Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM

Old October 3rd, 2020, 03:01 AM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Darkpaw sighed, she was feeling alone again. Even surrounded by these cats, most of their faces seemed blank. She shivered and that's when she heard the voices, the black cats closed in around her. The world dimmed and slowed to a stop as the black cats appeared, their whispers growing loud. She teared up a bit and she released a shuddered sigh. All she could hear was them. The ground trembled, as did she. Not good enough. They don't like you. They hate you. Give up. The tears got larger and she took deep breaths. She would ignore them. She was fine. She closed her eyes and took more deep breaths until the whispers stopped. She opened her tear filled eyes and looked around, the cats were gone. She smiled to herself. She would be fine. She just had to keep doing this. Dealing with it and being with her friends. She would be fine. Right? Yeah. She'd be fine. She noticed a cat staring at her from across the clearing. She tilted her head to the left slightly and approached them. "Uh.. hi! Why are you.. uhm.. staring at me?"

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; October 3rd, 2020 at 03:02 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 03:25 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

Darkpaw sighed, she was feeling alone again. Even surrounded by these cats, most of their faces seemed blank. She shivered and that's when she heard the voices, the black cats closed in around her. The world dimmed and slowed to a stop as the black cats appeared, their whispers growing loud. She teared up a bit and she released a shuddered sigh. All she could hear was them. The ground trembled, as did she. Not good enough. They don't like you. They hate you. Give up. The tears got larger and she took deep breaths. She would ignore them. She was fine. She closed her eyes and took more deep breaths until the whispers stopped. She opened her tear filled eyes and looked around, the cats were gone. She smiled to herself. She would be fine. She just had to keep doing this. Dealing with it and being with her friends. She would be fine. Right? Yeah. She'd be fine. She noticed a cat staring at her from across the clearing. She tilted her head to the left slightly and approached them. "Uh.. hi! Why are you.. uhm.. staring at me?"

Sparrowpaw expression seemed to change to bitterness, Great the traitor's talking to me he thought. Now he had to talk to this Anti-Icestar-traitor-evil-revolutionist-cat-apprentice thing.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he stopped to catch his breathe, "I-i wasn't staring at you!" the tom said.
His tail fluffed up a little and he seathed his claws, Calm down Sparrow, everything's fine. he thought. Actually if his idea was true what would he even do about it? He's only an apprentice with no friends, how could he defeat a revolution without telling anyone? Wait was this even a revolution? What if there was no group and Dawnstar wanted to kill those cats for other reasons?
Old October 3rd, 2020, 08:38 AM

Swiftkit chased after a beetle happily.

Silkkit sat down looking fir someone to talk to.
Open
Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:12 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post

Sparrowpaw expression seemed to change to bitterness, Great the traitor's talking to me he thought. Now he had to talk to this Anti-Icestar-traitor-evil-revolutionist-cat-apprentice thing.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he stopped to catch his breathe, "I-i wasn't staring at you!" the tom said.
His tail fluffed up a little and he seathed his claws, Calm down Sparrow, everything's fine. he thought. Actually if his idea was true what would he even do about it? He's only an apprentice with no friends, how could he defeat a revolution without telling anyone? Wait was this even a revolution? What if there was no group and Dawnstar wanted to kill those cats for other reasons?
Darkpaw unconsciously stepped back when he seemed to get angry. Did she say something wrong? She sure hoped not. "It.. seemed like you were." She really didn't want to make him anymore angry. She wanted another friend. Darkpaw gave him a small apologetic smile and said, "M-Maybe I was wrong, sorry." She saw another one of those black cats behind Sparrow. She almost gasped in surprise and barely managed to hold it back. She heard a whisper in her ear, He's scared of you. Rumors. He doesn't like you. You'll always be alone. Darkpaw managed to somehow keep up the smile as the whispers continued. Her eyes were filled with fear but she quickly hid any sign of fear. Nobody even knew. Nobody even knew about everything she was told. Everything she saw. Everything she.. felt. Nobody would ever know. Because she would be killed for telling. That's what they told her, if she told anyone, she would die a gruesome death. And lie in a ditch for days until her body was finally found. She held back a shiver and her smile faded.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:26 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:

Darkpaw unconsciously stepped back when he seemed to get angry. Did she say something wrong? She sure hoped not. "It.. seemed like you were." She really didn't want to make him anymore angry. She wanted another friend. Darkpaw gave him a small apologetic smile and said, "M-Maybe I was wrong, sorry." She saw another one of those black cats behind Sparrow. She almost gasped in surprise and barely managed to hold it back. She heard a whisper in her ear, He's scared of you. Rumors. He doesn't like you. You'll always be alone. Darkpaw managed to somehow keep up the smile as the whispers continued. Her eyes were filled with fear but she quickly hid any sign of fear. Nobody even knew. Nobody even knew about everything she was told. Everything she saw. Everything she.. felt. Nobody would ever know. Because she would be killed for telling. That's what they told her, if she told anyone, she would die a gruesome death. And lie in a ditch for days until her body was finally found. She held back a shiver and her smile faded.

Sparrowpaw sighed before looking at Darkpaw, he seemed to tilt his head seeing the she-cat's expression, Maybe she's guilty for betraying her clan? he thought.
"So you're Darkpaw right? I'm Sparrowpaw." the tom said.
He flicked his tail a little, hopefully this cat felt some guilt for her disloyalty. The tabby's expression was cold, bitter, he looked up into the sky, it was clear and sunny, possibly an omen? But of what? He was no medicine cat anyways and he knew nothing of those weird ghosts.
"Say, who's your mentor?" he asked Darkpaw.

Last edited by Caramel; October 3rd, 2020 at 02:26 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:32 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

Sparrowpaw sighed before looking at Darkpaw, he seemed to tilt his head seeing the she-cat's expression, Maybe she's guilty for betraying her clan? he thought.
"So you're Darkpaw right? I'm Sparrowpaw." the tom said.
He flicked his tail a little, hopefully this cat felt some guilt for her disloyalty. The tabby's expression was cold, bitter, he looked up into the sky, it was clear and sunny, possibly an omen? But of what? He was no medicine cat anyways and he knew nothing of those weird ghosts.
"Say, who's your mentor?" he asked Darkpaw.
Darkpaw quickly threw on a fake smile, making it as real as possible. "Yeah, I'm Darkpaw." She tilted her head for a moment when he asked her who her mentor was. Mentor..? Oh. Right. "Oh, Blackhaze, he's my adopted brother. Since I uh.. don't really have other family. His family is my family." And then the smile was real. She loved Black. But he was always so busy now. And with that thought, her smile fell and she frowned. She was looking at the ground now. She missed Blackie. He was such a good brother. She never felt the pain until she spoke about him. That's when it hurt. And everytime it hurt, the voices spoke up. Every. Time. He doesn't love you. Forget him. He's a liar. He's a TRAITOR. He HATES YOU. He doesn't miss you! The dark furred she-cat could barely hold back her tears. There was no way she was crying in front of this new friend. No. He'd ask what was wrong it would all go downhill from there. She'd die. And so would her friends. Her family. All of them. She couldn't condemn them to that. She couldn't. She let out a shuddered sigh and looked back up at Sparrow with another fake smile. She was so good at them. And they always hurt.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:40 PM
oh, how i love you..

( @StarSpirit2009 Time to two time in the same thread lol)

Darkpaw padded around clearing, she was wondering where Blackie always was. He was never around when she was. It was strange. And it made her miss him so much more. Then her thoughts went silent. She knew what always happened after she thought about him. She always knew. The dark cats surrounded her, laughing at her. Taunting her. Tell her she wasn't good enough. You're not good enough for your brother! He doesn't want you! He'll never love you! You're always going to be ALONE. That's where she cut the line. She took deep breaths, closing her eyes. The voices quickly faded. This was fine. She was fine. Just find a friend. She glanced almost frantically around the clearing, so many unfamiliar faces. She was in a sea of unknown. She could barely keep herself from hyperventilating. She was FINE. She sighed and her eyes landed on what appeared to be a.. kit? Hm. But they seemed like an apprentice. They would be a perfect friend. She approached them with her usual winning smile. "Hi! I'm Darkpaw! What's your name?"

