Today 11:49 AM

Old December 19th, 2023, 08:18 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: above the clouds of Pompeii I sat and waited for the stars

Dunepaw - fast learner
Female [amab] | 14 moons | apprentice
colossal Sandy colored golden cat with two long scars going over their right blue eye.
lately things have taken a grave turn for the worse in dunepaw’s health. She had begun to feel a slight chill even with her thick fluffy coat to protect her. Draping her bushy tail over her paws she found peace while sitting outside the apprentices den. Nearly everyone was asleep by now and as far as she cared the chilly midnight air felt nice. How many moons has it been eh? I miss you brother..I wonder if you’ll ever forgive me for what I’ve done. Even if I was forced I still carry the burden of murder with me. I’m sure I won’t make it to star clan but for now I’ll try my best to redeem myself for the sin I have done.

It wasn’t often she came outside to gaze at the stars but now she found herself doing it nearly every night she possibly could. Puffing out a heavy sigh she watched as the white puff slowly faded. I wonder how big sis is doing? I haven’t spoken to her in moons..I miss her. I have cherryswirl now though so that’s a bonus! She’s like a mother to me..I’ll have to ask her about that some day.
@Beanz

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 19th, 2023 at 08:32 AM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 08:30 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes
Tags; @Kass

Beanfloat was walking around the camp before he spotted Dunepaw she looked a little bit sad or low. He walked over to Dunepaw and sat down next to her curling his tail around his paws and meowed a greetings. "Hey Dune you look a little bit low are you ok?" he was concerned he trusted and loved Dunepaw a lot. Even though Dunepaw is an apprentice Dunepaw was his best friend. He doesn't want to see her sad.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old December 19th, 2023, 08:37 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful

Dunepaw - fast learner
Female [amab] | 14 moons | apprentice
colossal Sandy colored golden cat with two long scars going over their right blue eye.
startled slightly by the sound of beanfloat joining her, she dipped her head in a polite greeting. I’m fine my friend. Just thinking of the good old days when my brother was around. a soft smile crept across her face as she gently nudged the warrior. Still worried about silly ol’ me? If I’d have a say in anything I’d think you were my older brother. she teased bean lightly. Gaze returning to the stars she found herself easing into comfort. Now that I think about it..bean is like a brother to me. Both me and Sandpaw looked up to him and would follow him around aimlessly as kits.

Say do tell me sir bean but do you remember when me and Sandpaw would follow you around as kits? It was priceless! We did everything you did and we even got away with some things as well.
@Beanz

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 19th, 2023, 09:42 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Charredpaw noticed how much of a mess the camp was and immediately got to work trying to tidy it up. "How can you even find anything in this mess?! Gosh! How messy can this place even get?!" He grumbled as he began to tidy, using his tail to dust the path behind him. As he tidied, he didn't even notice Eaglecall and Treestripe joining his little tidy spree.
Old December 19th, 2023, 10:07 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomura Shigaraki View Post

Greenpelt had hussled over to the Camp entrance for Guard duty before he noticed the two cats "Good Grief Starclan... nothing goes right in this clan does it?" he mumbled to himself. "Pepperbounce! Goldfish! What in Starclan's name happened to you Two? oh never mind! TANSYPAW!!!!! TANSYPAW!!!" The ornery Tom Yowled "If ya Ain't too busy Can Ya Gets your booty out here and Check out Goldfish? Cats Ain't Supposed to make that Kind of Face unless something terribly wrong!"

He Glanced at the Camp Entrance then paddled up to Goldfish and Pepperbounce. with a scowl he had noticed the felines limp. "Plz tell me Ya Didn't try to walk on the ice" He mumbled with slight disapprovel "Well? What happened???" he demanded.

he was getting too old for this....

@silver. ,
Pepper Bounce
He/Him - RiverClan - Warrior

Pepper shot his gaze up as he saw GreenPelt come over and start yowling for tansy paw. When GreenPelt mentioned going onto the ice Pepper couldn’t help but lower his head with shame. Stars, this was all such a stupid idea. ‘We tested the ice first and it was sturdy, so I went on first and told goldfish it was all fine. Then goldfish went on and..’ Pepper flinched at the horrifically fresh memory of GoldFish calling for Pepper Bounce to help. He shuddered before continuing his response. ‘the ice broke and she fell in, I went in to save her but she sliced her hind leg real bad and well, I tried to drag her over to camp but she stopped me and said to go to haven springs instead. So we went there and rested for a little bit, then went here. My paws are sore and I have a few scratches on my flank I didn’t notice until GoldFish pointed them out..’ Pepper was all but happy to be explaining something so idiotic.

