Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old April 24th, 2020, 02:54 PM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

meanwhile, wildpelt was having difficulties with this shadowclan apprentice, who would not leave him alone. she had got off him when he said rose. she was nagging him.
Old April 24th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
It was a peaceful evening to be out alone at least. It wasn't yet warm enough for the greenleaf insects who droned on throughout the night, but the air was just chilled enough, and there was very little breeze. The sound of the water filled the area, and the forest surrounding the she-cat drowned out any other noises save for the occasional owl or far off dog. It was truly something worth risking a little bit of trouble for.

But her solitude does not last for long. No, it never would, she reckoned. Lifting her head, she turns to look at Ravenspirit. Her icy eyes flash in the thin light of the crescent moon above, her expression unreadable. She'd heard... Sounds, on her way out here. But she'd been foolish enough to brush them off. With a sigh the cat looks away again, instead watching the creek. She didn't wish to answer, to destroy the quiet song she'd become so wrapped up in. But he did make the effort, so she should at least put in some of her own too.

"That attack from ShadowClan..." she begins. "I know Duskstar got information before it came, but we were still so unprepared. I... I had practiced fighting once with Flintspirit, but it wasn't enough." Plumpaw hesitates to continue then, her usually strong voice faltering. "Everything happened so fast. I felt powerless to help. It was like that patrol all over again. Watching somebody die, doing nothing that could possibly save their life. I'd lost. And we lost again, to ShadowClan."

@Shimm
The dark tabby that seemed like he appeared out of the shadows quietly walked over and sat by the molly. He wasn't too close nor far away, a good tail length or two. They sat there side by side watching the fish dance in the moon-light water. Ravenspirit listened silently, his gaze looking everywhere but at her.
'I felt powerless
Those words hit like a boulder was dropped on him. Flattening his ears the tom instantly felt guilty for leaving her to feel like that. "I'm sorry." He didn't want to fill the silence with meaningless words which were why those two words were all he said and he meant it. His bright yellow eyes watched as the leaf buds were shaking.
'Watching somebody die, doing nothing that could possibly save their life.'
Something clicked in his head. 'Watch somebody die'? The older warrior thought about that sentence. She had a previous mentor before but who was it? It was so long ago and with his memory, the only thing he could recall was the death of a clanmate. Was it her mentor? It could explain why she was so off with me in the beginning and the patrol they went on...
Old April 24th, 2020, 06:02 PM
i am kenough

His apology doesn't sink in very deep for the molly, who watched the water with a forlorn look in her eyes. "You really got on my nerves... You know? There I was, only a few steps away from becoming a warrior when my mentor dipped out, and you'd been... Acting like I was barely a kit." Plumpaw sounded spent, idly swirling a claw around in the water. Suddenly though, she turns to look at Ravenspirit, blue eyes round and lit up. "But you have to believe me, I didn't go to Duskstar and complain or demand her to do what she did. I don't know why she did that. I don't even care for it. I..." Trailing off, she sighs. "I'm not that desperate." She felt bad to have potentially ostracized the older tom, and seemed to hold a bit of hope that their relationship hadn't been ruined by their leader's foolish and unnecessary involvement.

@Shimm
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Queen of Laziness

"I did not know how far along you were in your training. I suppose that I should have asked you first before assuming." He gave a dry chuckle as he shook his head barely from side to side. "You got on my nerves too Plumpaw. I never met a molly nearly as much spunk as you have. When you commented on how I spend too much time with my kits extremely hurt me." He was looking at the water until he saw in the side of his sight the apprentice turn to him. She wanted him to look at her, to see the truth she was telling.
Turning to Plumpaw he nodded. "I believe you. I suppose Duskstar could tell how our wavelengths were uneven and decided to take a break from each other seemed good." The dark tabby said. He watched as a glimmer of hope twinkled in her eye. "How about we start over?" It seemed better than trying to act as if they weren't at each other's throats in the past.
"I'm Ravenspirit. Nice to meet you." Holding out his paw.
@implimm
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:59 AM
i am kenough

