Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:22 AM
The Fruitbasket
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:19 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:16 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:15 AM
Achilles, it's not much...
Last post by ellie
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 23rd, 2017, 08:48 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The moment Phantompaw mentioned training, ShinePaw became uneasy. I haven't done anything like that? Do you think she won't think I'm cool? "Yes, I have actually. But my mentor, Flamestorm, only took me on a tour of our territory and borders and we went hunting a few times. I caught a lot of prey!" She added "Flamestorm said that later, we're going on a border patrol!" ShinePaw neaded the ground eagerly with her silver paws.
Phantompaw looked over the silver molly, her icy hues flickering with a few random emotions that she could make no sense of. She wondered what the entire territory was like, but she doubted that it was much different from what little of it she'd seen. She flexed her claws happily, but her fur was bristling. “So far, my mentor has only taught me some battle training. He's real good, but his claws are sharp.” she meowed. It felt good to talk to her friend, but she shuddered slightly as she remembered the rather strict russet tom. “What kind of prey?” she asked, wondering if her friend had caught a lapwing, a moorhen, or a rabbit.
Old March 23rd, 2017, 10:02 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
"Okay." Spottedheart said simply before lying her head down. Her eyes blinked shut as she let her mind drift off into weary sleep.
(Srry. Never RPed in Med den. It's confusing for me.. lol)
FeatherLight looked at the healer then closed her eyes. Her tail fell limply beside her and her flank barely moved. Her breaths were shallow and short. She could feel her life slipping away like water from cats paw. Her chest tightened and suddenly she couldn't breath. She woke up, weezing and coughing. She looked at SurgeStorm again. ". . This is were I die? Isn't it?" She rasped. It was hard to talk and she longed for it to pass. "I can't breath. . the worlds closing in on me. ." She looked at her paws and saw blasckness in the corner of her eyes. She saw star-figured catsx and she looked ast them. "Are you taking me away?" She asked, A tang of worry hinted her voice.

A she-cat padded up. "No. We will let you live. If your conditions get worse, I will take you away from what you know." She looked over to SurgeStorm. She padded up to him and touched her nose to his head. "Hello" she purred. "You couldn't save me, I'm grateful that you tried" she said Another purr rumbled in her throat.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; March 23rd, 2017 at 10:35 PM.
Old March 24th, 2017, 08:47 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

For a moment, Shrikecall looked slightly taken aback before his hues hardened again and he looked more angry then anything else. "Then I guess you should watch where you're going. You have eyes for a reason-- use them." He snapped, and then looked more apologetic. That was the wrong thing to say. He shouldn't be treating his clanmates like that. Oh great StarClan, what do I do now? He thought. "Look, I shouldn't have said that. Guess I'm just irritated because I just woke up." He mewed with a sigh, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth, and he looked down at the ground. Of course Shrikecall was used to doing things right; he was normally able to get things pretty good; but when it came to social skills, well, he was somewhat lacking in that area. An odd trait for a Deputy to have, but at least he knew how to get things done. The tom cocked his head to the side at her odd statement. Her eyes were crossed, he had noticed that; but not knowing exactly how that effected her, he found that strange. "Never said you were. But I guess that would make it pretty hard to see in this crowded of a place." He mewed, glancing around. There were a lot of nests in the warriors' den. Too many for Shrikecall to really feel at ease. He didn't like struggling to move around, and yet that was exactly what happened.
(oml so sorryyyyy I didn't see you post XC)
"Everyone's a bit snappy if they wake up to a warrior treading on their tail," Rainshade pointed out calmly, finally hiding their embarassment fully. They'd rather seem cold and isolated than like a mouse that'd woken up with a kit staring at it. Even if that was how they felt, they had to regain at least some mastery of their emotions, they decided. "This is, we must both agree, a very bad first meeting, though," they admitted, puffing air out of their nose and if they were a greenleaf breeze finally granting one moment of calming cold.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 24th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw looked over the silver molly, her icy hues flickering with a few random emotions that she could make no sense of. She wondered what the entire territory was like, but she doubted that it was much different from what little of it she'd seen. She flexed her claws happily, but her fur was bristling. “So far, my mentor has only taught me some battle training. He's real good, but his claws are sharp.” she meowed. It felt good to talk to her friend, but she shuddered slightly as she remembered the rather strict russet tom. “What kind of prey?” she asked, wondering if her friend had caught a lapwing, a moorhen, or a rabbit.
"A rabbit first, then a vole...and a mouse. But I would really like to do some battle training. But I suppose that will come in time. Each mentor has their own way of doing things I suppose. That's what makes every cats' fighting style unique. How a mentor treats their apprentice can also shape the apprentice's future and how they see the world. They may look at the code in a different way, or may have a different definition of loyalty, although that may not always be a good thing." ShinePaw finished her monologue with a proud Mrrowr. "Maybe we can train or go on a patrol together one day." She smiled.
Old March 24th, 2017, 02:08 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

{sorry for the shortness, but mobile makes it hard to get in good posts}
Leopardpaw grabbed some cobwebs and a few poppyseed. She went to spottedheart and padded her wound, rolling a seed to her. "Eat this, it will help the pain." she said softly, then put some by Surgestorm. She then padded back and grabbed some more cobwebs, and kept with Spottedheart. "Surgeatorm is right. You guys aren't in any condition to be up and about. You need to rest and I will tell Blazingstar." she said, and looked at Surgestorm. A troubled look was on her face. She didn't like the blood, nor the wounds. However she wanted to help, and so she shook off the feeling she had and put on a strong face, her blue orbs still showing her discomfort however.
She then watch the molly wheezing and her heart dropped. The molly looked as if she was going to die, and her tail flicked nervously. She watched, her blue orbs wide in fear, her maw agape slightly. She hoped the molly could pull through. But things looked as if she was breathing her last.

Last edited by monfang; March 24th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old March 24th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[[[that moment when Blazingstar is actually gonna come bursting through the den entrance with Moonpaw ]]]
Old March 24th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
{sorry for the shortness, but mobile makes it hard to get in good posts}
Leopardpaw grabbed some cobwebs and a few poppyseed. She went to spottedheart and padded her wound, rolling a seed to her. "Eat this, it will help the pain." she said softly, then put some by Surgestorm. She then padded back and grabbed some more cobwebs, and kept with Spottedheart. "Surgeatorm is right. You guys aren't in any condition to be up and about. You need to rest and I will tell Blazingstar." she said, and looked at Surgestorm. A troubled look was on her face. She didn't like the blood, nor the wounds. However she wanted to help, and so she shook off the feeling she had and put on a strong face, her blue orbs still showing her discomfort however.
She then watch the molly wheezing and her heart dropped. The molly looked as if she was going to die, and her tail flicked nervously. She watched, her blue orbs wide in fear, her maw agape slightly. She hoped the molly could pull through. But things looked as if she was breathing her last.
The molly unsheathed her claws and gripped on the moss. Her chest tightened again and she weezed again and her aqua eyes opened to show fear. She looked at the den entrance and saw her adopted kit, Skitkit. No! She cant see me like this.
Skitkit raced over. She buried her nose in her fur. "What's wrong with you?"
"N-nothing.." She rasped.
"Mommy? Are you gonna be OK?"
"I hasve to be." Fear made her chest worse. She started to cough and dasrkness engulfed her. She woke up and saw starry cats again. She got up, healthy and new.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 24th, 2017, 04:10 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar merely gave her a small nod. Letting a long, soft sigh leave body, he finally lifted his head again. With the same quick motion, he gave his mother a lick over her ear. "I'm still going to avoid the nursery. Who knows what Sagewhisker will have to say or what she's already told those kits," he spoke softly. Then another thought struck him. Obsidiansky. Now, just because he was the leader, didn't mean he didn't notice the relationships between clan mates. He knew all too well the relationship between Obsidian and Sage was one getting closer. They'd be fine with him around. "Obsidiansky is taking interest in them anyways, perhaps Sagewhisker will calm down about the whole thing in the end. She's not exactly... happy with me at the moment," he commented the obvious, awkwardly. The ginger tom let his fluffy tail begin to swish behind him again. He desperately wanted to change the topic before his mom decided to start telling him to go see them. "How have you been?" he asked, blinking warmly at her. The weight on his shoulders seemed to lift after that confession and he seemed to be getting happier with each passing moment. Perhaps things would get better after all?
Alderscreech gave a nod, it was her son's choice, not hers, she wouldn't shape his life the way she wanted to, anyways. "It is your choice if you acknowledge her, and the kits, or not." The old ginger tabby replied, tail swishing gently, the breeze blowing rather roughly, making her squint a bit to keep her eyes from watering. Irritating... Her ears twitched irritably, the wind was as irritating as a buzzard, to say the least, and it bothered her very deeply, and quite literally. She her expression turned from irritated, to a rather thoughtful one, and was silent as he talked about another cat who had taken an interest in the kits, that could become a good thing. Obsidiansky....hmm, I suppose... "If he has, then perhaps Sagewhisker will calm down a little, but only time will tell Blazingstar. I'm sure she won't hold a grudge, if anything." Alderscreech replied, a nod of assurance, well, as reassuring as she could get, anyways. A gleam of amusement shined in her eyes, perhaps she could lighten the conversation up a little. "I'm fine and well, don't you worry a thing about me." Alderscreech joked lightly, glad that he was calm right at the moment. "You must have duties to fulfill today, right?, so I won't waste anymore of your time." The molly twitched an ear good naturedly. Things indeed, felt like they would truly, get better.

Last edited by seasalt; March 24th, 2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old March 24th, 2017, 05:13 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShinePaw raised an eyebrow. "There's better not be any twolegs here! Else we'll claw their ears off, right Flamestorm? Anything to protect WindClan!" The grey she-cat yowled, ears flattened against her head as she hissed at the tunnel which had swallowed up the thunderpath. "To the next part of the territory, I suppose! I wouldn't want to have hunted all the prey here."
Flamestorm nodded, she had suddenly adjusted to her new apprentices attitude towards her new role in the clan. "What do we do if we see any kittypets?" She flicked her tail, how clever was this young cat really. She smirked. Flamestorm knew that her apprentice would know, "We do anything to protect our clan!" Her eyes turned serious to explain how important this was. "Even with your life!" She smiled. "But hopefully noting will happen, you would be able to fight off any attacker without even trying." Her firey pelt shone in the dim sunlight. I love young apprentices, it feels like... Having my own kit. Flamestorm smiled encouragingly. The feeling finding out she could never have kits and her former being hit by a monster suddenly faded. This kit brought light to her heart, filled holes that would never be filled. "You know how much I appreciate having you as an apprentice?"

(Soooo sorry for the late replies, I'm not going to be so active this month)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old March 24th, 2017, 05:15 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Zero to Hero @ChameweonRainbow

[Assuming that your still ready for them]

Gorseflower entered the den, a frantic and frazzled look on her face. Her eyes were wild with panic,for fear of her daughter. As a mother, Gorseflower put her kits first. They held top priority on her list. She would do anything for them, and now, Horizonkit was having some...issues. She wasn't sure what was wrong, or how to fix it. And she hated it. AS she entered, her blueberry tinted gaze scanned the den, in search of the dark colored pelt of Surgestorm. If anyone could help her daughter, it would be him, she just hoped that it wasn't too bad to fix.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; March 24th, 2017 at 05:15 PM.
Closed Thread