Pepper glanced over to GoldFish worry in his eyes. ‘If anything it’s my fault I was the one who encouraged the idea of going into the ice, and we just went straight away… GoldFish is hurt the worst out of the both of us I think she caught her injured leg on a rock well I was trying to get her back to camp.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 19th, 2023, 10:17 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

| @Blaze_Songs239 @Fritter |

"Well now ya Know Ice isn't always frozen to the same degree in every spot now don't ya? ya both could have been hurt even worse or even worse, drowned. It's Never a Good idea to play around on the ice" Greenpelt said with a shake of his head. he sighed "next time be more careful. your both lucky nothing worse happened. but you too should get inside the warriors den or medicine cats den and warm up. it's not a good idea to stay outside in this weather after taking a ice dip"
Old December 19th, 2023, 10:32 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes
Tags; @Kass

Beanfloat smiled as Dunepaw nudged him. At least she is being a bit happier. Beanfloat looked seriously at Dunepaw. "You must really miss him huh?" he asked Dunepaw laying his tail gently over the apprentices shoulder. Laughing he purred. "I will always worry about silly o' you." he smiled even more when Dunepaw said he was like a brother. "And your like a little sister to me." He smiled softly. As Dunepaw started joking around he answered. "Well Little o' lady I think I do quiet remember two kits following me EVERYWHERE." Laughing he meowed. "Oh what did you two mousebrains get away with?" he couldn't stop smiling. "I remember that I was turned into a badger and had to carry a couple kits around on my back!"

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old December 19th, 2023, 11:38 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw really didn't want to go back to camp right now since she felt like she was in a lot of trouble but... Oh wait she saw Larkstar in the clearing!

"Larkstar! A bunch of rouges entered our territory. I think I caught six. One caught Weaseltooth up in a fight. I ran off to warn everyone since Greenpelt showed up." @FrostyGalaxy

Last edited by Fish; December 19th, 2023 at 11:42 AM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 12:23 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

A chasm opens up in the pit of her stomach as Icestrike tells her about what had happened. A bird? Right in the middle of camp... and it just... whisked him away. Her expression hardens when he asks she send out a patrol to look for him as if she'd have done anything else. Of course she wanted to look for him. Of course she had to look for him. Briskly, she nods to the elder before glancing around the clearing, looking for the most reliable cats there - or at least the cats she saw first that looked like they needed something to do.

"Fishpaw, Rushwater, Adderpaw, Cloudheart!" She calls to the four, tail swishing behind her urgently, "come on, the five of us are heading out into the territory to look for Fogkit. He was grabbed by a large bird so he could be anywhere - the faster we get moving the better our chances." She didn't mention that their chances of finding him alive at all were even lower than their chances of finding him dropped and dead somewhere. But she wouldn't think about that.

[ totally didn't forget to add cloudheart to this patrol nope ]
[ @Dark // @redshiftreign // @TheLostAmongTheStars // @JackFrost_17 ]

(lmao ur good)

Cloudheart heard his name called in the patrol going out to search for the lost kit, and he snapped to alert right away. He padded up to the others and his leader and nodded. "Right, i'm here... and ready." He said as clearly as he could.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 19th, 2023, 12:47 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw really didn't want to go back to camp right now since she felt like she was in a lot of trouble but... Oh wait she saw Larkstar in the clearing!

"Larkstar! A bunch of rouges entered our territory. I think I caught six. One caught Weaseltooth up in a fight. I ran off to warn everyone since Greenpelt showed up." @FrostyGalaxy

Weaseltooth? And a bunch of rogues? No, absolutely not. With a sharp nod to Adderpaw, Larkstar turns to address the clan.

"Any cat with battle training, come into the territory with Adderpaw and I - we've got a rogue problem!" Anyone who wanted to come would join, and Lark turned her attention back to Adder, "lead the way" she instructed.

[ OPEN TO WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES WITH BATTLE TRAINING - MY NEXT POST WILL BE OUT IN THE TERRITORY MENTIONING THOSE WHO ARE JOINING ]