Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:04 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM

Old February 6th, 2024, 04:53 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw
Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The molly shrugged as she smiled, “sure if the queens would let you, or otherwise you’ll just have to sit your fluff butt in here with the other kits.” She teased, she actually didn’t know where she was going to teach Meadowkit but she knows they can’t leave the clan.

Turtlepaw heavily sighed as she looked. “…maybe in the clearing…?” She questioned, she didn’t know if that was a good spot but at least they won’t get into trouble.
Meadowkit

Meadowkit scoffs, offering Turtlepaw a dignified look.

"Psht, I don't have a momma to stop me! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" She declares enthusiastically, ready to practically bowl Turtlepaw over to get to the clearing.

(Sorry for the late reply!)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 6th, 2024 at 04:53 PM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 06:26 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Meadowkit

Meadowkit scoffs, offering Turtlepaw a dignified look.

"Psht, I don't have a momma to stop me! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" She declares enthusiastically, ready to practically bowl Turtlepaw over to get to the clearing.

(Sorry for the late reply!)
Turtlepaw

Her head tilted in confusion then laughed, “well I guess we're both the same in that situation…” she said light heartedly as she padded towards the clearing.

(Dw!! It’s fine!!! )
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!

Last edited by FruitBatz; February 6th, 2024 at 06:27 PM.
Old February 7th, 2024, 06:38 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Turtlepaw

Her head tilted in confusion then laughed, “well I guess we're both the same in that situation…” she said light heartedly as she padded towards the clearing.

(Dw!! It’s fine!!! )
Meadowkit

Meadowkit giggles, bounding ahead with enthusiasm.

(Continue this in the clearing?)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 7th, 2024 at 06:39 AM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 11:51 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮

✮Midnightkit✮They/Her✮8 Moons✮Straight ✮Kit
Tagz: @Estelle

Excited to start their lessons, Midnightkit bounded over to Nighshiver and the other kits and hearing the question she became a bit nervous to answer. Especially since she has never spoken to any other kits or warriors beside Rosecloud. "Uhm..did Shadowclan started off led by Shadowstar?" She mews not fully sure if her answer, well more like a question, was correct.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Transgender✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old March 17th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

...... Ok so the little tom was still very new to shadowclan. He'd been learning and learning fast so far about so many things but in the quiet moments when the kitten had a moment to think he was lost. It seemed every time he learned something new there was double the things to learn after!

Too much knowledge for a baby to learn! Bleedingkit should get to just be a baby!

So here he was, being one as he rolled around a mossball (And himself when his involuntary wobbling knocked him over) as he tried to stalk it like warriors stalked prey. Of course with no training and a disability that made him a wobbly kitten it was pretty poor but he was having a blast even as he accidentally tumbled into another kitten.

Ooops.

@zozelen

Last edited by Rani; March 17th, 2024 at 10:03 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:06 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Bleedingkit

...... Ok so the little tom was still very new to shadowclan. He'd been learning and learning fast so far about so many things but in the quiet moments when the kitten had a moment to think he was lost. It seemed every time he learned something new there was double the things to learn after!

Too much knowledge for a baby to learn! Bleedingkit should get to just be a baby!

So here he was, being one as he rolled around a mossball (And himself when his involuntary wobbling knocked him over) as he tried to stalk it like warriors stalked prey. Of course with no training and a disability that made him a wobbly kitten it was pretty poor but he was having a blast even as he accidentally tumbled into another kitten.

Ooops.

@zozelen

Brownkit was just walking out of the playden when she brushed against a small golden kit, who had wobbled a little too far to the side and bumped against her. She turned her head with a warm, yet slightly concerned smile. "Oh, hi," Brownkit mewed softly. "Are you okay?"

She didn't recognize them, but then again there were quite a few kits in Shadowclan and Brownkit was one of the oldest in the nursery. Well, that just meant she would have to learn their name! She wanted to get to know all of her clanmates, especially the little ones.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 10th, 2024 at 09:52 AM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 01:40 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Crazy

Honeykit was playfully hitting around a mossball just outside the playden when she spotted a kit she didn't recognize next to Brownkit. She walked up to the new kit, and asked what his name was.

"Hey, are you new here?" She asked
@Rani
Old March 29th, 2024, 06:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

Brownkit was just walking out of the playden when she brushed against a small golden kit, who had wobbled a little too far to the side and bumped against her. She turned her head with a warm, yet slightly concerned smile. "Oh, hi," Brownkit mewed softly. "Are you okay?"

She didn't recognize them, but then again there were quite a few kits in Shadowclan and Brownkit was one of the oldest in the nursery. Well, that just meant she would have to learn their name! She wanted to get to know all of her clanmates, especially the little ones.

Bleedingkit

Oops! Oh no oh no! Bleedingkit had messed up! Eyes wide as they looked at the other kit the little bengal twisted, trying to right himself as he struggled to give Brownkit some distance after bumping into him. It wasnt graceful and not entirely successful as a involuntary wobble instead sent the kitten tumbling down to the ground again eventually wiggling onto his belly.

