Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Judge, Jury, and...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:47 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:47 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:43 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:40 PM

Old October 22nd, 2020, 12:44 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Windstrike
[ @Redtalon ]

Windstrike had been about to walk off, scenting a mouse not too far off and planning on getting to it before it scented him, but something about the way Stonefang simply stared at him made him sit back down, smirk slightly dimmed as he took the time to actually look at the tom. While he seemed just as fox-brained as the rest of his clan, it was obvious this cat wouldn't just leave for no reason. Sure enough, as he looked closer, the faint stain of blood on the tom's paws became visible. Scoffing to himself, he rolled his eyes, examining his own paws, running a tongue along his pads to wash away the dirt of the forest.

Run in circles? Yeah right, when birds stopped flying. "Sure, and then I'll go join Windclan for the heck of it," he replied, sarcasm thick in his voice as he snickered to himself at the thought. Join those windbags? That's just as bad as sentencing yourself to death these days, "Besides, I don't take orders from someone who's always stuck in the clouds, perhaps come back down to the ground and I'll consider even hearing you."

"Oh no, not a threat, and I'm certainly not a 'tattletale', though I suggest expanding your vocabulary," he chuckled with a smug glance back up the warrior, eyes slitted as he glared, "More of a warning, that I may or may not follow through with, but that's up to you." What he meant by Dawnstar would appreciate it slipped his mind, but it wasn't important never the less. Besides, he didn't give a damn about his or her opinion, or 'expectations', he lived for himself and himself only. Likability wasn't on his list.

While he didn't particularily hate anyone, in his own clan at least, it was starting to feel like this cat would need an exception. Something about Stonefang just urked his nerves, and while that wasn't a rare occurrence, staying after getting irritated, especially when he didn't need to, was just something he didn't do. He wanted to break this cat, if he couldn't... well that was a different story.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:28 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlooftheGreatandTerrible View Post
"Oh....hi.." Emberfrost gave a small, shy smile, then glanced back at the forest floor. Outwardly she seemed calm enough, but internally, she was panicking. Oh my stars someone is talking to me?! What should I say? I don't want to have a conversation but I don't want to seem dumb..
"Uhh... I'm Rockystream..." He started
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:31 PM
FlooftheGreatandTerrible

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post

"Uhh... I'm Rockystream..." He started
(Not trying to be rude, but could you make your replies a bit longer?)

"I-I-I'm Emberf-frost." She had a noticeable stutter, that didn't seem to be hesitant shyness but just part of how she spoke. Although she did seem very nervous. "D-do you need s-something?"
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:36 PM

Quote:
(Not trying to be rude, but could you make your replies a bit longer?)

"I-I-I'm Emberf-frost." She had a noticeable stutter, that didn't seem to be hesitant shyness but just part of how she spoke. Although she did seem very nervous. "D-do you need s-something?"
[Sure. Prepare yourself for my long replies. >:)]
"h-hi Ember-f-frost". Said Rockystream. He was very small and had a weird pattern on him, and felt very slef concious around this she-cat. He was barely more than an apprentice, being only just 14 moons, a warrior for 1. He didn't look like a shadowclan cat, and was often bullied by the apprentices, even now as a warrior. Cats still called him Rockypaw, and judged him for being born from loners. "N-no, n-not really". He said. "J-just c-cat's t-to accept m-me for -who I-I am". Rockystream finished.

Last edited by Lonely; October 22nd, 2020 at 02:36 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:43 PM
FlooftheGreatandTerrible

Quote:

[Sure. Prepare yourself for my long replies. >]
"h-hi Ember-f-frost". Said Rockystream. He was very small and had a weird pattern on him, and felt very slef concious around this she-cat. He was barely more than an apprentice, being only just 14 moons, a warrior for 1. He didn't look like a shadowclan cat, and was often bullied by the apprentices, even now as a warrior. Cats still called him Rockypaw, and judged him for being born from loners. "N-no, n-not really". He said. "J-just c-cat's t-to accept m-me for -who I-I am". Rockystream finished.
Wow...his stutter is worse than mine! Emberfrost kind of felt bad for him, but had no idea what to say. So she just poked at a slow-moving snail on her rock. She wondered for a few moments what it would taste like if she ate it. Probably dirt and slime...
Old October 22nd, 2020, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Wow...his stutter is worse than mine! Emberfrost kind of felt bad for him, but had no idea what to say. So she just poked at a slow-moving snail on her rock. She wondered for a few moments what it would taste like if she ate it. Probably dirt and slime...
Rockystream joined her in poking at the snail, until it died. He licked it, then spat. "ew". He mewed in one, short word. "s-soo...." Said Rockystream unsure what do do at the moment. (Sorry im pretty busy, repies gonna be short)
Old October 22nd, 2020, 03:51 PM
FlooftheGreatandTerrible

Quote:

Rockystream joined her in poking at the snail, until it died. He licked it, then spat. "ew". He mewed in one, short word. "s-soo...." Said Rockystream unsure what do do at the moment. (Sorry im pretty busy, repies gonna be short)
"W-why would you l-l-l" A short pause. "Lick a snail?" She had to steady herself to speak properly.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 06:01 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
"OKAY OKAY LET HIM GO!" Scorchstrike didn't want the rogue to die, just give him a warning. Ghosttail seemed to have other ideas. "Ghosttail, he's done. Let him go, he's learned that Shadowclan can't be messed with." @gs29513 @~-Stealth-~ @RussetShade
Ghosttail

Why should I listen to her? "Oh, wah wah wah, a poor little rogue is gonna die!" Ghosttail mocked. "They never learn their lesson. Never." The black cat let go but attempted a nice swift tackle, hopefully knocking the wind out of them. Who cares if this cat dies?
@gs29513

(iz it okay if ghosttail murders the boi? im tryna get him to be a cruel kitty)
Old October 22nd, 2020, 06:04 PM

Quote:
"W-why would you l-l-l" A short pause. "Lick a snail?" She had to steady herself to speak properly.
Rockystream didn't know. "I-it f-fel-lt r-right?" He said quesioning himself.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 06:33 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@~-Stealth-~ Its cool, Scorch won't like it but she won't really do anything to stop it)

Scorchstrike was in stunned silence. She didn't want the cat to die, but knew Shadowclan was more important.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.