Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:10 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

“I’m happy you enjoyed it!” Shimmerskip meowed lightly, but she felt fake. Can I please just get along with one cat other than wolfpool? She asked herself, then she realized that her pelt was starting to bristle. She forced it to lie flat, and hoped that Wolfclaw hadn’t noticed. Even though Wolfclaw was rough on the outside, she knew she could bring to the best in him. He even complimented me on my catch. She thought. “May I eat with you?” Shimmerskip asked, her somewhat small frame, she realized was almost nonexistent comepaired to this huge main coon.

(By the way she is actually depressed though she hides it well. She might accidentally show it from time to time, and Wolfpool doesn’t even know.)
The large maine coon couldn’t help but blink at the smaller shecat that was standing before him now, his deepened hues eyes seeming to see right into her very soul and being as his tail twitched back and forth behind him in utter silence for a few moments. Was this cat to be trusted after they had only just met? She seemed harmless enough, and kindhearted too, but he knew that it could just be a mask to how they truly are. Maybe she had hidden intentions behind her with this or a motive perhaps. Wolfclaw was unsure with what to do, but for some odd reasoning, he did not really have the energy within him to call her away like he did with other felines. Something about her, with the aura that she perceived and the words that she spoke, it was actually rather fascinating to the older warrior. She wished to eat with him, which surprised him, but she seemed to find the courage to ask such a thing considering the reputation he had among Riverclan - so that was admirable in the slightest. In the back of his head, he could hear his mother quietly pestering him to make friends, meet a nice girl and try to not let the bad cats in the world shape who he was. This was the main reason to where he accepted her offer. “You may, but do you assume that I plan on sharing my meal with you?” Wolfclaw asked in a low-toned voice, not ready to give up his meal despite her thinner frame. Where he came from, you had to fight for every meal you got - so he was rather protective of such things.

[ Wolfclaw has taken interest in her, which is rare for him. ]

Last edited by Captain; March 2nd, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Copperpaw trotted into camp, dropping a small perch on the prey pile. The tom spotted Laurelpaw grooming herself across the clearing and headed over. "Hello! Don't a busy day for you, huh?" He meowed, inviting himself to sit beside the she-cat. He had seen her around camp a lot lately but hadn't had a chance to talk to his fellow apprentice. It would be a great opportunity for him to get used to the clan though. The light orangeish-brown tom sat down, moving his tail over his white paws. His bi-colored eyes glinted slightly in the afternoon light.
Laurelpaw turned to Copperpaw, a tom who seemed from first-impression, nice, friendly, and cheerful. Wouldn’t be a horrible mate. After all when the warriors say their is a thing called a perfect mate, I’ll keep my doubts about that. Just a toleratable one. She smiled stopping grooming,” Not really. My mentor’s always off who knows where telling me not to follow and I’m not that curious, he’s probably just hunting on his own. And besides I don’t find enjoyment in freezing my paw in the river fishing or freezing my body in the river practicing swimming, nor is hunting land prey that fun. And battle training isn’t that exciting either. But, I’m sure swimming and fishing will be better once the river warms up. I mean I’ve tried climbing a tree before, nice view and not to difficult to get up, but getting down was hard.” She meowed smiling.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2018, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
as she set the fish in the pile she frowned and flicked her tail. Surely he would have an adoptive mother or some one! She flicked her ears as well she sighed she shook her head and sat beside him and looked at him " I am sorry ... " She meowed then looked down
" but I bet that one day you will get an apprentice your great at giving tips and your a kind tom . Most toms I see are brutes or arrogant or selfish . Your none of that. If that helps " she meowed she smiled and looked at salmontail her brown eyes shining
Salmontail had joined far too late in order to have an adoptive mother, he gazed at the she-cat, slightly worried as she apologized. "It's now your fault, you don't have to be sorry." The tom mewed, why was she doing so? He didn't need other cats apologizing for his parents' mistakes, but he smiled again once she kept talking, it was definitively pretty nice to be complimented like that, he honestly didn't watch many toms around the clan, and he sure didn't care about the way they acted, maybe he was unique, and if he was, he sure loved it. "Thanks." He purred.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 10:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Yay! Good job! ))
GingerThroat nodded as the she-cat told him her name. ''Nice... Na... me.'' he meowed. He began to lick a ginger forepaw and ran it over his face and ears, washing his face as Cocoaheart ate a couple bites of fish. He set his paw down and swiveled his ears in her direction at her next words. He nodded, confirming his name was, indeed, GingerThroat. He sat there, waiting for his turn to take a bite of fish. He flicked an ear to flick off a leaf.

