Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:20 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Myling
Today 04:10 AM
Honeypaw's Territory Tour...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:45 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:41 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:33 AM

Old September 24th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default LavenderClan Roleplay

[Sign-ups]

Leaders:
Robinstar and Cherrystar
Two Littermates. Robin is a ginger and silver calico she-cat with yellow eyes, Cherry is a brown and red tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Leaders In Training:
Two Kits
(Have not been chosen)

Gatherers:
Starlingflight- A light silver non-binary cat with dull blue eyes.

Hunters:
Nightgorse- a skinny brown tabby tom with powerful legs.
Aspenstream- A tall cream and brown tom without a hind leg and covered in scars.

Guards:
Flintbush-A smokey grey tom with blue eyes.

Queens:
Everheart- A lithe calico forever queen with green eyes.
(Mother of Hailkit and Halfkit.)
Pumaheart- A black queen with a heart shape on her paw.
(Mother of --)
Snowcry- A small, cream colored queen with brown paws.
(Mother of Coldkit)

Cats In Training:

Kits:
Coldkit- A bright white kit with dark brown tabby patches with big ears and paws. (1 moon)
Hailkit- A calico tom kit with a bobtail and blue eyes. (4 moons)
Halfkit- A tortoiseshell tom kit with half his face ginger and the other half black. (4 moons)
Applekit- A chubby white and ginger tom with amber eyes. (4 moons)
Nutmegkit- A brown tabby she-kit with patches of ginger and muddy green eyes. (5 moons)

Elders:

News:
We have not started roleplaying

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; October 7th, 2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old October 7th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: LavenderClan Roleplay

@~Spook Storm~, @*Spoopy Carrot*, @Cosmo, @~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy•, @Black Cat, @Hollow Cosmos, @New Adventures

Robinstar paced around the Meeting Tree as the sun rose behind her. Her silver paws were plastered with mud from the early morning rain but that didn't bother her. Sometimes she would flick her short tail, sending drops of water down into her nest among the roots, hoping her sister would wake up without actually having to wake her. She was worried StarClan was mad with her, because she had not received message from them in quite some time, despite the large amount of kits in the nursery who could be picked as the next leader and she just hoped her sister had heard word from them in her sleep. The thought made her glace up towards the nursery, the yew bush the den was made under was shaking from the rain dropping onto it and she could hear small sounds coming from within it.
The leader took a moment to collect her thoughts before padding over to the entrance of the den, splashing in the mud to announce her presence before she got there, to not frighten any of the kits or queens. "Has the rain gotten in?" She questioned, sticking her head between the branches to be greeted by darkness and the strong smell of milk. She could make out the figures of many cats, most still asleep or laying in their nests. The leader wondered if she should turn back and grab some prey, but decided against it as most of the prey pile would be wet and cold.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; October 7th, 2018 at 01:47 PM.
Old October 7th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Applekit had still been asleep, but just woke up to the dampness of the camp. Stretching his stubby legs, he got up and glanced around the nursery. Nothing really going on, he dropped back down to the floor and curled up in himself, letting out a sigh.

Character site in progress
Old October 7th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Hailkit would run right out of the nursery and into the open. He saw a leaf close by. Hailkit would get down into a crouch wiggling around. He aimed,timed,and then jumped landing a few mouse lengths away from the leaf. Hailkit shook his messy fur and sighed. `Off by a few mouse lengths..`He murmured all the joy in him went away for that moment. He padded back into the nursery feeling a bit down since he couldn't catch a leaf. A leaf! Hailkit wasn't satisfied because he couldn't catch a leaf. His bad mood started and he sat down grumpily on the moss bed.
|Open [If you wanna get his mood up =3=]|

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old October 8th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep

Snowcry raised her head drowsily, letting out a long yawn. She flicked her ear as a drop of water dripped down from the ceiling of the den, hitting Coldkit's nose with a little bloop.
"Seems so."
The queen muttered, while Coldkit rubbed his nose red. Snowcry whispered something harsh to Coldkit, and he quickly stopped. Now the small kit was laying with his head on his paws, his giant ears drooping. Snowcry gently licked her son's head, using her tail to scoot him closer.
"You look like a rogue, you know, with all of that messy fur."
The cream queen commented, and Coldkit looked up at her curiously.
"How do you know what a rogue looks like?"
He tilted his head, letting his big ears fall to one side.
"Oh, hush," Snowcry meowed sternly, turning her head away from Coldkit. Coldkit frowned and went back to laying his head on his paws, occasionally rubbing his nose. His mother looked back over to Robinstar, slightly flicking her tail-tip.
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Old October 9th, 2018, 06:12 AM
Back from the Void

Berrytail sat curled up in the corner of the warriors den, drops of water from the ceiling hitting his head. He got up, shaking the water off, and moved to the spot next to his. He looked over at Smokefoot, licking her paw, and flung a stick her way to get her attention. Soon, the two padded outside onto the soft, wet grass.

