Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:23 PM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old February 28th, 2018, 02:26 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool dipped her head, moving closer to Flarestrike. For some reason she felt safe around Flarestrike and everytime she was around any other cat that feeling so happens to have left. She knew that they weren't ever going to be beside each other all the time and it made Splashpool a little depressed to see that everything is better wheb she's with Flarestrike. "Where were you plan on going?" asked Splashpool, remebering that he wanted to go somewhere more private, so that they didn't get caught by one of their clanmates.
The tom felt himself lean into her touch, it was normal to be comfort by your mate's presence. While he was comforted by his mother's and usually family's presence, this one seem to shift differently. He felt the one to have to protect her instead. Flarestrike grinned, "A tree. More or less. I can't say its beautiful or anything but, its just like my favorite spot. You can climb it and see the view, its really pretty. " He meowed, picturing the sunset that they often watched. Truth be told, he didn't know even if Splashpool would willingly climb a tree with being pregnant and almost falling to her death. "Plus, I'm too lazy to walk any farther." Flarestrike lied, jokingly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 28th, 2018, 07:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Leaf_tail @mompaws @Mad King @cherry @~rattlesnake~ @.:Blue Wishes:.

A creamy white and ginger spotted feline slipped between the shadows cast by the tall trees. The sun was high in the sky with little clouds sluggishly trekking the sky today it was a fantastic day for a border patrol, she had meaning to get around to it for many sunrises. Though patrols had been by she hasn’t accompanied any of them, it was a scenic walk even though it stank of shadowclan she had loved going. At the head of a patrol she lead both her apprentice and two warriors. It was a small patrol but she had liked it this way, less cats to impress, less to command. Besides it was a good chance to clear her mind since the last gathering, fallenstars hatred for her had shaken her very soul and she had grown less and less involved with him since than. Just thinking about him made her feel watched and over powered. Forcing herself to swallow her fear she steered to the left veering away from the inner territory til they where a few yards from the shadowclan border. There she settled at a brisk pace her paws sinking into the moist peaty earth. Since the storm during the gathering the land had remained wet and marshy, or at least more than normal.

Taking a deep breath she lead the group to the side and paralleled towards the border closing the gap between the shadowclanners and them. It reminded her of how they hadn’t shown up to the gathering which worried her, not as much as thunderclan their allies did but she didn’t bother choosing sides now. She was bored with these fueds at this point and was happy to bury her grievances. It didn’t seem like fallenstar was backing down from it, so she didn’t take these to heart but would be content sticking behind him when need be. Popping out of her thoughts she looked back over her shoulder as they neared the border. ”I’ll go ahead and scent mark you guys go ahead” she said dipping her head and leaving the other tom cats behind when she went ahead and scent marked on a overturned rotting log, when she had finished up a scent drifted past her nostrils which made her head jerk upright. Shadowclan, bitter and sour. She stood and turned her body towards the border her eyes reducing to slots and her eyebrows knitting together thoughtfully. Patrol must’ve headed by here earlier? Don’t be too suspicious Rowan it will be fine. she turned her head than bounded off after the tom cats slipping back behind them and making her way to the front. She wouldn’t mention it since she wasn’t planning on getting her warriors riled up about nothing important. Waving her tail and nudging firehawk carpwatcher and rosepaws flanks with her tail reassuringly as she passed by taking her place in the front. She forced her worries out of her mind as they padded farther away from the scent mark when suddenly a caw sounded above their heads with a garbled shriek before another beat of wings as it carried it self across the border and out of view. ”no wonder we’re hungry” she said with a displeased wave of her tail before continuing on her path, winding in and around the thicket.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 28th, 2018 at 07:29 PM.
Old February 28th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
The tom felt himself lean into her touch, it was normal to be comfort by your mate's presence. While he was comforted by his mother's and usually family's presence, this one seem to shift differently. He felt the one to have to protect her instead. Flarestrike grinned, "A tree. More or less. I can't say its beautiful or anything but, its just like my favorite spot. You can climb it and see the view, its really pretty. " He meowed, picturing the sunset that they often watched. Truth be told, he didn't know even if Splashpool would willingly climb a tree with being pregnant and almost falling to her death. "Plus, I'm too lazy to walk any farther." Flarestrike lied, jokingly.
Splashpool let out a chuckle at his joke. "Good, since I don't think I can walk too far and I sure don't want to try." replied the queen, standing herself up on all four paws. She gave her back a quick lick to smooth down a piece of her fur that stuck up. "Where is this tree anyway? You know that I'm more squirrel than I am a cat." purred the molly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 1st, 2018, 03:27 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool let out a chuckle at his joke. "Good, since I don't think I can walk too far and I sure don't want to try." replied the queen, standing herself up on all four paws. She gave her back a quick lick to smooth down a piece of her fur that stuck up. "Where is this tree anyway? You know that I'm more squirrel than I am a cat." purred the molly.
"Okay~! Pfft, you are right. They should have called you Splashsquirrel. Anywaaay, it should be near." The tom dragged out `anyway`. His tail sway, turning his head to the left as he started to sniff the air. He motion for her to follow. Flarestrike made sure to take it slow for his mate, pausing until he weaved through the bushes. Hopefully no one caught them on Shadowclan's territory. "I think.. hmm, its near. Gotta be." He mumbled to himself. He easily got lost in his territory, which he really shouldn't. Not his fault trees looked the same unlike his tree.

[ to Shadowclan's territory? ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 1st, 2018, 03:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"Okay~! Pfft, you are right. They should have called you Splashsquirrel. Anywaaay, it should be near." The tom dragged out `anyway`. His tail sway, turning his head to the left as he started to sniff the air. He motion for her to follow. Flarestrike made sure to take it slow for his mate, pausing until he weaved through the bushes. Hopefully no one caught them on Shadowclan's territory. "I think.. hmm, its near. Gotta be." He mumbled to himself. He easily got lost in his territory, which he really shouldn't. Not his fault trees looked the same unlike his tree.

[ to Shadowclan's territory? ]
(yep)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 7th, 2018, 02:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Celestial, @mompaws, @.:Blue Wishes:., @cherry, @Momotaro, @Leaf_tail

Though Sunhigh was at its peak, the warmth of the sun was lost to the cold winds that continued to torment the Clans. After the storm that crashed the Gathering, the forest had been subjected to a combination of thick mud, a swollen river, and icy paths, making patrolling and hunting more dangerous than it'd been in the last few seasons.

Personally, Firehawk didn't know what he preferred. The drama between the leaders was concerning and he hoped another battle wouldn't break out of something so petty, but on the other paw .. the recent weather had made hunting difficult and it was hard to feed their constantly growing Clan. It was fortunate Newleaf was around the corner. The increase in temperature would hopefully keep the cold at bay and give them more prey as the territories dried up. They didn't need a surge of rainstorms on top of the storm they had only a few sunrises ago. All that would do was cause more flooding and mudslids, and he didn't want another cat to be squished by a tree.

As they approached the border, Daisyshade - no, Rowanflower, seemed intent on marking the border herself, so Firehawk was content on letting her do just that. About to move on, the unmistakable reek of ShadowClan filled his senses, and the tips of his ears twitched. It was one thing for them to be closer to the border and catching the scent of ShadowClan, and another to be a couple fox-lengths back on their side of the line. "You smell that?" he asked the RiverClan deputy. "That's not the border."

Were ShadowClan so desperate to cause more issues within the Clans they needed to trespass on RiverClan territory? The white and ginger tom wished they were on their side of the border by now, to reduce the possibility of being confronted or a fight breaking out. None of the Clans needed more violence..

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 7th, 2018 at 02:29 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:02 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Celestial, @mompaws, @Mad King, @cherry, @Momotaro, @Leaf_tail

Rosepaw was pretty excited to say the least. Yes, he may have felt kind of neglected when it came to his mentoring, but at least he was out with Rowanflower for once. Rowanflower he had to remind himself that his mentor was no longer Daisyshade. He had really liked Daisyshade as a name, especially the -shade suffix. It was a calmer suffix, once that wasn’t as dark, or edgy as one might think, as -shadow. In his eyes, anything that had shadow in the name was automatically somewhat scary. He knew he was probably biased, but at one point, he had kind of stopped caring. Either way, ‘shade’ sounded like a wonderful prefix, it just didn’t sound right as his suffix.

Snapping back to attention, the apprentince padded next to his mentor quietly, wishing he could ask her questions about why she hadn’t really been training him, but he kept his mouth shut. A whole moon had passed! He had maybe had one, two at the most, sessions with the deputy. He told himself it was all because of her deputy duties, he wasn’t as important as those, he could accept it. As his mind was slowly progressing to if Rowanflower was neglecting him for no reason at all, a scent hit him, and it took everything in the apprentince not to gag. Shadowclan He was about to open his jaw to ask if it was just him, but Firehawk took the words away from him. They were directed at Rowan, but Rose gave a small nod, just to signify he knew it was there.

Of course, this had to be right when they were recovering from a battle. He knew some cats hadn’t come back, and anger was building up in him. What gave Shadowclan the right to steal prey? He couldn’t understand what they needed. Then again, maybe they had just accidentally gone over the border. However, none of those thoughts were able to calm Rose, forcing himself to keep quiet and just follow everyone else.

Last edited by BEAR.; March 12th, 2018 at 02:10 PM. Reason: fixed mention
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:48 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Scorndusk crouched near the brush dotting the border, eyeing the RiverClan cats ahead. Good. The cats had caught onto his bait. It wouldn't be long before they found the border patrol and demanded an explanation. His eyes glinting maliciously, he turned and faced the rest of the patrol.

Privately, he had his doubts about Stagskip joining them. He was too weak-willed, and Scorndusk doubted he would do much in a border fight. Coward, he thought disgustedly. Oh well. His age worked to their advantage--RiverClan wouldn't look good if they attacked a warrior fresh out of training. Shaking his head, he turned back to the patrol in front of them.

Already, the cats were growing closer. Even from afar, he could tell the patrol was suspecting ShadowClan. This time, at least, they weren't wrong. Scorndusk smirked. This was going to be fun.

With a flick of his ears, he signaled to Liondusk beside him. "Should we attack now?" he hissed. "I could try to lure them over the border."

@Celestial, @mompaws, @.:Blue Wishes:., @cherry, @Momotaro, @Mad King
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by BEAR.; March 12th, 2018 at 02:09 PM. Reason: fixed mentions
Old March 12th, 2018, 02:30 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Liondusk crouched by Scorndusk, his ears pricked and his eyes alert. he flicked his eyes, and looked over at him. His paws were itching to fight, however, they only wanted to take some of the lazy fish-fat riverclanners prey. He looked back and fort, watching. He whispered from the corner of his mouth, looking back at Scorndusk. ''yes, but what about StagSkip, he will be torn to threads he's so weak. And he will try stop it if we leave him here..."

The tom fluffed up his fur, and watched the Riverclanners carefully, and crouched over ready to pounce, "We should attack now though, if we leave it to long." the tom twitched his whiskers making sure they were down wind. if it changed, their advantage would disappear, and they would be humiliated. He flicked his tail, readying his stance.

{sorry its small, @cherry @Celestial, @mompaws, @.:Blue Wishes:., , @Mad King

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; March 12th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old March 21st, 2018, 03:23 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Lonestar23

whisperblaze didnt know why he found himself at the border. why? only to be yelled at again by a cat that they still wanted to call their kin. but the last time they had met...it hadnt gone well. why did he find himself at the border? would clawpaw even be here? it was unlikely. he had a family to care for, a mate to love. he knew he didnt need to ever see clawpaw again if he didnt want to. but he did. she was his sister, the the only cat that had once treated him with kindness that was kin by blood. perhasp he could somehow change her mind about him.

blu eyes gazed over the border, where scattered trees turned into pine, the shadows making the frosted grass look darker. what was he doing here really? she wouldnt be here. she wouldnt want to see him. he was nothing to her.