(( @Fuzzyfeline ))
Cocoaheart swallowed her bite of the fish and sat up. She watched the leaf drift to the ground as Gingerthroat nocked it off his ear. This chocolate colored molly was detracted easily for some reason. Gently shacking her head she looked back at the tom. "Thank you. It's a unique name." She meowed with a slight nod for no apparent reason. Letting out a small breath she looked up at the white hued sky with a hint of blue. It was a Leaf-bear sky alright, but it was pretty. "I like your name too." She added not exactly sure if she was suppose to say that. She didn't know why she shouldn't it was just kind of strange saying it out loud. Though a lot of things felt strange to Cocoaheart. Such as being nuzzled or pressed against by another warrior or telling some cat she loved them, even her Littermates. It just felt strange all that stuff, but she didn't know why.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"The Medicine cats handle war differently. we have more important things to worry about at the moment." they stated calmly. daydream had lots of things to do, honestly. with the war riverclan was best off left for dead without daydream training juniperpaw, and so was skyclan if they didnt train shinefang. they were all over the place when it came to their duties, not just in their clan. so they damn well wasnt in the mood to be snapped at for doing their job. fallenstar just...didnt sit right with daydream for some reason. maybe because it was such a contrast to having russetstar as a leader, a cat who they grew close to and would call their adoptive father in a way. this didnt seem right. but they wouldnt voice that observation, instead they looked fallenstar up and down, as if they were sizing him up, amber hues having an unamused glare at his presence and not acknowledging his apology for snapping. "I understand. Shadowclans been facing loss after loss lately, i think its best if we stop the wars while we all need to heal. in leaf bare of all times, it was idiotic for any of us to fight during this season." riverclans rivers were frozen over, their main source of food. thunderclan AND windclan had lack of prey from stealing and starving. shadowclan was still suffering from the flood and lack of herbs, also having lack of prey since the flood caused a lot of ice. and well..skyclan stayed in their lane. good for them.

The tom flattened his ears against his head and adverted his gaze, feeling idiotic for not noticing the oubvious. He focused his cold gaze upon a singular leaf, only noticing it due to it's almost inaudible rustling against the thin layer of snow that blanketed the clan. He kept his attention on the yellow leaf, it was lined with a sickening black, meaning it was dying, dying slowly. He narrowed his eyes and felt the bile rise in his throat as the cold Leaf-bare wind blew away the dying leaf, as if it was nothing but an insignifigant speck in it's path. It made his stomach churn. He then felt a shiver roll down his spine, the sickening feeling of someone watching him erupted within his soul, which in turn caused the burly tom to whip his head around and lock eyes with the Shadowclan medicine cat, his own lapis hues filled with nothing but disgust and distress. He felt cornered, like he wasn't even safe in his own clan, in his own home, it wasn't just Daydream's eyes that bore holes into his pelt, no, it was thousands of other, watchful, judgemental eyes, watching his every move. He straightened his posture and looked down at the medicine cat, his glare cold, almost as cold as the river itself. He would not be judged by Starclan, or by this golden tabby, he had done nothing wrong....not as of late. As they began to size him up, he fluffed up his ebony fur and let out a low growl, flashing his fangs.

