Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM

Old January 28th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar tried not to say something to Nightpaw as she avoided him. That could be saved for after their mini battle. First it would be defense, and he would see how long it would take her until she got back into the offensive. Then they would go from there. Now he would try to hit her again, his eyes narrowed, trying to focus on Nightpaw, trying to hit her, though he got off on the wrong paw, staggering ever so slightly before once again lunging at Nightpaw, trying to pin her down.
Nightpaw kept dodging, barely a step away from her mentor as he closed in on her. There was a moment when she saw that he was slightly off balance, but before she could think to do anything about it, he was lunging at her. She staggered back so quickly the she lost her balance and fell back. In a panic she realized she was vulnerable, and blindly kicked out her back legs with all her might in case he tried to pin her then and there as she rolled back to her feet.

Old January 28th, 2018, 02:50 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw kept dodging, barely a step away from her mentor as he closed in on her. There was a moment when she saw that he was slightly off balance, but before she could think to do anything about it, he was lunging at her. She staggered back so quickly the she lost her balance and fell back. In a panic she realized she was vulnerable, and blindly kicked out her back legs with all her might in case he tried to pin her then and there as she rolled back to her feet.
Goldenstar was almost on top of Nightpaw when he felt himself get kicked in the stomach. The force knocked the air out of him, and he rolled to the side, quickly trying to catch his breath. He forced himself to push himself up, waiting to see what Nightpaw would do.

(( Sorry for the short post ! ))
Old January 28th, 2018, 07:55 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @Charmer ~ @king kaleb! ]

Don't worry, Snowpaw! I'm going to get help!
Snowpaw had never imagined this attempt to cheer her best friend up could've gone so, so horrible wrong.
Her legs, injured the most and twisted awkwardly, were singing with pain as she awoke, gasping for breath at the feeling. Her eyes slightly squinted,
mouth parted, she panted, listening for Nightpaw. Nothing. Her friend had left.
Thankfully, the she-cat's fear scent was relatively stale, meaning she should be back soon. She probably went to get help, Snowpaw thought with a wince. Building up her courage, she leaned her head a little to be able to glance at her legs from the corner of her eye.
And she nearly passed out. There were her legs, mangled and broken on the ground. Dazed, she lay her head back down, unable to get the image and unimaginable pain out of her head, silently chanting over and over again,
come back as fast as you can, Nightpaw. I can't hold on much longer.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 30th, 2018, 07:32 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post

Snowpaw had never imagined this attempt to cheer her best friend up could've gone so, so horrible wrong.
Her legs, injured the most and twisted awkwardly, were singing with pain as she awoke, gasping for breath at the feeling. Her eyes slightly squinted,
Thankfully, the she-cat's fear scent was relatively stale, meaning she should be back soon. She probably went to get help, Snowpaw thought with a wince. Building up her courage, she leaned her head a little to be able to glance at her legs from the corner of her eye.
And she nearly passed out. There were her legs, mangled and broken on the ground. Dazed, she lay her head back down, unable to get the image and unimaginable pain out of her head, silently chanting over and over again,
@Charmer
daydream follow nightpaw quickly, herb still in their mouth. they hadnt left their den for an emergency in a long time, and generally didnt like to be out in the territory anyway. but here they were. they would save a life today. "Nightpaw, where is she?"
Old January 30th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@Charmer
daydream follow nightpaw quickly, herb still in their mouth. they hadnt left their den for an emergency in a long time, and generally didnt like to be out in the territory anyway. but here they were. they would save a life today. "Nightpaw, where is she?"
"Just a little further," Nightpaw assured Daydream, her jaws parted as she searched for her friend's scent. It was close to here! She remembered that tree knot there. A familiar scent struck her at once and she bound forward, seeing Snowpaw's bright white pelt in the darkness as she came around to the other side of the tree. And she was awake! "Snowpaw, I'm back!" she meowed, giving her friend a rough lick on the ear, overcome with joy to see her alert. "I've brought Daydream. You're going to be ok now, I promise! Oh, I'm so sorry about this mess. You were just trying to help me feel safe," she rambled, her words moving faster than a rabbit. She looked at Daydream, pacing in a tight circle near Snowpaw. "What do you need Daydream? I'll help if you need help," she offered shakily, struggling to still her nerves.

