Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:42 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:26 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 09:23 AM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: July Gathering

[OPEN]

This was it. Her first gathering. The apprentice was another moon older, and although she hadn't been able to attend a gathering during her sixth moon, Badgerpaw was prepared to attend this one. She had no idea what to expect and as she followed behind her clanmates, the young apprentice began to feel herself shaking in his pelt with anticipation and a little bit of fear. There were already cats here, though not as many as she thought there would be. Maybe not everyone is here yet? To confirm her suspicions, Badgerpaw directed her gaze onto Snowstar, managing to capture a glimpse of a large ginger tom. Who is that?

Letting her gaze settle back onto the collection of cats, Badgerpaw awkwardly shuffled her way next to a smaller group of cats.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; July 19th, 2017 at 09:47 PM.
Old July 19th, 2017, 09:58 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
[OPEN]

This was it. Her first gathering. The apprentice was another moon older, and although she hadn't been able to attend a gathering during her sixth moon, Badgerpaw was prepared to attend this one. She had no idea what to expect and as she followed behind her clanmates, the young apprentice began to feel herself shaking in his pelt with anticipation and a little bit of fear. There were already cats here, though not as many as she thought there would be. Maybe not everyone is here yet? To confirm her suspicions, Badgerpaw directed her gaze onto Snowstar, managing to capture a glimpse of a large ginger tom. Who is that?

Letting her gaze settle back onto the collection of cats, Badgerpaw awkwardly shuffled her way next to a smaller group of cats.
Rainpaw had followed his leader closely as Windclan had headed towards the Seastones. The young tom was determined to make the best of his first gathering, he wanted it to be fun and exciting, but he knew he would have to be respectful as well. The young tom spotted a white feline with black splotches, and he cocked his head slightly. He was debating whether or not in approaching her. He could smell she was from Thunderclan, and the white-furred apprentice knew about the tensions between their two clans as of right now. He didn't know exactly why there were tensions, but honestly he didn't care about the why. Only about the what. And the "what" was that cats were angry at each other, and Rainpaw belived that to not be right. Maybe if I go and talk to her, and be nice, it might make a small difference? She looked alone, and Rainpaw knew that he hated to be alone. So of course he supposed age did to. Bounding over, the young tom broke into a wide grin as he addressed her. "Hi! My name is Rainpaw! What's yours?" His blue eyes sparkled kindly as he awaited her response.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 19th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Rainpaw had followed his leader closely as Windclan had headed towards the Seastones. The young tom was determined to make the best of his first gathering, he wanted it to be fun and exciting, but he knew he would have to be respectful as well. The young tom spotted a white feline with black splotches, and he cocked his head slightly. He was debating whether or not in approaching her. He could smell she was from Thunderclan, and the white-furred apprentice knew about the tensions between their two clans as of right now. He didn't know exactly why there were tensions, but honestly he didn't care about the why. Only about the what. And the "what" was that cats were angry at each other, and Rainpaw belived that to not be right. Maybe if I go and talk to her, and be nice, it might make a small difference? She looked alone, and Rainpaw knew that he hated to be alone. So of course he supposed age did to. Bounding over, the young tom broke into a wide grin as he addressed her. "Hi! My name is Rainpaw! What's yours?" His blue eyes sparkled kindly as he awaited her response.
She had been questioning whether to find a clan-mate or someone she recognized. It was a bit overwhelming to be surrounded by so many smells, and she hadn't been to the Windclan border yet, so she was confused as to which clan was surrounding her. She couldn't help but feel tension rising in the clearing, so perhaps it was Windclan? She knew that there had been some trouble between them, and while she was loyal to her clan, she didn't quite understand what was going on. Pulled from her thoughts, the apprentice glanced over as a peppy apprentice greeted her. This must be normal for gatherings.

"Badgerpaw." It was a short and assertive answer. Giving her paws an awkward shuffle, she hastily continued, "Sorry, I don't know what to do really at a gathering, this is my first one."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old July 19th, 2017, 10:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
She had been questioning whether to find a clan-mate or someone she recognized. It was a bit overwhelming to be surrounded by so many smells, and she hadn't been to the Windclan border yet, so she was confused as to which clan was surrounding her. She couldn't help but feel tension rising in the clearing, so perhaps it was Windclan? She knew that there had been some trouble between them, and while she was loyal to her clan, she didn't quite understand what was going on. Pulled from her thoughts, the apprentice glanced over as a peppy apprentice greeted her. This must be normal for gatherings.