Fallenstar then dropped his sneer and swiveled his ears so they were pointed toward the feline, his eyes half idled. "I have a feeling Thunderclan and Windclan don't plan on backing down...and I also feel as though Skyclan won't be joining anytime soon...annoying, we could use his help right about now." he huffed, his tail lashing behind him. He understood Grousestar's wish to stay out of a clan war, he was sick and he didn't wish for any of his clanmates to be harmed, but it was a lot harder for Riverclan to stay out of it considering that they were right up next to all 3 of the batteling clans, he couldn't just hide his head beneath his paws and wish to Starclan it'd go away. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh, rocking back on his hind legs and flank, thinking of all the events leading to the war between the rabbit chasers and tree climbers. That, in turn, caused the ebony leader to shake his head and look at the tabby once more, except, he held no emotions both on his face, and in his eyes. It was all annoying, and he started to hear the high ringing in his ears again as his head started buzzing, how annoying. "We're a breed of nothing but idiots...kill to be powerful, move up the ranks to control...it's sickening." he growled, his gaze locking onto Daydreams, analyzing him, wondering if he was one of the disgusting high ranks who used their position to abuse their power. Was he one of those cats? "Then again...when have the clans been in full peace?" he sighed, remembering the stories he was told as a kit, remembering his life growing up, Bucknight, both evil eras, the history with the Dusk Syndicate. He let out another sigh, except this was more drawn out, tired sounding, and exhausted features soon melted onto his face. "I don't even know what to do, no matter what I choose someone will still be dissatisfied with it...it's annoying." he sighed, lifting his paw and unseathing his claws, opening and closing the ebony paw, watching the claws move.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:54 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

RushKit wandered into the clearing, paws padding lightly on the snow. She slipped over trying to look closer. The kit wondered what snow and ice was. The queens said it was frozen water, but if they were both frozen water, then why was snow squishy, and ice hard? But some of the water was till flowing, despite there being ice. It wasn't logical in RushKit's eyes, though she was sure she could figure it out in a while. Anyways, she preferred the ice to water. RushKit didn't get swept away or stuck in ice, unlike sand or water. The gold and brown tabby swished her tail on the snow, watching it fly up.
Rushkit looked around up at the warriors, she thought about what it would be like to be a warrior, or an apprentice. Maybe she would go hunting, or be a good fighter. Or she would become a queen. RushKit wouldn't like to be stuck in a den, taking care of cats. To think of it, she would want to be a medicine cat. The only upside would to be able to learn about herbs. She was five moons, so she would know her mentor soon. It definitely would not be Juniperpaw, since she is still an apprentice. So, by process of elimination, she would not be her apprentice, and would become a warrior. She continued wandering across the clearing, not realising where she's going.

[ @Mad King ]

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:21 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail had joined far too late in order to have an adoptive mother, he gazed at the she-cat, slightly worried as she apologized. "It's now your fault, you don't have to be sorry." The tom mewed, why was she doing so? He didn't need other cats apologizing for his parents' mistakes, but he smiled again once she kept talking, it was definitively pretty nice to be complimented like that, he honestly didn't watch many toms around the clan, and he sure didn't care about the way they acted, maybe he was unique, and if he was, he sure loved it. "Thanks." He purred.
Berryfang nodded and flicked her right ear then looked at some other cats " I apologize because others don't others ignore a mistake they have done or if someone else has something bad that has happened to them and no one says that . It might make their day even more worse . And that one warrior who says ' sorry' or does something to atleast might make them feel better may make their day happy. So if someone is upset or had something bad to them I want to make them feel better or be happy if others don't " she meowed now looking back at salmontail with a smile " so...in a way it is my fault if I don't do anything to make you happy or feel better. What kind of a warrior would I be if I just ignored someone's pain and don't find a way to help?I would be just like everyone else who doesn't " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Berryfang nodded and flicked her right ear then looked at some other cats " I apologize because others don't others ignore a mistake they have done or if someone else has something bad that has happened to them and no one says that . It might make their day even more worse . And that one warrior who says ' sorry' or does something to atleast might make them feel better may make their day happy. So if someone is upset or had something bad to them I want to make them feel better or be happy if others don't " she meowed now looking back at salmontail with a smile " so...in a way it is my fault if I don't do anything to make you happy or feel better. What kind of a warrior would I be if I just ignored someone's pain and don't find a way to help?I would be just like everyone else who doesn't " she meowed
Salmontail agzed at her and shook his head. "You shouldn't apologize for their mistakes, Berryfang, you know, my parents did something and I'm not ready to forgive them for that, and saying sorry for that only brings back those bad memories, so, could we please change the subject?" The Riverclanner asked, he met her gaze and sat down, he wanted to move on from the past, be happy with RiverClan, but he hated when others asked what was troubling him, he wasn't the kind of tom to lie and would tell the truth, that he was kind of haunted by his family abandonning him. "I want to talk about anything else, just not my problems." He said,
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail agzed at her and shook his head. "You shouldn't apologize for their mistakes, Berryfang, you know, my parents did something and I'm not ready to forgive them for that, and saying sorry for that only brings back those bad memories, so, could we please change the subject?" The Riverclanner asked, he met her gaze and sat down, he wanted to move on from the past, be happy with RiverClan, but he hated when others asked what was troubling him, he wasn't the kind of tom to lie and would tell the truth, that he was kind of haunted by his family abandonning him. "I want to talk about anything else, just not my problems." He said,
Berryfang had a worried expression but it soon vanished " ok " she meowed she had to literally force the word out of her mouth but that wouldn't change on her apologizing or what she said . She took a deep breath then exhailed she smelled other warriors sents near by mixed with the fresh kill pile which stung in her nose almost making her gag she liked separate smells instead of them all mixed together . She scrunched up her nose from the smells and shook her head slightly with a few tail flicks now trying to think of a different subject to talk about " what do you wanna talk about then? " she asked since nothing came to mind .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Suspiciousmindz
[ i’m so sorry it took so long to get this starter, i will also warn you it won’t be the most fantastic starter you’ve ever read. lacking inspiration and willpower to get things done ;-; ]

