boring into charmpelt as he came down the hill. Last time they had met she had been in such hysterics, this time was different.

The riverclan deputy looked over her shoulder at charmpelt eyebrows furrowing as he spoke, does that normally happen on patrols? the deputy looked over her shoulder and looked the Tom in utter confusion. She followed where his gaze had been and studied the border seeing nothing in particular. She didn't wanna risk having a squirmish between shadowclan and riverclan just in case. Battle loomed on the balence of peace for the moment. Why don't I trust him?hes a warrior of riverclan and I should trust what he says is true. He wouldn't cross the border. she looked back at the Tom studying his eager gaze for a moment and dipped her head. "Yes of course. Don't be long though and don't cross the border!" she anounced before trotting off her tail waving as they departed. "Please don't be a mousebrain!" she called over her shoulder a brief purr rumbling in her throat as she trotted ahead a fleet of other warriors bounding behind her. She smiled con gently with herself, I'm getting better at this! than the deputy bounded away tail held high as she disappeared into the thicket.

The bluefish she cat slipped into view slyly slinking from her spot as charmpelt appeared closer. The she cat padded towards the border raising her chin defiantly and ignoring the bearing weight on her shoulders to run and embrace him. She was strong and she wasn't willing to sucumb willingly to what she wanted so dearly to do. Than she sat down and without hesitation spoke, "I'm pregnant" she anounced suddenly curling her tail around her paws and staring directly into his eyes

François Lelord

Old January 18th, 2018, 08:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Suddenly the she cat glanced up from her crouched position and glanced towards the incline seeing shadows sift inbetween some trees and continue along a path. Her steel grey eyes studied the pair for a moment, it would look less suspicious if she padded out once she came near the actual border instead of her waiting eagerly for them. The she cat turned and trotted off skidding to a hault and ducking in behind the stump which she had been waiting at before. She would wait for a better time to appear, but when one of the Warriors broke from the group her eyes clashed with amusement as the pelt of chamrpelt, blurred still, appeared on the horizon leaving behind the other warrior. As he made his way towards the border, how does he know I'm here? Why is he with another cat. her tail curled in displeasure yet the sting of her own situation burned in her mind. Can't blame him. despite the other warrior not completely out of sight she exposed herself from the tree her tail lashing and eyes boring into charmpelt as he came down the hill. Last time they had met she had been in such hysterics, this time was different.

The riverclan deputy looked over her shoulder at charmpelt eyebrows furrowing as he spoke, does that normally happen on patrols? the deputy looked over her shoulder and looked the Tom in utter confusion. She followed where his gaze had been and studied the border seeing nothing in particular. She didn't wanna risk having a squirmish between shadowclan and riverclan just in case. Battle loomed on the balence of peace for the moment. Why don't I trust him?hes a warrior of riverclan and I should trust what he says is true. He wouldn't cross the border. she looked back at the Tom studying his eager gaze for a moment and dipped her head. "Yes of course. Don't be long though and don't cross the border!" she anounced before trotting off her tail waving as they departed. "Please don't be a mousebrain!" she called over her shoulder a brief purr rumbling in her throat as she trotted ahead a fleet of other warriors bounding behind her. She smiled con gently with herself, I'm getting better at this! than the deputy bounded away tail held high as she disappeared into the thicket.

The bluefish she cat slipped into view slyly slinking from her spot as charmpelt appeared closer. The she cat padded towards the border raising her chin defiantly and ignoring the bearing weight on her shoulders to run and embrace him. She was strong and she wasn't willing to sucumb willingly to what she wanted so dearly to do. Than she sat down and without hesitation spoke, "I'm pregnant" she anounced suddenly curling her tail around her paws and staring directly into his eyes

Charmpelt smiled until the deputy was out of sight, before he turned back to face Shiverlight. The change in his posture was instant and dramatic. His expression changed, a snarl appearing on his maw instead, and his eyes narowed until they were nothing more then golden slits. "What do you think you're doing he-" He stopped as she spoke. Pregnant. Of course she was, why wouldn't she be? She had a mate, didn't she? And now she was going to have kits, too. Because she had played him like the liar that she was, and like an idiot, he had believed her. ShadowClanners were awful. They were the scum of the earth, and at this point, all Charmpelt wanted was to rip her face clean off. But he couldn't... because no matter what she had done, his feelings were not changing. They were just there, and he hated them.

It was the worst thing ever to have these feelings, and Charmpelt didn't have a way to just make them go away. To lie down and let life roll over him, to surrender to the awful things that were happening. It wasn't in his nature to be steamrolled anyways. "Why are you telling me this?" There was no emotion, no hurt, no anything in his voice. It was a flat line, never rising in volume, low and dull and heavy. Like she had just dropped a twenty-pound weight on him and was waiting for him to pick it up for her, just so she could drop it again. Well, maybe Charmpelt wasn't going to let her have that opportunity this time. She didn't need to hurt him again, what was she doing here? Perhaps he should have stayed with Daisyshade. She certainly wouldn't have any problem taking care of this ShadowClanner, the job that Charmpelt couldn't do.

"You know what, Shiverlight? Actually... actually I don't care. You're having a family, you broke my heart, job well done. Now go back to your mate and your shadow-dwelling friends and stay away from me. Okay? I think we both know how this story ends." With us being seperated. Forever. I'm not going to leave my home, but I don't need to associate with her anymore. Looks like I chose the wrong cat to flirt with. Charmpelt didn't even feel like flirting lately. Shiverlight had broken his heart, as Jema had, only this time he would react to it differently. When Jema broke his heart, he started flirting. Since she had done so? He was going to stop. Perhaps it was time for him to find a family of his own, except he didn't feel like doing that. He didn't feel like doing anything. When Shiverlight had broken his heart, it felt like she had broken his emotions as well. Right now... he couldn't feel. As desperately as he wanted to? He just couldn't do it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:22 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Charmpelt smiled until the deputy was out of sight, before he turned back to face Shiverlight. The change in his posture was instant and dramatic. His expression changed, a snarl appearing on his maw instead, and his eyes narowed until they were nothing more then golden slits. "What do you think you're doing he-" He stopped as she spoke. Pregnant. Of course she was, why wouldn't she be? She had a mate, didn't she? And now she was going to have kits, too. Because she had played him like the liar that she was, and like an idiot, he had believed her. ShadowClanners were awful. They were the scum of the earth, and at this point, all Charmpelt wanted was to rip her face clean off. But he couldn't... because no matter what she had done, his feelings were not changing. They were just there, and he hated them.

It was the worst thing ever to have these feelings, and Charmpelt didn't have a way to just make them go away. To lie down and let life roll over him, to surrender to the awful things that were happening. It wasn't in his nature to be steamrolled anyways. "Why are you telling me this?" There was no emotion, no hurt, no anything in his voice. It was a flat line, never rising in volume, low and dull and heavy. Like she had just dropped a twenty-pound weight on him and was waiting for him to pick it up for her, just so she could drop it again. Well, maybe Charmpelt wasn't going to let her have that opportunity this time. She didn't need to hurt him again, what was she doing here? Perhaps he should have stayed with Daisyshade. She certainly wouldn't have any problem taking care of this ShadowClanner, the job that Charmpelt couldn't do.

"You know what, Shiverlight? Actually... actually I don't care. You're having a family, you broke my heart, job well done. Now go back to your mate and your shadow-dwelling friends and stay away from me. Okay? I think we both know how this story ends." With us being seperated. Forever. I'm not going to leave my home, but I don't need to associate with her anymore. Looks like I chose the wrong cat to flirt with. Charmpelt didn't even feel like flirting lately. Shiverlight had broken his heart, as Jema had, only this time he would react to it differently. When Jema broke his heart, he started flirting. Since she had done so? He was going to stop. Perhaps it was time for him to find a family of his own, except he didn't feel like doing that. He didn't feel like doing anything. When Shiverlight had broken his heart, it felt like she had broken his emotions as well. Right now... he couldn't feel. As desperately as he wanted to? He just couldn't do it.

Shiverlight raised her chin with a growl, she could see how confused he was and to be completely honest it made her feel powerful to bend his emotions. Despite how badly she had treated him, how she had yelled at him, how she had even lashed out and clawed him the one time. A shiver went down the she cats spine and her face became a look of discomfort. I miss those days. she shook her head dismissively, this wasn't meant to be no matter how much she wanted it to be so. She could always just tuck her tail between her legs and pin her wars and beg him, but with the odds he would laugh and most likely leave her on the border with kits she didn't want. Her ears pinned nervously to the back of her head before she let out s long sigh of utter defeat. Charmepelt couldn't possibly know how much they this whole night hurt her. It hurt the same for him if not more than she had done such things. That she had lost him.

She glanced at him after looking sideways at the ground. Swallowing up the pride she had within her and glared at him with raw emotion and hurt despite his voice and stature being so... Stern and stoic. Almost as if his emotion was dead. "Do you remember when I told you- I told you I didn't wanna be with this Tom?" she asked simply her eyes blazing with hurt but her body looking stiff and puffed up as if she where about to be attacked any second. "You may think I had abandon you" she paused trying to contain the hurt that had worn for up in her words swallowing painfully and looking to the Sid E longingly again, "it was never true. I thought that if- if I was normal that I could just... Forget about breaking the rules" she said "stop looking so suspicious..." she said instead of answering his first question, there was really no way of putting a bandage on this whole wound. No way of concealing the hurt that was between the two of them. No way to just bury the hatchet and forget it ever happened.

She had been trying her hardest not to act the way she had always been with charmeplt, trying to push down a horrid up insult she was just that close to spitting at him any second now. So she curled her tail and dig her claws into the snow feeling it start to melt beneath her paws as she pressed down harder and harder each passing moment. "What if that's NOT how the story goes?!" she asked defiantly her voice coming across as more of a threat than it was a question. She stood on impulse digging her claws further into the snow. This whole situation had tunred on her, instead she was trying to get him instead of how it always used to be. "What if? This isn't how things are supposed to be... There's more to it than you think. You may believe I'm so low by doing that but it was saving us!" she snapped her tail now flicking eagerly.

François Lelord

Old January 18th, 2018, 09:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Shiverlight raised her chin with a growl, she could see how confused he was and to be completely honest it made her feel powerful to bend his emotions. Despite how badly she had treated him, how she had yelled at him, how she had even lashed out and clawed him the one time. A shiver went down the she cats spine and her face became a look of discomfort. I miss those days. she shook her head dismissively, this wasn't meant to be no matter how much she wanted it to be so. She could always just tuck her tail between her legs and pin her wars and beg him, but with the odds he would laugh and most likely leave her on the border with kits she didn't want. Her ears pinned nervously to the back of her head before she let out s long sigh of utter defeat. Charmepelt couldn't possibly know how much they this whole night hurt her. It hurt the same for him if not more than she had done such things. That she had lost him.

She glanced at him after looking sideways at the ground. Swallowing up the pride she had within her and glared at him with raw emotion and hurt despite his voice and stature being so... Stern and stoic. Almost as if his emotion was dead. "Do you remember when I told you- I told you I didn't wanna be with this Tom?" she asked simply her eyes blazing with hurt but her body looking stiff and puffed up as if she where about to be attacked any second. "You may think I had abandon you" she paused trying to contain the hurt that had worn for up in her words swallowing painfully and looking to the Sid E longingly again, "it was never true. I thought that if- if I was normal that I could just... Forget about breaking the rules" she said "stop looking so suspicious..." she said instead of answering his first question, there was really no way of putting a bandage on this whole wound. No way of concealing the hurt that was between the two of them. No way to just bury the hatchet and forget it ever happened.

She had been trying her hardest not to act the way she had always been with charmeplt, trying to push down a horrid up insult she was just that close to spitting at him any second now. So she curled her tail and dig her claws into the snow feeling it start to melt beneath her paws as she pressed down harder and harder each passing moment. "What if that's NOT how the story goes?!" she asked defiantly her voice coming across as more of a threat than it was a question. She stood on impulse digging her claws further into the snow. This whole situation had tunred on her, instead she was trying to get him instead of how it always used to be. "What if? This isn't how things are supposed to be... There's more to it than you think. You may believe I'm so low by doing that but it was saving us!" she snapped her tail now flicking eagerly.

Did he remember that? Yes, of course he did. Charmpelt could remember her lies quite well. But the fact that she thought he was going to fall for them again was laughable. How dare she think he was so stupid? He was much smarter then that now, and knew that she was trying to hurt him again. Except, she couldn't have the opportunity, because he knew how to avoid getting hurt this time. "Oh, love..." His voice trailed off on the word, sounding almost pitying as he leaned forward for a moment, his nose nearly across the border, his whiskers quivering with anger now, any sign that he had previously been emotionless now gone from his body. "Of course I remember." The words were murmured so tenderly, so condescendingly, that he wasn't quite sure it was even him speaking anymore. It didn't sound like him. This wasn't Charmpelt at all, but it was now... now he was different. Now he felt like he was stronger, better, somehow.

"I remember your lies, and you leading me on... it's funny, really! Here I was thinking I was the winner in all of this, but you're such a good ShadowClanner that you found a way to beat me at my own game! So again... job well done, Shiverlight." Charmpelt mewed, his tail twitching back and forth, his voice growing more and more agitated and out of that tender state the more he spoke and he jerked back on the last word, leaving it in a snarl. He couldn't believe this. Here he was, thinking that perhaps he could actually just walk away without more pain, but she was rubbing it in! There was no way that she would be with a tom she didn't at least have some feelings for! Shiverlight? The hard-headed, venemous molly that he had fallen for? If she were the same cat, there was no way that she would have done this. She was too smart to be tricked, and she was too strong-willed to be blackmailed. There was no way that she hadn't - that she didn't - love this cat at all.

The tom almost wanted to laugh when she challenged his perception of the story. Did she seriously think that they could fix this? Did she honestly believe that things could go back to the way that they were, that they could even be seen together again? Charmpelt knew he had gotten too close, and that was how he had messed things up. "Oh, but it is how our story goes. You want to hear it?" He asked, getting ready to go into another rant, but stopping abruptly at her final words. She was saving them? "But you didn't save us. You destroyed us." Now the anger was replaced with heartache, stronger, back as it had been before. And it hurt more then anything else Charmpelt had ever experienced.

"You want to know what you did to me, Shiverlight? You broke my heart. I thought you were going to fall for me, I thought this was going to be over as soon as I got you to fall for me, but I was wrong. You know what else you did? You made me do something I haven't done in... moons. You made me fall in love. I don't know what's worse, ShadowClanner - knowing you have love, but that the other might not feel the same way... or knowing that they do - did - but that you can never be together. What do you think, hm?"

Charmpelt knew their story was almost over. This was how it ended. It was supposed to be the popular guy got the pretty girl. It was supposed to have been the forbidden romance that lasted forever, that ended in perfection. And it was supposed to be the love story of the century. But that wasn't how their story was going to end, oh no. Instead it was how too many stories ended... with heartbreak, and betrayal, and a gut-wrenching sadness that came from deep within the other cat. That was how their story was to end. And Charmpelt just didn't know why he hadn't seen it all along.