Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:06 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Rose
Today 11:04 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:51 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:50 AM

Old February 6th, 2024, 03:55 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: A History of Redemption [Whole clan story event]

Dunecall
Windclan
40 moons | he/him

The Collector | Herbal Knowledge T1
Aah, the Smolderglade... I remember those old times as if they were ants on my back.
Dunecall listened to Crowtooth's memories sitting down, tail swaying from a low rock as he licked lazily his ruffled chest. He was trying to remember, but he, too, had been extremely young when all of that had happened. Too young, to remember anything clearly. Except for the fact that he'd been taken to Thunderclan, of course.
"Mmmh, mmh. My poor mother and father... they, too, had fought until the very end with the coyotes that day." He murmured in a sad, low tone, more to himself than anything. He'd just been born, and they'd been taken away like poor prey from him.

A few moments later, he was shaking off his pelt to try and remove the sadness from his body. Luckily, Crowtooth went to his aid with a very funny memory of the deputy... falling down on his face! "Mwhahaha! Fallownose, old man! I never imagined you could do make such a fun scene!" He exclaimed while laughing considerably hard, so that everyone heard him.

As he continued, he stopped and strained his ears to listen. This was a new part of the story he wasn't well acquainted with. "Did Icestar order you to leave?" He asked in a serious tone, staring intently at Crowtooth.

open
Old February 6th, 2024, 09:05 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Going through the responses one by one the first call caught Crowtooth by surprise and caused a slight furrow to the brow. Watertail? Ugh him, the tunneler had gotten into a spat with that guy before and frankly even if he didnt like the tom Crowtooth didnt really know how to answer Orangepaw. The skunk striped toms memory was poor at times so he didnt even know if Watertail was old enough to have been present, much less what he was doing. With a shrug Crowtooth rasped out an answer, playing any ill feelings off as frustration at a lack of answer "Dunno kid, sorry I dont recall every cat with my memory so if he was there I cant remember it."

For the rest of the group there was a lotta shrugging but for Dunecall, who earned a bark of a laugh and a "Dont I wish Icestar told us to go. And you better pipe down on the cackling! Not trying to be fleeced by the deputy for telling yall this."

Crowtooths eyes narrowed, back in story mode and rasped.
"No, Icestar came with a 'generous offer' to our cats. She had 'stability' and 'ample prey' in her clan, especially after stealing our territory from us, and she offered it all for a cost.

She offered it all to traitors who were willing to turn their back on Windclan in a dire situation we were destined to recover from. Icestar offered a place in her clan to those who would join shadowclan against us! Greedy traitors with no honor had a place in her clan and what was worse was that we lost seemingly 'good' strong warriors we desperately needed!

So let that be a lesson. Shadowclan saved us then, and could now in this alliance against riverclan and thunderclans chaos and lack of order, however always be wary. Theyre snakes that come with fangs, and while theres wisdom in Twilightstars decision to not rile them unnecessarily. Best not to rest in the same nest with them like one might a clanmate.

Let it also be a lesson, starclan gets it due in the end and those vile in life will get the endless torment of the dark forest. Some far faster then they might had they lived with honor....."

Crowtooth smirked, tail flicking behind him amused, fangs showing and he gleefully announced.

"Those cats that turned on windclan soon made Icestar regret her decision! Every single one vanished on her, letting her down in duty as they let us down and one showed exactly what kind of cat took up such kinds of offers. Foxpudge, renamed Foxbite by Icestar did soon bite and turned feral under her 'care' turning on shadowclan and harming a good few of their number! Quite frankly with how he turned out I think I recall Twiligthstar even thanking Icestar from taking such a monster off of our paws!

For her sickening actions starclan took its due and the cats she 'gained' either were useless or punishment for her work."

He chuckled again at this, voice rising in volume and excitement, looking at each and every cat present with pride in his clan.
"And windclan? Who acted with honor, pride, and hope in every action even at our lowest? Windclan who at that time thought we were through? Well we found there was nowhere to go but up!

We rose! We survived as we survive every trial! A war with shadowclan! A gale that swept cats away! A plague! A fire! And now the strife with riverclan and thunderclan on top of our own suffering!
We survive EVERY TIME!

We of all clans know what it is to face hardship and come back stronger!
No one has struggled against the odds as much as we have and the very next moon after we lost the camp we came back to the gathering having RECLAIMED IT!"
The toms voice was a gravelly roar at this, having leapt to his paws to declare this victory a giant grin on his muzzle. It hurt his throat but this part was his favorite part of the story. The comeback, the one windclan had every time, no matter what. This was the proof he lived, that he knew since he saw this all as a kitten that no matter what life threw at the moor based clan they'd survive it while other clans floundered under leadership struggles they hadnt faced in a lifetime and events that left them weaker.

Windclan, to Crowtooth was only ever weaker but for a moment. A moment that never lasted.

The tom coughed, voice quieter now if downright crackly through his rasping.
"In the moons that followed this Twilightstar lead us to health, filled our belly, honed our claws and reaffirmed our borders. We grew to challenge Icestar and drive her out of shadowclan entirely, ensuring the last moons of her leadership were spent exiled (a story for another time though). We were strong again, as we are now and we learned that we had it in us to come back from any trial we faced.

So dont forget it and know that all suffering is temporarily, and all you need to do is survive it. We've some skill in that."

With that the tom dismissed the listeners with a flicked tail, hanging around to watch reactions with a grin (Maybe answer some questions). He'd be playing with his reclaimed coyote tooth as he did, and hope starclan and whoever sent that was pleased with the performance.

Old February 7th, 2024, 07:16 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Tigermist listened*
Old February 7th, 2024, 02:39 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Hollowfoot paused on his way to the medicine den, twitching an ear at the story.
Yes... that story. Maybe they can learn a new lesson from things to come however.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 8th, 2024, 10:13 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Brightpaw
She/her - Age: Something cheery
Silence followed after Crowtooth's words as Brightpaw took a few heartbeats to take it all in. WindClan always survives. She was so glad she had been found by a WindClan patrol when she was a kit, and not any other Clan. This was the only Clan she ever wanted to know.
"Thank you for sharing your story," she said to the warrior with a dip of her head, her eyes brimming with emotion and pride as the ending rang around her head.

@Rani
//Thank you, from me too!

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; February 8th, 2024 at 10:14 AM.