Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM

Old February 17th, 2024, 01:27 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Poppypaw padded into the den with 2 squirrels clamped in her jaws. Anyone want these? She asked through fur.
[ OPEN ]
Old February 24th, 2024, 04:58 PM

- Sagekit -
4-moon-old Tom-kit with black longhair, sage green eyes and white ears and paws / No Purrks
Mentions; @SoulJoy , OPEN

Sagekit padded in, 2 mice in his jaws as he dragged them into the den. Anyone telling stories for 3 mice? He meowed, gazing around at the elders as Cherrykit carried in a 3rd mouse.
[ Please someone reply- ]
Old February 24th, 2024, 05:14 PM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 2 Hours+ (no reply)
My Mood: Bored

Cherrykit
----------

She drops the mouse next to the other mice
and sits next to Sagekit, patiently waiting.
Waiting for an elder that is. She turns to look at
Sagekit. "Why the elders?" She asks shortly.

{ @Ravenswings }

Pls someone join me
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.

Last edited by SoulJoy; February 24th, 2024 at 05:15 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 05:16 PM

- Sagekit -
4-moon-old Tom-kit with black longhair, sage green eyes and white ears and paws / No Purrks
Mentions; @SoulJoy , OPEN

Sagekit shrugged, then turned back to the elders, a look of confusion and annoyance as no elders stepped forward when he offered at first.
Old February 24th, 2024, 05:21 PM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 2 Hours+ (no reply)
My Mood: Bored

Cherrykit
----------

Cherrykit is bored and annoyed, her face makes that clear.
She looks at Sagekit expecting something from
the spontaneous kit. To be honest, she's starting to look up to
his outgoing personality, even if it's strange to her.

{ @Ravenswings }

Pls someone join me
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.
Old February 29th, 2024, 11:43 AM

- Sagekit -
Mentions; @SoulJoy

[ Sage has given up cuz no one responded so * Flies away * ]
Sagekit grew irritated by the elders ignoring them and had caught sight of Cherrykit’s boredom.
Fine! We’ll go! He snapped, tossing the 2 mice he had to one side and stamping out of the elder’s den, tail flicking angrily, only stopping in his tracks to wait on Cherrykit. Cmon. The elders are busy. He grumbled. When Cherrykit came, he padded back to the rock the started at, laying down, basking in the sun.
[ I’m continuing in the bonding rp. If you want to respond in clearing I don’t mind ]
Old March 5th, 2024, 01:34 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young molly padded forward as she meowed at the entrance of the elder's den, “hello? I’ve come to do some of my apprentice duties here, thought I don’t know exactly what I’m supposed to do…” Turtlepaw’s tail flicked with wonder as she finally sat at the entrance.

(Open!!! :] this is mainly so I can at least get her to do her normal responsibilities out the way!!!)
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:21 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Nobody had come here in a while. Which, considering the fact that ShadowClan had no elders, made sense. Regardless, it was rather upsetting to step into this den, with it's stale air, dried moss, sad countenance, and Lostspark frowned as she stared at the empty place. At the very least, the moss left behind should either be thrown out or put to good use - so that was what Lostspark did.

She padded into the den on silent paws, settling beside the first nest, unwinding moss and twine and feathers and whatnot. She put the better, still salvageable moss aside in a neat pile as she repeated this process with the rest of the nests, and then she used to remaining items to reinforce the den walls. This place needed to be taken care of, and if no one was going to, Lostspark might as well do it.

So she cleaned out the den on the inside, hacking an uncomfortable cough once or twice when dust motes flew into her throat, and after a long while of stuffing the walls with filler, the Medicine Cat stepped back to admire her handiwork. There. That would do.

The den was now empty, devoid of nests, but Lostspark figured that if any elder were to move in here from the warrior's den, they'd just drag their own nest over. Satisfied, Lostspark picked up her bundle of moss - the strips she'd set aside for herself - and carted them off to the Medicine Den.

[ +4 Moss ]

She returned a while later, maw now empty, smiling faintly at the open space. It was nice in here, now that it was clean. A little maintaining was all the den had needed. It was no Medicine Den like she was used to, but it was something alright. Still smiling, the Medicine Cat flopped down in the midst of the dark den, sprawling out, stretching her limbs luxuriously, and then rolling onto her back with her paws and soft white underbelly face-up, her fogged amber gaze on the dark ceiling.