Old January 30th, 2018, 09:31 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
"Just a little further," Nightpaw assured Daydream, her jaws parted as she searched for her friend's scent. It was close to here! She remembered that tree knot there. A familiar scent struck her at once and she bound forward, seeing Snowpaw's bright white pelt in the darkness as she came around to the other side of the tree. And she was awake! "Snowpaw, I'm back!" she meowed, giving her friend a rough lick on the ear, overcome with joy to see her alert. "I've brought Daydream. You're going to be ok now, I promise! Oh, I'm so sorry about this mess. You were just trying to help me feel safe," she rambled, her words moving faster than a rabbit. She looked at Daydream, pacing in a tight circle near Snowpaw. "What do you need Daydream? I'll help if you need help," she offered shakily, struggling to still her nerves.
[ @king kaleb! ]

Tilting her head back slightly to glimpse her friend bursting through the foliage, her pelt sagged even more with relief- especially when Daydream appeared behind her. Knowing she might actually have a chance at surviving this now, it calmed her down a little, but not much. Snowpaw looked tiny on the ground with her legs mangled and her front left paw at an awkward angle. Her white pelt, bloody, bruised, and battered, hung limply, sagging on the ground around her, with spots of missing fur here and there. Coughing in an attempt to reply to Nightpaw, she winced. With a barely audible whisper, she tried again. "It's not you're fault. I wanted to cheer you up. No cat could've imagined it would go so badly." Wheezing a little after the exertion of air, she layed her muzzle flat on the ground again, saving her strength.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 1st, 2018, 07:19 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar was almost on top of Nightpaw when he felt himself get kicked in the stomach. The force knocked the air out of him, and he rolled to the side, quickly trying to catch his breath. He forced himself to push himself up, waiting to see what Nightpaw would do.

(( Sorry for the short post ! ))
(woops! Sorry. Busy week and busy brain.)

Nightpaw felt her felt connect with soft fur and give beneath the force of her kick, and letting the momentum carry her, she was on her feet again, and saw Goldenstar fighting to recover from the blow. Now's my chance! She let out a yowl as she charged and leapt, flying through the air to crash into his side and knock the leader over.

Old February 1st, 2018, 11:43 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
(woops! Sorry. Busy week and busy brain.)

Nightpaw felt her felt connect with soft fur and give beneath the force of her kick, and letting the momentum carry her, she was on her feet again, and saw Goldenstar fighting to recover from the blow. Now's my chance! She let out a yowl as she charged and leapt, flying through the air to crash into his side and knock the leader over.
Goldenstar was trying his best to straighten himself. Starclan, why did this have to happen now? Why did he have to get injured? Then he caught himself, realizing that he was acting like he could actually die from this. However, he couldn’t laugh over that right now, feeling paws hit his side, air escaping his chest and knocking him over. Forcing himself back up, despite the pain in his side, he realized he was playing the defensive, and forced himself not to smile as he watched Nightpaw.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:29 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
[ @king kaleb! ]

Tilting her head back slightly to glimpse her friend bursting through the foliage, her pelt sagged even more with relief- especially when Daydream appeared behind her. Knowing she might actually have a chance at surviving this now, it calmed her down a little, but not much. Snowpaw looked tiny on the ground with her legs mangled and her front left paw at an awkward angle. Her white pelt, bloody, bruised, and battered, hung limply, sagging on the ground around her, with spots of missing fur here and there. Coughing in an attempt to reply to Nightpaw, she winced. With a barely audible whisper, she tried again. "It's not you're fault. I wanted to cheer you up. No cat could've imagined it would go so badly." Wheezing a little after the exertion of air, she layed her muzzle flat on the ground again, saving her strength.
@Charmer

Daydream placed their herbs down on the cold ground. it wasnt good out here. it was cold, snow still touching the ground in a dusting fashion it could lower the body temperature, which was deadly while the patient was losing blood. "Right now I need you to start cleaning Snowpaws wounds, lick the opposite direction of her fur so the warmth of your tongue warms up her body," daydream spoke hastily, eyes roaming over what to treat first. there was just so much to treat. there were her legs, her scratches and bruises. right now, they needed to stop the bleeding in her legs and to bind them in the right direction. leaning over the picked up the few cobwebs they had brought, holding them in their mouth and pressing them gently to one of snowpaws mangled legs to stop the bleeding. surprisingly they were very calm in situations like this, letting their healing instincts take over in a moment of panic.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:43 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar was trying his best to straighten himself. Starclan, why did this have to happen now? Why did he have to get injured? Then he caught himself, realizing that he was acting like he could actually die from this. However, he couldn’t laugh over that right now, feeling paws hit his side, air escaping his chest and knocking him over. Forcing himself back up, despite the pain in his side, he realized he was playing the defensive, and forced himself not to smile as he watched Nightpaw.
Nightpaw's fierce tackle was successful! Goldenstar fell over and grinned up at her as she pinned him to the ground. Her tail gave a happy swish as she stepped back to let him get up. "I did it! How was that, Goldenstar?" She asked, lips turned up in a wide, goofy grin. It didn't occur to her that her mentor could be genuinely hurt from his earlier battle. She hadn't been there to witness the fight since Goldenstar had only taken warriors, and he had seemed perfectly fine to her after.