Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM

Old February 20th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"All right. I have to go to the nursery, anyways." Turtlestrike licked his cheek and then padded into the nursery.
(Let's move this to camp now :3)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old February 20th, 2017, 06:04 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
(Let's move this to camp now :3)
Alright c: )
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:15 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Swoosh. Wind blew against Raggedfur's long pelt as he stepped into the training cave. His fur was now plastered against his skin. Water was falling from the sky, it was raining. He sat down to give his chest fur a quick lick, and let his muscles relax, as they were tense from shivering in the cold. He finally looked up and moved his eyes to the entrance of the cave. His apprentice would be coming soon. He didn't know why he wanted to have an apprentice in the first place. He now felt as if he wasn't capable to train an apprentice to it's fullest to become a warrior. Raggedfur didn't know why he was doubting his self now. This is what he wanted, right? He shook his head to clear his mind. Of course this was what he wanted. This would even give him the chance to be deputy. Thud. His flank slammed against the ground. He noticed he was at the other side of the cave. He must've been pacing again and his claw hooked on a root. He quickly got up. He didn't want to risk anyone seeing him. He padded back to the other side of the cave. He just now realized the crisp air, and the different scent in the cave. He settled himself down again, and began watching the entrance, waiting for his new apprentice to arrive.

@Pathos

[character site]

Last edited by Mistyfoot⚜; February 20th, 2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:04 AM
tired individual

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

( @Wolfybro )

Cloudedsky shrugged. "Yeah," she said, "I've always just had a routine I guess. I never talked to anyone, I waited for anyone who wanted to talk to me, whig wasn't often. So I just slid into a kind of routine. This is the second time it's been broken, but for the same reason." The white she-cat looked the larger tabby pointedly, thankful for Briarbranch's actions of taking her away from the boring everyday things. It was that that she noticed they'd made it out of camp, and she looked around. "How do you know which trees to climb?" she questioned, looking at one thst didn't look very climbable before looking around to find a more possible one.

Last edited by 217; February 20th, 2017 at 10:05 AM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:10 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Ashendust sighed, shifting on her paws.
lotusfang
Old February 20th, 2017, 11:55 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Sunpaw tilted her head slightly, flicking her tail in slight annoyance with herself. Why had she mentioned that at all? It was a dark time in her and really all the clans' recent history. Might as well tell him. After all, it wasn't like this tom would be a Dark Forest cat, seeing as he couldn't even remember his life before being a loner. "The clans had issues with bad leaders all taking over at once recently. Nothing we couldn't handle," she said, playing it off as if they hadn't gotten Skyclan's help at all. She didn't want Stride to think that the clans were weak enough to where they couldn't handle it by themselves if a bad leader took over... Despite the fact that they were, and likely still are. Not everyone likes Starclan, after all.
Stride imitated her, tilting his head to one side as she did. he was't exactly sure why he did that, he just did. Flicking the tip of his tail, the young loner examined the ginger and white Clan cat. He was't used to being around other cats, at least, not as much as he used to be. But he was very social for a loner, and preferred company over being alone, unlike many of the cats he'd met before. "Oh." he said, not really understanding what she'd meant. "Bad leaders? Like... Cats put in charge, but weren't good at leading others..? Or different?" Stride asked, wondering what she had meant by "bad leaders".
Old February 20th, 2017, 12:41 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
( @Wolfybro )

Cloudedsky shrugged. "Yeah," she said, "I've always just had a routine I guess. I never talked to anyone, I waited for anyone who wanted to talk to me, whig wasn't often. So I just slid into a kind of routine. This is the second time it's been broken, but for the same reason." The white she-cat looked the larger tabby pointedly, thankful for Briarbranch's actions of taking her away from the boring everyday things. It was that that she noticed they'd made it out of camp, and she looked around. "How do you know which trees to climb?" she questioned, looking at one thst didn't look very climbable before looking around to find a more possible one.
"Like I've said,I'm really glad I get to take you out today,perhaps more often," the warrior suggested. She wouldn't mind going on often tree climbs with Cloudedsky,the thought made her heart a little giddy on the inside at the thought. Her ears twitched at her question,her green eyes scanned the trees as she thought. "Darker tree are more likely to be wet or have rotten bark which will make you fall in an instant, and are unsafe to climb." she explained briefly,though she was sure her tree facts were probably boring her,"The ones with lighter bark are more likely to hold you. The thicker the better,means better branches."
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:13 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
HarmonyBlade padded over and crouched next to their uncle. "Now let's make it fair." He sneered playfully. "Two against two. Can you take us strong cats?" He tried to intimidate them to throw off their concentration. This is how a battle with a rogue may occur. But getting immersed in a conversation was not good nor would it help you with the battle itself.
Redclaw glanced at harmonyblade as icepaw said "ya we can" (sry for bad reply cant think what to write XD)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; February 21st, 2017 at 06:14 AM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:05 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Redclaw glanced at harmonyblade as icepaw said "ya we can" (sry for bad reply cant think what to write XD)
"Good luck." He purred with amusement as the four cats circled each other, eyes narrowed, muscles tensed and ready to leap into action at the last minute.
Old February 21st, 2017, 05:33 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

An apprentice padded along a steam. She looked around to find someone to play with. The grey she-cat looked at the sky with her silver eyes. They glittered in the light.
Riverpaw looked at the stream. Hoping no one sees her, she jumped in the water and swam around. She saw a fish and went after it. Kicking strong against the small current. She hooked the fish and got to shore. She looked at it and took as bite out of it. She licked her jaws.
"Yum!"
She smiled and licked her jaws again getting the taste off her jaws.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; February 21st, 2017 at 05:35 PM.