Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM

Old November 9th, 2016, 08:25 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Nutkit opened his eyes a bit more, then snapped them SHUT and wailed a bit from the bright light. "Ma.. Ma!" He blabbered, trying to speak instead.
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:38 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rain View Post
Nutkit opened his eyes a bit more, then snapped them SHUT and wailed a bit from the bright light. "Ma.. Ma!" He blabbered, trying to speak instead.
Abysslight raised her head, pricking her ears, hearing words mixed in with some wailing blabbering sounds. "That's right." She purred. "I'm Mama, and you're Nutkit, and that's Sheerkit." She pointed to each of them in turn, but she saw that Nutkit had closed his eyes again. A deep rumbling purr echoed from her chest, motherly love shown in her eyes as she gazed at her two kits. She'd never dreamed for so much, and she would give her kits everything she could, give them the best possible start in life.

Sheerkit heard an unfamiliar sound and moved towards it, sniffing the source deeply. It smelled a bit like her, strong and milky. She pawed at it curiously. "Nu... Nut...." She mewed, though her words were slurred and jumbly. She sniffed it again, deciding that it was her littermate, she squirmed away, but didn't open her eyes again, scared that it might hurt.
Old November 9th, 2016, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Abysslight raised her head, pricking her ears, hearing words mixed in with some wailing blabbering sounds. "That's right." She purred. "I'm Mama, and you're Nutkit, and that's Sheerkit." She pointed to each of them in turn, but she saw that Nutkit had closed his eyes again. A deep rumbling purr echoed from her chest, motherly love shown in her eyes as she gazed at her two kits. She'd never dreamed for so much, and she would give her kits everything she could, give them the best possible start in life.

Sheerkit heard an unfamiliar sound and moved towards it, sniffing the source deeply. It smelled a bit like her, strong and milky. She pawed at it curiously. "Nu... Nut...." She mewed, though her words were slurred and jumbly. She sniffed it again, deciding that it was her littermate, she squirmed away, but didn't open her eyes again, scared that it might hurt.
Nutkit tilted his head, confused. "Sh... Ser?" He mewwed, sniffing a clump of moss. He batted at it, falling on his chest as he was unbalanced. He squirmed a bit, before managing to flip over onto his paws again. He heard a sound, and scrambled towards it, tumbling over Sheerkit. "Ahbuu!" Nutkit made a happy sound, laughing a bit as he rolled over.
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:00 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rain View Post
Nutkit tilted his head, confused. "Sh... Ser?" He mewwed, sniffing a clump of moss. He batted at it, falling on his chest as he was unbalanced. He squirmed a bit, before managing to flip over onto his paws again. He heard a sound, and scrambled towards it, tumbling over Sheerkit. "Ahbuu!" Nutkit made a happy sound, laughing a bit as he rolled over.
Abysslight laughed, happily watching her kits. She saw Nutkit fall over and smiled. "Oh, do be careful please." She laughed gently. Her fur was fluffed up with amusement as she watched them play, tumbling around with the moss.

Sheerkit let out an excited squeal, rolling on to her back and kicking moss everywhere. She tentatively opened her eyes again, squealing in delight, her eyes a bright blue, like all kits' eyes were when they're younger. She rolled over, onto her belly. "Nut!" She squealed, a hint of a challenge in it, and she kicked moss towards him.

Last edited by doghouse; November 9th, 2016 at 09:00 PM.
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:06 PM

Nutkit squealed as the moss hit his face, and his eyes flew open. His eyes were also blue. He looked around, then saw his littermate. "Ser!" He kicked the moss back. He laughed, sliding onto his belly.
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:21 PM
questionmark

Abysslight laughed, but her eyes were half closed. She was exhausted. She yawned then rested her head on her paws. Maybe I'll close my eyes.... Just for a moment.... she closed her eyes, drifting into a deep sleep.

Sheerkit laughed as the moss exploded in her face. She blinked, shaking her head to get the moss out of her face. She let out a yowl and scrambled on top of her Mama's shoulders, her fur fluffed up excitedly.
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:28 PM

Nutkit watched, then crawled up next to Sheerkit and yowled. He bounced up an down, moss falling off his fur. "Nut! Ser! Nut! Ser!" He chanted in rhythm with his bouncing.
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:34 PM
questionmark

Abysslight blinked, sitting up in the nest. She watched, seeing that Nutkit and Sheerkit had been bouncing around on her. "Nutkit, Sheerkit." She scolded gently, picking them up and setting them down in the nest. She licked them between the ears.

Sheerkit tilted her head. "Serkit!" She declared, puffing out her chest proudly. She marched back and forth, then toppled over, burrowing herself deep into the moss of her nest, curling up and laughing, believing that she was now invisible and no one could ever find her.
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:39 PM

Nutkit giggled. Yelling, he hopped on Sheerkit and dug her up. "Fow ou!" He said, throwing moss everywhere.

Last edited by Midnight Rain; November 9th, 2016 at 09:45 PM.
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:50 PM
questionmark

Abysslight sighed, seeing that there was hardly any nest left. "Would you like to hear a story?" She asked, sweeping her kits up with her long black tail. Abysslight tilted her head, not waiting for a reply, she asked, "What about?" She studied her kits happily, both seemed strong and brave. Just like Oyster.... she thought. Sheerkit looked most like Oyster, while Nutkit looked like Abysslight's mother.

Sheerkit sat upright, but she wasn't sure what she wanted to hear about, so she said nothing, though she fidgeted with her paws, thinking carefully, her blue eyes thoughtful.