Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM

Old February 25th, 2024, 03:56 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: moorland race - pt 2! [apprentices and up]

Dustypaw and Applefrost join
(Am way too lazy to write more right now lol)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 28th, 2024, 10:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

[center]Bravebird
She/her | 43 moons | WindClan Warrior
[ Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren ]

The scent of a familiar friend drifted under her nose before she felt the nudge from Hawkfur at her side. Bravebird tossed him a grin back along with a nudge of her own. "Oh I bet you'll like it. Better make sure to bring your a-game paws there. I wanna see you out at the front." ...Something seemed different this time as she let a chuckle shake her shoulders, watching her friend. It was odd and she couldn't quite place a paw on it. Huh. Something to ponder later, though.

For now she reached the start of the race and turned around to survey the group. Many faces were much more familiar than just Clanmates. Dapplebreeze had come too, along with her apprentice Brightpaw and Brave tossed them both big grins. Oh, and there was Fallownose and Firestorm! Her grin widened and she - oh. Eyes landing on Ivysnow, Brave blinked as she was surprised by the hostility. The event wasn't mandatory, and she didn't understand why a cat who looked like they had thorns in their hinds would join if they really didn't want to. Oh well, not her problem.

"Well, looks like almost everyone is excited!" a sharp look towards Ivysnow, a warning of sorts "-so I better get on with it then! If you've been around you know I hosted a similar race quite some seasons ago. I've brought back some of those obstacles, and also added in some new ones! So don't expect the same race as then." A sweep of her gaze across those gathered, and a lash of her tail, before the warrior moved on. "This course will loop through the territory, and you'll need to clear each obstacle before you can move on! Any signs of cheating - or sabotaging your Clanmates, and I'll come out to the course and yank you off of it by your tail. Understood?" Those who knew her knew that she was serious, and those who decided to test her... well, they'd find out.

A gleam appeared in her eye as Brave watched those participating stepping up to the starting line and ready themselves for the race. "I want a nice, clean race! Are you all ready?" Hints of a grin curled up upon her face as her tail waved back and forth behind her. She crouched down a little, her own muscles rippling in anticipation, as she would be racing along to make sure there was no foul play.

"On your marks... get set... RUN!"

PROMPT ONE: Uh-oh, it looks like Bravebird slicked the first part of the course
with some extra mud! It's pretty slippery... how will you try to get around it?

How this will work:
- Each round will include a prompt for an obstacle the characters will encounter and have to navigate on the course.
- Your reply should be one single post and include how your character attempts to try and avoid/get through the obstacle, but do not describe them as succeeding or failing! The progression of the race will be determined by dice rolls:
➳ 1-10 = Your character gets around the obstacle but is slowed down - 1 point!
➳ 11-20 = Your character successfully gets around the obstacle - 2 points!

- To encourage an in depth roleplay experience, posts that include 50 words or more will get an advantage in the form of an extra dice roll; the higher number will be taken and added as that rounds score!
- Rolls will occur every 24 hours to provide enough time for a post to be given [and to make it so this event doesn't last too long!]
- If your character is not posted with during the round, they will still be able to participate in the next round, but will receive 0 points for the round they did not post in.
- The character with the most points at the end wins!

Remember, please only make one post inbetween each roll! It makes it a much better experience for everyone involved as this is a fast moving event!

Next Roll: PST Evening of 3/1

[ @Collieheart @Shellwhisker @Tiabirb @Wingnettle @Kida @The Doctor @Lillith @MockingRabbit @Micanomancy @Desert Rain Frog @Starii @Watermeloon @Katiethewolfchild @ChaosBringer. @Estelle @Alchemist Kitsune @Dark @starry ]

Last edited by taillow; February 28th, 2024 at 10:46 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 03:22 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Dewsong Swallowed. Hard. Bird Bounced Up And Ran Straigh To The Mud... Bird Had Decited Bird Was Going Right Through It..... Hopefully She Didnt Slip Though....
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; February 29th, 2024 at 03:22 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 04:04 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Silverpaw cared little for Bravebird's warning, only a childish fool would mess with an intended clean race - and she certainly wasn't of that sort. The older apprentice was merely here to practice and, perhaps, see how much work she had to once again stand among WindClan's fastest, as she did all those moons ago. Shaking out her pretty fur, Silverpaw huffed and marched up to the starting line alongside the rest of the participants. She would be lying if she said she didn't feel at least a little nervous; this was her reputation on the line - anyone only ever paid attention to your failures, if they paid attention at all - but her once broken leg did not work in her favour these days. It often enough still felt stiff and more difficult to move, but Silverpaw cast those whinny emotions aside with a shake of her head. What would her mother say?