So, her comment on his family is what got him. She supposed that was fair enough. At the same time, he did hold responsibility for her. And it wasn't entirely fair that she'd been left to her own devices, although the apprentice easily made the best of things. Flintspirit's training match with Hazelpaw had been... Not great, but interesting at least. And the she-cat was eager still to meet with Moonbird some time soon. All in all, without that Duskstar's interference, Plumpaw had secured herself a stable place in ThunderClan as she clawed her way to a warrior's title.
So, when the tom suggests rebooting their relationship, she can only laugh. It was a dry laugh, and it didn't last very long, but amusement glittered in her eyes as she withdrew her forearm and turned to look at Ravenspirit. "Ah, Ravenspirit. I'm Plumpaw." Cocking her head at his gesture, she allows him the satisfaction of extending her own paw to tap his. "Do we call this meeting a pleasure?" Getting past their differences and miscommunications had definitely changed things. The silver molly seemed different, far less wound-up then she had been in the past. It was a tangible change.
[ @Shimm ]
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:29 AM
Queen of Laziness

A sigh of relief escaped his maw as the molly took his paw, the olive branch. "Yes, yes we do." He said with a genuine smile towards the apprentice. "So tell me, how long are you in your training? What have you been taught so I can help you become the warrior you deserve to be?" The question he should have asked when they were first paired together. This was nice, he liked this version better than her sass; even though it did make things interesting.
Within that heartbeat, as he waited for her to answer so many thoughts rushed through his head. Would she be a warrior by now if we weren't at each other's throats? He furrowed his eyebrows internally, keeping his face neutral. What happened to her? Something horrible must have happened for her mentor to leave and for her to be so on guard, right? It doesn't matter, we're making up and starting fresh. All I should care about it helping her become a warrior...
Old May 1st, 2020, 04:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Her pawtips were dipped in the chilly water, head resting on her arms. It was overcast, but the gentle noise of the Creek was welcome. The air was damp, and smelled of wet leaves and dirt. It was Sageflurry's favorite smell. Calming and welcome.

The Warrior had left the camp to get away from all the yelling, seemed to be happening a lot these days. Specifically from Duskstar. Although the molly had a good reason to yell, lots of.... well lots of interesting cat's had been joining and causing a ruccus.

@Wolfie

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 8th, 2020, 10:29 AM
i am kenough

She returns his smile. "Alright then," the molly murmurs. And then she blinks thoughtfully. "Well, I can hunt pretty well. I don't have a lot of skill in hunting up in the trees though, and tracking... Well that's kinda par, I guess." Falling into quiet, Plumpaw muses. "I suppose the only thing I can think of at least is just more battle training. Flintspirit tried, but it was very short and he didn't really teach any moves just went and said 'hey try to attack me, okay that didn't work bye..' And that wasn't really helpful." The apprentice frowns as she recalls that ragtag group. So many cats had first attended, then wandered off! She was left with some new tom, and their lack of coordination didn't serve either of them too well.
[ @Shimm Again, sorry for the long hold up aaa]
Old May 11th, 2020, 11:28 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@SilentLamb
Fleetwind limped his way to the side of the creek and plopped down with a sigh. His leg hurt and his missing paw hurt and his mind hurt and his heart hurt and EVERYTHING hurt! The tabby warrior couldn’t help feeling a bit sorry for himself... or a lot sorry for himself. He sighed and turned his gaze to the creek and watched it trickle by with a frown. Fleetwind wanted to go back to his normal self and lose the bitterness that still get like it was suffocating him, but he couldn’t figure out how to be happy again. It felt, to him, as though nothing would ever make him feel happy again. How was he to be a warrior now? That was the question that haunted him every moment of every day. How could he fight and hunt for his clan when he was missing a whole paw? Hissing to himself, he took his good paw and thrust it through the water, disrupting the flow and shattering the glassy mirage.
Old May 11th, 2020, 11:51 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Beau

( oof here we go!)

Sitting a ways away , Elmsparks gaze went towards a certain tom that to him looked grumpy . Eyes sparking he leapt to his paws and trotted over , his voice sounding like an excited apprentice on their first day "heya! What's wrong ? You look grumpy " . This may make him look like an odd ball . .but hey , it was him. "Wow! Look at dat -" he crouched to look at the toms missing paw " where did you get that from? Fightin?"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )