Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:01 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2023, 07:35 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours - sometimes I am dealing with my loneliness
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Rosepelt had been long awake. Now she was running around in the smoke, listening closely to her surroundings (as she was blind). She was yelling on top of her lungs, saying, "IS ANYONE STILL IN CAMP? IF ANYONE CAN HERE ME, YOWL AS LOUD AS YOU CAN!". She ran to the nursery first, then the apprentice den, then the warrior den, the elder den, and lastly the middle of the camp. Exhaustion ate at her body and paws, but she didn't care. The clan came first. Rosepelt kept running and shouting.

Last edited by MeadowTail3; April 13th, 2023 at 03:44 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 07:40 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Estelle @teddy. ]
WHISPERSONG
————
At her approach, both the kit and warrior seemed discomfited. The former began squirming, while the latter appeared to shed the helpless light that had shone in his expression moments ago. Whispersong didn’t have time to ponder the meaning of this change and, quite frankly, didn’t care much. As long as everyone got out safely, that was what mattered. And Coldmilk (she was pretty sure that was his name) seemed to be gaining confidence as they neared the exit, to her satisfaction.

Stilling her nerves, the elegant molly split off from him, turning back to check if anyone else needed help. It was hard to see through the smoke, and she was sure she was covered in soot from her wandering around the camp, but she needed to make sure no one was left behind.

[ OPEN if anyone else needs help or wants to drag her out of camp ]

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old April 12th, 2023, 07:41 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cardinalpaw

They woke to the uncomfortable feeling of others brushing past them. Ugh. They had sat here for a reason, this front corner, seven steps from the entrance, because it meant she could get out before anyone else. And their internal clock had set them up so they'd always wake up before everyone. That was essential. Last in at night and first out in the morning. That was what Cardinalpaw liked, that was their daily pattern, but no. No. For some reason she had either slept in or something was wrong. And, honestly? She was hoping for the latter. Having to fix her already slightly broken sleep schedule would be crazy annoying. Still, as she sat here, thinking, trying to shrink away from the fur brushing against them, their eyes opened and they stared as the final few cats ran out, flipping their ear in frustration. Sitting up, they padded slowly into the clearing. There was no need to panic, everyone else was already doing that on their own. They didn't need to add to the pandemonium.

A coughing fit wracked their body as fog curled around them. How odd. It certainly wasn't regulur fog, instead of the usual feeling of water that seeped into their lungs, it spat acid. Quite rude of it to do so. And it was so hot. And she couldn't breathe. And nothing was making sense, but sat she did, moving slightly to the side as puffs of wind blew the acrid tasting stuff towards her. Smoke had formed a cloud around her, burning her eyes as heated ash began to cover her paws.. Why? Why was it here? Was it supposed to be here? Where had everyone gone? The small calico curled up on herself as they began to cough, throat itching and eyes running with tears. How odd.

@x ghostie

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; April 13th, 2023 at 05:56 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 07:41 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Scorpion~~

{ Open }

Scorpion ran through the burning territory, coughing and struggling to see. She finally collapsed, the flames taking her. But she was still alive. Coughing, she tried to drag herself to safety, her fur was on fire, her eyes were watering so much she couldn't see anymore, and she was unable to speak due to her coughing. The sandy tan she-cat finally passed out in the smoke and fire of the burning moor, waiting to be found...

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old April 12th, 2023, 07:48 PM

Quote:
A coughing fit wracked their body as green and blue eyes eyed grey and red. How odd. She hadn't seen any of the stuff surrounding her before, and as she moved her tail away from the flames creeping towards her, she sniffed haughtily. Quite rude of it, to approach without asking. And it was so hot. And she couldn't breathe. And nothing was making sense, but sat she did, moving slightly to the side as red and orange and yellow flames advanced. Smoke had formed a fog around her, burning her eyes as fur began to singe. Why? Why was it here? Was it supposed to be here? Where had everyone gone? The small calico curled up on herself as they began to cough, throat itching and eyes running with tears. How odd.
Rosepelt felt vibrations in the ground coming from Cardinalpaw. She ran to the apprentice den. She also felt vibrations of a cat collapsing, but she couldn't be in two places at once.
Old April 12th, 2023, 07:48 PM

The blind cat screamed out, "CARDINALPAW! WHERE ARE YOU? YOWL IF YOU CAN HEAR ME!"
Old April 12th, 2023, 07:55 PM

Rosepelt heard no reply. She ran instead to where she had felt a cat collapse. Then she spotted Scorpion and grabbed the scruff of the other cat's neck, dragging them away from the camp.