(Fair warning, you don't have to post answers as long as mine lol)

Baby, my phone!

Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:40 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:

Darkpaw quickly threw on a fake smile, making it as real as possible. "Yeah, I'm Darkpaw." She tilted her head for a moment when he asked her who her mentor was. Mentor..? Oh. Right. "Oh, Blackhaze, he's my adopted brother. Since I uh.. don't really have other family. His family is my family." And then the smile was real. She loved Black. But he was always so busy now. And with that thought, her smile fell and she frowned. She was looking at the ground now. She missed Blackie. He was such a good brother. She never felt the pain until she spoke about him. That's when it hurt. And everytime it hurt, the voices spoke up. Every. Time. He doesn't love you. Forget him. He's a liar. He's a TRAITOR. He HATES YOU. He doesn't miss you! The dark furred she-cat could barely hold back her tears. There was no way she was crying in front of this new friend. No. He'd ask what was wrong it would all go downhill from there. She'd die. And so would her friends. Her family. All of them. She couldn't condemn them to that. She couldn't. She let out a shuddered sigh and looked back up at Sparrow with another fake smile. She was so good at them. And they always hurt.

Sparrowpaw's expression quickly switched from trying to socialize to shock and bitterness, Of course Blackhaze's her mentor, they might have set it up too! he thought. He flicked his tail again, what did this apprentice know? I mean her mentor is Blackhaze and Shrewpaw is her friend so she must be apart of their traitor group. What did Shrewpaw say? Dawnstar wants to get rid of the cats who know her secret? he thought, what secret? I bet these cats don't know anything about Dawnstar! he thought.
"........O-oh so Blackhaze's your mentor huh....? M-mine is uhhh Buckspring, say isn't Shrewpaw you're brother?" Sparrowpaw asked.

Last edited by Caramel; October 3rd, 2020 at 02:41 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:51 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
( @StarSpirit2009 Time to two time in the same thread lol)

Darkpaw padded around clearing, she was wondering where Blackie always was. He was never around when she was. It was strange. And it made her miss him so much more. Then her thoughts went silent. She knew what always happened after she thought about him. She always knew. The dark cats surrounded her, laughing at her. Taunting her. Tell her she wasn't good enough. You're not good enough for your brother! He doesn't want you! He'll never love you! You're always going to be ALONE. That's where she cut the line. She took deep breaths, closing her eyes. The voices quickly faded. This was fine. She was fine. Just find a friend. She glanced almost frantically around the clearing, so many unfamiliar faces. She was in a sea of unknown. She could barely keep herself from hyperventilating. She was FINE. She sighed and her eyes landed on what appeared to be a.. kit? Hm. But they seemed like an apprentice. They would be a perfect friend. She approached them with her usual winning smile. "Hi! I'm Darkpaw! What's your name?"

(Fair warning, you don't have to post answers as long as mine lol)
"I'm Littlepaw". Mewed the small white tomcat. "Hi Darkpaw".
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 3rd, 2020, 02:55 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

Sparrowpaw's expression quickly switched from trying to socialize to shock and bitterness, Of course Blackhaze's her mentor, they might have set it up too! he thought. He flicked his tail again, what did this apprentice know? I mean her mentor is Blackhaze and Shrewpaw is her friend so she must be apart of their traitor group. What did Shrewpaw say? Dawnstar wants to get rid of the cats who know her secret? he thought, what secret? I bet these cats don't know anything about Dawnstar! he thought.
"........O-oh so Blackhaze's your mentor huh....? M-mine is uhhh Buckspring, say isn't Shrewpaw you're brother?" Sparrowpaw asked.
Darkpaw nodded, "Mhm! Why do you ask?" Her happy tone was so easy to fake. So easy. Hurt so much. She was fine. Yes. She was fine. Her mind was breaking itself down. Her thoughts dissipating in her mind. She couldn't think. She couldn't feel. Her words got caught in her throat. Then she blinked and her mind immediately rebuilt itself and she was perfectly fine. "S-So uhm, do you have any siblings?" She smiled brightly. Fake. The voices screamed, FAKE! They were practically chanting now. Darkpaw just completely shut them out. Ignoring them. She had to.

Baby, my phone!