Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
very chaotic kitting [p]
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 09:40 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM

Old July 15th, 2018, 02:30 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

Windygale let out a small purr. Though it seemed the snowy feline was nervous, perhaps anxious, about a lot of things, he had a passion. The deputy had never seen another cat seem so interested and involved with the various flora of their territory. The pines didn't offer much sunlight, so finding a patch of brightly colored flowers in a sunny clearing must be a treat. With a start, the deputy focused on Snowflower as he spoke to him, accepting his offer, though not looking at him. Windygale found that a bit curious and and concerning, but before he could mention it, the other cat spoke once more, causing him to close his mouth. This time, the white warrior met his gaze, amber eyes meeting soft blue. He opened his mouth to reply, his gaze on the dirt below. "Maybe near the WindClan border? It's pretty sunny over there... You know, during the day... if you'd like to go, of course."

(Sorry it’s so short!!!)

The snowy Tom continued to hide is embarrassment, hiding his face behind his ears, using the moonlight to his advantage. It wasn’t just that the other was sweet, no it was that the deputy was the felines type! Of course the leithe Tom wasn’t picky when it came to crushes, and he easily fell in love. But the newly appointed warrior was never less than a Fox length away from a crush! Snowflowers tail flicked as he began to fiddle with a blade of grass just in front of him, unsure of what to do with the awkward silence hanging in the air around the pair. And then Windygale spoke up, and for a good moment, the snowy warriors embarrassment subsided “Oh yes th-that’d Be wonderful! Ah but...I’m no good by myself in the dark.” he admitted sheepishly, lapis optics flickered with nervousness. He hated being out here alone in the dark, always afraid something was going to eat him. “W-would you mind coming with m-me?” he asked as sweetly as he could possibly muster, looking up at the deputy through long lashes.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 15th, 2018, 03:48 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Raggedfeather snorted slightly at his first response, focusing more on the scents around her rather than the apprentice who followed behind her, paw for paw. What a sorry excuse for a mentor! If she found out who the sorry cat was, they'd definitely get a stern talking to, if not a claw to the face. The apprentice's response seemed rather defeated to her, as if he hadn't even combated the idea of dropping all of his training for nothing. Was training not important enough to him? Was he too scared to continue?

"Does this 'mentor' of yours have a name?" her contemptuous tone was very clear, scorn impossible to miss in her enunciation of the word "mentor", specifically. She seemingly ignored his admittance of his true talent, concerned about a warrior so disloyal that they would stop their apprentice's training altogether. Though considering the hesitance this young cat was showing, she wouldn't be surprised if he never asked for their name in the first place.

The chocolate-swirled molly stopped in her tracks, mouth open as she tilted her head to the sky. The slightest hint of prey was nearby. Funnily enough, she could distinguish it as a mouse. This would make up for the prey he had taken earlier. Not saying a word, she waited for the apprentice's response before even reacting to the scent she had picked up.

|| @Bendy The Demon ||
Spiderpaw began to feel a little uneasy about talking about his former mentor. He couldn't even remember the cats name. He thought he never fit in and that was mainly because his biological mother rejected him and he was fostered by a friendly molly. He continued walking beside the older cat. To be honest he was already warming up to this new cat and it made him feel happy to know that somebody acted about him.

The tom just wanted to hurry up and get this hunting trip over with, but part of him was glad to finally be out of the camp. "If they do have a name I forgotten who they are. They've disappeared from the clan. It's been two moons since anybody's seen them." replied Spiderpaw, telling the whole truth. 'They just left without a trace,' he thought. Spiderpaw sniffed the scenting for any sign of prey.

He looked over at the house and noticed that Raggedfeather had spotted it first. " Should I try to catch it. It would make up for the one I ate back in camp. " meowed Spiderpaw. He got into a hunters crouch. His tail was off the ground but not too far to where it was sticking out and he made sure his belly fur didn't touch the ground. He lightly out his paws down, getting closer. Spiderpaw did that until he got even closer. He jumped up, landing on top of the mouse. The mouse tried to get away, but it was too late. He bit it on the neck, killing it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 15th, 2018, 04:15 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Proud that he'd noticed the scent and could even identify it correctly, the old molly nodded her head. Not a word, she thought. This would be his test, and she wasn't going to meddle with an already difficult task. She carefully watched the apprentice, making note of his position and movement. If nobody was going to train him, she'd have to give him some pointers on his technique, at least.

