Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old November 20th, 2020, 08:59 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

How went the training? It was going alright he supposed, although he STILL didn't feel ready. Should he tell him that? He didn't want to seem like a wimp, but the elder's niceness made Shrewpaw feel more secure, able to mew I can hunt well. I caught that myself. he added, chest puffing out a little before continuing. I'm worried about my final assessment though. I know a lot of moves, and I can do most of them pretty well, but I still don't think I'll be able to beat Dawnstar! I don't want to be shamed in front of everyone like Ashpaw or kicked out! That would be awful! @Peril
Old November 21st, 2020, 09:39 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
How went the training? It was going alright he supposed, although he STILL didn't feel ready. Should he tell him that? He didn't want to seem like a wimp, but the elder's niceness made Shrewpaw feel more secure, able to mew I can hunt well. I caught that myself. he added, chest puffing out a little before continuing. I'm worried about my final assessment though. I know a lot of moves, and I can do most of them pretty well, but I still don't think I'll be able to beat Dawnstar! I don't want to be shamed in front of everyone like Ashpaw or kicked out! That would be awful! @Peril
l Hailstorm l
"Aye, I had the same worries when I was an apprentice." the elder remarked softly, "But you'll get over them soon enough. If you're worried, ask your mentor to take you out more. That's what I did. Look at me now! I've survived pretty well, haven't I?" he asked in a joking tone.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old November 21st, 2020, 09:26 PM
You're stuck with me

It was at the least nice to know he wasn't the only one completely terrified of the warrior's assessment, that even this elder who seemed so sure of himself now had been worried about what would happen. Shrewpaw couldn't shake the feeling that with Dawnstar, failure would be a much more awful situation, and he couldn't help but ask, if only to get a bit of background knowledge on which leader the tom was coming from, Which leader gave you your assessment? Was it Icestar, or whoever was before her? He knew he ought to know who came before Icestar, but she had been leader all his life, up until her daughter killed her anyway. @Peril
Old November 22nd, 2020, 09:09 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
It was at the least nice to know he wasn't the only one completely terrified of the warrior's assessment, that even this elder who seemed so sure of himself now had been worried about what would happen. Shrewpaw couldn't shake the feeling that with Dawnstar, failure would be a much more awful situation, and he couldn't help but ask, if only to get a bit of background knowledge on which leader the tom was coming from, Which leader gave you your assessment? Was it Icestar, or whoever was before her? He knew he ought to know who came before Icestar, but she had been leader all his life, up until her daughter killed her anyway. @Peril
l Hailstorm l
"I do not recall who was leader then." He answered thoughtfully.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old November 23rd, 2020, 02:15 PM
You're stuck with me

That was odd, he figured a cat would remember that kind of thing, but apparently this old dude was.......kind of losing his mind. Not wanting to get him worked up about it or anything, Shrewpaw dipped his head to the elder before turning, the remaining prey in his jaws. It looked like he WAS going to be headed for the nursery after all, and all the loud children. Yippee. @Peril
Old November 24th, 2020, 09:20 AM
clearing away the dust

@gs29513 @Peril
(Hope I'm not too late!!)

Owlfeather padded into the den, taking a moment to regain her mental bearings before finding her nest and laying down. Her mind had kept leaving her lately, and Dawnstar had confined her to camp because of it. She noticed the other elder who she wasn't as familiar with, other than the strange fact that he had the same name as her granddaughter and Icestar's daughter, Hailstorm, who had killed the former leader. She'd never been able to get used to that fact, and would likely be uncomfortable around him at least slightly because of it. She gave him a quiet nod before smiling at Shrewpaw.

"Good to see you, dear," she purred to the apprentice. "I hope training has been going well, you seem well on your way to warriorhood," she smiled as she praised.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 24th, 2020, 11:57 AM
You're stuck with me

@punkscape @Peril
Oh, Owlfeather was here now. Shrewpaw had taken a step back as Owlfeather, the elder he really respected came in. She had been a really, really good warrior, and of course she was Icestar's mother and Dawnstar's grandmother. Not that he thought she would say anything if he wasn't respectful, but he wanted to be sure. Better to be safe than sorry he supposed. He didn't really trust any of them. It's nice to see you too. he returned the greeting, and nodded his head as she commented on his training. It's going well yes. I'm hoping to become a warrior soon. If he could pass the fighting test, that was the only real problem he should have.
Old December 10th, 2020, 08:44 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Mushroomkit, fur fluffed out to shield him against the cold, bounded into the nursery in a flurry. The large tom-kit's teeth were chattering, and he threw his shivering body against Owlfeathers. The wind was so cold, and he did NOT LIKE IT! Not one little bit! He was cold, cold, cold, so he just needed to get warm. And what was warm? Gran's fur! Though his own fur wasn't short, it wasn't exactly long either. While that was great during leaf-fall and new-leaf, he hated it during leafbare! So what if leafbare 'technically wasn't there yet'? It sure did feel like it! "Gran, its so cold out!" he whined, burying his muzzle it the soft fur of the elder, "How come you aren't cold, but i am? Is that a kit thing?" the tom questioned, wide eyes staring up at Owlfeather in curiosity. He wasn't that mad or anything, he just didn't think it was fair that he was cold and no one else was!

@punkscape

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old December 10th, 2020, 11:57 AM
clearing away the dust

Owlfeather was awoken from her slumber by a tiny pelt tumbling right into hers. She let out a mrrow of curiosity and looked down to spot Mushroomkit snuggling up against her. She gave him a warm smile and an affectionate lick on the head before fluffing up her nest a little to keep him warm.
"When you're small, it's a bit harder to stay warm," she told him. "I've been through many leaf-bares, my child, it's something you get used to in time. But for now you've got the queens and me to keep you warm."

"While you're here, would you like a story, dear?" She figured that's likely what he came in here for, well, that and to escape the cold. But a warm and cozy story sounded like a nice idea to her.

@Mumble

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 12th, 2020, 01:37 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Falkit padded into the Elder's den "Hewo." she said softly "I wamma hwear a stowy."
@Peril @punkscape @MistyFoot

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.