Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM

Old May 31st, 2017, 11:59 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

"Yes. Let's start with obeying your mate for once." Coldhearted meant to sound harsh, but instead his voice came out into a purr as she leaned her head onto him. There was nothing for them to do since they wanted to stay out of danger. Coldhearted was sure that the eagle was waiting for them. Why would he be scared? He fought off a snake before. What can a harmless bird do? Now, the tom knew he was reckless, and he tried to dial it down for Cloverwhisker because he didn't want her to feel torn because of his restless actions. The tom comfortably laid his head on his paws, lightly squeezing her own tail with his as he sighed, "How long do you think we have to hide out here?" He huffed, looking into the sky.
She shrugged "I don't know..but if we're lucky then a few moons!" She added slyly. She might seem like the biggest social butterfly ever, but she did get tired of everyone in the clan once in a while. Being alone with her mate put all of her other feelings to shame.
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:14 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She shrugged "I don't know..but if we're lucky then a few moons!" She added slyly. She might seem like the biggest social butterfly ever, but she did get tired of everyone in the clan once in a while. Being alone with her mate put all of her other feelings to shame.
Coldhearted chucked. "A few moons, huh?" He repeated, and sat up. He pushed his mate lightly onto her side, and laid down himself, laying his head atop of hers. "I bet you would love us to stay hidden here for a few moons." He says, suppressing a yawn as he pulled his head up to give her a quick lick against her cheek. A purr rumbled from within his throat as he found himself grooming her unconsciously. He wouldn't mind staying out here a while longer, but he knew soon enough that they would need to get back to their warrior duties.
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:33 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted chucked. "A few moons, huh?" He repeated, and sat up. He pushed his mate lightly onto her side, and laid down himself, laying his head atop of hers. "I bet you would love us to stay hidden here for a few moons." He says, suppressing a yawn as he pulled his head up to give her a quick lick against her cheek. A purr rumbled from within his throat as he found himself grooming her unconsciously. He wouldn't mind staying out here a while longer, but he knew soon enough that they would need to get back to their warrior duties.
She smiled and purred happily, she laid on her side and let him groom her. Her tail swished back and forth as he did so. She closed her eyes and relaxed, there was nothing to worry about.
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:43 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She smiled and purred happily, she laid on her side and let him groom her. Her tail swished back and forth as he did so. She closed her eyes and relaxed, there was nothing to worry about.
The tom have her soft, gentle strokes as he continued to groom around her pelt. He was in a clan state, somewhat absentminded to what he was doing. Not that he minded much of cleaning her. After all, she was his mate. Soon, he gave her quick raspy licks, and once he was fins he's, he laid his head back down on her grey pelt. "How are you going to tell your siblings?" He asked her, his ears swiveled towards her to hear her answer more clearly.
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:12 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