Last edited by MeadowTail3; April 13th, 2023 at 03:45 PM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 07:57 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Burning. Their home was burning! StarClan help them, how could this be? The smoke above them was clear. Fire was on the way! Had WindClan not suffered enough? Had the snow fever not been punishment enough for whatever evil StarClan had perceived? They hadn't meant it, he was certain. WindClan's warriors would never openly disrespect StarClan! Surely burning down their home was going to an extreme, considering how many were still recovering from the plague that had hit them less than a moon ago? Perhaps... perhaps the fire would spare them? Avoid the camp entirely? Judging by the leader's orders, that was not a risk they could take, and the young warrior quickly stood to get to work.

Broad head turned this way and that as cats everywhere provided aid for each other. Snowybreeze knew he had to go help. For certain he would. But first... he needed to find her. His beloved Berryfrost... where was she? True, her height could in theory make her get lost in a crowd, but the massive tom had always been able to spot the molly, no matter how many cats were around. Mismatched ears lay pinned, flat on his head as his heart began beating faster and faster, his lungs aching from the acrid smoke in the air. Where was she? Had she left? Gone to the river like Twilightstar had said? That was the best case scenario here, wasn't it? Perhaps... perhaps it had been so. Maybe he should let go of his search. Help those in front of him now and hope to meet up with her by the appointed place. But then... that nagging feeling. That twist in his heart.

The knowledge that Berryfrost would have never left without making sure he was alright. Because that was the kind of cat she was! She cared too much! She would never leave unless she knew he was alright! Oh StarClan... what had happened? Where was she before this started? She... she had been tired. She must have been in the warriors' den... and then...

Snowybreeze's eyes opened wide, bright blue orbs round with fear as he turned his gaze towards the den's entrance. Had... had Berryfrost left the warriors' den? Had he seen her at all when all the cats started running amok? The gentle giant's stomach twisted with anxiety as he realized that not only could he not spot the molly... he hadn't seen her at all since she'd gone to rest earlier that day. StarClan help him! The den! It was... it was filled with smoke! She couldn't be... could she? Did it matter? Could he take the risk? No. He could not!

Massive paws pounded the ground hard as the patched tom rushed towards the den, his ears perked up as he heard a voice inside... calling for help! Gritting his teeth with determination, the young warrior rushed inside, his stature towering enough for the smoke billowing at the ceiling to fog his vision and cause him to cough. Lowering his head as he narrowed his eyes, adjusting his gaze to the dim light, he spotted them. A splash of cream next to the familiar eggshell colored coat of his beloved Berryfrost!

Instinct taking over, the tom rushed to the apprentice's side. Another cough escaped Snowybreeze, urging him to leave this forsaken place. One look at Berryfrost told him all he needed to know. She was unconscious. She would not be making the trip out to the river alone. But he had done it before. He'd carried his clanmates upon his back. He would do it again. And again. And again. A thousand times over if it meant keeping them from harm. Especially if it was his best friend's life at stake!

There was a problem, however. A predicament... one might say. Fireflame had been awake when she'd climbed onto his back. He would need help keeping Berryfrost there! Turning to look at the apprentice - Mothpaw, if he recalled correctly - the warrior gave them an apologetic glance. It was so rude... to ask for more. Mothpaw had already been trying to save Berryfrost's life! But... he couldn't do this alone. And it would be safer than simply dragging her through the fire by his maw.

"Please. I can. Carry he -cough- her. On my back. If you could just. Help me. Place her there," the feathery furred warrior pleaded, dipping his head respectfully before he lowered himself, attempting to help the apprentice place the small framed warrior on his back.

-

@Rose [Berryfrost] | @lio [Mothpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; April 13th, 2023 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Editing fire out of the first paragraph, as I thought it was in camp already!
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:07 PM

Once Rosepelt had rescued Scorpian, she ran back into the fire. "Mothpaw! Where are you?!" Rosepelt yelled. "Mothpaw!" Rosepelt bolted around camp, looking for the apprentice so she could bring them to safety.
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:28 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
Lightningpaw

A screech. An acrid, burning stench in the air. A cacophony of yowls, pain and fear rampart in the air. It didn't take much to wake the calico apprentice from her light slumber on the best of days. In a matter of seconds, Lightningpaw was awake, fur normally smooth and snug against her form lay in a wild, disarrayed form as she rushed from Cowtuft's den in a panic. The leader was trying to ensure everyone was out safely, but there was... there was something dreadful going on. Something savage, hot, and evidently hungry was raging about the camp, eating at the dens and very ground with an unmatched ferocity. She could only assume it was the very word that kept ringing from everywhere around her. Fire! And it would stop at nothing until everything burned.