Seeing him pounce, she hesitated before deciding to make a sound or move towards him. She had to make sure he'd killed it, first. After seeing the final bite and noticing no more movement, Raggedfeather padded towards him and glanced at the kill. A hint of pride glimmered in her eyes as she saw the kill, and she sighed a deep, rattly sigh.

"You've done well for an untrained apprentice," she mewed hoarsely, examining the fresh-kill as if it was something she'd never seen before. "That was a fast execution. I expected you to hesitate." A purr rumbled in her throat for a moment, before she considered his hunting methods. "Now, besides that... Can you tell me why you were successful in catching this mouse?" The she-cat put extra emphasis on the prey animal in specific, to see if he could catch onto the subtle differences between prey.

|| @Bendy The Demon ||
Old July 16th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac View Post

Timberwish laughed at her sister’s response. That was just like her. She was always up late doing something. She kept up with her warrior duties, but in her free time she was always out wandering the territory. Sometimes with a friend, but most of the time alone. She never got tired of it, there was always something new to see. It was her way of clearing her head, letting off any steam. It was her happy place, where she could let her imagine run wild. She never thought she was too old to be who she was. Then time would get away from her. But she needed to learn when to stop before it started affecting her warrior duties. It had happened this morning, and who was to say something like it wouldn’t happen again? “I know. I need to work on my time management skills. And I suppose my responsibility in this case. Be happy you got the good-at-time-management gene. Who’d I get the bad one from?” She said with a laugh.

When Mousenose mentioned her mate, Timberwish’s heart sunk. Her heart ached for her. She wanted to personally deal with Crowheart for making her sister feel this way. On top of her troubles, this couldn’t be helping her state. She had always remembered them being together. She had always been jealous of how great of a friendship Mousenose had, and wished she had one just as good. For so long they had been best friends, and Timberwish had been ecstatic when they had announced that they had become mates. For the first time, it occurred to her that they must’ve never really been mates in the first place. It had been an act all along. Timberwish understood why she had lied, but she was a little hurt by the deception. She tried not to take it seriously. She realized too that Crowheart had known about Mousenoseks sexuality all along. Again she understood why her and her family hadn’t been the first to know, but she couldn’t help but feel jealous. She wished she could’ve been that first shoulder to lean on, to help her sister. “Oh, Mousenose, I’m sorry. I didn’t know. He’ll come back around though. You guys have been friends for so long, and he wouldn’t throw that away. And if he doesn’t come back to you, he’s just missing out.” She pondered why he had so suddenly stopped talking to to her though. It baffled her, given their history. But if it was because of her sexuality, she have a hard time not raking her claws against his pelt the next time she saw him.

As her sister spoke again, she laughed. She probably thought Timberwish was being ridiculous, but it really wasn’t good. “It was not good, no exaggeration. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get that taste out of my mouth. What are the birds eating these days? They need a better diet.” She said. As soon as Mousenose finished her food, Timberwish felt energy flowing through her veins. She couldn’t wait to get out of camp and into the territory. She would have to resist losing herself in the landscape. And better yet, she got to take her sister with her. Could it get any better? “I’ll have to show you all of my favorite spots. I’m out there so much, and there’s so much to see!” She said, excitement radiating off of her. She was anxious to get going. Quickly, she was up and on her paws. “Come on, come on! Get up, no time to waste! We’re burning daylight here!” She said. She was practically bouncing. She knew she was probably acting and looking like a kit, but she couldn’t care less what anyone watching was thinking. “Let’s go!” She said. She tried to contain her excitement as she started towards the entrance, but couldn’t. She broke into a run and was soon out of camp.

(I guess we switch to the territory now?)
(Sorry, been incredibly busy and had no access to a comp- wasn't going to be typing this much up on my phone, or it would've been typo galore!)

