Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old April 17th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Smokepaw was still looking at the she-cat skeptically,"Are you sure you aren't trying to trick me? I mean, I don't even know your name," He scoffed to the molly.

(Sorry its short X3)
Mountainpaw looked taken aback by the tom's skepticism. She narrowed her eyes, eyes darkening a bit, stepping closer to the tom, the feline looked him directly in the eyes. Mountainpaw wasn't good at handling others accusing her. It was something she absolutely despised. "Does it look like I'm trying to trick you?" She said with a slight hiss. "And my name is Mountainpaw, mouse-brain..." She huffed. "Fine, nevermind. I'll ask someone else who is a better than you are." She flicked her tail turning to pad away.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old April 17th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Ok you beat me I'll get you something from the fresh kill pile *he purred in amusment*
Emberpool held her head high and continued to purr. "You better get me the juiciest, fattest piece of prey on the pile." She demanded. In a lower voice, she added purring, "You can share with me too if you want!" She strutted around the clearing they were in before flopping onto the soft grass by a pool of water. Emberpool had been purring for so long it was beginning to hurt her throat.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 17th, 2018, 10:46 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(Sorry this took so long to post! @OmbreFeather )

Smallleopard bounded out into the territory, occasionally looking back to make sure Dawnpaw kept her pace. She didn't have to worry about speed much due to her small size, mostly because of her legs were short like Dawnpaw's. After running quite a while in silence, she drew back to Dawnpaw's side to talk, changing her pace to a little more than a trot. "Since I'm showing you the borders, on the way there we can discuss how border patrols work. You'll normally be put with at least two other cats, maybe three since your still an apprentice, and you'll check our clan borders. Most of the time, there'll be one patrol at Dawn and another sometime before Dusk. You can hunt on border patrols, and feel free to go ahead and eat whatever you catch if you have time since it's not a hunting patrol. The rules are different for hunting patrols, but I'm sure you know that. You'll simply mark the borders along the edge of our territory, and check for any strange sightings within it. If you notice anything odd, tell your patrol and they'll report to Goldenstar if possible." She paused a moment breathing in the scents around them. "Oh, looks like we've made it to one border. Breathe in the scents, and tell me what you think about them." She allowed the smell of Riverclan to tingle her nose once more, before turning to her apprentice to hear her response.
(its fine but this ought to be quick bc i gotta go to bed)
Dawnpaw kept herself a tail length behind her mentor, pacing herself as she took in everytging her mentor said. She nodded in understanding. "Of course, Smallleopard."

No star is lost at all

Old April 18th, 2018, 05:59 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Emberpool held her head high and continued to purr. "You better get me the juiciest, fattest piece of prey on the pile." She demanded. In a lower voice, she added purring, "You can share with me too if you want!" She strutted around the clearing they were in before flopping onto the soft grass by a pool of water. Emberpool had been purring for so long it was beginning to hurt her throat.
Anything for you EmberPool *he said as he ran off to go find the biggest he could find*
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Mountainpaw looked taken aback by the tom's skepticism. She narrowed her eyes, eyes darkening a bit, stepping closer to the tom, the feline looked him directly in the eyes. Mountainpaw wasn't good at handling others accusing her. It was something she absolutely despised. "Does it look like I'm trying to trick you?" She said with a slight hiss. "And my name is Mountainpaw, mouse-brain..." She huffed. "Fine, nevermind. I'll ask someone else who is a better than you are." She flicked her tail turning to pad away.
Smokepaw stepped back,"Yes, in fact it does. It actually looks more like you want to slit my throat," He replied. Before she left he found it fairthat he tell her his name because she told him hers,"My name is Smokepaw," He mewed matter-of-factly before spotting a large frog a few tail lengths away from him. He froze and then whisper shouted to the molly,"Mountainpaw. Stop moving. Quiet." He tried not to talk too much or too loudly as he kept his eyes on the frog.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:32 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

@Opal @Liekki

Sorry, but i need another recap XD))
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 18th, 2018, 05:08 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn stepped back and frowned, not moving from where he was. He was tired of everyone assuming he was a bad tom because of his sarcasm, and the only cats who trusted him were Treestep, Wildstrike, and Greyfrost... and most likely his apprentice. And those were the only cats he trusted, not extending the title of 'family' to his kins' mates. He growled, "don't tell me what to do. Wildstrike is my brother and I have every right to be here as much as you do. I know you might not like me, but I love Wildstrike and want to be here for him." He turned his head away and continued, "I know you don't want me to be here, but you can't deny me the right to say goodbye to my brother, if this is truly goodbye forever." Duskthorn stepped back and allowed Silverscar to talk to Wildstrike without having him intrude, but he still didn't like Silverscar much, who only seemed to hold Wildstrike in high regard. He turned to face Treestep, feeling very much singled out and alone at the moment. All he wanted to do was comfort his brother, he didn't want to turn this into a fight. @Boba Fett @Opal
Wildstrike grimaced as his mate and brother bickered before wrapping his tail around his kittens as Lavenderkit and Thornkit began to suckle. "Hey! Hey now, there's no need to get mad at each other! You both now have five beautiful members of your kin...so can guys please s-s-stop getting angry?" He sniffled using one of his paws to wipe a few tears from his eyes, "please guys I mean thought tom-cats were supposed to be stoic and cool under pressure!" Wildstrike tried to joke never really being a fan of gender roles but, bring it up because he knew both Silverscar and Duskthorn were both on the more masculine side. He shifted a bit which Lavenderkit obviously didn't enjoy because he started to cry, "Oh Sweetie~ Shhh, shhh, you're Mama's little flower aren't you, aren't you?" He cooed gently picking the sobbing kitten up and laying him in his paws before licking off his milk covered face, "The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my paws
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away~" He sang trying to soothe the upset silver kitten. @Broken Madness @Boba Fett
Old April 18th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Anything for you EmberPool *he said as he ran off to go find the biggest he could find*
She rolled her eyes and went to go get their caught prey. Once she'd dug it up, Emberpool sprinted into camp with her jaws full of their prey, spying Shadowfire nosing around freshkill pile as she dropped it by him. "Find one yet?" She grinned.

No star is lost at all

Old April 18th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

She rolled her eyes and went to go get their caught prey. Once she'd dug it up, Emberpool sprinted into camp with her jaws full of their prey, spying Shadowfire nosing around freshkill pile as she dropped it by him. "Find one yet?" She grinned.
Yeah *he said pulling out this huge rabbit* this one's all yours *he said dropping it at our paws*
Old April 18th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Yeah *he said pulling out this huge rabbit* this one's all yours *he said dropping it at our paws*
Emberpool flicked his side. "No, not all mine." She decided after a heartbeat. "We'll share. This thing is huge, I'm pretty sure I can only manage to eat half!" She lied down beside him, waiting for him to take the first bite.

No star is lost at all