Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old March 17th, 2021, 10:11 AM

Default Re: StarClan Territory

~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail sighed. The battle at the Gathering raged on, Shadowclan and Windclan fighting tooth and claw. Even apprentices were fighting. Shimmertail perked her ears at the scent of something- no, someone. Shimmertail followed the scent and soon, she saw the cat. They were dead but not someone recognizable. Shimmertail padded into full view. “Welcome to Starclan. You seem new. What clan were you in?” Shimmertail mewed softly to the cat.
Old March 17th, 2021, 04:43 PM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

Littleswirl blinked open her eyes. For a moment she thought she was still in the battle, it looked like she was... until she saw her own body. That couldn’t be her, right? She couldn’t be dead, she had to go back and help everyone! She hadn’t even intended on fighting, but that ShadowClan cat had killed her. She let out a low growl at the very thought of him. Looking around more now, she realised she couldn’t recognise anything. She was lost, and didn’t know where to go. There had been so many things she should have done, should have been doing, but instead she was stuck in StarClan, unable to help. @Fierceclaw

Last edited by Yeeter; March 17th, 2021 at 04:43 PM.
Old March 17th, 2021, 05:05 PM

~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail sniffed the air and stopped. Another unrecognizable scent?! Too many cats were dying for her liking. Shimmertail headed towards the scent and she spotted the cat. She came into view. “Hello. I believe you are new?” Shimmertail mewed, trying her best to keep her voice calm.
Old March 17th, 2021, 05:11 PM
I exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail sniffed the air and stopped. Another unrecognizable scent?! Too many cats were dying for her liking. Shimmertail headed towards the scent and she spotted the cat. She came into view. “Hello. I believe you are new?” Shimmertail mewed, trying her best to keep her voice calm.
“I just died, if that’s what you mean” Littleswirl replied, “That sounds really wrong to say though” she added. “Can you see them? WindClan and ShadowClan, fighting at a time of truce. Isn’t StarClan meant to be able to stop that?” She asked, her voice becoming more desperate. “Sorry I didn’t even say my name, I’m Littleswirl, from WindClan.”
Old March 17th, 2021, 05:15 PM

~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. “Welcome Littlewish to Starclan. I’m Shimmertail, formerly from Riverclan. I came to Starclan 8 seasons ago. And yes, Starclan sees the battle but I won’t help. Dawnstar is powerful and she won’t be stopped. I don’t think anyone else wants to stop the battle either.” Shimmertail mewed. She wanted to help but at the same time didn’t want to interfere.
Old March 17th, 2021, 05:33 PM
I exist?

Quote:
~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. “Welcome Littlewish to Starclan. I’m Shimmertail, formerly from Riverclan. I came to Starclan 8 seasons ago. And yes, Starclan sees the battle but I won’t help. Dawnstar is powerful and she won’t be stopped. I don’t think anyone else wants to stop the battle either.” Shimmertail mewed. She wanted to help but at the same time didn’t want to interfere.
Shimmertail’s response made Littleswirl feel sick. StarClan, the group of cats who were supposed to protect the clans, would just watch but not interfere?! It was mouse-brained to let innocent cats die needlessly. She herself seemed to be an example of this. She sat in silence for a moment before asking, “How does this even work? Are there rules to follow, things you have to do?”

Last edited by Yeeter; March 17th, 2021 at 05:34 PM.
Old March 17th, 2021, 05:48 PM

~Shimmerpelt~
Shimmertail looked at Littleswirl calmly. “Well, we just live here. Some cats get to visit cats’ dreams and tell them prophecies, some cats like to look at how the clans are doing. We don’t interfere with the clans much. I like to welcome cats and take care of kits that died. There’s not much to do but it’s better than being in the Dark Forest. The point is, Starclan mostly just watches the clans. Unless there’s a prophecy to give, we stay quiet.” Shimmertail mewed.
Old March 18th, 2021, 12:22 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail sighed. The battle at the Gathering raged on, Shadowclan and Windclan fighting tooth and claw. Even apprentices were fighting. Shimmertail perked her ears at the scent of something- no, someone. Shimmertail followed the scent and soon, she saw the cat. They were dead but not someone recognizable. Shimmertail padded into full view. “Welcome to Starclan. You seem new. What clan were you in?” Shimmertail mewed softly to the cat.
(Sorry for the late reply!)

Stripeseed observed the she-cat, not sure what to say. This really was StarClan, wasn't it? Well, that left no room for doubt. "I..." He found himself at a loss for words for the first time in a long while.

One step at a time.

"My name is Stripeseed. I'm from WindClan," he said at last. His paws were still itching from the heat of the battle, though none of his injuries had stayed with him. Suddenly anxious, the senior warrior twitched one ear, avoiding the she-cat's gaze. "Who are you? And is there any way to tell what's going on, you know. Back... with the Clans?" Great Silverpelt, he better not have died only for WindClan to lose. The stately tom pulled himself to his full height and tried to organize his thoughts, his questions, his fears. He had to do something, take charge, he had to-

He was pacing. He forced himself to sit down and sighed. "How could this happen?" he mumbled to himself. Happen, as in death. Beechnuts to death!

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old March 18th, 2021, 12:49 PM

~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail watched Stripeseed. They were like any cat that had died in a battle. Asking if Starclan could stop the battle. "Welcome Stripeseed to Starclan. I'm Shimmertail, formely Riverclan. Starclan is watching the battle but we won't stop it or interfere in any way. It is up to Shadowclan and Windclan to stop it. Dawnstar has started this and she is strong. She won't be stopped by Starclan. She will have to sort out who she is by herself. Yes, it's sad to see the two clans fighting but these sort of things happen." Shimmertail mewed.
Old March 18th, 2021, 02:36 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail watched Stripeseed. They were like any cat that had died in a battle. Asking if Starclan could stop the battle. "Welcome Stripeseed to Starclan. I'm Shimmertail, formely Riverclan. Starclan is watching the battle but we won't stop it or interfere in any way. It is up to Shadowclan and Windclan to stop it. Dawnstar has started this and she is strong. She won't be stopped by Starclan. She will have to sort out who she is by herself. Yes, it's sad to see the two clans fighting but these sort of things happen." Shimmertail mewed.
Stripeseed's hackles bristled and he whirled on Shimmertail. "These sort of things happen?" he scoffed. "Cats are dying down there! I died down there! What is StarClan for, if you won't twitch your tail to protect your Clans at a sacred full moon Gathering?" The tension that had knotted in his chest began to unravel, and the warrior glanced away, hiding shimmering tears in his eyes. "Even now, I couldn't protect them. How will WindClan ever survive this? Dawnstar is mad. I did everything I could and..." Stripeseed trailed off, his shoulders slumping. He thought that StarClan would have freed him of this. But he was still so, so tired.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site