Where he kinda cowered before Brownkit, ears folded back nervously expecting her to be angry at him. "Sorry! Im sorry, didnt mean to, please dont be mad!" Back with his old family the kitten got into trouble a lot, even if he'd done nothing but especially if his disability made him bump into something he wasnt supposed to. This new place had been kinder, but not enough to break long habits.

Still, even as he remained flattened to the ground, half to not fall over again and half because he was expecting Brownkit to start yelling at him and she'd want him to stay there, his ears twitched up a bit. Being asked if he was ok and being smiled at that was good, right? That wasnt a 'gonna yell' face or even a 'I pity you so will let it go' that was a nice face. So, expression still a little scared but increasingly confused he replied. "Uh- Im- Im ok? Tumble a lot, doesnt hurt." Though some of the tumbles should hurt probably, the harsher ones then this often left scabs and bruises the kitten weirdly didnt seem to feel that well.

"You ok? Miss......?" Another name Bleedingkit didnt know, not a new thing.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:41 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Nightshiver smiled seeing the little one's excitement. Sleepykit, calm as ever, appeared a little more curious than usual, much like little Cardinalkit and as she turned around to face them, sitting, a small gasp left the queen at Eveningkit's stumble - whom Sleepykit regarded with mild confusion. Worriedly Nightshiver leaned down to look at the kit, but before she could even speak the little one had already rightened herself and come to sit next to her. Straightening her posture, she smiled down at Eveningkit.
"Are you... a-alright?"
She questioned gently, her gaze then sweeping over the group of three... Or rather, four.

A gentle expression overcame the forever queen's face as she spotted little Lotuskit, a young one she had taken in. The words pulled on her heartstrings as the young called her a word she never thought she'd be addressed by: mama. Her eyes squinted with affection and melancholy, and her white tail came to wrap around her... Her daughter. Was she allowed to even think that, that word? That relationship? Her mind began to run rampant with thought but she forced herself to chase the thoughts away, and gentle smile gracing her maw. She needed to focus on the lesson.
"Of course."
She whispered to Lotuskit before turning to the little group.

"I am... glad.. you all... came."
She smiled.
"Now.. before I... start t-telling... you.. everything. How... about.. start if... the lesson? I'm s-sure... you've heard... stories or r-rumours... about.. Sh..ShadowClan and... our hisstory.. before. Why d-don't... you.. tell me... everything.. you know... a-about... ShadowClan, a-and... Dawnstar and.. past.. leaders and r-ranks. E-even.. if.. you aren't.. sure, you can.. say it."
She smiled, hoping to silently encourage the kits to participate. She knew they were young and may not have heard much, but sometimes the young ones had quite the stories to share.

[ [ @Bean @Kass @AndITookThatPersonal ] ]

Silkkit carefully padded into the Play Den, ears trembling as he took a cautious sniff of the air. There was.... Nightshiver, and some other kits.
Nightshiver was safe.
Other kits.... Were probably safe.
Having scoped out the den, he plodded over to join the matriarch's history lesson.
He didn't know if they'd started, so he keeps his maw shut and waited on cues from his fellow kittens around him.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 10th, 2024, 10:05 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Bleedingkit

Oops! Oh no oh no! Bleedingkit had messed up! Eyes wide as they looked at the other kit the little bengal twisted, trying to right himself as he struggled to give Brownkit some distance after bumping into him. It wasnt graceful and not entirely successful as a involuntary wobble instead sent the kitten tumbling down to the ground again eventually wiggling onto his belly.

Where he kinda cowered before Brownkit, ears folded back nervously expecting her to be angry at him. "Sorry! Im sorry, didnt mean to, please dont be mad!" Back with his old family the kitten got into trouble a lot, even if he'd done nothing but especially if his disability made him bump into something he wasnt supposed to. This new place had been kinder, but not enough to break long habits.

Still, even as he remained flattened to the ground, half to not fall over again and half because he was expecting Brownkit to start yelling at him and she'd want him to stay there, his ears twitched up a bit. Being asked if he was ok and being smiled at that was good, right? That wasnt a 'gonna yell' face or even a 'I pity you so will let it go' that was a nice face. So, expression still a little scared but increasingly confused he replied. "Uh- Im- Im ok? Tumble a lot, doesnt hurt." Though some of the tumbles should hurt probably, the harsher ones then this often left scabs and bruises the kitten weirdly didnt seem to feel that well.

"You ok? Miss......?" Another name Bleedingkit didnt know, not a new thing.

"Huh? No, I'm not mad at you! Don't worry," Brownkit reassured the kit in a comforting yet confused voice. "It's not your fault that you tripped. We all fall down sometimes." She wondered why he seemed so scared at first, despite only bumping into her... had one of the other kits been bullying him? Maybe Brownkit would need to watch over her new friend for a bit, to make sure he wasn't being picked on.

It was good he wasn't hurt, though. "I'm okay too, thank you for asking. My name is Brownkit," she answered. For her light brown fur and eyes! "What's yours?"

(sorry for the wait!)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 10th, 2024 at 10:06 AM.