The tom have her soft, gentle strokes as he continued to groom around her pelt. He was in a clan state, somewhat absentminded to what he was doing. Not that he minded much of cleaning her. After all, she was his mate. Soon, he gave her quick raspy licks, and once he was fins he's, he laid his head back down on her grey pelt. "How are you going to tell your siblings?" He asked her, his ears swiveled towards her to hear her answer more clearly.
She blinked at his question "I guess I'll just tell them, there is not much use in hiding it. They probably already know!" She purred out a chuckle and flicked her tail up to tickle the tom'stom' s nose.
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:01 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The she-cat felt reassured by his words, pressing into his warm fur, the calico nodding as he spoke about enjoying the time they had while they were still on earth, and he was right, they would live their lives fully, probably end up having kits, and she honestly wasn't against the idea, she even showed a very motherly side in the presence of kits. "Yeah, it would be the best thing to do." Bella chuckled, her heart beating harder as he simply placed his head atop of hers, this giving her a good view of his neck, which she immediatly started licking it, purring as loudly as ever. "The same goes for me, Goldeneye... I just don't want you to go running after other she-cats." She chuckled and nibbled on his neck.
Goldeneye just smiled the whole time, his golden eyes looking down at Bella warmly. "It probably would," He said, nodding. He blinked as Bella licked his neck fur, his pelt turning hot for a moment, before he calmed down a bit. "Trust me, I won't," Goldeneye said to Bella calmly, "None of them, even combined, would be as good as you anyway," he admitted, laughing softly, before looking down at Bella, "I don't want you running after any other toms either," he said, half-joking, half-stern. Though, either way, he had to admit he didn't want Bella running off with any other cat, he had basically given his heart to her, he would probably never be the same if she broke it. He didn't move the entire time, though he knew he should be getting back to his own clan, golden and green eyes watching Bella warmly as they stood there.
Old June 1st, 2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye just smiled the whole time, his golden eyes looking down at Bella warmly. "It probably would," He said, nodding. He blinked as Bella licked his neck fur, his pelt turning hot for a moment, before he calmed down a bit. "Trust me, I won't," Goldeneye said to Bella calmly, "None of them, even combined, would be as good as you anyway," he admitted, laughing softly, before looking down at Bella, "I don't want you running after any other toms either," he said, half-joking, half-stern. Though, either way, he had to admit he didn't want Bella running off with any other cat, he had basically given his heart to her, he would probably never be the same if she broke it. He didn't move the entire time, though he knew he should be getting back to his own clan, golden and green eyes watching Bella warmly as they stood there.
As he spoke about how no she-cat, even reunited, would be as good as she was, she couldn't help but blush, her pelt heating up madly before she decided to shake her head. "I wouldn't even walk after them, and you're the reason for that." Bella purred, pressing against the tom, how in the world would she want to get someone else when she had the best tom in the world by her side? And she honestly wasn't the kind to just go running after toms and stuff, she had also given her heart to him, she didn't move either before looking up at him. "You wanna come and sleep in my den tonight?" She asked softly, but suddently.
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

The tom, named Bumbleleap, sat in the territory enjoying the silence. He didn't regret leaving his Clanmates, just for 5 minutes, it couldn't hurt! He leaned against a tree, letting the breeze flow through his fur. How easy it would be to sprint through the territory and continue on for moons.. but his loyalty was forever with ShadowClan. He wasn't very loyal with a mate, but he cherished his Clanmates too much to abandon them. He regretted the thought, deciding to hunt to get it off his mind.
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:50 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As he spoke about how no she-cat, even reunited, would be as good as she was, she couldn't help but blush, her pelt heating up madly before she decided to shake her head. "I wouldn't even walk after them, and you're the reason for that." Bella purred, pressing against the tom, how in the world would she want to get someone else when she had the best tom in the world by her side? And she honestly wasn't the kind to just go running after toms and stuff, she had also given her heart to him, she didn't move either before looking up at him. "You wanna come and sleep in my den tonight?" She asked softly, but suddently.
Goldeneye smiled warmly, still pressing against the she-cat, twining his tail with hers. A small purr escaped his throat for once, his golden and green eyes watching Bella calmly. As she asked about him sleeping in her den, he froze up for a moment, what would he do? He had a clan to be loyal to, and if he was gone for too long, cats were sure to notice. "M-Maybe some other night..." he stammered, awkwardness and disappointment in his voice, "I need to get to Shadowclan," he added, now watching the ground, "W-When you get into Shadowclan, we can sleep together every night!" He said quickly, trying to look on the bright side. He felt worse than he had ever felt before, even the one time he had caught whitecough, this felt even worse, looking at Bella nervously to see her reaction.
Old June 1st, 2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye smiled warmly, still pressing against the she-cat, twining his tail with hers. A small purr escaped his throat for once, his golden and green eyes watching Bella calmly. As she asked about him sleeping in her den, he froze up for a moment, what would he do? He had a clan to be loyal to, and if he was gone for too long, cats were sure to notice. "M-Maybe some other night..." he stammered, awkwardness and disappointment in his voice, "I need to get to Shadowclan," he added, now watching the ground, "W-When you get into Shadowclan, we can sleep together every night!" He said quickly, trying to look on the bright side. He felt worse than he had ever felt before, even the one time he had caught whitecough, this felt even worse, looking at Bella nervously to see her reaction.
Bella's happy face slowly dissapeared as the tom refused her offer and her purr quickly died down, she looked down and sighed, every night, she felt so alone... At the mercy of everyone, she knew she had been told she had been told she was good by him, but... She had never actually fought a real opponent, and she knew she would probably lose the fights, she could barely sleep due to the stress of being attacked, she didn't have other cats with her, to make sure she was safe. "Alright... I guess..." She sighed, yellow hues aimed at the ground.