Panic paralyzed the apprentice for a moment, her almond shaped eyes wide as she realized... she had no idea what to do. She was... lost. Lightningpaw had no idea how to handle this. How to help. Get to the river... that's what everyone was saying. Right. River. But first... was everyone safe? That was... part of her job, right? She had to ensure everyone left first? She certainly couldn't help anyone if they got hurt here. She didn't know how! So the best treatment? Avoid them getting hurt in the first place!

Wildly looking around, a movement caught her eye at the corner of the camp. Kits! And... a fight? Seriously?! Why was Peachfrost... wait. Who was this tom? And why was Aspenstrike collapsed by the apprentices' den? Where was here mother? And her mentor? And Leechscar... and... and...

"Enough!" Lightningpaw snarled, more to herself than to anyone else. She was losing focus again. Letting her mind fog quickly with this jet black, acrid fog. What she needed was a plan. And fast! And for that, she needed everyone else to focus as well. "Yo, you!" the small apprentice yowled, her body close enough to the ground that the smoke still hadn't coated her lungs yet. "Barleybite. You've got Rosekit and Basilkit already? Good! Get them out, now!"

The apprentice's voice left little place for argument, a dangerous flash in her eyes as she spoke. She wouldn't let anyone die here over ineptitude. She might not know much of anything about them, but if she had to guess, a fire was not the place to start a fight. Barleybite seemed to still have a good head on his shoulders, though. Good enough to handle a couple of kits, and fast. One of them already seemed to be injured! Now for the troublemakers!

"Peachfrost! Take Frostkit and Silverkit out of here, please! There's no time to lose. And you," the lithe calico snarled, gaze turning sharply towards the newcomer. "You wanna make yourself useful? Help me out here. We gotta get her out, now!"

Lightningpaw did not wait to see if her instructions were followed. She hadn't even intended them as such. She just needed order. Focus. Something to make sense of this burning chaos. And that meant stopping the fight and giving everyone something to do... for now. They were all big cats. They'd know what to do even better than her. But hopefully they - the fighting ones, she was definitely thinking about the fighting ones - stopped thinking with their tails for long enough to realize they needed to get everyone out. It was that or getting a panic attack, and she was fairly certain she could feel one grasping, trying to claw its way to the back of her mind. Rushing towards Aspenstrike's side, the apprentice grabbed at the guardian's neck scruff, trying desperately - and failing quite spectacularly - at pulling her out of the den. Right... Strength. She always was the weakest of her littermates... Well rabbit droppings. This was an excellent start to an already fabulous night.

-

@Poprock [Peachfrost] | @jupiter [Aspenstrike - Silverkit] | @Larissa [Barleybite] | @SoulJoy [Rosekit] | @puppeteer [Basilkit] | @Mistfire [Frostkit] | @Scallywagz [Owl]
| Sorry for the mass mention. Lightningpaw saw the fight breaking out and the fainted Aspenstrike and decided to go with her gut. Feel free to have any and all ignore everything she said! This is just her way of handling that impending panic attack. |

[ Wasn't too sure where to have Brave jump in but I saw this and didn't see any cat helping Lightning yet, but if I missed something let me know ]

Like a streak of light across the moors, Bravebird flew towards the flames that were hungry for her home without a second thought. Memories had cascaded down upon her, crashing against her skull with every bit of force as a full patrol of warriors. Peachfrost. She had remembered Peachfrost. Her friend. Sister, even. Something in the way the ShadowClan scent near a lonely pine in the middle of the moorland had smelled... Flurries of claws and fur and yowls... a battle... Fighting side by side.

But there hadn't been any time to ruminate in it when she had lifted her head to smell smoke. A mad dash back to camp had her springing into the clearing, eyes zeroing in on a smaller cat trying to drag out a larger cat. Maneuvering her way around those racing past her to get out Bravebird appeared by Lightningpaw's side, sinking her teeth into the scruff of the she-cat and helping her pull backwards. She offered no words as she worked alongside the cat, aiming to help at least drag her far enough out to where she could maybe wake up and start running along with them.

[ @jupiter - Since the cat she's helping pull is Aspenstrike ]

Last edited by taillow; April 12th, 2023 at 08:30 PM.
Closed Thread