Mousenose laughed, shaking her head as a way to say 'who knows'. Timberwish was still a hard worker, very much like their mom, but her mother was an extreme hard worker- she'd never relax in the territory and risk her duties the next day. So maybe Timber had gotten it from their father, then, but it was too much explaining and speculation that Mousenose quite honestly didn't feel like delving into. Plus she didn't want to seem like a know-it-all, when her sister was just joking around. "You're still responsible," Mouse reassured her sister instead. "Time just got away from you in this instance. It's not like you neglected your duties or anything." She smiled at the other molly, not sure if she had needed the reassurance but offering it anyways. You could never be too careful, at least not in Mouse's eyes you couldn't.

Mousenose couldn't help but blink in surprise at Timber's reassurance about Crowheart- why had her sister mentioned their friendship, rather than their supposed love between them? No doubt, Mouse loved Crow and Crow loved Mouse, but not in the way the rest of the clan thought. Friendship was all that was between them, but as far as Timberwish knew they were madly in love and happy mates. So it surprised the molly when her sister brought up their friendship as the reason for him to come back to her. She tried not to linger on it long, but back in her mind she was starting to wonder if Timber had already pieced together what her big secret was. Mousenose's eyes lingered on Timber's face for a moment, trying to read what she was thinking, before she flitted them back ahead of her to hide her own thoughts. No, Timberwish couldn't possibly know, or else she wouldn't be acting so calm around her. She'd be shocked, probably a bit angry, and definitely not so friendly like this, so she pushed the nagging feeling back.

Soon, she was laughing again, all previous worries evaporating she she placed her eyes on the small bird. "Probably didn't help that it was sitting out in the sun for so long, either," Mousenose added, whiskers twitching. "After all, they should all be well-fed during this time of year. Unless it was sickly." At the suggestion, she frowned and leaned forward to sniff the prey- she didn't want her sister getting sick if her meal had been, too- but it seemed fine, just a tad old. Relaxed once more, she leaned back and flicked her tail, focusing on Timberwish's excitement. She smiled, the energy radiating off her becoming infectious. Mouse was happy to get to see where all these favorite spots of her littermate were and she wondered if any of them would be a personal favorite of hers as well. The molly grinned, shaking her head at Timber's insistence. "Alright, alright. I'm getting up," she laughed, getting up to her paws. When she looked back at her sister, however, the molly was already disappearing out the camp entrance. "Hey!" She called out in surprise, hurrying to catch up. "Wait up! Are you trying to ditch me already?" She managed to get into step with the brown molly, glancing over at Timber with a purr to accompany her teasing words. As they ran through the territory, she turned her attention to the passing trees and scenery around her, finding her worries starting to leave. The reminder that on this trip out of camp, she'd be telling her sister about her feelings and possibly ruin their relationship was still at the back of her mind, keeping Mouse feeling a bit uneasy, but the trees and scenery did help to ease the anxiety a bit. Hopefully, her confession would go over well, and she'd return back to camp even closer than her sister than she'd been when leaving. But she wasn't foolish enough to get her hopes up enough. Given her family's views, the opposite would likely happen, but she'd have to deal with it if she were to take a step towards her own personal happiness.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 16th, 2018, 07:30 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Maplepaw looked distressed as Tigerkit dashed away.
I can’t climb!” She yelled frantically. She wasn’t very good at climbing yet!
“I’ll just run below you.” She called, landing one blow to the rouge’s face, her claws catching on fur and yanking out a tuft of the pelt.
Leaping off of him, she turned and bolted, her head towards the sky as she watched Tigerkit leap from branch to branch.
Tigerkit dodged and weaved through the branches, before seeing the camp through the trees. However, he knew that Nightmare was going to reach Maplepaw before she reached camp. He jumped down, right onto Nightmare's back. The two toms struggled, Tigerkit gaining the upper hand.

Then, Nightmare kicked Tigerkit off of him, and scratched at Tigerkit's side, and began to run towards Maplepaw, claws unsheathed.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:19 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit of ShadowClan View Post
Tigerkit dodged and weaved through the branches, before seeing the camp through the trees. However, he knew that Nightmare was going to reach Maplepaw before she reached camp. He jumped down, right onto Nightmare's back. The two toms struggled, Tigerkit gaining the upper hand.

Then, Nightmare kicked Tigerkit off of him, and scratched at Tigerkit's side, and began to run towards Maplepaw, claws unsheathed.
Maplepaw could hear the sounds of a struggle behind her, but she didn’t stop, the only sound was her paws crunching on foliage in her running movement.
Soon, the paw steps behind her started, and she could feel the thump of something loud and strong bearing down on her. Heart racing, she turned her head only once to check.
There, a hulking black tom was racing after her, his claws unsheathed and legs stretched out.
Maplepaw let out a screech, then ducked and let him fly over her. She turned and ran the other way.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 16th, 2018, 08:27 PM
YEET!

Quote:

Maplepaw could hear the sounds of a struggle behind her, but she didn’t stop, the only sound was her paws crunching on foliage in her running movement.
Soon, the paw steps behind her started, and she could feel the thump of something loud and strong bearing down on her. Heart racing, she turned her head only once to check.
There, a hulking black tom was racing after her, his claws unsheathed and legs stretched out.
Maplepaw let out a screech, then ducked and let him fly over her. She turned and ran the other way.
Nightmare quickly turned, and began to gain on her again, his powerful legs allowing him to run faster than some WindClan cats.

Tigerkit struggled to get up, but couldn't. he kept trying, and eventually succeeded. He had to get to camp and get help; there was no way him and Maplepaw would survive at this rate!

Nightmare kept running, following Maplepaw.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:30 PM
boo

Quote:
Nightmare quickly turned, and began to gain on her again, his powerful legs allowing him to run faster than some WindClan cats.

Tigerkit struggled to get up, but couldn't. he kept trying, and eventually succeeded. He had to get to camp and get help; there was no way him and Maplepaw would survive at this rate!

Nightmare kept running, following Maplepaw.
(Fight, fight!)

Maplepaw was beginning to panic, her eyes widening and spittle beginning to form around the edges of her mouth. She had wanted to go hunting, or for a walk, but this was getting dangerous!
Letting out a faint whimper, she turned once more and launched herself into a trunk of a sturdy pine tree.
Her claws digging into the soft bark, she tried to boost herself upwards but felt herself slipping, right down to the black tom who was below.
He had been pursuing her, and she was going to be caught.
“Tigerkit! Head back to camp! I’ll be- Eep!” She called, being cut off as she completely fell backwards, the calico apprentice tumbling down to the forest floor.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 16th, 2018, 08:36 PM
YEET!

Quote:

(Fight, fight!)

Maplepaw was beginning to panic, her eyes widening and spittle beginning to form around the edges of her mouth. She had wanted to go hunting, or for a walk, but this was getting dangerous!
Letting out a faint whimper, she turned once more and launched herself into a trunk of a sturdy pine tree.
Her claws digging into the soft bark, she tried to boost herself upwards but felt herself slipping, right down to the black tom who was below.
He had been pursuing her, and she was going to be caught.
“Tigerkit! Head back to camp! I’ll be- Eep!” She called, being cut off as she completely fell backwards, the calico apprentice tumbling down to the forest floor.
Tigerkit had a choice - head back to camp and get help, and possibly lose his best friend - or turn back and help her, which would probably lead to both of their deaths. He need to save her, but couldn't do it on his own.

Nightmare finally caught up to Maplepaw. "Well well. Oh how the brave have fallen." he taunted, his claws unsheathed. "I don't know... should I kill you? Or should I trap you and make you watch Stripe die?" he continued. "Decisions, decisions."

Old July 16th, 2018, 08:57 PM
boo

Quote:
Tigerkit had a choice - head back to camp and get help, and possibly lose his best friend - or turn back and help her, which would probably lead to both of their deaths. He need to save her, but couldn't do it on his own.

Nightmare finally caught up to Maplepaw. "Well well. Oh how the brave have fallen." he taunted, his claws unsheathed. "I don't know... should I kill you? Or should I trap you and make you watch Stripe die?" he continued. "Decisions, decisions."
Maplepaw’s eyes stretched so wide they could hold two moons in them, so wide that you could see the white rims around the green. Terror outlined her face, from her tail tip to nose.
“Kill me now? Would that save Stri- Tigerkit?” She asked, stuttering and stumbling over her words.
The calico was trembling, backed up against the wooden bark that scraped against her back as the dark shadow-like cat gleaned above her, his eyes shining gleefully.
Only a murderer, a killer, would look like that.
“Who even a-are you?” She asked bravely.

~pom~