"Badgerpaw." It was a short and assertive answer. Giving her paws an awkward shuffle, she hastily continued, "Sorry, I don't know what to do really at a gathering, this is my first one."
"Oh don't worry, I don't know what to do either. But I suppose it's just like talking with others in your own camp clearing. Except with cats from other clans as well." Rainpaw waved his tail excitedly in the air as he took in the Seastones. "Isn't this place absolutley amazing? And the sand!" Raibpaw dug his claws into the small grains underneath his paws. "It's like nothing I've ever felt before. But I like it!" Rainpaw was in complete wonderment of the Seastones. But, the apprentice really was amazed by anything, even the smallest of surprises.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 19th, 2017, 10:55 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Ravenwind entered the clearing slowly, hanging behind most of her fellow Thunderclan warriors. She never really liked Gathering. Sure you got to meet other cats, but that meant talking in front of others. The jet black warrior saw Cherrypaw, one of her few friends on the other side of the Gathering site by her mentor. She wanted to go over but saw some other clan cats around them. The fifteen moon old warrior slid into a spot on where she would be behind everyone, where she could just watch and not embarrass herself. Especially in front of other warriors.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit glanced around the gathering area, eyes wide with awe as the young warrior grinned. It was her first gathering, after all. She took a deep breath, the WindClan warrior slightly tensing at the sight of ThunderClan. Relax she thought to herself, it's a gathering, the true is here for a reason. Still, Caracalspirit couldn't stoop a feeling of dread from gathering in the pit of her stomach as she sat in a nice spot, shaded and cool, and gazed at the moon just to make sure it wasn't covered with clouds. It was the one thing keeping the two feuding Clans at peace, after all.

Tealeaf followed Blazingstar, taking a look around with amazement. The warrior seated herself by Caracalspirit, who turned to her. "You don't think the leaders will fight, do you?" She asked, Tealeaf shook her head. "They wouldn't dare be mouse-brained enough to break the truce!" She replied, cuffing her friend playfully over the ear. "Right.." Caracalspirit replied, a smile appearing on her face. "They're smarter than that." She reassured herself, glancing at the two leaders.
The Bengal warrior padded in behind his leader. He noticed Windclan, already picking spots in the clearing. Sighing, he knew that this was the worst possible thing to happen for the two Clans, but hey, it was the gathering. They were supposed to be under a truce, they were supposed to like each other for this one evening. So, despite Windclan's reluctance on talking to Thinderclan, Storkflight made a move. The fighting wouldn't last forever. Nothing lasted forever. Things would settle in time, but why hate them constantly through the process? Storkflight applied his kind, and most welcoming smile. He approached two warriors, sitting by themself, both smelling of moors. He stuck his tail up, waving high with confidence. His crystal blue eyes sparkled brightly under the moonlight that shone down on the rock strewn beach. With the soft sound of crashing waves in the distance, the night was perfect. Perfect weather, hardly a cloud in the sky. He waved his tail in a sort of greeting to the two warriors, then his black and white striped tail hung low, as to not appear prideful or boastful. "Hello there." He meowed, trying to sound polite and kind. "I don't believe I have met you two yet. My name is Storkflight." His voice was confident, though he was putting himself out there.

That was one thing the warrior knew how to do. He knew how to take lead like that. He didn't care if someone struck him down, because if they did then it was normally for good reason. But someone had to try and be kind. If not, then what was the purpose of the gathering? Gatherings were held to share news between the Clans, not to boast, or hide secrets. So, with the Clans at war, and no one else around, Storkflight figured he could actually make the time worthwhile.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ravenwind entered the clearing slowly, hanging behind most of her fellow Thunderclan warriors. She never really liked Gathering. Sure you got to meet other cats, but that meant talking in front of others. The jet black warrior saw Cherrypaw, one of her few friends on the other side of the Gathering site by her mentor. She wanted to go over but saw some other clan cats around them. The fifteen moon old warrior slid into a spot on where she would be behind everyone, where she could just watch and not embarrass herself. Especially in front of other warriors.
Cherrypaw noticed Ravenwind among the cats and raised her tail in greeting, but the warrior seemed to rethink joining her when she took in the size of the thickening crowd in which the apprentice had found herself. Ravenwind went to sit down in a near the rear. I suppose I can always see her later. We're clanmates afterall she thought to herself, still a little disappointed not to sharing her first gathering with her friend.
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

As calm and relaxed as ever, Grousestar lead Skyclan into the clearing a minute or two after Snowstar had made her entrance with Thunderclan. With a flick of his tail, the brown tom would allow his warriors, apprentices and elders to disperse among the others, trusting that they would behave themselves as they always do while he himself looked towards the stones where the other leaders met.
Pausing to stretch for a moment, he would promptly begin his approach to the stones, occasionally nodding to a cat as he passed them in order to get to where he needed.
As much as he'd love to stay down here and converse with anyone and everyone he could, he knew he couldn't and that as a clan leader, he must sit with the others. But for that reason, he wanted his clan to enjoy themselves here with the other clans. This was Skyclan's third gathering since they had arrived and he believes, just like himself, that his cats were getting fairly used to the smell of the other clans and relatively used to the format of the gatherings in general. Skyclan was finally, truly settling in and Grousestar couldn't be happier.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:19 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Flickerheart, being the snappy cat she was, could normally be found in a corner glaring at the other Clans, fiercely loyal to her own and staying among only them. So it was quite a rare sight to see her mingling about with the other Clan cats, talking and even making a friend or two. Yet that was exactly what the she-cat was doing. She was in a surprisingly good mood today, though you could say she woke up on the right side of the nest (It would be a good idiom, except that would mean she wakes up on the wrong side every other day). Flickerheart sat towards the front of the Gathering, putting in effort to keep a friendly face on.

[Open Post]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skypaw blinked. "Cherrypaw..." He repeated. "That's a nice name. Im Skypaw." He mewed shyly. He was afraid he might embarrass himself. "Who's that?" He asked,
pointing with his tail to the brown warrior.

Character Site

Closed Thread