Last post by Blazing
Today 09:07 PM

Old June 14th, 2018, 08:33 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

She squirmed. She honestly didn’t want kits. But it was a concern. “If we ever decide that we want to have kits, we won’t tell anyone but them about their parents. When they grow up they can choose,”
“I am telling you my honest opinion right now. I want Kits BubbleDrop, I really do.” He meowed with a serious look in his eyes. He stared at the cat, waiting her reaction to this
Old June 14th, 2018, 10:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

@Charmer

Former Post:
Fallenstar's fur had bristled, and he looked massive now. Shinefang hardly noticed. His eye flashed with rage and he leaned into the larger tom's face and snarled out, "A search patrol?! As in one?! Well don't go breaking your back or anything for the cat who dedicated her life to healing her clanmates!" Then the leader asked a question that made Shinefang flinch as if he's been struck. How many patient's had he lost? The memory of the night he lost Acornpaw came flooding back and filled his mind. Acornpaw, lying in his den with a wound on his head. Acornpaw, falling asleep with the poppy seeds the medicine cat had given him in his system. Acornpaw smiling as Shinefang promised him he would be ok and that he'd be able to return to his warrior training in a day or so. The medicine cat bristled, baring his teeth as his claws slipped out and dug into the damp earth. "About half as many medicine cats as your clan has lost in just the last year!" Finally, Fallenstar did the one thing that could have made Shinefang even angrier than he already was: try to put even an inkling of blame on him. If anyone had bothered to tell Shinefang the younger cat had gone missing sooner, he would have been glad to help look. He'd have dried up the river if that's what it took. He'd certainly have tried harder than this cat. Did he even know Juniperpaw? Was she anything to him other than an expendable clanmate? If his body would have let him, he'd have leapt on the Riverclan leader and just started clawing until there was nothing left to claw. Instead, he practically pressed his muzzle into Fallenstar's and shouted. "WHAT WAS I DOING?! MY JOB! CARING FOR MY CLANMATES! You must be as stupid as you are fat or you would know that! Maybe you ought to give it a try!" Shinefang would never take a word of what he was saying back. He didn't care if the other cat attacked him. He didn't care that he didn't have a prayer against a much younger and more powerful cat. He wouldn't be the first to use claws tonight, but if Fallenstar attacked him, so be it. In a way, he almost hoped he would. Shinefang could handle claws and teeth in his pelt. He'd felt them many times before. And maybe, if he felt them now, it would distract him from the agony swelling in his veins at the thoughts that he's never see Junebug again, hear her voice, or see her cringe as she handled the sticky cobwebs that clung to the fur between her pads. She was gone. Just like his kits. Just like his mate. Just like everyone Shinefang cared for!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the old medicine cat shoved his face forward, the burly leader did the same, lapis blue eyes blazed with anger, his irises nothing but slits. "Like you have any right to speak." he spat, "I authorized one search patrol so that all cats could go search. You think I didn't spend sleepless nights looking for her? As you sat in your nest all warm and snug, sleeping peacefully, Riverclan was looking for their Medicine Cat." The larger tom shoved himself forward and let out a low, guttural growl. That sorry excuse for a medicine cat needed to learn how to hold his tongue. The Riverclan leader figured he would help wiht that lesson. "Cute. I seem to recall a rumor about your family. Should I retell it to you? Or are their deaths scorched into your brain enough? A pathetic warrior who became a medicine cat to try and fix what he couldn't do before." Fallenstar held nothing back. Yes, Shinefang's statement about Riverclans medicine cats hurt, they had lost Geckoleaf, than they lost Juniperpaw, but he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he let this pathetic orange tabby stake the blame on him. "Maybe you should try to talk to me about this when you're actually able to save one of your patients." the words rolled off his tongue, and on their journey, they singed his throat. Such hurtful words, as sharp as claws, as fangs. What has he become? Of course, that wasn't the first time the leader has asked himself that question, and every time he did, one of the smallest, quietest voices answered with just as much heat as that Wild fire that was started during the second evil era.

'A husk of your formal self.'

The second when the Skyclan medicine cat shoved his muzzle against his was when he about lost it. The leader saw nothing but red, and that only happened once before. That ended with red as well. He let out a growl and stepped forward, pushing the other back a little. "Good. Than keep it that way. Keep your own little nose tucked away in your own little clan. I'll tell you right now, I've saved more lives than you, and yet here you are crying about a feline you barely even knew." he spat. The words that came from Shinefang's mouth stung, heck they burnt, but he wouldn't back down. He was walking home, peacefully, he promised he'd keep his head down, and here came this bumbling idiot going on about how he missed Juniperpaw so much. "Let me tell you this, pal, Junie didn't belong to you, she didn't belong to Daydream, she belonged to her clan. She helped rebuild her clan. Now why don't you run along pretty boy and save your tears. If any other Riverclan members saw you like this, they'd claw you until this version of you was considered the pretty one, because let me tell you, we searched, we wailed, we called, we cried, and we died a little inside when we came to the terms. Each. And every. One of us." he growled, lowering himself so that he was eye level with the medicine cat, and pushed his muzzle up against the others. "So for someone who's only spent a sliver of time with her, compared to her father, her mother, and her siblings. I could give less than a rat's dung about how you feel and about how your poor little feelings got hurt. You don't get that luxury to cry over her. So scamper along." he hissed. Fallenstar kept the gaze a little longer before he lifted his head, a growl still rumbling in his throat. He wouldn't attack, he couldn't, he promised. He promised Waterstreak, he promised Driftingstorm, he promised Rowanflower, and he promised Cedarsprint. As much as he hated it, Shinefang was a medicine cat, he couldn't and wouldn't lift a claw.
"I would have been out there searching right along with you if you had bothered to send a message to Skyclan!" Shinefang snapped back. "Typical! You mouse-brained leaders think you're the only clan in the forest unless you're fighting each other." How had the clans come to this? When Skyclan made the journey to be closer to the other four, there had been unity. A common cause. Was that the only way the clans could manage to coexist without fighting?

Then, with a sneer, the fish-brained leader brought up his family. The mate he lost. The kits he lost. Then, suddenly, something else was lost. The old tom lifted a clawed paw. "Talk about my mate, one more time! I dare you! You piece of squirrel dirt!" But to his shocked, the leader wasn't finished, and he was spewing idiocy that made the tom back up a step and sheath his claws as he practically doubled over with laughter. "You have some impressive nerve! I didn't know her? I helped train her, fishbrain!" Shinefang huffed, angry flowing through him, again. He was like a storm with quiet punctuated by flashes and burst of deafening sound. But as the leader described the sadness of the clan as they searched, a bit of the rage began to ebb, and there was something he could almost relate to in this strong but arrogant tom. Then, just like that, another insult slithered out of the black tom's muzzle like an eel. "Make me, fish-breath!"Shinefang turned and with a swipe of his back paw, he kicked a cloud of soil at Fallenstar with his back foot as if he were burying dirt.

Go on. Hit me. Hit an elderly medicine cat in front of all four clans and Starclan itself! Maybe then, the rage inside him would let him rest. Maybe then, if he'd made the tom mad enough, her could walk with Slatepelt tonight in Starclan. Would they even let a grouchy,old fleabag like him join their ranks? He smiled sadly, supposing he'd find out soon enough.

Old June 15th, 2018, 06:00 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“I am telling you my honest opinion right now. I want Kits BubbleDrop, I really do.” He meowed with a serious look in his eyes. He stared at the cat, waiting her reaction to this
For once, Bubbledrop was actually scared at their meetings. I want them so badly too! We just... can’t. She dropped her eyes to her paws. “We can’t. Not now. I think I’ll be able to figure this out, just... not yet..” She lifted her eyes once more to smile weakly at him.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 15th, 2018, 07:51 AM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

For once, Bubbledrop was actually scared at their meetings. I want them so badly too! We just... can’t. She dropped her eyes to her paws. “We can’t. Not now. I think I’ll be able to figure this out, just... not yet..” She lifted her eyes once more to smile weakly at him.
DarkStorm nodded and stood up. “I must go now.” He meowed
Old June 15th, 2018, 01:40 PM
boo

Quote:
DarkStorm nodded and stood up. “I must go now.” He meowed
She looked up with sadness in her eyes.
“Why so soon? It always doesn’t last long enough.” She meowed sadly. But she nodded. If he had to go, maybe it was for a good reason.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 15th, 2018, 02:19 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

She looked up with sadness in her eyes.
“Why so soon? It always doesn’t last long enough.” She meowed sadly. But she nodded. If he had to go, maybe it was for a good reason.
“I guess I could stay longer.” He laid back down next to BubbleDrop and purred. He licked the she-cats face
Old June 15th, 2018, 03:45 PM
boo

Quote:
“I guess I could stay longer.” He laid back down next to BubbleDrop and purred. He licked the she-cats face
”Only if you want to,” She reminded him. Purring, she rubbed her cheek against his. She wasn’t used to the secrecy, and the lying and sneaking around at night, but it was completely worth it once she arrived.

~pom~

Old June 15th, 2018, 03:50 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

”Only if you want to,” She reminded him. Purring, she rubbed her cheek against his. She wasn’t used to the secrecy, and the lying and sneaking around at night, but it was completely worth it once she arrived.
“I would want to do ANYTHING with you BubbleDrop. Your the thing that keeps me going.” He purred, rubbing his cheek back in return. ‘I love you’ he thought in his head, nuzzling her again. He twisted his tail around the cat, and tucked it under her
Old June 15th, 2018, 04:35 PM
boo

Quote:
“I would want to do ANYTHING with you BubbleDrop. Your the thing that keeps me going.” He purred, rubbing his cheek back in return. ‘I love you’ he thought in his head, nuzzling her again. He twisted his tail around the cat, and tucked it under her
Yawning, she leaned against his shoulder. His tail was warm, and she twined her own around his. “You’re too loyal,” she murmured. If he would do anything, maybe he had meant it when he said about leaving Shadowclan.
Yawning once more, she buried her head into his fur. She didn’t want to leave, but she knew they would have to soon. For now, she would just sit here.

~pom~

Old June 15th, 2018, 04:40 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Yawning, she leaned against his shoulder. His tail was warm, and she twined her own around his. “You’re too loyal,” she murmured. If he would do anything, maybe he had meant it when he said about leaving Shadowclan.
Yawning once more, she buried her head into his fur. She didn’t want to leave, but she knew they would have to soon. For now, she would just sit here.
DarkStorm set his head on hers, and pushed his body up to her. “I hope that’s a compliment.” He purred, nuzzling the top of her head again. He closed his eyes, and breathed out a deep breath. He groomed the she-cat again, and put his paw over her.