[ Open ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:02 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

──────────╮
Tom | He/him |
⚜The day was beautiful, something he most certainly couldn't pass up on. Beauty didn't last forever so it was his job to enjoy it while it lasted. Drifting across the clearing like a weightless cloud, the dappled tom let a haze of peace fog his mind. His aimless drifting brought him to a slow halt as he saw bundles of old moss piled at the entrance of the elders den. Hmmmm.... how curious... Someone must be doing a spring cleaning. Perhaps they needed assistance?

⚜Idly sauntering over, the dainty tom brushed his way inside; careful not too upset the delicate petals and flower bits that sparsely decorated his fur. Blue eyes, adjusting to the dim lighting, he tipped his head in surprise. How fascinating... This was the last cat he expected to see here. Lostspark. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. Purring with amusement, he ventured further into the den, lightly clearing his throat as a way to alert her of his presence. No need to startle the poor thing.

"Lostspark," he murrowed "I see you finally took some well deserved time to yourself." looking around it appeared she had already removed everything by this point and fixed up the walls. "Hmmm... this is not the free time most would consider "cherishable", while it is rather kind of you, I'd imagine it's exhausting." sitting lightly he found his gaze fixed on the medicine cat. When was the last time he actually saw her relaxing, when was the last time he saw her not actively worrying about something... quite a beautiful sight.

⚜Not wanting to stare for too long he glanced around the den, " Hmmm, it may of been tedious but it is rather lovely in here now. Charming Lostspark, who knew a small den clean up would make it so much better?" Enjoying the amount of space, he decided he may of yammered too much. " Apologies darling... it seems I'm rambling. I get caught up on the little things too often. Anywho, do you require any extra assistance? I'd be more than honored to lend a paw to such a lovely lady." Looking back down at her, he smiled lightly, hoping that his offer and compliment didn't seem to potent. After all, his entire purpose of being here was to help.

⚜ @Rose

──────────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; April 20th, 2024 at 03:11 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:38 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

The clearing of a throat from somewhere behind her nearly made Lostspark jump two feet in the air with alarm. (But thankfully, she didn't actually jump, so her pride and reputation was still intact for the moment). More likely, it was her heart that leaped with shock, because she'd tuned out the rest of the world for a few moments. Had embraced the silence of darkness.

Flushing with sudden embarrassment at having been caught - Lostspark, you starsdamned fool - acting like a kit (her paws had been in the air, for skies' sake!), the Medicine Cat rolled back onto her stomach in a hasty movement and cleared her own throat, the white flower she'd tucked into her fur a few days ago having come askew. And then she cleared her throat again while quickly scanning the newcomer's features. Who was this? Her mind panicked slightly, stumbling over names. Who was thiswhowasthi- Whiterose. His voice, his refined way of speaking gave him away, and had Lostspark not been so stiff with surprise, she would have relaxed (because she'd remembered the name. re-asking would be awkward as hell).

Regardless, her speech was slightly jumbled and stilted, bewildered by his blatant words. Kind? Charming? Darling? Her? She would have looked over her shoulder had she not known they were alone in the den. Had she talked to him before? Or were these just manners for propriety's sake and a whirring mind that Lostspark had not yet met in a battle of wits.

It was only after a moment that she realized... aye, she had left his questions unanswered. "Oh, no. There's nothing... not really... anything to do." Lostspark tucked her paws into her chest, her glassy gaze flitting over the petals in his fur. Tearing her gaze away - even though he likely thought she couldn't see anyway, considering she was regarded sightless (was that why her family shunned her? they thought they were above a blind cat?) - the herbalist refocused on the ceiling, face tilted upward. "ShadowClan doesn't have any elders, we haven't for a while. And no one bothered cleaning out the old moss, so I just thought..." She shrugged, gesturing with a tail flick to the now-empty space. "Maybe I'll suggest to Dawnstar we use it as something else until it's actually needed for Elders."

She paused a moment to think. "Any suggestions? The only thing I can think of is quite..." She cringed slightly. Gruesome? Strange? "...Odd. A prisoner's den, or a den to quarantine sick cats in case we ever have an epidemic 'round here."

[ @elaif - Whiterose ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 20th, 2024 at 03:41 AM.