Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM

Old April 14th, 2017, 01:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

Singe hid his emotions, and he was growing to dislike this abrupt tom. He seemed to the Savannah, snotty and more like a know-it-all. He was impressed either. Lucious seemed to be as if he was talking down to Singe, not showing any sign of respect for him. Singe didn't care if he didn't like him because of his previous leadership, but at least some form of respect should exist for a trainer. Even Singe had to admit that. No matter how resentful he was in showing it, Halite and Boreas, along with a select few other fighters, held his respect. Bucknight, Ratnight, and Blazingnight had had his respect. They seemed like notable leaders and noble cats. Lucious wasn't showing anything, no respect, and Singe wasn't a fan of it. Especially after he turned down his former apprentice. To him, Ebonypaw had been a very promising cat, so maybe this young cat liked to stereotype the Clans, but what did that make Singe to him? A coward? An insulate cat who think he knew more than he actually did? Singe frowned. He would have to fix this, but for now, he had to show who was the boss. "Do not speak to me like that. It will not be tolerated. Understood? If you have thoughts like this, keep them to yourself, as I do not want to hear them." he spat harshly. Disrespect and a lack of loyalty was above all, Singe's least favorite things. "Show me a combo move, using your front paws." He said, his voice tense as he lowered himself into a fighting stance. "And keep your claws sheathed for now."
Lucious let out a smirk towards Singe, ''It's all you needed to say.'' He voiced. The tom felt that he had the upper paw, and he enjoyed the feeling of messing around with his trainer. The way he would get under his fur, annoy him; it was all good. Lucious let out a bored sigh before he nodded. The best way to get this training over with was to act like he cared, and to do whatever was expected of them. It was an amusing thought to him, of how Singe played nicely when first meeting him... and now look where they were? Lucious brought it upon himself to cool his aggressive side down. He did not need to have any bad blood with his trainer. After all, the two were only here for one thing: train. Once this session was over, they would probably avoid one another until the next training session. Lucious stared on bored, thinking about his next plans. Perhaps, sleeping under a tree sounded fun at the moment. Since he hardly talked, he didn't have many friends. Whenever he did talk, it was in a passive aggressive manner. As he rose to his paws once more, he nodded towards Singe, thinking about a combo move he could use. ''Keep my claws sheathed, huh?'' He piped, chuckling. ''No promises.'' The tom says, circling around his trainer, flexing his claws in and out as he moved about. It was all fun and games, something to put fear into. Singe did not seem like the type to be afraid easily, and Lucious did not expect the tom to be afraid of him. He was only ten moons old, and, though he hated to admit, he carried less experience than the older fighter. All Lucious wanted to do was be intimidating. Like Onyx or Hannibal...but Singe? How was he going to teach him how to be intimidated? Feared? Respected? Lucious was simply an apprentice, someone who had to give respect. He was not expected to receive respect, being young and all, and sometimes it was hard for him to even respect others. Like, for example, his trainer, Singe.

Combo move, that's what he needed to focus on. As he made his way back in front of Singe, the tom immediately made sure his claws were retracted before he lunged himself at his trainer, swiping at him with both his paws.
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Lucious let out a smirk towards Singe, ''It's all you needed to say.'' He voiced. The tom felt that he had the upper paw, and he enjoyed the feeling of messing around with his trainer. The way he would get under his fur, annoy him; it was all good. Lucious let out a bored sigh before he nodded. The best way to get this training over with was to act like he cared, and to do whatever was expected of them. It was an amusing thought to him, of how Singe played nicely when first meeting him... and now look where they were? Lucious brought it upon himself to cool his aggressive side down. He did not need to have any bad blood with his trainer. After all, the two were only here for one thing: train. Once this session was over, they would probably avoid one another until the next training session. Lucious stared on bored, thinking about his next plans. Perhaps, sleeping under a tree sounded fun at the moment. Since he hardly talked, he didn't have many friends. Whenever he did talk, it was in a passive aggressive manner. As he rose to his paws once more, he nodded towards Singe, thinking about a combo move he could use. ''Keep my claws sheathed, huh?'' He piped, chuckling. ''No promises.'' The tom says, circling around his trainer, flexing his claws in and out as he moved about. It was all fun and games, something to put fear into. Singe did not seem like the type to be afraid easily, and Lucious did not expect the tom to be afraid of him. He was only ten moons old, and, though he hated to admit, he carried less experience than the older fighter. All Lucious wanted to do was be intimidating. Like Onyx or Hannibal...but Singe? How was he going to teach him how to be intimidated? Feared? Respected? Lucious was simply an apprentice, someone who had to give respect. He was not expected to receive respect, being young and all, and sometimes it was hard for him to even respect others. Like, for example, his trainer, Singe.