It was one of those mornings, the sky a beautiful blue with swirling puffy clouds dancing along its clear palette. Today was quite frosty despite the sky looking like a late green leaf evening, I’m fact it was the coldest day she could quite remember since it started to melt just a little. A fresh snowfall had covered the land in a sparkly blanket of pure white, the wind was blistering and cold, the snow was more ice than not and it was unbelievably wet. Unlike most cats, rowanflower loved these kinds of wet cold days since nobody else appreciated the way it looked, it was frozen beauty. Slipping out of the warriors den a scruffy looking she cat came into the sunlight her golden and green eyes darting across the clearing with a kit like look of awe. It’s truly something when one night it can look so lively and the next it looks so bleached clean.

With gentle paw steps the cream and ginger spotted molly padded across the sleeping camp to the fresh kill pile, eyes glazed with exhaustion she examined her options with vague interest before leaving the frozen prey behind for somebody else, She wasn’t that hungry anyways. The night had been spent tossing and turning, waking and than falling into light sleep only to be woken by terrible abdominal pain. She didn’t want to come to terms with what she knew was going on with her body. The buldge in her stomach was growing less and less easier to ignore but still the fact she had to tell her worrysome mate and hate filled leader was the only thing holding her back from joyous celebration. She was surprised nobody noticed but perhaps it looked like she was getting fat instead. Her eyebrows knit together thoughtfully, that’s not doing me any justice. she made her way closer to the warriors den and scratched out a place in the snow clearing it so she could see the prickles of grass poking through.

Than settling herself down she laid on her side, the feeling of overheating around her mid section soon evaporated with the feeling of snow melting on her skin. She settled further into her burrow allowing her eyes to fall shut for a moment. I should talk to juniperpaw, I need something for this before I go crazy. getting back to her paws and sitting upright after a few minutes of silence. More cats seemed to be emerging out into the brisk morning trodding by her grumbling in annoyance. She had already awoken that morning to asign the dusk and dawn patrols and was taking a well deserved rest, they had returned and where now settling down for a little bit before they had to get out and do another patrol again. She would have to get on that soon.

As she sat there soaking up the warmth of the sun she could feel it soaking into her fur and warming her tense body. Another ripping pain shot through her torso making her bite down hard onto her cheek and dig her claws into the frozen ground. It had happened all night and had migrated over into the day. Something she had seriously feared when the pain started rolling around. It had come true and it began to alter her ability to work and complete her deputy duties and expectations.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord