Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:44 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 04:43 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:41 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 04:40 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fish
Today 04:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 6th, 2019, 12:36 AM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

( Your mention didnt have an a, thats why )
Nightpaw stepped outside the den onto damp ground. It had snowed last night, and the sun had melted the ice to water, soaking the ground. Having slept in, he suddenly remembered his first training session was today. Oh no, Violetspring must be waiting, its almost sunhigh! He sped off, finding her curled up waiting in the clearing. "Im so sorry, I forgot" he panted. He felt ashamed, late on his first session?!

((Oh boy, I feel silly. Cant even spell lol))

Violetspring let out a small laugh before purring. "It's alright, just means im going to push you extra hard today for keeping me waiting." She told him and stood before heading out of the clearing. "Come, I'm going to take you around the borders."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old February 6th, 2019, 05:57 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Windystar was, to say the least, bored.

Had he known that being leader was this disinteresting, besides Gatherings and meetings, of course, he may have reconsidered leadership. But he couldn’t just resign because it was boring. Although a heads-up from Goldeneye would’ve been nice. But the long-furred feline wondered over and over - what made Goldeneye resign? He had been a leader for awhile, maybe that was it. Maybe he knew that his actions were wrong and stepped down for that reason? Either way, or maybe a third way, Windystar still took the leadership position. And he needed to find a deputy. Fast. He could feel the Clan growing restless, though he had narrowed it down to a few candidates. He just wanted to have a conversation with one, nothing stressful or anything. He hoped.

@Branch of Life

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 6th, 2019, 08:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
"Thats lovely," Mossflower sat up (you did mean Moss right?), "Wanna go hunting? I've got an itch to do something." Her green eyes flashed,and she lapped her tongue over the white spot on her chest a few times before rising to her paws.
(No, Wrenfeather your SHC cat)

She flicked her tail slightly,” Sure! Why not!?” She purred bursting with excitement, everyone said she was immature, but she didn’t care.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 6th, 2019, 09:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
"Oh, so you like kits, eh?" his tail curled around his paws and his brows were raised in amusement, yet his face still looked quite grumpy.
She nodded a little,” Kits are great, I don’t want my own, but I love to play with them.” She meowed hoping he understood her logic.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 6th, 2019, 09:29 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[ WARNING: Fuzz Family -- this post contains homo/transphobia and other sensitive subjects. It does not reflect my ideals. ]

Who did she think she was, going onto the Highbranch and calling a Clan meeting? Stupid, ignorant she-cats like her only had one place they belonged, and that was the nursery with a litter of kits at her belly. ShadowClan was a disgrace, falling apart at the seams, and Peachfuzz was sick of it! All of the leaders had been a mistake, starting with Timberstar when he abandoned their righteous Clan.

No, this is not what StarClan desired. They wanted a strong male leader, and Peachfuzz would be condemned if he didn't stand up for what They commanded. It was his Divine Duty to StarClan, their all wise Ancestors.

"Windygale," he snarled her name with a curl of his lips. He refused to call her -star. It was a Holy Name meant only for male leaders. "What do you think you are doing? ShadowClan has already suffered enough without you prolonging our damnation! Step aside now. StarClan Demands a strong male leader, and you have done nothing but dishonor our good Clan's name with your... desperate attempt to play tom and leader. Go back to the nursery where you belong, there are plenty of real toms who would be happy to be your mate and keep you there."

@Sagittarius

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 6th, 2019, 03:12 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar was, to say the least, bored.

Had he known that being leader was this disinteresting, besides Gatherings and meetings, of course, he may have reconsidered leadership. But he couldn’t just resign because it was boring. Although a heads-up from Goldeneye would’ve been nice. But the long-furred feline wondered over and over - what made Goldeneye resign? He had been a leader for awhile, maybe that was it. Maybe he knew that his actions were wrong and stepped down for that reason? Either way, or maybe a third way, Windystar still took the leadership position. And he needed to find a deputy. Fast. He could feel the Clan growing restless, though he had narrowed it down to a few candidates. He just wanted to have a conversation with one, nothing stressful or anything. He hoped.

@Branch of Life
Forestshade walked away from the fresh kill pile and saw Windystar standing there looking bored. He bowed his head as a greeting of respect toward the leader and as he was solitary he wanted to brighten his leaders day. He meowed with a start “Hello,Windystar.” He silently padded toward the feline but far enough to have his personal space. “How has life been treating you lately?” He meowed his brown pelt blowing in the wind. What if he didn’t want to talk? What if he hates me?! No no Forestshade you’re being irrational. I didn’t want to talk but I should be able to trust him right? He was a peacemaker after all. He managed to calm his anxiety although he wasn’t one to trust easily he should be able to trust his leader right? Yes he should why else was Windystar chosen? He would have to be trustworthy. “Do you wish to talk or should I get hunting or on a patrol?” He meowed his green eyes gazing at his leader.

[The writers block is cured! @Sagittarius]

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 6th, 2019, 03:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
[ WARNING: Fuzz Family -- this post contains homo/transphobia and other sensitive subjects. It does not reflect my ideals. ]

Who did she think she was, going onto the Highbranch and calling a Clan meeting? Stupid, ignorant she-cats like her only had one place they belonged, and that was the nursery with a litter of kits at her belly. ShadowClan was a disgrace, falling apart at the seams, and Peachfuzz was sick of it! All of the leaders had been a mistake, starting with Timberstar when he abandoned their righteous Clan.

No, this is not what StarClan desired. They wanted a strong male leader, and Peachfuzz would be condemned if he didn't stand up for what They commanded. It was his Divine Duty to StarClan, their all wise Ancestors.

"Windygale," he snarled her name with a curl of his lips. He refused to call her -star. It was a Holy Name meant only for male leaders. "What do you think you are doing? ShadowClan has already suffered enough without you prolonging our damnation! Step aside now. StarClan Demands a strong male leader, and you have done nothing but dishonor our good Clan's name with your... desperate attempt to play tom and leader. Go back to the nursery where you belong, there are plenty of real toms who would be happy to be your mate and keep you there."

@Sagittarius

Windystar gave one last smile and started to jump down, but he heard his name. Or rather, his old name. The word was filled with scorn and rudeness, so much so that it nearly startled the long-furred feline off the branch. The clumsy leader regained his composure and turned to face an angry tom.

As he listened quietly to his Clanmate, a number of emotions manifested themselves inside him. First, confusion. Why was this cat yowling at him? Had he done something wrong? Defensiveness spring up next. Not for himself, but for ShadowClan. Damnation? Was this about Goldeneye’s leadership? He finally settled on irritation and disappointment as he realized what this was about. This was the infamous Peachfuzz or one of his family members, no doubt. He showed no outward emotion, but his amber eyes blazed with anger.

“And I am to assume you are Peachfuzz, or related to Peachfuzz and Tinyfuzz, am I?” he asked, adding a slight barb to his words. Windystar considered himself a reasonable cat. Unless it came down to these situations. “I’d like to thank you for expressing your opinion and feedback, though next time, we can arrange a private talk.” Professional. He had to be a role model. “But even after the war, ShadowClan is thriving. Even with this sickness, ShadowClan survives. And with Goldeneye’s resignation, StarClan has blessed me with nine lives. I believe that I am more than fit to be ShadowClan’s leader, and I will try my best to live up to the great leaders of our Clan. Especially the she-cats.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 6th, 2019, 03:44 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

((Oh boy, I feel silly. Cant even spell lol))

Violetspring let out a small laugh before purring. "It's alright, just means im going to push you extra hard today for keeping me waiting." She told him and stood before heading out of the clearing. "Come, I'm going to take you around the borders."
Nightpaw nodded then proceeded to follow her. First time out of camp! As he took a step out, a purr of happiness grew in his throat. "Which borders are we patrolling? Featherfur found it difficult..." Memories of his sister began to pour into his head. She was his only friend when he was a kit. Everyother kit wasn't jet black like him, most of them were white or ginger.
But she's gone. She shouldn't have joined the battle.
He shook his head to clear his thoughts and run to catch up with his mentor.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old February 6th, 2019, 03:56 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah
Default ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Scorchingclaw stretched and yawned. He slowly got up, hesitating. He looked around, as if searching for something, then decided to get up and head for the fresh kill pile.

@Branch of Life

Last edited by Hyp3rGamin; February 6th, 2019 at 03:58 PM.
Old February 6th, 2019, 04:00 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

The blue cat looked up at hearing another cat approaching her. "Oh, you decided to join me then," she smiled and let out a purr. "I was thinking of hunting closer to the thunderclan border today. There's more growth there so there's higher chance we'll find prey hiding from the cold." She suggested, taking a small bite from her mouse.
The white and ginger tabby hummed. "I suppose." he mewed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Closed Thread