Combo move, that's what he needed to focus on. As he made his way back in front of Singe, the tom immediately made sure his claws were retracted before he lunged himself at his trainer, swiping at him with both his paws.
Singe wasn't going to argue with this cat. He still had a role to protect, and one to prove. He was thinking of this training to be more like a chance, given to him to prove he was worthy. He hadn't had too terribly much of an initiation test coming in to the Syndicate, but assumed that since he was fresh from the battlefield, as Singenight, the. Hannibal had worked it out with Halite to get him accepted, no trial needed. He didn't care though, it had taken some getting used to, having to technically move down a rank or two, but he felt he needed to know that the cats here saw his reasoning for not dieing for his position. The tom liked to appear mean, scary, horrendous, or apparently, in some cats opinions, scary. But he had a family too. There were soft spots, vulnerable spots, in the Savannah's life. He had a family, a mate and four kits to care for. He had to care for them as well, and what was the pint of leaving his mate with four unruly kits that seemed to take quite closely after their father. It would not be fair, nor right. Sure he was evil, and he knew what he believed and thought was right, but family should be cared for. At least, the family that stayed close to you.

He narrowed his yellow hues as he watched. Lucious sprung at him, paws out stretched. Combo moves was what he had told him, but he hadn't exactly ,want that two paws was a combo. Oh well, maybe this tom cat needed more help than he was letting on. Either way, it didn't matter. Singe dodged to the side,mouth didn't attack. He didn't move far, wanting to see how Lucious reacted. The trainee needed to be quick on his paws, as a former Wkndclan cat, he knew that better than any cat.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Quick question, would you like this to be roleplayed somewhere else before I write a post here? Considering you seem like your doing stuff here?! @Nighty ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 24th, 2017, 10:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
[ Quick question, would you like this to be roleplayed somewhere else before I write a post here? Considering you seem like your doing stuff here?! @Nighty ]
[We can do it here, it's fine]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:36 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
[We can do it here, it's fine]
[ Coo coo ]

Ajax trotted intot he training area. His head held high as he made an entrance not expecting cats to be let his head drop for a moment. He knew his boundaries and being a fool around respected felines was certainly one of them. Lately he struggled to keep up with life, due to the patrol incident which he wished dearly he could have taken Amya with him to show her how to be merciless. Which did rub off on the others because he had killed tansypaw he still wished the she cat had been around to witness it. She was much like him in many ways, allways making an effort to best the next cat they met. It gave him joy to see her try.

François Lelord

Old April 24th, 2017, 10:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

[ Coo coo ]

Ajax trotted intot he training area. His head held high as he made an entrance not expecting cats to be let his head drop for a moment. He knew his boundaries and being a fool around respected felines was certainly one of them. Lately he struggled to keep up with life, due to the patrol incident which he wished dearly he could have taken Amya with him to show her how to be merciless. Which did rub off on the others because he had killed tansypaw he still wished the she cat had been around to witness it. She was much like him in many ways, allways making an effort to best the next cat they met. It gave him joy to see her try.
Amya trotted in behind Ajax, right on his tail. She wiggled her little black, fluffy stump of a tail in excitement. Here she was again, ready and eager to train. Maybe some more fighting moves, a chance to prove how good she could be. Besides, she would be fighting all her life, as it was going to be her role for the Syndicate, right? She had to be prepared, and was she more ready than ever. Despite her ecstatic and excited behavior, she knew the limits, when it was time to get serious, but she wouldn't let that stop her from having a good time."Hiya Ajax!" She chirped happily. "What do you have planned for today?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly, letting her long fur fluff out. Her soft yellow-green eyes sparkling with her readiness to train.
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:53 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Amya trotted in behind Ajax, right on his tail. She wiggled her little black, fluffy stump of a tail in excitement. Here she was again, ready and eager to train. Maybe some more fighting moves, a chance to prove how good she could be. Besides, she would be fighting all her life, as it was going to be her role for the Syndicate, right? She had to be prepared, and was she more ready than ever. Despite her ecstatic and excited behavior, she knew the limits, when it was time to get serious, but she wouldn't let that stop her from having a good time."Hiya Ajax!" She chirped happily. "What do you have planned for today?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly, letting her long fur fluff out. Her soft yellow-green eyes sparkling with her readiness to train.
The Tom grunted as he turned and nearly bumped into Amya who seemed to be right on his heels. "First, stop doing that. Second we are doing attacks on larger cats. Considering your a shrimp it will be good to see how well you do when disarming a large cat" he says with a sigh. This meant he was going to get cuffed over the ear, bitten, scratched and driven into the ground. Not that he couldn't handle it or he couldn't not make the trainee do it. It was more that he wanted Amya to be good so he must suffer wih the anoying stuff to train her well. Also because claws out was always fun. Always. "Now, are you ready?" he asked calmly eyeing the small she fat with icy blue eyes of interest and muse.

François Lelord

Old April 24th, 2017, 11:38 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

The Tom grunted as he turned and nearly bumped into Amya who seemed to be right on his heels. "First, stop doing that. Second we are doing attacks on larger cats. Considering your a shrimp it will be good to see how well you do when disarming a large cat" he says with a sigh. This meant he was going to get cuffed over the ear, bitten, scratched and driven into the ground. Not that he couldn't handle it or he couldn't not make the trainee do it. It was more that he wanted Amya to be good so he must suffer wih the anoying stuff to train her well. Also because claws out was always fun. Always. "Now, are you ready?" he asked calmly eyeing the small she fat with icy blue eyes of interest and muse.
Amya twitched her whiskers in annoyance. Haha he had called her shrimp. "Oh yeah I'm a shrimp, probably because my tail. Yknow, I saw one in when I was playing down near the beach. It kinda looked like your face too." She laughed. But stopping quickly, she bolted forwards. Small was a good thing, she just had to be careful. She knew from all those kit games, that she was no good at balancing, due to her dumb stumpy tail. She could use size to her advantage though. She looked up, her green gaze blazing with battle readiness. This was what she had always wanted. As she was looking up, she decided to try a feign, something she had seen a lot of Warriors do. So, as she looked up, appearing to prepare for a jump, she pushed herself low to the ground, sliding under her mentor. As she did so, she didn't use her claws to attack, instead she used them to stop herself as she was partially exiting from under him. She used her sharp tiny fangs to bite into his hind leg. Maybe that would do something.
Old May 12th, 2017, 09:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Singe wasn't going to argue with this cat. He still had a role to protect, and one to prove. He was thinking of this training to be more like a chance, given to him to prove he was worthy. He hadn't had too terribly much of an initiation test coming in to the Syndicate, but assumed that since he was fresh from the battlefield, as Singenight, the. Hannibal had worked it out with Halite to get him accepted, no trial needed. He didn't care though, it had taken some getting used to, having to technically move down a rank or two, but he felt he needed to know that the cats here saw his reasoning for not dieing for his position. The tom liked to appear mean, scary, horrendous, or apparently, in some cats opinions, scary. But he had a family too. There were soft spots, vulnerable spots, in the Savannah's life. He had a family, a mate and four kits to care for. He had to care for them as well, and what was the pint of leaving his mate with four unruly kits that seemed to take quite closely after their father. It would not be fair, nor right. Sure he was evil, and he knew what he believed and thought was right, but family should be cared for. At least, the family that stayed close to you.

He narrowed his yellow hues as he watched. Lucious sprung at him, paws out stretched. Combo moves was what he had told him, but he hadn't exactly ,want that two paws was a combo. Oh well, maybe this tom cat needed more help than he was letting on. Either way, it didn't matter. Singe dodged to the side,mouth didn't attack. He didn't move far, wanting to see how Lucious reacted. The trainee needed to be quick on his paws, as a former Wkndclan cat, he knew that better than any cat.
Luscious stepped back, feeling a slight disdain coursing through him. He could sense that his trainer wasn't impressed at the move. And, to be honest. Luscious wasn't quite impressed himself. And he knew he wouldn't be. The tom never took to fighting except basic moves. He was probably good enough to become a hunter, but that was not something Luscious saw himself as. A Hunter? Nothing was wrong with them, nothing at all. But for Luscious, he always thought less of them. Too fearful of fighting off cats so they torment the prey. Yet, someone had to do the job. Someone had to provide for the group, and that's just how the Dusk Syndicate worked. Luscious ruffled up his pelt, his yellow eyes gleaming with fiery and determination. He twitched his nose, "Why don't you show me a combo move?" His voice was emotionless, something like he always been. As he let out a powerful yawn, the tom sat down on his haunches, his ears swiveled to become alert. Oh, how the young tom loved his ears. They were the best things that he owned. Quite special they were. He was able to hear peculiarly well, more than he could smell. He could detect a Twitter of a bird, tell you what type it is, and how far along it was. He could do the same with a cat, detect a fear scent and some type of intentions from their body language. Luscious could do it all, but he knew that he wasn't perfect. However, he did not want anyone else to know it, so the best way to achieve that was remaining stoic. Remaining stern as if he were bored.

Luscious was far from bored. The Savannah in front of him was giving him hidden amusement. The tom enjoyed getting under the older's fur, but he did not enjoy the fact that he done something wrong. In his world, it was either do it right or not at all. Luscious was already caught into this, and there was no way he would be leaving it soon. His yellow eyes flickered upward, and Luscious got up, ready to be thrown with anything.
Old June 16th, 2017, 12:06 AM
casually vacant

Twisted was with Flash and Obsidian, padding into the training area. He was chuckling quietly at Flash making his remarks on Twisted. He didn't want any passing cats to see his happiness. "Here we are." he mewed.

@Equinox @CandyFlossCat
My DA | Charrie Finder