Instead, she focused on getting ready. Standing at the starting line she showed no sign of what was on her mind, eyes focused on what was ahead. She did not care whether Bravebird was truly participating or only running along, all she focused on was not bumping into the other contenders and running. Running like she always used to do, the moment they were told to, it felt like her paws had a mind of their own. In a good way. They knew exactly where to place themselves, exactly where to go even through this territory that still wasn't entirely familiar to her. What she didn't know - or rather, could not guess - was the form the obstacles would take. Mud was in the distance and soon met her paws, dirtying her ever-so-clean fur. But she pushed forth (only grimacing internally, she just perfectly cleaned her fur this morning!), and instead focused on taking large leaps across the muddy path - trying to step upon the drier parts - and hoping she would get across without further damage. Was this the best choice? She was about to find out.

Last edited by Estelle; February 29th, 2024 at 04:05 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 05:39 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt took off running once Bravebird announced the start of the race. The warrior was surprised when she realized that the first obstacle was mud. She didn't know that anycat would think to use mud as an obstacle, though it was slippery enough to be used as one and quite honestly mud made a pretty good obstacle, even if it was probably a quite unusual one. Bearpelt attempted to leap over the more slippery of the mud, so that she was less likely to slip and possibly fall over.

Birdpaw said to Beastie no way Beastie! You're not gonna win. I'M gonna win. Maybe you'll be in second place! But not first! Nope nope nope! When the race started she took off, the small seven moon old hoping to leave Beastie in the dust. When she felt slippery mud under her paws Birdpaw kept running quickly, not bothering to pay attention to the mud, She knew it was there, but that didn't mean that she was going to pay attention to it cause if she stopped running she would be less likely to win the race and she REALLY wanted to win. @Watermelon

Caterpillarpaw took off as soon as the warrior that she didn't remember the name of told them that it was time to start. When she felt mud under her paws the blind young apprentice kept running quickly. She only hoped that she wouldn't slip and fall or even slip at all as she wanted to win. She did wish that Adderpaw would have joined but as least she could try to win and have fun even if she didn't, even though her sister was being silly and refusing to join the race, even though it was fun.

Swanpaw took off carefully as soon as Bravebird told them that the race was beginnin g. When she felt mud under her ground and saw what she thought was the mud she kept running as carefully as it was possible for her to be why running quickly because she didn't want to slip and fall, or even just slip. (They all have over 50 words, but you can of course check if you want to)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 29th, 2024 at 05:39 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 09:19 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Following closely after her daughter, leaving enough of a gap to not make the poor dear fret over having her mother looming over her during such a fun event, the senior warrior heard a familiar voice call out to her, her polite smile growing with some more natural, motherly fondness as she stared down at the petite, ginger tabby. A demure laugh escaped the former queen at the younger warrior's happy, energetic mood. It was good to see her so lively. When was the last time that she'd heard the joyful, boasting voice carrying across the warriors' den as she regaled some poor, unsuspecting clanmate with a no doubt overly exaggerated tale of heroic proportions? Or... well, so young Firestorm assumed they were. Her inexperience was always obvious in her youthful demeanor, but it was always refreshing to see a warrior so eager to prove themselves. And as much as she proclaimed her own virtues, there was an undeniable lovingness about the ginger furred she-cat that the patched warrior couldn't help but want to nurture and foster, allowing it to bloom to the no doubt wonderful warrior she would be as she gained more wisdom.

"Why yes, my dear. I will most certainly be joining this race. Can't very well call myself a WindClanner if I cannot travel with the gales that sweep the moors themselves, now can I?" she purred amicably. "Hopefully my age does not get in the way. I would much prefer to keep up with you youngsters. Can't be slowing down before I am bound for the elders' den, now can I?"

Despite her gentle demeanor, a glint of competitiveness shone in her eyes, her dark blue hues playful, an odd look on the normally diplomatic, neutral toned warrior. Her daughter's voice cutting through the rest of the gabber, Dapplebreeze's mismatched ears perked, whiskers quivering with anticipation. Racing had always been one of her favorite pastimes as an apprentice. Back in the days when apprentices were allowed out of camp on their own. Without mentors. Trusted to have good judgement as they grew. It had been some moons since she had run alongside others, but she had been keeping her strength up since her illness. Hopefully this would help determine if she was back to full strength or if she still had some recovery left to do. She refused the alternative. Slowing down was not an option. Not yet. Not while there was a fighter's spirit burning within her.

"Best of luck, darling," the patched warrior mewed as she got into position, not waiting for a response as she bounded off.

Tan legs rushing through the fields with the well practiced ease of moons' experience, Dapplebreeze darted along the territory, her eyes and ears alert to all sound. All motion. To any trap that might lie in wait. Gratefully, her keen senses were not necessary to spot the first of the challenges her little bird had placed for them. Mud crossed the path, slippery, and easy to lose one's footing on. Her youth had been spent at war with RiverClan, however, and she remembered the many fights at the borders, mud being just one of the many obstacles to fighting the fish clan. Hoping her experience from seasons past would work to her advantage today, the senior warrior kept her eyes open for any firm grip she could find, any patch of ground that was perhaps less perilous than the rest in her attempt to cross the first of many hurdles thrown the racers' way.

@Dark [Firestorm]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 29th, 2024, 10:53 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her8 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw frowned at the expanse of mud. She thought fast, trying to think of a quick way to get past it without spinning out of control. A few cats went straight in before she could think too much though, so she steeled herself and spun to get a running start. A few foxlengths back, she turned again and ran hard toward the mud. Just before she hit the slippery stuff, she took a flying leap, attempting to clear the entire mud patch. She landed with outstretched claws in hopes to stabilize herself if she didn't manage to reach the end.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old March 1st, 2024, 11:07 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 47 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur grinned at his friend, then faded back into the group. When the call to begin was sounded, Hawkfur was one of the first to shoot out, zipping towards the muddy course with thundering paws. His long fur might be a problem, but he wasted no time leaping onto the course and bounding from one dry-ish spot to the next. His agility and speed rivaled that of his namesake, and he was going to use that to his advantage. Hawkfur leapt side to side, trying to only stay in one spot for a heartbeat at most. The longer someone stayed still, the more they were likely to sink into the mud and get stuck. However, that left the problem of slipping. Hawkfur unsheathed his claws, trying to dig into the frozen ground under the mud and use it to maintain balance as well as send himself flying forward. He kept an eye out for falling clanmates, trying to ensure he didn't crash into them and set back his progress. He needed to win this race!
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 1st, 2024, 01:18 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

Listening intently to Bravebird's words, Frostpaw gave a small nod of acceptance at the instructions. She'd never try to cheat, and she sure hoped no one else would either! She didn't like cats like that; they were just plain mean and ruined a nice bit of fun! And she was only here for fun, and, mabye, some training?

Swishing her fluffy tail eagerly, the young she-cat crouched down at the starting line and focused her gaze eagerly ahead as she waited for the command to go. Fur bristling slightly in anticipation, she immediately shot of the second Bravebird yowled, wind rippling through her fur as she sprinted as fast as she could, feeling more alive than she had in moons, when suddenly, one of the obstacles the older she-cat had placed came across her path. Mud. Slick, wet mud. 

Slwoing down a bit as the grey tabby point neared the mud, she carefully attempted to skim across the obstacle by taking quick, large strides. Maybe this would be more effective than leaping, as she knew she was smaller than most of the others and probably wouldn’t be as successful if she tried to jump it. Mud splattering across her snowy white pelt, Frost cringed in disgust as she attempted to manoeuvre across the obstacle.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 1st, 2024, 09:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive

The walk had been silent. A little awkward. Snowybreeze hadn't been certain what else to say. If he was even welcomed by the deputy. Probably not. It wasn't like the gray tom had to waste time on the likes of him anymore. If anything, perhaps seeing the Maine Coon mix had stirred up buried feelings. Reopened wounds that refused to fully scar. If so... then he was a monster. It didn't matter what his intentions had been approaching Fallownose. The fact that he did not consider he might actually cause further grief was terrible. This was precisely the reason why he should always stay away from others. He was no good, and the potential to hurt was not worth the risk.

Even as he considered retiring back to camp, Bravebird's voice called out to the gathered cats, earning a small eep from the colossal tom. Oh... Oh dear. The race was starting. That meant... golly, he couldn't well leave now, could he? Bravebird would think he wasn't interested in the race! Well, he supposed in a way he wasn't. Not really. The patched warrior had never been the competitive type. He was happy just to be tolerated, really. There was no room for competitiveness left in his mind. But that didn't mean he thought the race was boring! He just... wouldn't be a good participant, is all.

Taking in a small gulp to calm his nerves, Snowybreeze steadied his resolution. There was perhaps a silver lining to him participating in this race. He would most likely be last place. That meant that no one else had to lose! There would be a cat behind everyone else participating. That would... maybe make the cat second to last happy, right? Or at least not as sad that they hadn't won? Oh, he certainly hoped so, because everyone was going, going, gone.

Massive paws padded hard on the snow slushed ground, inelegance quite unlike some other, more slender WindClanners on the race plaguing his every step. Gratefully for the fluffy tom, while he had no speed, he had stamina to spare. His lungs easily soaking up the frosty wind he paused only when he reached the first obstacle. Mud. Whiskers twitching in thought, the tom looked around, uncertain of how to proceed. Knowing his clumsiness, he would slip and slide in the muck. Potentially showering other cats with the sludge. Did he really want to be that cat? No... no he did not. Instead, he opted to try and make his way around the mud puddle, see if there was a safer route at the edge of the path before he attempted to hopefully not land face first in the mud.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios