Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM

Old March 11th, 2024, 05:27 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Stagskull

Stagskull saw that Larkpaw had been talking to Darkfall when she came over. "Apologies." She said to both of them, her eyes looking at Larkpaw fondly. The apprentice looked away, and Stagakull felt confused for a moment before speaking. "We can get to the territory tour right away if you want. Or we can move onto some stealth." She offered.

[Short, sorry.] @vellichor @Dark

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old March 11th, 2024, 07:25 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 6 Weeks | Just a Scratch

!!!!! The other kit was talking back to him!!!! Not just ignoring him!!!! This had to be the kindest kitten ever Bleedingkit determined and he grinned at Fogkit talking and tried to inch closer only to display just why he had his name.

You see, wobbling meant falling and the little bit of movement was enough to accidentally make the little golden bengal eat dirt.
He was up fast though! Honestly Bleedingkit didnt even seem concerned he face planted into the dirt hard and had bit his own tongue, completely un-noticing of the pain he should be feeling, and instead grinned through the small trickle of blood that was stopping quickly anyways.

Continuing as if nothing had happened the wobbly little kit grinned up at Fogkit and chirped a happy "Miss Tiger your mom? Cool! Miss Tiger's nice, brought me here from Rosa-not-your-mother who's mean and here great! New but great." Fogkit was lucky to have Miss Tiger as a mother, she was so much better then Rosa had been given she'd seen Bleedingkits wobbles but didnt snap at him and even let him play with her tail! She was big and strong and chased off mean Rosa and even gave the kitten a name and a new mom!

"I gotta mom too. Uuuuuuhhh her!" A little golden paw pointed over to where Lostspark was wrangling some of her other kits "New nice fire Mom!" Large blue eyes tilted as the tom cocked his head at Fogkit, curious. "You know lots, white stuff is interesting. Can you tell me new stuff, any stuff?" Fogkit was obviously a genius so maybe he could inform Bleedingkit about this new place so the baby wasnt so confused all the time.

Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogkit watches the little kit with curiosity. Although, he supposes this kit wouldn’t know where Fogkit came from, being so much younger than himself. Then Bleedingkit begins to wobble and Fogkit tilts his head. Is he ok-?

”Ah- are you ok??” Fogkit leans over, examining the kit. Well he seems alright… His eye looks ok. Then Fogkit spots the blood dripping from his mouth and he screws his face up. ”Uh-“

”Dawnstar? Well, no she’s not my mo- wait, Rosa-what-now?” How can a kit talk so fast? Let alone with a bleeding mouth? He’s never met anyone named Rose-whatever. And Dawnstar is NOT his mom. Just a mentor-figure. If anything Slytiger is his dad, Dawnstar just likes him.

Then the kit gestures to Lostspark, and he slowly blinks. ”Her name is Lostspark, not fire- and my name is Fogkit, not white stuff,” Fogkit huffs. “And I don’t know that much. I don’t know what you don’t know, except the names of people apparently.”

Old March 11th, 2024, 08:59 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@ChaosBringer. [Will be moving this to ShadowClan territory next post]

Dawnstar was disappointed to learn that after being here for a few moons, the only Cryingelk had learned was the territory. It was better than nothing, but still. It only reminded her of how bad ShadowClan warriors were doing. If she had to start shredding clanmates again to ensure they get their damn duties done then no one better complain about it. She was not even asking for that much.

"You can show me how you hunt while we're out. I doubt you'll need to be taught much outside of proper stealth. Then we'll how you do in battle with a bit of sparring." Dawnstar told him, eyes drifting around in search of Meadowpaw. She didn't know where the apprentice was, but Dawnstar had told her they'd begin their training as soon as she was done with the meeting. If she wasn't here now, Dawnstar wasn't wasting her breath calling for her. She'll take Meadowpaw out later.

"Come on, let's go."She huffed leading the way out of camp and into the territory.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 13th, 2024, 12:32 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
tags; -

Fogkit watches the little kit with curiosity. Although, he supposes this kit wouldn’t know where Fogkit came from, being so much younger than himself. Then Bleedingkit begins to wobble and Fogkit tilts his head. Is he ok-?

”Ah- are you ok??” Fogkit leans over, examining the kit. Well he seems alright… His eye looks ok. Then Fogkit spots the blood dripping from his mouth and he screws his face up. ”Uh-“

”Dawnstar? Well, no she’s not my mo- wait, Rosa-what-now?” How can a kit talk so fast? Let alone with a bleeding mouth? He’s never met anyone named Rose-whatever. And Dawnstar is NOT his mom. Just a mentor-figure. If anything Slytiger is his dad, Dawnstar just likes him.

Then the kit gestures to Lostspark, and he slowly blinks. ”Her name is Lostspark, not fire- and my name is Fogkit, not white stuff,” Fogkit huffs. “And I don’t know that much. I don’t know what you don’t know, except the names of people apparently.”

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

The kitten looked.... Kinda confused honestly. Why would Fogkit ask if he's ok? It didnt really hurt and he fell like this all the time, it probably wouldnt even warrant going to new-mama for healing. A quick flip of the tongue and it was only the now slightly rusty tint to the blond fur that showed it ever happened.

The confusion was wiped away by a small giggle though, as the other kits bafflement prompted an explanation. "Yanno. Rosa didnt wanna be mom so I get new one! Like you!" Fogkits denial of Dawnstar being his mom was not believed in the slightest, filed in the same 'not your original mother but is your new mother now' situation they seemed to share. "Think that's her name yeah..." Lostspark was a hard name to remember for a little kit, Mama or new-mama was easier.

And Fogkit already told Bleedingkit his name! The white still he mentioned were the cobwebs, not knowing what the name for them was. The kit didnt voice that though, too scared that'd be the thing that would cause Fogkit to hate him.

No instead his eyes shined, looking up at the older tom and shyly asked. "I dunno much here. Not even names, could you teach pretty please? We can play too if you want?" The small bengal would understand if he didnt wanna, well used to being rejected and not wanted by 'normal' cats. He really hoped though.
Old March 14th, 2024, 02:33 AM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Moonmeadow
They/them | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow brightened a bit at the news of having a new apprentice, Scratchpaw, but it was still weighed down by the mentions of the deaths and the issues with the Windclan border. Well, no matter, the feline stood up as their leader dismissed the clan, looking around the clearing for Scratchpaw to welcome him. They were so happy! Their first ever apprentice, they were sure that they would be one of the very best.

Moonmeadow purred loudly as they found the apprentice and lowered their head, greeting the young tom with a smile, "Hello, little one. I promise I'll do my best to become the best warrior you can be. We can start training as soon as you are ready." The feline curled their tail and watched the apprentice with gentle, but curious eyes. The little cat was previously an outsider after all, Moonmeadow wonders what Scratchpaw may already know.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @Collieheart - Scratchpaw ]

Scratchpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Scratchpaw fidgeted at being mentioned to the entire clan — he'd expected it of course, but the attention made his pelt crawl nonetheless. He focused on the name of his mentor — Moonmeadow. He glanced around and hoped the cat would approach him first, as he had no idea who it was.

Fortunately, they did. He only nodded to them at first, but after a moment forced his mouth to say, "Thank you. It's, uh, it's good to meet you." He flicked the tip of his tail, unsure what he was expected to say. "Um. I look forward to training."

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:49 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 12:17 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

The kitten looked.... Kinda confused honestly. Why would Fogkit ask if he's ok? It didnt really hurt and he fell like this all the time, it probably wouldnt even warrant going to new-mama for healing. A quick flip of the tongue and it was only the now slightly rusty tint to the blond fur that showed it ever happened.

The confusion was wiped away by a small giggle though, as the other kits bafflement prompted an explanation. "Yanno. Rosa didnt wanna be mom so I get new one! Like you!" Fogkits denial of Dawnstar being his mom was not believed in the slightest, filed in the same 'not your original mother but is your new mother now' situation they seemed to share. "Think that's her name yeah..." Lostspark was a hard name to remember for a little kit, Mama or new-mama was easier.

And Fogkit already told Bleedingkit his name! The white still he mentioned were the cobwebs, not knowing what the name for them was. The kit didnt voice that though, too scared that'd be the thing that would cause Fogkit to hate him.

No instead his eyes shined, looking up at the older tom and shyly asked. "I dunno much here. Not even names, could you teach pretty please? We can play too if you want?" The small bengal would understand if he didnt wanna, well used to being rejected and not wanted by 'normal' cats. He really hoped though.

Fogkit

shadowclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
tags; -

”Didn’t want to be-?” Fogkit starts, then widens his in realization. Ah. This kit was abandoned. Sort of like himself.

”Yeah. I guess we’re alike.” Fogkit tilts his head. This kid is smart, piecing together this stuff so quickly. Albeit loudly. Maybe he could teach Bleedingkit some stuff. Fogkit, after all, knows a little at least.

”Not even names, huh? Well, if you stick with me maybe I can teach you a thing or two.” Fogkit shrugs. He could act as a big brother. A painful jolt of a memory enters his mind and he shakes his head. Don’t think about sisters, nope, stop.

Old March 30th, 2024, 10:48 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She padded into camp, tail lashing and fur just slightly bristled. Her anger was at a low simmer at the moment. Dawnstar was sure she'd work herself up into a decent rage by the end of this meeting. Even though it wasn't everyone, her clan was more than just one cat, so the whole clan would bear the brunt of the leader's wrathful disappointment.

"ShadowClan, gather." Dawnstar roared, clearing the leap to the Shadowledge in one powerful bound. She paced the length of the rock twice before forcing herself to sit down. There was no reason for her to screech right this second, she had ceremonies to get through.
#shcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @fading @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @elaif @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:52 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Silvershadow and Brightfur immediately gather, not wanting to waste any time.

(OOC: I'm still learning how to do long posts, so expect unpredictable amounts of words/formatting.)

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 30th, 2024, 11:07 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |
Moonmeadow looked up from the prey pile where they were taking a peek trough to take a snack for themself and over to the shadowledge where Dawnstar was. The warrior swiftly forgot of the prey and made her way on huge, shadowy paws to find a spot to listen to the leader. Hopefully it would be mostly good news. The warrior thought to herself and looked around for a clear spot near the middle. They settled and gave their full attention to Dawnstar, awaiting the leader’s words.
Old March 30th, 2024, 11:10 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Spiderpaw arrived with 'Little'paw.

Flamepaw arrived.

Eaglepaw arrived.

Littlepaw arrived next to Spiderpaw.

Twistedkit arrived.

Salamanderkit arrived.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 30th, 2024 at 11:11 PM.