Old October 9th, 2018, 08:36 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Socks View Post
@~Spook Storm~, @*Spoopy Carrot*, @Cosmo, @~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy•, @Black Cat, @Hollow Cosmos, @New Adventures

Robinstar paced around the Meeting Tree as the sun rose behind her. Her silver paws were plastered with mud from the early morning rain but that didn't bother her. Sometimes she would flick her short tail, sending drops of water down into her nest among the roots, hoping her sister would wake up without actually having to wake her. She was worried StarClan was mad with her, because she had not received message from them in quite some time, despite the large amount of kits in the nursery who could be picked as the next leader and she just hoped her sister had heard word from them in her sleep. The thought made her glace up towards the nursery, the yew bush the den was made under was shaking from the rain dropping onto it and she could hear small sounds coming from within it.
The leader took a moment to collect her thoughts before padding over to the entrance of the den, splashing in the mud to announce her presence before she got there, to not frighten any of the kits or queens. "Has the rain gotten in?" She questioned, sticking her head between the branches to be greeted by darkness and the strong smell of milk. She could make out the figures of many cats, most still asleep or laying in their nests. The leader wondered if she should turn back and grab some prey, but decided against it as most of the prey pile would be wet and cold.
Cherrystar yawned as she opened her eyes noticing her sister pacing outside, she shook out her red pelt which had filled with moss and braken as she widened her green eyes so they reflected the gray sky above she flicked her tail shaking the last of the rain off, she walked away from her nest as she stretched her stiff legs she walked over to her sister “Good morning Robinstar.” She said still a bit drowsy as she looked at her sister.
(Sorry it’s so short on a phone..)

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old October 12th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Back from the Void

Smokefoot twitched, a raindrop hitting her ear. She shook it off and turned in the direction of the fresh-kill like, padding over. Pressing down on a sparrow in the pile, it made a little squish and felt wet. "Bleh." The she-cat stuck out her tongue, seemingly in disappointment, and turned back over in the direction of Berrytail.

"Hunting?", he suggested, tilting his head to the trees. Smokefoot sat in the grass, flicking rain at the tom with her large tail. "After we just woke up? Maybe not..". Berrytail shrugged, sitting next to her. "We probably won't be gone that long. And besides, I'm hungry."

Old October 13th, 2018, 03:42 PM
An indecisive rat

(Both Open)

Starlingflight sat near the herb storage; their tail flickering. Their eyes were constantly darting around, trying to take as much information out of their surroundings. Well, as much as she could get by the light and shadows. The ground was soft and moist. The air also had a tang of coldness to it. Rain. The cat sat up abruptly and made her way to the center of the camp. There were some herbs occasionally. Borage leafs, specifically. The leafs were used to help the queens produce better and more milk. Due to the large quantity of the kits the plant was much needed. Especially if the some of the generation would become the next leaders. Borage smelled like sweet honey; and tasted so. It took them a few minutes to find the plant. But they did. They took the plant but the stalk and took it out of the ground. Holding it by their maw, they turned around and started heading to the storage once more. Only to bump into someone and send both of them tumbling down.

Nutmegkit let out a huff. It was so boring. She hated rainy days There wasn’t a lot to do. Moss ball, warrior and mouse, almost all the games were nearly impossible to play in the damp weather. She let out a sigh. She didn’t know what she was going to do. Something, of course. But at the same time she didn’t want to get out of the warmth of the Nursey. Nothing to do but stay in and do nothing. That’s it. Is this what today was going to be? She knew she was making a big deal out of this. But what could she possibly do? Just as the thought crossed her mind, the sassy kit tumbled over to another. She didn’t know their name, why would she? “What’re you doing her?” The she-kit hissed, trying to put as much mood into the sentence. There was nothing else to do, so why shouldn’t she do thi?

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 14th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
(Both Open)

Starlingflight sat near the herb storage; their tail flickering. Their eyes were constantly darting around, trying to take as much information out of their surroundings. Well, as much as she could get by the light and shadows. The ground was soft and moist. The air also had a tang of coldness to it. Rain. The cat sat up abruptly and made her way to the center of the camp. There were some herbs occasionally. Borage leafs, specifically. The leafs were used to help the queens produce better and more milk. Due to the large quantity of the kits the plant was much needed. Especially if the some of the generation would become the next leaders. Borage smelled like sweet honey; and tasted so. It took them a few minutes to find the plant. But they did. They took the plant but the stalk and took it out of the ground. Holding it by their maw, they turned around and started heading to the storage once more. Only to bump into someone and send both of them tumbling down.

Nutmegkit let out a huff. It was so boring. She hated rainy days There wasn’t a lot to do. Moss ball, warrior and mouse, almost all the games were nearly impossible to play in the damp weather. She let out a sigh. She didn’t know what she was going to do. Something, of course. But at the same time she didn’t want to get out of the warmth of the Nursey. Nothing to do but stay in and do nothing. That’s it. Is this what today was going to be? She knew she was making a big deal out of this. But what could she possibly do? Just as the thought crossed her mind, the sassy kit tumbled over to another. She didn’t know their name, why would she? “What’re you doing her?” The she-kit hissed, trying to put as much mood into the sentence. There was nothing else to do, so why shouldn’t she do thi?

Coldkit ducked his head shyly.
"Same as you," He whispered to Nutmegkit in a small voice.
"Do you think the rain will ever stop?" He murmured, half to himself as he looked out towards the rain that came down in fat drops. Coldkit shivered and fluffed out his messy fur.
'a better question would be if leaf-fall would ever end' He thought to himself. Coldkit rose to his paws, curling his short tail along his flank. His mother, Snowcry, was already sleeping. He thought it would be a good time to have some fun, while his mother couldn't hiss at him to behave.
"We should explore," Coldkit puffed out his chest, trying to sound and look confident.
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay