Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2023, 03:33 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Growing Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeonghwaLover View Post

Watertail watched as members of the clan gathered. "I wonder were Sharpbite and Sheepbreeze are....."
*She shrugged, saying she was wondering what team she was gonna be on*
Old September 28th, 2023, 03:35 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*She shrugged, saying she was wondering what team she was gonna be on*
Watertail gave a grunt of agreement. "I hope i'm Windclan, if I see any cat even pretending to be Riverclan I might rip there fur out." he said

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old September 28th, 2023, 03:38 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Watertail gave a grunt of agreement. "I hope i'm Windclan, if I see any cat even pretending to be Riverclan I might rip there fur out." he said
*Tigermist giggled*

(lets not clog up this thread)
Old September 28th, 2023, 03:45 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Tigermist giggled*

(lets not clog up this thread)
(yeah, i'll mention you in the clearing? also doc?)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old September 28th, 2023, 03:46 PM
error in the code

Quote:

(yeah, i'll mention you in the clearing? also doc?)
(ok. and... I'll find a song on my phone that plays in the background)
Old September 28th, 2023, 05:29 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Whatever Fallownose had up his sleeve sounded....fun enough. Deadmoon wasn't the biggest fan of battle training, mostly because she wasn't great at fighting, but that was all the more reason she needed to do some of it. If she was absolutely useless, she could always blame it on the fact that it was with sheathed claws or that she was trying to pretend to be a Riverclanner or something. Or maybe that she was confused about the point system. Whatever. She padded over to join the crowd.
Old September 28th, 2023, 06:31 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Beastkit skips up. "I wanna wanna wanna JOIN!!!!!!" the excitable kit sings, leaping everywhere.

@Katiethewolfchild

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old September 28th, 2023, 06:43 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Off by the scarce shade the walls of the camp offered to those who dwelled inside, the petite medicine cat apprentice lay with her head on her paws, eyes glinting playfully as Fallownose spoke. After everything that had happened of late - the battle being the drop that flooded the riverbed - it was good to simply unwind like this. She'd known the deputy to have a fun side to him that was a bit less obvious in Twilightstar and quieter - although no less apparent - in Cowtuft, but considering the leader herself had agreed to this, it was clear that the WindClan ranks didn't have any cats amongst them with sticks perpetually stuck up their tails. Definitely brought the question if the problem with the other clans was just a lack of fun loving cats leading them for once. For some reason it was really, really hard to imagine the wolverine or Bumbledung making flower crowns and playing by the creek. It also made her wonder where Leechscar got his charming personality from. And speaking of charming personalities...

A Cheshire grin spread across Lightningpaw's maw at the sight of a loud, opinionated, boastful tabby parting the crowd, an evident limp on her paw to the healer's - by now - well trained eye. Getting up with an almost lazy stretch, the young molly sauntered devilishly towards the warrior, her almond shaped eyes promising a teasing that future Lightningpaw might just have to run away from. Unfortunately for future Lightningpaw, present Lightningpaw thought the opportunity was simply too fun to pass up. Slowly, she approached Firestorm, sitting down besides the tabby, their pelts almost touching as she gave her a sideways glance. "Well... fancy seeing you here, love," the lithe calico mewed, her voice barely a whisper.

Just because she wanted to tease the warrior didn't necessarily mean she wanted to give their other clanmates ammunition to bother her. After all, the game was just between the two of them... or the rivalry, as she was sure Firestorm would so benevolently put it. Her gaze changed, blinking innocently as she looked from the warrior to Fallownose and back again, mock concern lacing her expression as she furrowed her brow. "But tell me... are you sure you're alright to participate?" she asked in the same low voice. "Fairly certain I heard Fallownose say - in not so many words - it was apprentices and higher only, Kitten."

-

@Darkclaws [Firestorm]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 29th, 2023, 03:49 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

”Oh I’m Firestorm and I’m the best~ If you think you’re better, then give it a rest~” the boisterous tabby boasted to the other members of the clan that were joining in. Of course, she was doing this to distract from the fact that her paw was still in pain, but she also wanted to reaffirm where she stood in the clan. She was the best. After her… well, Twilighstar maybe? Then Fallownose, Cowtuft, and lastly, Snowybreeze was pretty cool though. She hadn’t thought of the list too much before, but she just knew that Lightningpaw was at the bottom. Speaking of that insufferable little brat… a familiar scent washed over her and she cut her boasting short.

Turning, she noticed that Lightningpaw was close. A little too close for her comfort. Why was she so close? Couldn’t she have just… stayed from where she came from? Ugh! When the medicine cat apprentice addressed her, she couldn’t help but feel like something was up. Why was she talking in such a low tone? Just what was she scheming? ”Hmpf!” Firestorm said before turning her nose up in hardly veiled disgust. She would definitely not get caught up talking to her. She wasn’t quite sure what Lightningpaw wanted, but knowing her she knew it couldn’t be anything good.

Of course, she was right. She had hoped that the younger she-cat would go away if ignored, but she was oh-so wrong. Peeking at the calico, she noticed the look between her and Fallownose. Oh no, was she going to tell him that she couldn’t participate? She had to stop her! Opening her mouth, she was cut off by Lightningpaw’s question. Was she… concerned for her? She guessed that it was part of her duties as an up and coming medicine cat, but this was… weird. ”Yes, I’ll be fi- huh?” Oh no, Lightningpaw went and did it. The subdued embers within Firestorm were blazing to life at that infuriatingly annoying nickname ”I’ll have you know-” she started, a low growl spilling into her words ”-I may be a bit on the small side, but I am older than you, you spotted furball. You should respect me more.” She kept her voice low, not wanting the other members of the clan to one day use this against her when she was detailing her past accomplishments. Couldn’t Spots leave her alone for one day? UGH! ’I’m swear I’m going to feed her to a badger. I’m going to do it. Consequences be damned, she will be badger food!’ she thought angrily, the tip of her tail flicking irritiably.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 29th, 2023, 06:06 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Wolffang's ear pricked as Fallownose's voice echoed around the WindClan camp. There was going to be a mock battle event? His mind flashed back to the training session Fallownose had hosted for RiverClan. Not much had been accomplished then. The thought made the end of Wolffang's slightly shortened tail twitch in annoyance, but he rose to his paws and padded over to the gathering group. Fallownose was a good deputy, and one failed event wasn't enough to tarnish his record. Wolffang was sure this event would be far better. He listened to the rules, memorizing each intently. So, this was preparation for war against RiverClan just in case their warriors decided to follow in Beanstar's pawsteps. Good. WindClan needed to be prepared.

The rules were certainly interesting, but Wolffang thought the simulation was sound. Privately, he hoped he'd be placed on the WindClan team. I don't want to fight on the side of the Clan whose former leader tore Twilightstar apart. The memory of his bloody, battered leader sent fresh rage thrilling through Wolffang. However, he shook it off. I won't complain. No matter which team I'm on, it'll be a good experience for me. As Fallownose finished talking about the rules and asked if there were any questions, Wolffang shook his broad head. He was already strategizing ways for his team, whichever it was, to gain the most points. I'll do them proud, he silently decreed, squaring his broad shoulders.

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip; has a crooked jaw, mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Placeholder ref sheet can be viewed here.

Twistedpaw was lying in her usual corner of the clearing, letting her black pelt melt into the shadows, when Fallownose's yowl infiltrated her ears. Her head shot up. Another battle training event? Nothing had come of the last one, and she desperately needed to learn how to fight. But the idea of being around so many cats... She remained in the shadows a little while longer, listening as Fallownose explained all the rules. Her head spun. There was so much to remember! Fear built in the small apprentice's chest. What if I mess up and make my team lose points? Then they'll be mad at me. And Twistedpaw was already messed up enough as it was.

However, learning how to deal with enemies - and getting in more training - was important. And Batglare would want me to participate. Twistedpaw knew her Clanmates weren't all bad, despite what she looked like. Trying not to tremble, she made her way over to the group of cats. The air was a bit brisk, but her jaw and tail should be fine... hopefully. Twistedpaw kept her head down, praying that nobody would look her way. Unfortunately, her mangled tail stuck out like a wrenched claw with the way it curled all around her body. Her cheeks heated. They must all be staring at me! Judging me... Oh, StarClan, I really hope I don't mess this up!

Twistedpaw took a place at the edge of the crowd. She had a question, but she was afraid to draw more attention to herself. Batglare's stern gaze burned in her mind, and she took a deep breath. I have to talk. I have to try. Hiding wouldn't help her. But that didn't quench her fear or stop the tremor in her already-distorted voice as she inquired, "If a c-cat is p-pinned... d-does the warrior p-pinning them h-have t-to stay th-there w-with th-them until th-the medicine c-cat comes...?" I really hope that wasn't a dumb question! she thought, sheepishly glancing at Fallownose.

@Lillian (Question)

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Closed Thread